Bible Verses from the King of kings' Bible

Isaiah

26:1 In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will [God] appoint [for] walls and bulwarks.
26:2 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the Truth may enter in.
26:3 Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on Thee]: because he trusteth in Thee.
26:4 Trust ye in the "I AM" for ever: for in the "I AM" [is] everlasting strength:
26:5 For He bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, He layeth it low; He layeth it low, [even] to the ground; He bringeth it [even] to the dust.
26:6 The foot shall tread it down, [even] the feet of the poor, [and] the steps of the needy.
26:7 The Way of the just [is] uprightness: Thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.
26:8 Yea, in the way of Thy Judgments, O "I AM", have we waited for Thee; the desire of [our] soul [is] to Thy name, and to the remembrance of Thee.
26:9 With my soul have I desired Thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek Thee early: for when Thy Judgments [are] in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn Righteousness.
26:10 Let favour be showed to the wicked, [yet] will he not learn righteousness: in the land of uprightness will he deal unjustly, and will not behold the Majesty of the "I AM".
26:11 "I AM", [when] Thy hand is lifted up, they will not see: [but] they shall see, and be ashamed for [their] envy at the people; yea, the fire of Thine enemies shall devour them.
26:12 "I AM", Thou wilt ordain peace for us: for Thou also hast wrought all our works in us.
26:13 O "I AM" our God, [other] lords beside Thee have had dominion over us: [but] by Thee only will we make mention of Thy name.
26:14 [They are] dead, they shall not live; [they are] deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast Thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.
26:15 Thou hast increased the nation, O "I AM", Thou hast increased the nation: Thou art glorified: Thou hadst removed [it] far [unto] all the ends of the earth.
26:16 "I AM", in trouble have they visited Thee, they poured out a prayer [when] Thy chastening [was] upon them.
26:17 Like as a woman with child, [that] draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, [and] crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in Thy sight, O "I AM".
26:18 We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.
26:19 Thy dead [men] shall live, [together with] my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew [is as] the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
26:20 Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
26:21 For, behold, the "I AM" cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

1 Like

Isaiah

66:1 Thus saith the "I AM", The heaven [is] My Throne, and the earth [is] My footstool: where [is] the House that ye build unto Me? and where [is] the place of My rest?
66:2 For all those [things] hath Mine hand made, and all those [things] have been, saith the "I AM": but to this [man] will I look, [even] to [him that is] poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at My Word.
66:3 He that killeth an ox [is as if] he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, [as if] he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, [as if he offered] swine's blood; he that burneth incense, [as if] he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spoke, they did not hear: but they did evil before Mine eyes, and chose [that] in which I delighted not.
66:5 Hear the Word of the "I AM", ye that tremble at His Word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for My name's sake (Joseph & Christ), said, Let the "I AM" be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.
66:6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from The Temple, a voice of the "I AM" that rendereth retribution to His enemies.
66:7 Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child (Rev. 12:5).
66:8 Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? [or] shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the "I AM": shall I cause to bring forth, and shut [the womb]? saith thy God.
66:10 Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
66:11 That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
66:12 For thus saith the "I AM", Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon [her] sides, and be dandled upon [her] knees.
66:13 As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
66:14 And when ye see [this], your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the "I AM" shall be known toward His servants, and [His] indignation toward His enemies.
66:15 For, behold, the "I AM" will come with fire, and with His chariots like a whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.
66:16 For by fire and by His sword will the "I AM" plead with all flesh: and those slain by the "I AM" shall be many.
66:17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one [tree] in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the "I AM".
66:18 For I [know] their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see My glory.
66:19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, [to] Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, [to] Tubal, and Javan, [to] the isles afar off, that have not heard My fame, neither have seen My glory; and they shall declare My glory among the Gentiles.
66:20 And they shall bring all your brethren [for] an offering unto the "I AM" out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to My holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the "I AM", as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into The House of the "I AM".
66:21 And I will also take some of them for purists [and] for Levites, saith the "I AM".
66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before Me, saith the "I AM", so shall your seed and your name remain.
66:23 And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before Me, saith the "I AM".
66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the dead bodies of the men that have transgressed against Me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

Jonah

2:1 Then Jonah prayed unto the "I AM" his God out of the fish's belly,
2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the "I AM", and He heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, [and] Thou heardest my voice.
2:3 For Thou hadst cast me into the deep, in the midst of the seas; and the floods compassed me about: all Thy billows and Thy waves passed over me.
2:4 Then I said, I am cast out of Thy sight; yet I will look again toward Thy Holy Temple.
2:5 The waters compassed me about, [even] to the soul: the depth closed me round about, the weeds were wrapped about my head.
2:6 I went down to the bottoms of the mountains; the earth with her bars [was] about me for ever: yet hast Thou brought up my life from corruption, O "I AM" my God.
2:7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the "I AM": and my prayer came in unto Thee, into Thine Holy Temple.
2:8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.
2:9 But I will sacrifice unto Thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay [that] that I have vowed. Salvation [is] of the "I AM".
2:10 And the "I AM" spoke unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry [land]. King of kings' Bible - Jonah

1 Like

Numbers

6:22 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
6:23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
6:24 The "I AM" bless thee, and keep thee:
6:25 The "I AM" make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
6:26 The "I AM" lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
6:27 And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
King of kings' Bible - Numbers

