Bible Verses from the King of kings' Bible

PSALM 19

19:1 <To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.> The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth His handywork.
19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night showeth knowledge.
19:3 [There is] no speech nor language, [where] their voice is not heard.
19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath He set a Tabernacle for the sun,
19:5 Which [is] as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, [and] rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
19:6 His going forth [is] from the end of the heaven, and His circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
19:7 The Law of the "I AM" [is] Perfect, converting the soul: The Covenant of the "I AM" [is] sure, making wise the simple.
19:8 The Statutes of the "I AM" [are] right, rejoicing the heart: the Commandment of the "I AM" [is] pure, enlightening the eyes.
19:9 The fear of the "I AM" [is] clean, enduring for ever: the Judgments of the "I AM" [are] True [and] Righteous altogether.
19:10 More to be desired [are they] than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
19:11 Moreover by them is Thy servant warned: [and] in keeping of them [there is] great reward.
19:12 Who can understand [his] errors? Cleanse Thou me from secret [faults].
19:13 Keep back Thy servant also from presumptuous [sins]; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O "I AM", my strength, and my redeemer. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

2 Likes

Joshua

1:1 Now after the death of Moses the servant of the "I AM" it came to pass, that the "I AM" spoke unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying,
1:2 Moses My servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, [even] to the children of Israel.
1:3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
1:4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.
1:5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, [so] I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
1:6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
1:7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all The Law, which Moses My servant commanded thee: turn not from it [to] the right hand or [to] the left, that thou mayest prosper wheresoever thou goest.
1:8 This Book of The Law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the "I AM" thy God [is] with thee wheresoever thou goest.
1:10 Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying,
1:11 Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the "I AM" your God giveth you to possess it.
1:12 And to the Reubenites, and to the Gadites, and to half the tribe of Manasseh, spoke Joshua, saying,
1:13 Remember the word which Moses the servant of the "I AM" commanded you, saying, The "I AM" your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.
1:14 Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them;
1:15 Until the "I AM" have given your brethren rest, as [he hath given] you, and they also have possessed the land which the "I AM" your God giveth them: then ye shall return unto the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Moses the "I AM"'s servant gave you on this side Jordan toward the sunrising.
1:16 And they answered Joshua, saying, All that thou commandest us we will do, and wheresoever thou sendest us, we will go.
1:17 According as we hearkened unto Moses in all things, so will we hearken unto thee: only the "I AM" thy God be with thee, as He was with Moses.
1:18 Whosoever [he be] that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage. King of kings' Bible - Joshua

3 Likes

When You Realize SAHARA Proves a GREAT FLOOD Actually Happened

Isaiah 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
54:8 In a little wrath I hid My face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the "I AM" thy Redeemer.
54:9 For this [is as] the waters of Noah unto Me: for [as] I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
54:10 For the "mountains" shall depart, and the "hills" be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the Covenant of My peace be removed, saith the "I AM" that hath mercy on thee.
54:11 O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, [and] not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
54:12 And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
54:13 And all thy children [shall be] taught of the "I AM"; and great [shall be] the peace of thy children.
54:14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, [but] not by Me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the "I AM", and their Righteousness [is] from Me, saith the "I AM". King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

Although the Noah's Ark story belongs to the Old Covenant/Testament, frequent references to it, as a very important "Article of Faith", occur in the New Covenant and also in the Koran. In fact, Christ made a "Life or death " (yours) Prophecy, that, at the time when he would return to the Earth, conditions and attitudes on the Earth would be like they were in "the days of Noah ". New Jerusalem

Only the very few people who have stayed "spiritually-awake"; have not been deceived by Organised Religions into taking the "Quick and Easy-path" (please see my "Starwars - Fact NOT Fiction" and "The Real Darth Vader" Booklets) and have searched the Scriptures for the "Birth-marks" of the real Christ and from those "Birth-marks" that tell where the body he would use would be born; in what year; from which tribe; what he would do; where he would go, and, from the Truth he speaks; will recognise, kneel and serve the True Christ; board his Ark and be saved (Rev./Apoc. ch. 21).

