Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar

Dear @NancyDrewberry ,

(The New Jerusalem, see Rev. 21:2,10) will then go to the Jerusalem on Earth and collect those from the two tribed House of Judah (the Jews) who finally accept Christ as their True King (saying 'Blessed is He that cometh in the name of The Lord' in fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy about this event in - Luke 13:35).

21:2 And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband.
21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great City, the Holy Jerusalem, DESCENDING OUT OF HEAVEN from God,

Then later, when The Ark is removed to Gibraltar (His Rock of Defense - Isaiah 33:15-16; Koran Sura 52:1-8) the gathering of the righteous of the ten-tribed House of Israel will be completed in preparation for the New Jerusalem (a city?) to come down out of heaven and collect them. The Space Ship(!)(The New Jerusalem, see Rev. 21:2,10) will then go to the Jerusalem on Earth and collect those from the two tribed House of Judah (the Jews) who finally accept Christ as their True King (saying 'Blessed is He that cometh in the name of The Lord' in fulfillment of Jesus' prophecy about this event in - Luke 13:35).

The Reason Why...

We are clearly living in The Last Days.
Many people can see that, now, in the latter-half of the 20th century (the Last Days), those conditions are again plainly in evidence, especially Sodomy/homosexuality; lewdness and scoffing (Rev./Apoc. 21:8, 27 & 2 Peter 3 & 2 Tim. 3), for all to see and so, thereby, recognise "The Signs of The Times" (Matt. 16:3) and that Christ must come, or, as he said himself, be here NOW

Why Christ is NOT a Christian…

The Devil’s Greatest Weapon Has Always Been Religions
Signs of the End Times

6 Likes

6 Likes

Matthew 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the "House of Israel".
10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.
10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
10:9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the 'lost sheep' of the "House of Israel" (the Ten "Lost" Tribes of Israel who became Christ's, at least in name).

18:11 For the Son of Man is come to save that which was Lost.
18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
18:14 Even so it is not the Will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

John 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door (speaks the Truth) is The Shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
4:15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel (Michael), and with the trump of God: and the dead (to "Self") in Christ shall rise first:
4:17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the "Clouds", to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

5 Likes

Thank-you @Persistent for sharing the post from

I was looking for the Phithx version of Stairway to Heaven and could not locate it, but now I have.

Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin with Lyrics and Interpretation

7 Likes

You're certainly welcome. Thank-you too.

A favorite of many.

4 Likes
9 Likes
5 Likes

Christ is the stairway to heaven
Genesis 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

4 Likes

On Gibraltar Messenger -

On Defending-Gibraltar, with the current letters -

5 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

"Charles as Defender of Faith is Another Sick Joke"

A sick joke indeed. The devil is a liar. Satan lies. THEY LIVE. THEY (EVIL).

Lucifer invented lying (John 8:44 / King of kings’ Bible, John 8:35), and had deceived many weak-willed angels into following him 1:7 TWHOFTF

From They Live!

...our impulses are being redirected. We are living in an artificially induced state of consciousness that resembles sleep… ...the movement was begun eight months ago by a small group of scientists who discovered, quite by accident, these signals being sent through television... ...the poor and the underclass are growing. Racial justice and human rights are nonexistent. They have created a repressive society and we are their unwitting accomplices... ...their intention to rule rests with the annihilation of consciousness. We have been lulled into a trance. They have made us indifferent, to ourselves, to others, we are focused only on our own gain. We ha... ...please understand, they are safe as long as they are not discovered. That is their primary method of survival. Keep us asleep, keep us selfish, keep us sedated... ...they are dismantling the sleeping middle class. More and more people are becoming poor. We are their cattle. We are being bred for slavery. The revolution... ...we cannot break their signal, our transmitter is not powerful enough. The signal must be shut off at the source.

The street preacher says: “They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders. They have recruited the rich and the powerful and they have blinded us to the Truth , .. outside the limit of our sight, feeding off us, perched on top of us from birth to death are our owners…. they own us … they control us…. they are our masters. Wake up.”

Only when the main character “Nada” (Nothing) is given the ability to remove the blindness from his eyes and "see" things as they really are*, in “black and white”, as God has told everyone to do via His Law (which explains what is right and wrong in black and white – no shades of grey) and the Prophets, is he able to start to fight back against the forces of evil who are disguised as figures in authority, both politicians and their uniformed thugs who help them to enforce their will, instead of God’s Will.
Excerpted from THEY LIVE (WE SLEEP).

2 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

NOTE –

The Title of this Thread has changed from "Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar and Proposal for Elizabeth"

TO:

CROWN PRINCE MICHAEL IN GIBRALTAR

For more about this topic and the letters associated with it:

5 Likes
4 Likes

ALL Gibraltar Parliamentarians swear allegiance to King Charles in first Parliament session since Elizabeth's death

Parliamentarians swear allegiance to King Charles III in first Parliament...

On Wednesday, Oct 19, they swore allegiance to Charles, in the presence of Anthony Dudley. After their swearing, they went on to discuss creating more legislation.

Anthony Dudley has been featured in Gibraltar Messenger:

On Friday, January 13, 2017, Anthony Dudley, quite plainly rejected God’s Authority over Gibraltarians, in his decision to evade one of the most important documents ever submitted to the Courts.

Deut. 11:28 And a curse, if ye will NOT obey The Commandments of the “I AM” your God, but turn aside out of The Way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Other gods include those you falsely and blasphemously call “lords” in the courts; and those politicians you place in office who create legislation for you to live by, instead of God’s Perfect Royal Laws of Liberty. Thus, you are cursed with debt-enslavement to the system you uphold. A system which has never stopped creating legislation to fee and fine and enslave you.

Matthew 12:30 He that is not WITH me is AGAINST me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

5 Likes

Part 1: 101 DAMNATIONS - Considerations for Gibraltar by Tony Farrell

Farrell: I sent this letter, entitled “101 Damnations” to David Steel and to many leaders on The Rock, as a reminder of the reasons they should kneel before Christ, now in His Second Coming. David Steel reponded to me by emailing Christ directly. This initiated a reply from The Lord to Mr. Steel.

Part 2: Christ's Letter to David Steel

This is my response to David Steel, governor of Gibraltar, after recieving an email from him addressed to Tony Farrell, concerning the 101 Damnations letter Tony sent him and others in Gibraltar.

6 Likes