Ezekiel

2:1 And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.
2:2 And the spirit entered into me when he spoke unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spoke unto me.
2:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, [even] unto this very day.
2:4 For [they are] impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM".
2:5 And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they [are] a rebellious house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.
2:6 And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns [be] with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they [be] a rebellious house.
2:7 And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they [are] most rebellious.
2:8 But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.
2:9 And when I looked, behold, an hand [was] sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book [was] therein;
2:10 And he spread it before me; and it [was] written within and without: and [there was] written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.
3:1 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.
3:2 So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.
3:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat [it]; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
3:4 And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the "House of Israel", and speak with my words unto them.
3:5 For thou [art] not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, [but] to the "House of Israel";
3:6 Not to many people of a strange speech and of an hard language, whose words thou canst not understand. Surely, had I sent thee to them, they would have hearkened unto thee.
3:7 But the "House of Israel" will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto Me: for all the "House of Israel" [are] impudent and hardhearted.
3:8 Behold, I have made thy face strong against their faces, and thy forehead strong against their foreheads.
3:9 As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they [be] a rebellious house.
3:10 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears.
3:11 And go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear.
3:12 Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, [saying], Blessed [be] the glory of the "I AM" from His place.
3:13 [I heard] also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.
3:14 So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the "I AM" was strong upon me.
3:15 Then I came to them of the captivity at Telabib, that dwelt by the river of Chebar, and I sat where they sat, and remained there astonished among them seven days.
3:16 And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the "House of Israel": therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked [man] shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
3:20 Again, When a righteous [man] doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous [man], that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
3:22 And the hand of the "I AM" was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee.
3:23 Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of the "I AM" stood there, as the glory which I saw by the river of Chebar: and I fell on my face.
3:24 Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spoke with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house.
3:25 But thou, O son of man, behold, they shall put bands upon thee, and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out among them:
3:26 And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they [are] a rebellious house.
3:27 But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they [are] a rebellious house. King of kings' Bible - Ezekiel

1 Timothy

1:1 Paul, an Apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which is] our hope;
1:2 Unto Timothy, [my] own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God our (adopted) Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
1:3 As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine,
1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than Godly edifying which is in faith: [so do].
1:5 Now the end of the commandment is compassion out of a pure heart, and [of] a good conscience, and [of] faith unfeigned:
1:6 From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
1:7 Desiring to be teachers of The Law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.
1:8 But we know that The Law [is] good, if a man use it lawfully;
1:9 Knowing this, that The Law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the unGodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind (sodomites), for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
1:11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.
1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1:13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did [it] ignorantly in unbelief.
1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
1:15 This [is] a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe him to Life Everlasting.
1:17 Now unto The King Eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, [be] honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1:18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
1:19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme. King of kings' Bible - 1 Timothy

1 Like

2Esdras.11.35

2 Esdras

11:1. Then I saw a dream, and, behold, there came up from the sea an eagle, which had twelve feathered wings, and three heads.
11:2. And I saw, and, behold, she spread her wings over all the earth, and all the winds of the air blew on her, and were gathered together.
11:3. And I beheld, and out of her feathers there grew other contrary feathers; and they became little feathers and small.
11:4. But her heads were at rest: the head in the midst was greater than the other, yet it rested with the residue.
11:5. Moreover I beheld, and, lo, the eagle flew with her feathers, and reigned upon earth, and over them that dwelt therein.
11:6. And I saw that all things under heaven were subject unto her, and no man spoke against her, no, not one creature upon earth.
11:7. And I beheld, and, lo, the eagle rose upon her talons, and spoke to her feathers, saying,
11:8. Watch not all at once: sleep every one in his own place, and watch by course:
11:9. But let the heads be preserved for the last.
11:10. And I beheld, and, lo, the voice went not out of her heads, but from the midst of her body.
11:11. And I numbered her contrary feathers, and, behold, there were eight of them.
11:12. And I looked, and, behold, on the right side there arose one feather, and reigned over all the earth;
11:13. And so it was, that when it reigned, the end of it came, and the place thereof appeared no more: so the next following stood up. and reigned, and had a great time;
11:14. And it happened, that when it reigned, the end of it came also, like as the first, so that it appeared no more.
11:15. Then came there a voice unto it, and said,
11:16. Hear thou that hast borne rule over the earth so long: this I say unto thee, before thou beginnest to appear no more,
11:17. There shall none after thee attain unto thy time, neither unto the half thereof.
11:18. Then arose the third, and reigned as the other before, and appeared no more also.
11:19. So it went with all the residue one after another, as that every one reigned, and then appeared no more.
11:20. Then I beheld, and, lo, in process of time the feathers that followed stood up upon the right side, that they might rule also; and some of them ruled, but within a while they appeared no more:
11:21. For some of them were set up, but ruled not.
11:22. After this I looked, and, behold, the twelve feathers appeared no more, nor the two little feathers:
11:23. And there was no more upon the eagle's body, but three heads that rested, and six little wings.
11:24. Then saw I also that two little feathers divided themselves from the six, and remained under the head that was upon the right side: for the four continued in their place.
11:25. And I beheld, and, lo, the feathers that were under the wing thought to set up themselves and to have the rule.
11:26. And I beheld, and, lo, there was one set up, but shortly it appeared no more.
11:27. And the second was sooner away than the first.
11:28. And I beheld, and, lo, the two that remained thought also in themselves to reign:
11:29. And when they so thought, behold, there awaked one of the heads that were at rest, namely, it that was in the midst; for that was greater than the two other heads.
11:30. And then I saw that the two other heads were joined with it.
11:31. And, behold, the head was turned with them that were with it, and did eat up the two feathers under the wing that would have reigned.
11:32. But this head put the whole earth in fear, and bare rule in it over all those that dwelt upon the earth with much oppression; and it had the governance of the world more than all the wings that had been.
11:33. And after this I beheld, and, lo, the head that was in the midst suddenly appeared no more, just like the wings.
11:34. But there remained the two heads, which also in like sort ruled upon the earth, and over those that dwelt therein.
11:35. And I beheld, and, lo, the head upon the right side devoured it that was upon the left side.
11:36. Then I heard a voice, which said unto me, Look before thee, and consider the thing that thou seest.
11:37 And I beheld, and lo as it were a roaring lion roused out of the wood: and I saw that he sent out a man's voice unto the eagle (Babylon - Rome) and said,
11:38 Hear thou, I will talk with thee, and The Highest shall say unto thee,
11:39 Art not thou it that remainest of the four beasts whom I made to reign in My world, that the End of their times might come through them?
11:40 And the fourth came, and overcame all the beasts that were past, and had power over the world with great fearfulness, and over the whole compass of the Earth with much evil oppression; and so long time dwelt he upon the Earth with deceit (2 Cor. 11:13-15).
11:41 For the Earth hast thou not judged with Truth.
11:42 For thou hast afflicted the meek, thou hast hurt the peaceable, thou hast hated them that speak the Truth, thou hast loved liars (2 Thess. 2:12), and destroyed the dwellings of them that brought forth fruit, and hast cast down the walls of such as did thee no harm.
11:43 Therefore is thy wrongful dealing come up to The Highest, and thy pride unto The Mighty.
11:44 The Highest also hath looked upon the proud times (dark times), and, behold, they are ended, and his abominations are fulfilled.
11:45 And therefore appear no more, thou eagle (Babylon and Rome), nor thy horrible wings, nor thy wicked feathers, nor thy malicious heads, nor thy hurtful claws, nor all thy vain body:
11:46 That all the Earth may be refreshed, and may return, being delivered from thy violence, and that she (the Earth) may hope for the Judgement and Mercy of Him that made her. King of kings' Bible - 2 Esdras