EVERYONE else will burn just as Jesus said (Luke 19:27). This time, unlike the "Times of Noah", when water was used, there will be no more second-chances.
New Jerusalem

1 Like

5:8. And (always) remember the favour of "I AM" unto you, and His Covenant (in the Bible), which He ratified (confirmed) with YOU (Moslems), when YE said: "We hear and we obey": and fear "I AM", for "I AM" knoweth well the secrets of your hearts.
5:9. O ye who believe! Stand out FIRMLY for "I AM", as witnesses to FAIR DEALING , and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from JUSTICE . Be JUST : that is close to Piety: and fear "I AM". For "I AM" is well-acquainted with all that ye do.
5:10. To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath "I AM" promised forgiveness and a great reward.
5:11. Those who reject Faith and deny Our Signs will be Companions of Hell-fire.
5:12. O ye who believe! Remember the favour of "I AM" unto you when certain men formed the plan to stretch out their hands against you, but ("I AM") held back their hands from you: so fear "I AM". And on "I AM" let believers put (ALL ) their trust (Faith).
5:13. "I AM" did aforetime make The Covenant with the Children of Israel, and We appointed twelve captains among them. And "I AM" said: "I am with you: only if ye establish constant prayer; practise regular charity; believe My Apostles; honour and assist them; and loan to "I AM" a beautiful loan; then verily I will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from The Way of Rectitude." (The Covenant - The Song of Moses).
5:14. But because of their breach of their Covenant , We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard: they change the words from their (right) places and forget the best part of the Message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them - barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for "I AM" loveth those who are kind.
5:15. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a Covenant (The Song of The Lamb), but they forgot the best part of the Message that was sent them: so We estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon "I AM" will show them what it is they have done.
5:16. O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book (Bible), and passing over much (that is now unnecessary - the ceremonial rituals and sacrifices that were only a school-teacher to bring men to Christ - Galatians 3:24-25):
5:17. There hath come to you from "I AM" a (new) Light and an understandable Book,-
5:18. Wherewith "I AM" guideth all who seek His good pleasure to The Way of Peace and Safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His Will, unto the Light,- guideth them to The Way that is Straight.
5:19. In blasphemy indeed are those that say that "I AM" is Jesus the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against "I AM", if His Will were to destroy Jesus the son of Mary, his mother, and all - every one that is on the Earth? For to God belongeth the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For God hath power over all things."

6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING [Deuteronomy 4:2] (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL ,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY , that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING : so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah - The Covenant) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah - The Covenant) had only been sent down to US , we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY : then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.
16:84. One Day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness: then will NO excuse be accepted from Unbelievers, nor will they receive any favours.
16:85. When the wrong-doers (actually) see the Penalty, then will it in no way be mitigated, nor will they then receive respite.
16:86. When those who gave partners to "I AM" will see their "partners", they will say: "Our Lord! These are our 'partners,' those whom we used to invoke besides Thee." But they (the partners) will throw back their word at them (and say): "Indeed ye are liars!"
16:87. That Day shall they (openly) show (their) submission to "I AM"; and all their inventions shall leave them in the lurch.
16:88. Those who reject "I AM" and hinder (men) from The Way of "I AM" - for them will We add Penalty to Penalty; because they used to spread mischief.
16:89. One day We shall raise from all Peoples a witness against them, from amongst themselves: and We shall bring thee as a witness against these (thy people): and We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy, and Glad Tidings to those who are "True in Faith".
16:90. "I AM" commands justice, the doing of good, and benevolence to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive warning.
16:91. Fulfill the Covenant of "I AM" (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it, and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made "I AM" your guarantor; for "I AM" knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE ): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

42:17. It is "I AM" Who has sent down the Book (Bible) in Truth, and the Balance (Torah - Sura 6:154-157; 57:25) (by which to weigh conduct). And what will make thee realise that perhaps the Hour is close at hand?
42:18. Only those wish to hasten it who believe not in it: those who believe hold it in awe, and know that it is the Truth. Behold, verily those that dispute concerning the Hour are far astray.

57:25. We sent aforetime our Apostles with Clear Signs and sent down with them the Book (Torah) and the Balance (of Right and Wrong) (The Covenant), that men may stand forth in justice and We sent down Iron, in which is (material for) mighty war, as well as many benefits for mankind, that "I AM" may test who it is that will help, unseen, Him and His Apostles (Thy Will be done): for "I AM" is Full of Strength, Almighty (and able to enforce His Will).

