Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar

Step Out In Faith

7 Likes

Gibraltar remains obstinate in recognizing Christ as King –

Gibraltar first to issue stamps with King Charles III’s Royal Cypher

Gibraltar has become the first country to issue stamps featuring King Charles’s Royal Cypher, the Gibraltar Government announced as it unveiled the stamps alongside the Gibraltar Philatelic Bureau.

“I am delighted at this demonstration of our loyalty to His Majesty and the Crown," Fabian Picardo, said.

Not only are they supporting Charles, they tie him to Xmas.

X-MASS - YULETIDE – A PAGAN FESTIVAL is actually condemned by Christ

2 Likes

Eggs thrown at Charles III in York BBC News

2 Likes

Please read and share this article on Gibraltar Messenger. Thank you.

5 Likes

Charles The Pretender Praising Men

New Year Honours 2023 Overseas and International List: Order of the Bath and Order of the British Empire

John 12:43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

Rosemarie SUISSA, Senior Executive Officer, Gibraltar Health Authority, Gibraltar. For services to the Gibraltar Health Authority.

Daniel D’AMATO, Director, Gibraltar House, Brussels; Member of the Brexit Strategic Group. For services to HM Government of Gibraltar.

Luke 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Governor invites nominations for 2023 Queen's Honours List and Gibraltar Award

1 Like

No less than SEVEN people in Gibraltar get awards in latest New Year's Honour's List

John 12:43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

1 Like

Society has it all backwards:

Nominations are in for the show of women practicing being equal or above men in public.
A women's real power lies in her ability to be guided by a man.

In today's society women champion Equality and celebrate International Women’s Day.

1 Like

Tony, be like, a lion :lion:

8 Likes

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

3 Likes

The Story that NO truther will TOUCH (but should)

6 Likes

Beautiful.

2 Likes

They've never believed Him, nor accept Him even when is obvious,

8:14 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.
8:15 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am [he], ye shall die in your sins.
8:16 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even [the Same] that I said unto you from the beginning

Is very sad :sob: how blind this David are

2 Likes

Eagle takes a swipe at Charles

6 Likes

@Cheeky-Monkey ,

3 Likes
5 Likes

The Truth (even if people choose to not believe it) is truly beautiful.

2 Likes

Only my King, Christ knows best, his wisdom and love for us is beyond measure or appreciation, I truly wish more would accept Him and support Him faithfully, rejecting evil.

4 Likes

@D.Freeman , Thank-you.

Christ and Father's LOVE is beyond our comprehension and ability to fully appreciate.
If the the Pretender, Charles, doesn't bow, he someday may greatly wish he had obeyed Christ COMMAND, given Christ His Lawful Crown. Hope he does before it's to late.
Psalm 76:12 He shall cut off the spirit of princes: [He is] terrible to the kings of the earth.

2 Likes

He WILL regret not giving the Throne to Christ, likely for eternity in the HELL-FIRE.
I have experienced human death once in this life time so I give you my personal word its VERY REGRETFUL.

1 Like