Joshua

7:1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, of the line of Zarah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the "I AM" was kindled against the children of Israel.
7:2 And Joshua sent men from Jericho to Ai, which [is] beside Bethaven, on the east side of Bethel, and spoke unto them, saying, Go up and view the country. And the men went up and viewed Ai.
7:3 And they returned to Joshua, and said unto him, Let not all the people go up; but let about two or three thousand men go up and smite Ai; [and] make not all the people to labour there; for they [are but] few.
7:4 So there went up there of the people about three thousand men: and they fled before the men of Ai.
7:5 And the men of Ai smote of them about thirty and six men: for they chased them [from] before the gate [even] unto Shebarim, and smote them in the going down: wherefore the hearts of the people melted, and became as water.
7:6 And Joshua tore his clothes, and fell to the earth upon his face before the Ark of the "I AM" until the eventide, he and the elders of Israel, and put dust upon their heads.
7:7 And Joshua said, Alas, O Lord "I AM", wherefore hast Thou at all brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us? would to God we had been content, and dwelt on the other side Jordan!
7:8 O Lord, what shall I say, when Israel turneth their backs before their enemies!
7:9 For the Canaanites and all the inhabitants of the land shall hear [of it], and shall encircle us round, and cut off our name from the earth: and what wilt Thou do unto Thy great name?
7:10 And the "I AM" said unto Joshua, Get thee up; why liest thou thus upon thy face?
7:11 Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed My Covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put [it] even among their own stuff.
7:12 Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, [but] turned [their] backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.
7:13 Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the "I AM" God of Israel, [There is] an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.
7:14 In the morning therefore ye shall be brought according to your tribes: and it shall be, [that] the tribe which the "I AM" taketh shall come according to the families [thereof]; and the family which the "I AM" shall take shall come by households; and the household which the "I AM" shall take shall come man by man.
7:15 And it shall be, [that] he that is taken with the accursed thing shall be burnt with fire, he and all that he hath: because he hath transgressed The Covenant of the "I AM", and because he hath wrought folly in Israel.
7:16 So Joshua rose up early in the morning, and brought Israel by their tribes; and the tribe of Judah was taken:
7:17 And he brought the family of Judah; and he took the family of the Zarhites: and he brought the family of the Zarhites man by man; and Zabdi was taken:
7:18 And he brought his household man by man; and Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zarah, of the tribe of Judah, was taken.
7:19 And Joshua said unto Achan, My son, give, I pray thee, glory to the "I AM" God of Israel, and make confession unto Him; and tell me now what thou hast done; hide [it] not from me.
7:20 And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the "I AM" God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done:
7:21 When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they [are] hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.
7:22 So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran unto the tent; and, behold, [it was] hid in his tent, and the silver under it.
7:23 And they took them out of the midst of the tent, and brought them unto Joshua, and unto all the children of Israel, and laid them out before the "I AM".
7:24 And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zarah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor.
7:25 And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the "I AM" shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones.
7:26 And they raised over him a great heap of stones unto this day. So the "I AM" turned from the fierceness of His anger. Wherefore the name of that place was called, The valley of Achor, unto this day.
8:1 And the "I AM" said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land:
8:2 And thou shalt do to Ai and her king as thou didst unto Jericho and her king: only the spoil thereof, and the cattle thereof, shall ye take for a prey unto yourselves: lay thee an ambush for the city behind it.
8:3 So Joshua arose, and all the people of war, to go up against Ai: and Joshua chose out thirty thousand mighty men of valour, and sent them away by night.
8:4 And he commanded them, saying, Behold, ye shall lie in wait against the city, [even] behind the city: go not very far from the city, but be ye all ready:
8:5 And I, and all the people that [are] with me, will approach unto the city: and it shall come to pass, when they come out against us, as at the first, that we will flee before them,
8:6 (For they will come out after us) till we have drawn them from the city; for they will say, They flee before us, as at the first: therefore we will flee before them.
8:7 Then ye shall rise up from the ambush, and seize upon the city: for the "I AM" your God will deliver it into your hand.
8:8 And it shall be, when ye have taken the city, [that] ye shall set the city on fire: according to the commandment of the "I AM" shall ye do. See, I have commanded you.
8:9 Joshua therefore sent them forth: and they went to lie in ambush, and abode between Bethel and Ai, on the west side of Ai: but Joshua lodged that night among the people.
8:10 And Joshua rose up early in the morning, and numbered the people, and went up, he and the elders of Israel, before the people to Ai.
8:11 And all the people, [even the people] of war that [were] with him, went up, and drew nigh, and came before the city, and pitched on the north side of Ai: now [there was] a valley between them and Ai.
8:12 And he took about five thousand men, and set them to lie in ambush between Bethel and Ai, on the west side of the city.
8:13 And when they had set the people, [even] all the host that [was] on the North of the city, and their liers in wait on the West of the city, Joshua went that night into the midst of the valley.
8:14 And it came to pass, when the king of Ai saw [it], that they hasted and rose up early, and the men of the city went out against Israel to battle, he and all his people, at a time appointed, before the plain; but he knew not that [there were] liers in ambush against him behind the city.
8:15 And Joshua and all Israel pretended they were beaten before them, and fled by the way of the wilderness.
8:16 And all the people that [were] in Ai were called together to pursue after them: and they pursued after Joshua, and were drawn away from the city.
8:17 And there was not a man left in Ai or Bethel, that went not out after Israel: and they left the city open, and pursued after Israel.
8:18 And the "I AM" said unto Joshua, Stretch out the spear that [is] in thy hand toward Ai; for I will give it into thine hand. And Joshua stretched out the spear that [he had] in his hand toward the city.
8:19 And the ambush arose quickly out of their place, and they ran as soon as he had stretched out his hand: and they entered into the city, and took it, and hasted and set the city on fire.
8:20 And when the men of Ai looked behind them, they saw, and, behold, the smoke of the city ascended up to heaven, and they had no power to flee this way or that way: and the people that fled to the wilderness turned back upon the pursuers.
8:21 And when Joshua and all Israel saw that the ambush had taken the city, and that the smoke of the city ascended, then they turned again, and slew the men of Ai.
8:22 And the other issued out of the city against them; so they were in the midst of Israel, some on this side, and some on that side: and they smote them, so that they let none of them remain or escape.
8:23 And the king of Ai they took alive, and brought him to Joshua.
8:24 And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword.
8:25 And [so] it was, [that] all that fell that day, both of men and women, [were] twelve thousand, [even] all the men of Ai.
8:26 For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.
8:27 Only the cattle and the spoil of that city Israel took for a prey unto themselves, according unto the Word of the "I AM" which he commanded Joshua.
8:28 And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, [even] a desolation unto this day.
8:29 And the king of Ai he hanged on a tree until eventide: and as soon as the sun was down, Joshua commanded that they should take his carcase down from the tree, and cast it at the entering of the gate of the city, and raise thereon a great heap of stones, [that remaineth] unto this day.
8:30 Then Joshua built an altar unto the "I AM" God of Israel in mount Ebal,
8:31 As Moses the servant of the "I AM" commanded the children of Israel, as it is written in the Book of The Law of Moses, an altar of whole stones, over which no man hath lift up [any] tool: and they offered thereon burnt offerings unto the "I AM", and sacrificed peace offerings.
8:32 And he wrote there upon the stones a copy of The Law of Moses, which he wrote in the presence of the children of Israel.
8:33 And all Israel, and their elders, and officers, and their judges, stood on this side of the Ark and on that side before the priests the Levites, which bare the Ark of the Covenant of the "I AM", as well the stranger, as he that was born among them; half of them over against mount Gerizim, and half of them over against mount Ebal; as Moses the servant of the "I AM" had commanded before, that they should bless the people of Israel.
8:34 And afterward he read all the words of The Law, the blessings and cursings , according to all that is written in the Book of The Law.
8:35 There was not a word of all that Moses commanded, which Joshua read not before all the congregation of Israel, with the women, and the little ones, and the strangers that were conversant among them. King of kings' Bible - Joshua