43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant ("I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me" - John 6:38 - Injeel): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6 - Injeel).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.
43:62. Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
43:63. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear "I AM" and obey me.
43:64. "For "I AM", He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him (Matthew 5:48 - Injeel): this is The Straight Way."

https://jahtruth.net/covt.htm

Colossians
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
1:16 For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in Earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for him:
1:17 And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist.

Christ, the Spirit-Being that was placed in-side the body (IN-carnated not begotten as it has been misinterpreted) called Jesus, was not born 2000 years ago or even 2,000 millennia ago. He is, as he said , older than this planet and zillions of years old, being the first created by God (His oldest Son - Prince Michael - Dan. 10:21). It was only the human animal organic computer (body), that was used by the Son of God, that was born 2000 years ago. You are not supposed to worship or make graven images of a human organic computer, similar to the one that you are locked inside of, or even the spirit (Christ) that was within the body called Jesus, you are supposed to worship his Perfect Father the Supreme-Being, as Christ himself told you to do. God is not a human, He is a "Being of Light" (soul). Therefore His Son (Christ) is not a human either but was the soul (Being) that was inside the human body from the virgin-birth. God is Spirit (energy/Light) and you must worship Him in spirit (with your spirit - soul) in TRUTH and love Him, as He loves you. JAH .

https://jahtruth.net/xmas.htm

Sura
4:171. O People of The Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14), which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; was a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+Being called Jesus+Christ): so believe God and His Apostles. Say NOT "Trinity": DESIST: it will be better for you: for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on Earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.
4:172. Christ commandeth YE to serve and worship God, so do the angels, those nearest (to God): those who scorn His worship and are arrogant,- He will gather them all together unto Himself to (answer).
4:173. But to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, He will give their (due) rewards,- and more, out of His bounty: but those who are scornful and arrogant, He will punish with a grievous Penalty; nor will they find, besides God, any to protect or help them.
4:174. O mankind! Verily there hath come to you a convincing proof from your Lord: for We have sent unto you a Light (that is) manifest.
4:175. Then those who believe God, and hold fast to Him,- soon will He admit them to Mercy and Grace from Himself, and guide them to Himself by The Straight Way.

5:75. They do blaspheme who say: "("I AM") is Jesus the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! Worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God,- "I AM" will forbid him The Garden, and The Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.
5:76. They do blaspheme who say: "("I AM") is one of three in a Trinity": for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous Penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.
5:77. Why turn they not to "I AM", and seek His forgiveness? For "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

13:16. Say: "Who is the Lord and Sustainer of the heavens and the Earth?" Say: "(It is) "I AM"." Say: "Do ye then take (for worship) protectors other than Him, such as have no power either for good or for harm to themselves?" Say: "Are the blind equal with those who see? Or the depths of darkness equal with Light?" Or do they assign to "I AM" partners who have created (anything) like He has created, so that the creation seemed similar to them? Say: "("I AM") is The Creator of all things: He is the One, the Supreme and Irresistible."

Amos

5:1 Hear ye this Word which I take up against you, [even] a lamentation, O House of Israel.
5:2 The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; [there is] none to raise her up.
5:3 For thus saith the Lord "I AM"; The city that went out [by] a thousand shall leave an hundred, and that which went forth [by] an hundred shall leave ten, to the House of Israel.
5:4 For thus saith the "I AM" unto the House of Israel, Seek ye Me, and ye shall live:
5:5 But seek not Bethel, nor enter into Gilgal, and pass not to Beersheba: for Gilgal shall surely go into captivity, and Bethel shall come to nought.
5:6 Seek the "I AM", and ye shall live; lest He break out like fire in the House of Joseph, and devour [it], and [there be] none to quench [it] in Bethel.
5:7 Ye who turn Judgment to wormwood, and leave off Righteousness in the earth,
5:8 [Seek Him] that maketh the seven stars (the Plow) and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The "I AM" [is] His name:
5:9 That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress.
5:10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.
5:11 Forasmuch therefore as your treading [is] upon the poor, and ye take from him burdens of wheat: ye have built houses of hewn stone, but ye shall not dwell in them; ye have planted pleasant vineyards, but ye shall not drink wine of them.
5:12 For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate [from their right].
5:13 Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it [is] an evil time.
5:14 Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the "I AM", the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken.
5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish Judgment in the gate: it may be that the "I AM" God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.
5:16 Therefore the "I AM", the God of hosts, the Lord, saith thus; Wailing [shall be] in all streets; and they shall say in all the highways, Alas! alas! and they shall call the husbandman to mourning, and such as are skilful of lamentation to wailing.
5:17 And in all vineyards [shall be] wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the "I AM".
5:18 Woe unto you that desire The Day of the "I AM"! to what end [is] it for you? The Day of the "I AM" [is] darkness, and not light.
5:19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
5:20 [Shall] not The Day of the "I AM" [be] darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?
5:21 I hate, I despise your Feast days, and I will not savour the scent of your solemn assemblies.
5:22 Though ye offer Me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept [them]: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
5:23 Take thou away from Me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
5:24 But let Judgment run down as waters, and Righteousness as a mighty stream.
5:25 Have ye offered unto Me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O House of Israel?
5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
5:27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the "I AM", whose name [is] The God of hosts. King of kings' Bible - Amos

