Crown Prince Michael in Gibraltar

Thanking Father for another loving truth filled letter.

3 Likes
7 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes

Praise and Glory unto God in the name of Christ.

Thank You

5 Likes

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies – John 8:35) drew the third part of the “Stars ” (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ – second coming ). King of kings' Bible - Revelation

FOLLOW ONLY THE LORD.

4 Likes

You're welcome.

4 Likes

Dear @GibMessenger ,
Thank-You.

This video is full of irrefutable Truth. Hope everyone is enjoying these moments to the fullest.

Excerpt from article:

Billy Graham refers to the British Crown in an excerpt of his speech about Christ as The King of kings and Lord of lords. When the Archbishop of Canterbury placed the crown on Elizabeth’s head, he said she could wear it UNTIL HE WHO DESERVES THE RIGHT TO WEAR IT RETURNS – This is a part of the history of Britain.

6 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

, Christ spoke telepathically directly to my Spirit Being.
This reminds me, I was doing something really very funny and unappropriate, then He whispered, do you think it is the right thing to do? Don't do it, since then I have never tempted to do such again, in my stupidity, I thought since it was not part of the law, it was okay after all, and many other telepathic encounters that may not be shared but this specific one makes me node my head and reminds me that we are watched and we shouldn't fool ourselves.

2 Likes
7 Likes
8 Likes

An official announcement was made today, 8 September, that Elizabeth II is dead.

In the interest of sharing the letters Gibraltar Messenger received prior to this news, they will be published. The goal of the proposal has always been to get Gibraltar and the entire world to recognize Christ in His Second Coming – and this Endeavour will continue.

8 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

Philip in his letter dated 10 September 2022 to David Steel, brings attention to the Star Wars movies. Many movies have alternative endings :slight_smile: Freewill. Thy Will be Done.

A scenario from the CloseEncounters movie:

Gibraltar - "The Fortress of Rock" is the collection-point where "the righteous" shall be gathered together to the King - "unto Shiloh (Christ) shall the gathering of the people be" - Genesis 49 v 10 and they will learn, on the Rock, the "New Song" - Isaiah 42 v 10 and 11 - the new "Way of Life" under The Covenant and its Laws and Economic-system which are designed to prevent poverty and the subsequent crime that is caused by deprivation.

Only those people who WANT to Live by and therefore to fulfill the terms of the Old and New Covenants - which are collectively known as the "New Song", and are willing to give up everything to do so, will be allowed on the ship and to SURVIVE, as Christ says very clearly in his Book of Revelation in chapter 14 v 3 and chapter 15 v 3, which is also the same Book that describes the City called "New Jerusalem" coming down out of the sky in chapter 21 v 2 to pick up ONLY "the Chosen" or "Elect", as happened to Mr. Neary in the film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and to absolutely no-one who is NOT one of the extremely few who are the "Chosen" or "Elect".

The army major (and Gibraltar is a military garrison), Major Walsh makes a very explicit and clear statement that he, "needs a story, so scary, that it will clear three hundred square miles of every, Living, CHRISTIAN, soul."

Why does he use exactly those words and speak them so that they can be heard perfectly clearly, and I do mean PERFECTLY clearly? In fact more clearly than any other words are spoken, by anyone, in the entire film.

It was done to tell you where to look for the information about the space-ship, which is the size of a city, coming down out of the sky, just like it happens in the Steven Spielberg film and he himself, ironically, is not a christian.

So why would he, not being a christian, choose these words other than by being telepathically told to do so?

The Christian Book is The New Testament, which should really be called The New Covenant and that is where, in the Book of Revelation chapter 21 v 2, as I have already quoted above, it tells you that the "New Jerusalem" is a City that comes down out of the sky.

"And I John saw the Holy City, "New Jerusalem", coming DOWN from God OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a Bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the Tabernacle of God [is] with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, [and be] their God."

21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
21:5 And He that sat upon the Throne said, Behold, I make all things NEW. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are TRUE AND FAITHFUL.
21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the Water of Life freely.
21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my (adopted) son.

In the film "Close Encounters", as the mother-ship comes down over the Rock, three different people, in three different locations, (three times) to make absolutely sure that everyone has the opportunity to take notice, they say, "My God.", which of course He is.

20:15 "And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life (not "Chosen") was cast into the lake of 'Fire'."
21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Close Encounters

5 Likes