1 Like

1 John

4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are from God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Christ is come in the flesh of Jesus is of God:
4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Christ is come in the flesh of Jesus is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.
4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the Spirit of Truth, and the spirit of error.
4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love (NOT emotion).
4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only incarnated Son into the world, that we might Live through him.
4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son [to be] the atonement for our sins.
4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.
4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in Him, and He in us, because He hath given us of His Spirit.
4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] The Saviour of the world.
4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Christ is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
4:19 We love Him, because He first loved us.
4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God Whom he hath not seen?
4:21 And this Commandment have we from Him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. King of kings' Bible - 1 John

1 Like

Isaiah

60:1 Arise, shine; for thy Light is come, and the glory of the "I AM" is risen upon thee.
60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the "I AM" shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.
60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy Light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at [thy] side.
60:5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
60:6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall show forth the praises of the "I AM".
60:7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on Mine Altar, and I will glorify the House of My glory.
60:8 Who [are] these [that] fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
60:9 Surely the isles shall wait for Me, and the ships of Tarshish first, to bring thy sons from far, their silver and their gold with them, unto the name of the "I AM" thy God, and to the Holy One of Israel, because He hath glorified thee.
60:10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in My wrath I smote thee, but in My favour have I had mercy on thee.
60:11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that [men] may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and [that] their kings [may be] brought.
60:12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, [those] nations shall be utterly wasted.
60:13 The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of My Sanctuary; and I will make the place of My feet glorious.
60:14 The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the "I AM", The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
60:15 Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through [thee], I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
60:16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the "I AM" [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
60:17 For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness.
60:18 Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise.
60:19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the "I AM" shall be unto thee an everlasting Light, and thy God thy glory.
60:20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the "I AM" shall be thine Everlasting Light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
60:21 Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the Branch of My planting, the work of My hands, that I may be glorified.
60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the "I AM" will hasten it in his time. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