2 Likes

https://jahtruth.net/abraham.htm

Genesis

Genesis 25:1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name [was] Keturah.
25:2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.
25:3 And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.
25:4 And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these [were] the children of Keturah.
25:5 And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac.
25:6 But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.
25:7 And these [are] the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.
25:8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full [of years]; and was gathered to his people.
25:9 And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which [is] before Mamre (at Hebron );
25:10 The field which Abraham purchased of the sons of Heth: there was Abraham buried, and Sarah his wife.
25:11 And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahairoi.
25:12 Now these [are] the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham:
25:13 And these [are] the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,
25:14 And Mishma, and Dumah, and Massa,
25:15 Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:
25:16 These [are] the sons of Ishmael, and these [are] their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations.
25:17 And these [are] the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people.
25:18 And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur, that [is] before Egypt, as thou goest toward Assyria: [and] he died in the presence of all his brethren.
25:19 And these [are] the generations of Isaac, Abraham's son: Abraham begat Isaac:
25:20 And Isaac was forty years old when he took Rebekah to wife, the daughter of Bethuel the Syrian of Padanaram, the sister to Laban the Syrian.
25:21 And Isaac intreated the "I AM" for his wife, because she [was] barren: and the "I AM" was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
25:22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If [it be] so, why [am] I thus? And she went to enquire of the "I AM".
25:23 And the "I AM" said unto her, Two nations [are] in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and [the one] people shall be stronger than [the other] people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
25:24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, [there were] twins in her womb.
25:25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
25:26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac [was] threescore years old when she bare them.
25:27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob [was] a plain man, dwelling in tents.
25:28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of [his] venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.
25:29 And Jacob sod pottage (soup): and Esau came from the field, and he [was] faint:
25:30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red [pottage]; for I [am] faint: therefore was his name called Edom (red soup).
25:31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.
25:32 And Esau said, Behold, I [am] at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?
25:33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.
25:34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised [his] birthright. King of kings' Bible - Genesis

James

The Gospel according to James the brother of Jesus

1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Christ Jesus, to the twelve tribes (of Israel) which are scattered abroad: Greetings.
1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into diverse temptations;
1:3 Knowing [this], that the trying (testing) of your faith worketh patience.
1:4 But let patience have [her] perfect work, that ye may be perfect and whole, wanting nothing.
1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask [for it] from God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed (backwards and forwards).
1:7 For let not that man think that he shall receive ANY thing of the Lord.
1:8 A double minded man [is] UNSTABLE in ALL his ways.
1:9 Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:
1:10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.
1:11 For the sun is no sooner risen with a burning heat, but it withereth the grass, and the flower thereof falleth, and the grace of the fashion of it perisheth: so also shall the rich man fade away in his ways.
1:12 Blessed [is] the man that endureth temptation: for when he has been tried (tested) he shall receive the Crown of Life (if he overcomes), which the Lord hath promised to them that love Him.
1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted by God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth He any man:
1:14 But every man IS tempted, WHEN he is drawn away by his own lust, and enticed (seduced by Satan - into doing wrong).
1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
1:16 Do not err (be mistaken), my beloved brethren.
1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of Light, with Whom is NO variableness, neither a hint of turning.
1:18 Of His Own will adopted He us with the Word of Truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.
1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man BE SWIFT TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK, SLOW TO WRATH:
1:20 For the wrath of man worketh NOT the righteousness of God.
1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with MEEKNESS (humility) the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls (beings).
1:22 But be ye DOERS of the Word, and NOT hearers only, BEING DECEIVED BY YOUR OWN "SELVES".
1:23 For if any be a hearer of the Word, and NOT a DOER, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass (mirror):
1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was ("Self" deception).
1:25 But whoso looketh into the Perfect Law of Liberty (the true mirror), and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a DOER of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
1:26 If any man among you SEEM to be religious, and bridleth NOT his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain (WORTHLESS).
1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself UNCORRUPTED by the world. King of kings' Bible - James