John

15:1 I am the True Vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every [branch] that beareth fruit, He pruneth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
15:3 Now ye are clean through the Word which I have spoken unto you.
15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.
15:7 If ye abide in me, and MY Words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you (if it be God's Will).
15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
15:10 IF ye keep my COMMANDments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in His love.
15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full.
15:12 This is my COMMANDment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his "Self" life for his friends.
15:14 Ye are my friends, IF ye DO whatsoever I command you.
15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and [that] your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, He may give it you.
15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.
15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it HATED me before [it hated] you.
15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world HATETH you.
15:20 Remember the Truth that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they WILL also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
15:21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not Him that sent me.
15:22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin.
15:23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and HATED both me and my Father.
15:25 But [this cometh to pass], that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their Law, They HATED me without a cause.
15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning. King of kings' Bible - John

1 Like

Col.2:1 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and [for] them at Laodicea, and [for] as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;
2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, the Father, and of Christ;
2:3 Wherein are hid all the treasures of Wisdom and Knowledge.
2:4 And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
2:5 For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the steadfastness of your faith in Christ.
2:6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, [so] walk ye in His Way:
2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh [the "Self"] by the circumcision of Christ:
2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with [him] through the faith of the operation of God, Who hath raised him from the dead.
2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He revitalized together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
2:15 [And] having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a show of them openly, triumphing over them himself.
2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the Sabbath [days]:
2:17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body [is] of Christ.
2:18 Let no man by guile part you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
2:19 And not holding to the Head, from which all the body by joints and bonds having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
2:20 Wherefore if ye (your "Self") be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
2:21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not;
2:22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men?
2:23 Which things have indeed an appearance of wisdom, in worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any way to honour the satisfying of the flesh.
3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the Earth.
3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
3:4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the Earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil lust, and covetousness, which (covetousness) is idolatry:
3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
3:7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
3:10 And have put on the new [Man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him:
3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond [nor] free: but Christ [is] all, and in all.
3:12 Put on therefore, as the Elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a complaint against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
3:14 And above all these things [put on] compassion, which is the bond of perfectness.
3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father by him.
3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
3:19 Husbands, love [your] wives, and be not bitter against them.
3:20 Children, obey [your] parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
3:21 Fathers, provoke not your children [to anger], lest they be discouraged.
3:22 Servants, obey in all things [your] masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God:
3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do [it] heartily, as if to the Lord, and not unto men;
3:24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

3 Likes

Isaiah

55:1 Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for [that which is] not bread? and your labour for [that which] satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto Me, and eat ye [that which is] good, and let your soul delight itself in plenty.
55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto Me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an Everlasting Covenant with you, [even] the sure mercies of David.
55:4 Behold, I have given him [for] a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
55:5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation [that] thou knowest not, and nations [that] knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the "I AM" thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.
55:6 Seek ye the "I AM" while He may be found, call ye upon Him while He is near:
55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the "I AM", and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
55:8 For My thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways My ways, saith the "I AM".
55:9 For [like] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.
55:10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not there, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
55:11 So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.
55:12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap [their] hands.
55:13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the "I AM" for a name, for an everlasting sign [that] shall not be cut off. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

1 Like

Philippians

2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Christ Jesus [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1 Corinthians 8:6

“But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.”

1 Corinthians 12:3

“Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.”

2 Thessalonians 1:12

“That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.”

2 Likes

Proverbs

3:1 My son, forget not My Law; but let thine heart keep My Commandments:
3:2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
3:4 So shalt thou find favour and a good reputation in the sight of God and man.
3:5 Trust in the "I AM" with all thine heart; and depend not on thine own understanding.
3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the "I AM", and depart from evil (the Devil).
3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
3:9 Honour the "I AM" with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase:
3:10 So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the "I AM"; neither be weary of His correction:
3:12 For whom the "I AM" loveth He correcteth; even as a father the son [in whom] he delighteth.
3:13 Happy [is] the man [that] findeth Wisdom, and the man [that] getteth Understanding.
3:14 For the merchandise of it [is] better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold.
3:15 It [is] more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto it.
3:16 Length of days [is] in its right hand; [and] in its left hand riches and honour.
3:17 Its ways [are] ways of pleasantness, and all its paths [are] peace.
3:18 It [is] a Tree of Life to them that lay hold upon it: and happy [is every one] that retaineth it.
3:19 The "I AM" by Wisdom hath founded the earth; by Understanding hath He established the heavens.
3:20 By His Knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.
3:21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound Wisdom and Discretion:
3:22 So shall they be Life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
3:23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
3:24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.
3:25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.
3:26 For the "I AM" shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do [it].
3:28 Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.
3:29 Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.
3:30 Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.
3:31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.
3:32 For the perverse [is] abomination to the "I AM": but His secret [is] with the righteous.
3:33 The curse of the "I AM" [is] in the house of the wicked: but He blesseth the habitation of the just.
3:34 Surely He scorneth the scorners: but He giveth grace unto the lowly.
3:35 The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall cause the betterment of fools. King of kings' Bible - Proverbs

Jeremiah

1:1 The words of Jeremiah the son of Hilkiah, of the priests that [were] in Anathoth in the land of Benjamin:
1:2 To whom the Word of the "I AM" came in the days of Josiah the son of Amon king of Judah, in the thirteenth year of his reign.
1:3 It came also in the days of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the end of the eleventh year of Zedekiah the son of Josiah king of Judah, unto the carrying away of Jerusalem captive in the fifth month.
1:4 Then the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a Prophet unto the nations.
1:6 Then said I, Ah, Lord "I AM"! behold, I cannot speak: for I [am] a child.
1:7 But the "I AM" said unto me, Say not, I [am] a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
1:8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I [am] with thee to deliver thee, saith the "I AM".
1:9 Then the "I AM" put forth His hand, and touched my mouth. And the "I AM" said unto me, Behold, I have put My Words in thy mouth.
1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
1:11 Moreover the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
1:12 Then said the "I AM" unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten My Word to perform it.
1:13 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof [is] toward the North.
1:14 Then the "I AM" said unto me, Out of the North an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.
1:15 For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the North, saith the "I AM"; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.
1:16 And I will utter My Judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken Me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.
1:17 Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them.
1:18 For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land.
1:19 And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I [am] with thee, saith the "I AM", to deliver thee. King of kings' Bible - Jeremiah