1 Corinthians
13:1 Though I speak with the tongues (languages) of men and of angels, and have not compassion, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
13:2 And though I have [the gift of] prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove "mountains", and have not compassion, I am nothing.
13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed [the poor], and though I give my body to be burned, and have not compassion, it profiteth me nothing.
13:4 Compassion suffereth long, [and] is kind; compassion envieth not; compassion vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
13:5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
13:6 Rejoiceth not in inequity, but rejoiceth in The Truth;
13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
13:8 Compassion never faileth: but whether [there be] prophecies, they shall fail; whether [there be] tongues (languages), they shall cease; whether [there be] knowledge, it shall vanish away.
13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
13:11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, compassion, these three; but the greatest of these [is] compassion.

5 Likes

PottersHands

Isaiah 64:8 But now, O "I AM", Thou [art] our Father; we [are] the clay, and Thou our potter; and we all [are] the work of Thy hand.

Isaiah

64:1 Oh that Thou wouldest rend the heavens, that Thou wouldest come down, that the "mountains" might flow down at Thy presence,
64:2 As [when] the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make Thy name known to Thine adversaries, [that] the nations may tremble at Thy presence!
64:3 When Thou didst terrible things [which] we looked not for, Thou camest down, the "mountains" flowed down at Thy presence.
64:4 For since the beginning of the world [men] have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, a God, besides Thee, and [what] Thou hath prepared for him that waiteth for Thee.
64:5 Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, [those that] remember Thee in Thy ways: behold, Thou art wroth; for we have sinned: and continued sinning, and shall we be saved?
64:6 But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] like filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our inequities, like the wind, have taken us away.
64:7 And [there is] none that calleth upon Thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of Thee: for Thou hast hid Thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our inequities.
64:8 But now, O "I AM", Thou [art] our Father; we [are] the clay, and Thou our potter; and we all [are] the work of Thy hand.
64:9 Be not exceedingly angry, O "I AM", neither remember inequity for ever: behold, see, we beseech Thee, we [are] all Thy people.
64:10 Thy holy cities are a wilderness, Zion is a wilderness, Jerusalem a desolation.
64:11 Our holy and Thy beautiful House, where our fathers praised Thee, is burned up with fire: and all our pleasant things are laid waste.
64:12 Wilt Thou refrain Thyself for these [things], O "I AM"? wilt Thou hold Thy peace, and afflict us very sorely? King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

2 Likes

On The Way to Emmaus Again Christ's Second-Coming

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Christ the Saviour, which before was preached unto you:
3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. King of kings' Bible - Acts

Acts

3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into The Temple at the hour of prayer, [being] the ninth [hour].
3:2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of The Temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into The Temple;
3:3 Who seeing Peter and John about to go into The Temple asked an alms.
3:4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
3:5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarite rise up and walk.
3:7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
3:8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into The Temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
3:9 And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
3:10 And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of The Temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
3:11 And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.
3:12 And when Peter saw [it], he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? Or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified His Son the Saviour; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let [him] go.
3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
3:15 And killed the Prince of Life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
3:16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
3:17 And now, brethren, I know that through ignorance ye did [it], as [did] also your rulers.
3:18 But those things, which God before had showed by the mouth of all His prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the Presence of the Lord;
3:20 And he shall send Christ the Saviour, which before was preached unto you:
3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.
3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
3:23 And it shall come to pass, [that] every soul, which will not hear that Prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
3:24 Yea, and all the Prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
3:25 Ye are the children of the Prophets, and of The Covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the Earth be blessed.
3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up His Son the Saviour, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities. King of kings' Bible - Acts

2 Chronicles

7:14 If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble their "selves", and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
7:15 Now Mine eyes shall be open, and Mine ears attent unto the prayer [that is made] in (or toward) this place.
7:16 For now have I chosen and sanctified This House , that My name may be there FOR EVER : and Mine eyes and Mine heart shall be there perpetually .
7:17 And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before Me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe My Statutes and My Judgments;
7:18 Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have Covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man [to be] ruler in Israel.
7:19 But if ye turn away, and forsake My Statutes and My Commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them;
7:20 Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of My land which I have given them; and This House, which I have sanctified for My name, will I cast out of My sight, and will make it [to be] a proverb and a byword among all nations.
7:21 And This House, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the "I AM" done thus unto this land, and unto This House?
7:22 And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the "I AM" God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath He brought all this evil upon them. King of kings' Bible - 2 Chronicles

2 Likes

Psalm 37

37:1 [A Psalm] of David. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of inequity.
37:2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
37:3 Trust in the "I AM", and do good; [so] shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
37:4 Delight thyself also in the "I AM"; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
37:5 Commit thy way unto the "I AM"; trust also in Him; and He shall bring [it] to pass.
37:6 And He shall bring forth thy righteousness as the Light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
37:7 Rest in the "I AM", and wait patiently for Him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the "I AM", they shall inherit the earth.
37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked [shall] not [be]: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it [shall] not [be].
37:11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
37:12 The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
37:13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for He seeth that His day is coming.
37:14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, [and] to slay such as be of upright conversation.
37:15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
37:16 A little that a righteous man hath [is] better than the riches of many wicked.
37:17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the "I AM" upholdeth the righteous.
37:18 The "I AM" knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the "I AM" [shall be] as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.
37:21 The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous showeth mercy, and giveth.
37:22 For [such as be] blessed by Him shall inherit the earth; and [they that be] cursed by Him shall be cut off.
37:23 The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the "I AM": and he delighteth in His Way.
37:24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the "I AM" upholdeth [him with] His hand.
37:25 I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
37:26 [He is] ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed [is] blessed.
37:27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.
37:28 For the "I AM" loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his holy people; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.
37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.
37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of Judgment.
37:31 The Law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.
37:33 The "I AM" will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.
37:34 Wait on the "I AM", and keep His Way, and He shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see [it].
37:35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
37:36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he [was] not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
37:37 Mark the perfect [man], and behold the upright: for the end of [that] man [is] peace.
37:38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
37:39 But the salvation of the righteous [is] from the "I AM": [He is] their strength in the time of trouble.
37:40 And the "I AM" shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

3 Likes

Hebrews

1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of [His] glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by The Word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of His Majesty on high;
1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
1:5 For unto which of the angels said He at any time, Thou art My Son, this day have I incarnated thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to Me a Son?
1:6 And again, when He bringeth in the first incarnated into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
1:7 And unto the angels He saith, Who maketh His angels spirits (Beings), and His ministers a flame of fire (energy).
1:8 However, unto Thy Son, Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of Thy Kingdom.
1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated inequity; therefore God, [even] thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows (spirit-beings).
1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the Beginning hast laid the foundation of the Earth; and the heavens are the works of Thine hands:
1:11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
1:12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
1:13 But to which of the angels said He at any time, Sit on My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? King of kings' Bible - Hebrews

3 Likes

Ezekiel

38:1 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk), and prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):
38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws (hunger), and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling weapons of destruction (lightning):
38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the House of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee.
38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land [that is] brought back from the sword, [and is] gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
38:10 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; It shall also come to pass, [that] at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates (no defences),
38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places [that are now] inhabited, and upon the people [that are] gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; In that day when My people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know [it]?
38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
38:16 And thou shalt come up against My people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against My land, that the heathen may know Me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
38:17 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; [Art] thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by My servants the Prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days [many] years that I would bring thee against them?
38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord "I AM", [that] My fury shall come up in My face.
38:19 For in My jealousy [and] in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that [are] upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the towers shall fall, and every wall (division) shall fall to the ground.
38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all My mountains, saith the Lord "I AM": every man's sword shall be against his brother.
38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that [are] with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
38:23 Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] the "I AM". King of kings' Bible - Ezekiel