1 Like

Acts

Acts 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews:
17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three Sabbath days reasoned with them out of the Scriptures,
17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom, said he, I preach unto you, is Christ.
17:4 And some of them believed, and consorted with Paul and Silas; and of the devout Greeks a great multitude, and of the chief women not a few.
17:5 But the Jews which believed not, moved with envy, took unto them certain lewd fellows of the baser sort, and gathered a company, and set all the city on an uproar, and assaulted the house of Jason, and sought to bring them out to the people.
17:6 And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside down are come here also;
17:7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, [one] Jesus.
17:8 And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when they heard these things.
17:9 And when they had taken security of Jason, and of the other, they let them go.
17:10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming [there] went into the synagogue of the Jews.
17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the Scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.
17:13 But when the Jews of Thessalonica had knowledge that the Word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came there also, and stirred up the people.
17:14 And then immediately the brethren sent away Paul to go as it were to the sea: but Silas and Timotheus abode there still.
17:15 And they that conducted Paul brought him unto Athens: and receiving a commandment unto Silas and Timotheus for to come to him with all speed, they departed.
17:16 Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city full of idols.
17:17 Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.
17:18 Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? Other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.
17:19 And they took him, and brought him unto Mars' hill, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, [is]?
17:20 For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean.
17:21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)
17:22 Then Paul stood in the midst of [the court at] Mars' hill, and said, [Ye] men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
17:23 For as I passed by, and beheld your gods that ye worship, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, Him declare I unto you.
17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and Earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
17:25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed any thing, seeing He giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the Earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us:
17:28 For by Him we live, and move, and have our Being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we (our Beings) are also His offspring.
17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
17:30 And the times of this ignorance God blinked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
17:31 Because He hath appointed a Day, in the which He will judge the world in righteousness by [that] man whom He hath ordained; [whereof] He hath given assurance unto all [men], in that He hath raised him from the dead.
17:32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this [matter].
17:33 So Paul departed from among them.
17:34 Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which [was] Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them. King of kings' Bible - Acts

4:5 Behold, I will send you Eli JAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):