1 Like

Psalm 131

131:1 "I AM", my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
131:2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul [is] even as a weaned child.
131:3 Let Israel hope in the "I AM" from henceforth and for ever. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

2 Likes

Revelation

22:1 And he showed me a pure river of Water of Life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the Throne of God and of the Lamb.
22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the Tree of Life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.
22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the Throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him:
22:4 And they shall see His face; and His name [shall be] in their foreheads.
22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings [are] faithful and true: and the Lord God of the Holy Prophets sent His angel to show unto His servants the things which must shortly be done.
22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

2 Likes

Luke

22:1 Now the Feast of Unleavened Bread drew nigh, which is called The Passover.
22:2 And the chief priests and lawyers sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people.
22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.
22:4 And he went his way, and communed with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray him unto them.
22:5 And they were glad, and covenanted to give him money.
22:6 And he promised, and sought opportunity to betray him unto them in the absence of the multitude.
22:7 Then came the Day of Unleavened Bread, when The Passover Lamb must be killed.
22:8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us The Passover, that we may eat.
22:9 And they said unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare?
22:10 And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.
22:11 And ye shall say unto the goodman of the house, The Master saith unto thee, Where is the guestchamber, where I shall eat The Passover with my disciples?
22:12 And he shall show you a large upper room furnished: there make ready.
22:13 And they went, and found as he had said unto them: and they made ready The Passover.
22:14 And when the hour was come, he sat down, and the twelve apostles with him.
22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer:
22:16 For I say unto you, I will not any more eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in The Kingdom of God.
22:17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide [it] among yourselves:
22:18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until The Kingdom of God shall come.
22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake [it], and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: whenever you do this remember me.
22:20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup [is] the New Covenant in my blood, which is shed for you.
22:21 But, behold, the hand of him that betrayeth me [is] with me on the table.
22:22 And truly the Son of Man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!
22:23 And they began to enquire among themselves, which of them it was that should do this thing.
22:24 And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest.
22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
22:26 But ye [shall] not [be] so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
22:27 For whether [is] greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? [is] not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
22:28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.
22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired [to have] you, that he may sift [you] as wheat:
22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
22:33 And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.
22:34 And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.
22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take [it], and likewise [his] scrip: and he that hath no SWORD, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
22:37 For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end.
22:38 And they said, Lord, behold, here [are] two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.
22:39 And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the Mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.
22:40 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.
22:41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
22:42 Saying, Father, if Thou be willing, remove this "Cup" (the "Holy-Grail") from me: nevertheless not my will, but Thine, be done.
22:43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.
22:44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
22:45 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow,
22:46 And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.
22:47 And while he yet spoke, behold a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss him.
22:48 But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of Man with a kiss?
22:49 When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him, Lord, shall we smite with the sword?
22:50 And one of them smote the servant of the High Priest, and cut off his right ear.
22:51 And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.
22:52 Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of The Temple, and the elders, which were come to him, Be ye come out, as against a thief, with swords and staves?
22:53 When I was daily with you in The Temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.
22:54 Then took they him, and led [him], and brought him into the High Priest's house. And Peter followed afar off.
22:55 And when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the hall, and were set down together, Peter sat down among them.
22:56 But a certain maid beheld him as he sat by the fire, and earnestly looked upon him, and said, This man was also with him.
22:57 And he denied him, saying, Woman, I know him not.
22:58 And after a little while another saw him, and said, Thou art also of them. And Peter said, Man, I am not.
22:59 And about the space of one hour after, another confidently affirmed, saying, Of a truth this [fellow] also was with him: for he is a Galilaean.
22:60 And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spoke, the cock crew.
22:61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
22:62 And Peter went out, and wept bitterly.
22:63 And the men that held Jesus mocked him, and smote [him].
22:64 And when they had blindfolded him, they struck him on the face, and asked him, saying, Prophesy, who is it that smote thee?
22:65 And many other things blasphemously spoke they against him.
22:66 And as soon as it was day, the elders of the people and the chief priests and the lawyers came together, and led him into their council, saying,
22:67 Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:
22:68 And if I also ask [you], ye will not answer me, nor let [me] go.
22:69 Hereafter shall the Son of Man sit on the right hand of the power of God.
22:70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.
22:71 And they said, What need we any further witness? for we ourselves have heard of his own mouth. King of kings' Bible - Luke