4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Malachi, chapter 4

1 Like

Psalm 119

Psalm119.18

Psalm 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed [are] the undefiled in The Way, who walk in The Law of the "I AM".
119:2 Blessed [are] they that keep His testimonies, [and that] seek Him with the WHOLE heart.
119:3 They also do no inequity: they walk in His Ways.
119:4 Thou hast commanded [us] to keep Thy precepts diligently.
119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep Thy Statutes!
119:6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all Thy Commandments.
119:7 I will praise Thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned Thy Righteous Judgments.
119:8 I will keep Thy Statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
119:9 BETH. With what shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed [thereto] according to Thy Word.
119:10 With my whole heart have I sought Thee: O let me not wander from Thy Commandments.
119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.
119:12 Blessed [art] Thou, O "I AM": teach me Thy Statutes.
119:13 With my lips have I declared all the Judgments of Thy mouth.
119:14 I have rejoiced in The Way of Thy Covenants, as [much as] in all riches.
119:15 I will meditate in Thy precepts, and have respect unto Thy Ways.
119:16 I will delight myself in Thy Statutes: I will not forget Thy Word.
119:17 GIMEL. Deal bountifully with Thy servant, [that] I may live, and keep Thy Word.
119:18 Open Thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy Law.
119:19 I [am] a stranger in the earth: hide not Thy Commandments from me.
119:20 My soul breaketh for the longing [that it hath] unto Thy Judgments at all times.
119:21 Thou hast rebuked the proud [that are] cursed, which do err from Thy Commandments.
119:22 Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept Thy Testimonies.
119:23 Princes also did sit [and] speak against me: [but] Thy servant did meditate in Thy Statutes.
119:24 Thy Testimonies also [are] my delight [and] my counsellors.
119:25 DALETH. My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken Thou me according to Thy word.
119:26 I have declared my ways, and Thou heardest me: teach me Thy Statutes.
119:27 Make me to understand The Way of Thy Principles: so shall I talk of Thy wondrous works.
119:28 My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen Thou me according unto Thy word.
119:29 Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me Thy Law graciously.
119:30 I have chosen The Way of Truth: Thy Judgments have I laid [before me].
119:31 I have stuck unto Thy Testimonies: O "I AM", put me not to shame.
119:32 I will run The Way of Thy Commandments, when Thou shalt enlarge my heart.
119:33 HE. Teach me, O "I AM", The Way of Thy Statutes; and I shall keep it [unto] the end.
119:34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep Thy Law; yea, I shall observe it with [my] whole heart.
119:35 Make me to go in The Way of Thy Commandments; for therein do I delight.
119:36 Incline my heart unto Thy Testimonies, and not to covetousness.
119:37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; [and] quicken Thou me in Thy Way.
119:38 Stablish Thy Word unto Thy servant, who [is devoted] to Thy fear.
119:39 Turn away my reproach which I fear: for Thy Judgments [are] good.
119:40 Behold, I have longed after Thy Principles: quicken me in Thy Righteousness.
119:41 VAU. Let Thy mercies come also unto me, O "I AM", [even] Thy salvation, according to Thy Word.
119:42 So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in Thy Word.
119:43 And take not the Word of Truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in Thy Judgments.
119:44 So shall I keep Thy Law continually for ever and ever.
119:45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek Thy Principles.
119:46 I will speak of Thy Testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.
119:47 And I will delight myself in Thy Commandments, which I have loved.
119:48 My hands also will I lift up unto Thy Commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in Thy Statutes.
119:49 ZAIN. Remember the word unto Thy servant, upon which Thou hast caused me to hope.
119:50 This [is] my comfort in my affliction: for Thy word hath quickened me.
119:51 The proud have had me greatly in mockery: [yet] have I not declined from Thy Law.
119:52 I remembered Thy Judgments of old, O "I AM"; and have comforted myself.
119:53 Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake Thy Law.
119:54 Thy Statutes have been my songs in The House of my Pilgrimage (Hajj).
119:55 I have remembered Thy name, O "I AM", in the night, and have kept Thy Law.
119:56 This I had, because I kept Thy Principles.
119:57 CHETH. [Thou art] my portion, O "I AM": I have said that I would keep Thy words.
119:58 I intreated Thy favour with [my] whole heart: be merciful unto me according to Thy Word.
119:59 I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto Thy Testimonies.
119:60 I made haste, and delayed not to keep Thy Commandments.
119:61 The bonds of the wicked have robbed me: [but] I have not forgotten Thy Law.
119:62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto Thee because of Thy Righteous Judgments.
119:63 I [am] a companion of all [them] that fear Thee, and of them that keep Thy precepts.
119:64 The earth, O "I AM", is full of Thy mercy: teach me Thy Statutes.
119:65 TETH. Thou hast dealt well with Thy servant, O "I AM", according unto Thy word.
119:66 Teach me good Judgment and Knowledge: for I have believed Thy Commandments.
119:67 Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept Thy word.
119:68 Thou [art] good, and doest good; teach me Thy Statutes.
119:69 The proud have forged a lie against me: [but] I will keep Thy precepts with [my] whole heart.
119:70 Their heart is as fat as grease; [but] I delight in Thy Law.
119:71 [It is] good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn Thy Statutes.
119:72 The Law of Thy mouth [is] better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
119:73 JOD. Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me Understanding, that I may learn Thy Commandments.
119:74 They that fear Thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in Thy word.
119:75 I know, O "I AM", that Thy Judgments [are] right, and [that] Thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.
119:76 Let, I pray Thee, Thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to Thy word unto Thy servant.
119:77 Let Thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for Thy Law [is] my delight.
119:78 Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: [but] I will meditate in Thy principles.
119:79 Let those that fear Thee turn unto me, and those that have known Thy Testimonies.
119:80 Let my heart be sound in Thy Statutes; that I be not ashamed.
119:81 CAPH. My soul fainteth for Thy salvation: [but] I hope in Thy Word.
119:82 Mine eyes fail for Thy Word, saying, When wilt Thou comfort me?
119:83 For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; [yet] do I not forget Thy Statutes.
119:84 How many [are] the days of Thy servant? When wilt Thou execute Judgment on them that persecute me?
119:85 The proud, which [are] not following Thy Law, have digged pits for me.
119:86 All Thy Commandments [are] faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help Thou me.
119:87 They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not Thy precepts.
119:88 Quicken me after Thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep The Covenant of Thy mouth.
119:89 LAMED. For ever, O "I AM", Thy Word is settled in heaven.
119:90 Thy faithfulness [is] unto all generations: Thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
119:91 They continue this day according to Thine Ordinances: for all [are] Thy servants.
119:92 Unless Thy Law [had been] my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
119:93 I will never forget Thy precepts: for with them Thou hast quickened me.
119:94 I [am] Thine, save me; for I have sought Thy precepts.
119:95 The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: [but] I will consider Thy Testimonies.
119:96 I have seen an end of all perfection: [but] Thy Commandment [is] exceeding broad.
119:97 MEM. O how love I Thy Law! It [is] my meditation all the day.
119:98 Thou through Thy Commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they [are] ever with me.
119:99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for Thy Testimonies [are] my meditation.
119:100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep Thy precepts.
119:101 I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep Thy word.
119:102 I have not departed from Thy Judgments: for Thou hast taught me.
119:103 How sweet are Thy words unto my taste! [Yea, sweeter] than honey to my mouth!
119:104 Through Thy precepts I get Understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
119:105 NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
119:106 I have sworn, and I will perform [it], that I will keep Thy Righteous Judgments.
119:107 I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O "I AM", according unto Thy word.
119:108 Accept, I beseech Thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O "I AM", and teach me Thy Judgments.
119:109 My soul [is] continually in my hand: yet do I not forget Thy Law.
119:110 The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from Thy precepts.
119:111 Thy Testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they [are] the rejoicing of my heart.
119:112 I have inclined mine heart to perform Thy Statutes always, [even unto] the end.
119:113 SAMECH. I hate [vain] thoughts: but Thy Law do I love.
119:114 Thou [art] my hiding place and my shield: I hope in Thy Word.
119:115 Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep The Commandments of my God.
119:116 Uphold me according unto Thy Word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
119:117 Hold Thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto Thy Statutes continually.
119:118 Thou hast trodden down all them that err from Thy Statutes: for their deceit [is] falsehood.
119:119 Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth [like] dross: therefore I love Thy Testimonies.
119:120 My flesh trembleth for fear of Thee; and I am afraid of Thy Judgments.
119:121 AIN. I have done Judgment and Justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.
119:122 Be surety for Thy servant for good: let not the proud oppress me.
119:123 Mine eyes fail for Thy salvation, and for the Word of Thy Righteousness.
119:124 Deal with Thy servant according unto Thy mercy, and teach me Thy Statutes.
119:125 I [am] Thy servant; give me Understanding, that I may know Thy Testimonies.
119:126 [It is] time for [Thee], "I AM", to work: [for] they have made void Thy Law.
119:127 Therefore I love Thy Commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.
119:128 Therefore I esteem all [Thy] precepts [concerning] all [things to be] right; [and] I hate every false way.
119:129 PE. Thy Testimonies [are] wonderful: therefore doth my soul (Being) keep them.
119:130 The entrance of Thy words giveth Light; it giveth Understanding unto the simple.
119:131 I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for Thy Commandments.
119:132 Look Thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as Thou usest to do unto those that love Thy name.
119:133 Order my steps in Thy word: and let not any inequity have dominion over me.
119:134 Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep Thy precepts.
119:135 Make Thy face to shine upon Thy servant; and teach me Thy Statutes.
119:136 Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not Thy Law.
119:137 TZADDI. Righteous [art] Thou, O "I AM", and upright [are] Thy Judgments.
119:138 Thy Testimonies [that] Thou hast commanded [are] righteous and very faithful.
119:139 My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten Thy words.
119:140 Thy word [is] very pure: therefore Thy servant loveth it.
119:141 I [am] small and despised: [yet] do not I forget Thy precepts.
119:142 Thy Righteousness [is] an Everlasting Righteousness, and Thy Law [is] the Truth.
119:143 Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: [yet] Thy Commandments [are] my delights.
119:144 The Righteousness of Thy Testimonies [is] everlasting: give me Understanding, and I shall live.
119:145 KOPH. I cried with [my] whole heart; hear me, O "I AM": I will keep Thy Statutes.
119:146 I cried unto Thee; save me, and I shall keep Thy Testimonies.
119:147 I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in Thy word.
119:148 Mine eyes prevent the [night] watches, that I might meditate in Thy word.
119:149 Hear my voice according unto Thy lovingkindness: O "I AM", quicken me according to Thy Judgment.
119:150 They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from Thy Law.
119:151 Thou [art] near, O "I AM"; and all Thy Commandments [are] Truth.
119:152 Concerning Thy Testimonies, I have known of old that Thou hast established them for ever.
119:153 RESH. Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget Thy Law.
119:154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to Thy word.
119:155 Salvation [is] far from the wicked: for they seek not Thy Statutes.
119:156 Great [are] Thy tender mercies, O "I AM": quicken me according to Thy Judgments.
119:157 Many [are] my persecutors and mine enemies; [yet] do I not decline from Thy Testimonies.
119:158 I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not Thy word.
119:159 Consider how I love Thy precepts: quicken me, O "I AM", according to Thy lovingkindness.
119:160 Thy word [is] true [from] the beginning: and every one of Thy Righteous Judgments [endureth] for ever.
119:161 SCHIN. Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of Thy Word.
119:162 I rejoice at Thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.
119:163 I hate and abhor lying: [but] Thy Law do I love.
119:164 Seven times a day do I praise Thee because of Thy Righteous Judgments.
119:165 Great peace have they which love Thy Law: and nothing shall offend them.
119:166 "I AM", I have hoped for Thy salvation, and done Thy Commandments.
119:167 My soul hath kept Thy Testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.
119:168 I have kept Thy Principles and Thy Testimonies: for all my ways [are] before Thee.
119:169 TAU. Let my cry come near before Thee, O "I AM": give me Understanding according to Thy word.
119:170 Let my supplication come before Thee: deliver me according to Thy word.
119:171 My lips shall utter praise, when Thou hast taught me Thy Statutes.
119:172 My tongue shall speak of Thy word: for all Thy Commandments [are] Righteousness.
119:173 Let Thine hand help me; for I have chosen Thy precepts.
119:174 I have longed for Thy salvation, O "I AM"; and Thy Law [is] my delight.
119:175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise Thee; and let Thy Judgments help me.
119:176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek Thy servant; for I do not forget Thy Commandments. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

Luke

Luke21.20

Luke 21:7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what "Sign" [will there be] when these things shall come to pass?
21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
21:9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end [is] not by and by.
21:10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven ("Bright Clouds").
21:12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute [you], delivering [you] up to the churches, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
21:13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
21:14 Settle [it] therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
21:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
21:16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and [some] of you shall they cause to be put to death.
21:17 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake.
21:18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
21:19 In your patience possess ye your souls.
21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
21:22 For these be the Days of Vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
21:24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until "The Times of the Gentiles" (2,520 years) be fulfilled (9/Dec./1917).
21:25 And there shall be signs in the "sun", and in the "moon", and in the "stars"; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
21:26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the Earth: for the "powers of heaven" shall be shaken.
21:27 And then shall they see the Son of Man coming in a "Cloud" with power and great glory.
21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
21:29 And he spoke to them a parable; Behold the Fig tree, and all the trees;
21:30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that "Summer" is now nigh at hand.
21:31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that The Kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till ALL be fulfilled.
21:33 Heaven and Earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and [so] that day come upon you unawares.
21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole Earth.
21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
21:37 And in the day time he was teaching in The Temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called [the Mount] of Olives.
21:38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in The Temple, for to hear him. King of kings' Bible - Luke

1 Like

Revelation

Rev. 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for The Word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, Holy and True, dost Thou not Judge and Avenge our blood on them that dwell on the Earth?
6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.
6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the "sun" became black as sackcloth of hair, and the "moon" became as blood;
6:13 And "the stars of heaven" fell unto the Earth, even as the "fig tree" casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind (Eze 13:13).
6:14 And the "heaven" departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every "mountain" and "island" were moved out of their places.
6:15 And the kings of the Earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks (Deut. 32:37), Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the Throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
6:17 For the Great Day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? King of kings' Bible - Revelation

1 Like