Isaiah

46:1 Bel boweth down, Nebo stoopeth, their idols were upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: your carriages [were] heavy loaden; [they are] a burden to the weary [beast].
46:2 They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity.
46:3 Hearken unto Me, O House of Jacob, and all the remnant of the House of Israel, which are borne [by Me] from the belly, which are carried from the womb:
46:4 And [even] to [your] old age I [am] He; and [even] to hoar hairs will I carry [you]: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver [you].
46:5 To whom will ye liken Me, and make [Me] equal, and compare Me, that we may be like?
46:6 They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, [and] hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship.
46:7 They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, [one] shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble.
46:8 Remember this, and show yourselves men: bring [it] again to mind, O ye transgressors.
46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else; [I am] God, and [there is] none like Me,
46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure:
46:11 Calling a ravenous bird from the East, the man that executeth My counsel from a far country: yea, I have spoken [it], I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed [it], I will also do it.
46:12 Hearken unto Me, ye stout-hearted, that [are] far from Righteousness:
46:13 I bring near My Righteousness; it shall not be far off, and My salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel My glory. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

1 Like

John

20:1 The first [day] of the week (Sunday) cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
20:2 Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
20:3 Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.
20:4 So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.
20:5 And he stooping down, [and looking in], saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.
20:6 Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie,
20:7 And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.
20:8 Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed.
20:9 For as yet they knew not the Scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
20:10 Then the disciples went away again unto their own home.
20:11 But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, [and looked] into the sepulchre,
20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
20:13 And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.
20:14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
20:15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
20:16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.
20:18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and [that] he had spoken these things unto her.
20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first [day] of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace [be] unto you.
20:20 And when he had so said, he showed unto them [his] hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Spirit:
20:23 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus (Twin), was not with them when Jesus came.
20:24 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
20:25 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you.
20:26 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach here thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach here thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
20:27 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
20:28 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.
20:29 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
20:30 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have Life through his name. King of kings' Bible - John

Christ's Second-Coming

2 Likes

Jeremiah

31:1 At the same time, saith the "I AM", will I be the God of all (those from) the families of Israel (who survive), and they shall be My people.
31:2 Thus saith the "I AM", The people [which were] left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; [even] Israel, when Israel sought for Shiloh ("a place of rest" - Gen. 49:10; Matt. 11:28-29).
31:3 The "I AM" hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
31:4 Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.
31:5 Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat [them] as common things.
31:6 For there shall be a day, [that] the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the "I AM" our God.
31:7 For thus saith the "I AM"; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O "I AM", save Thy people, the remnant of Israel.
31:8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, [and] with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return there.
31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way , wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim [is] My firstborn.
31:10 Hear the Word of the "I AM", O ye nations, and declare [it] in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd [doth] his flock.
31:11 For the "I AM" hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of [him that was] stronger than he.
31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the "I AM", for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
31:13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
31:14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, saith the "I AM".
31:15 Thus saith the "I AM"; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, [and] bitter weeping; Rachel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they [were] not.
31:16 Thus saith the "I AM"; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the "I AM"; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
31:17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the "I AM", that thy children shall come again to their own border.
31:18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself [thus]; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed [to the yoke]: turn Thou me, and I shall be turned; for Thou [art] the "I AM" my God.
31:19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon [my] thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.
31:20 [Is] Ephraim My dear son? [is he] a pleasant child? for since I spoke against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore My bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the "I AM".
31:21 Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, [even] the way [which] thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.
31:22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the "I AM" hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall hem a man in.
31:23 Thus saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The "I AM" bless thee, O habitation of justice, [and] mountain of holiness.
31:24 And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all the cities thereof together, husbandmen, and they [that] go forth with flocks.
31:25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
31:26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.
31:27 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that I will sow the House of Israel and the House of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
31:28 And it shall come to pass, [that] like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the "I AM".
31:29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
31:30 But every one shall die for his own inequity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that I will make a New Covenant with the House of Israel, and with the House of Judah:
31:32 Not according to The Covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; My Covenant which they broke, although I was an husband unto them, saith the "I AM":
31:33 But this [shall be] The Covenant that I will make with the House of Israel; After those days, saith the "I AM", I will put My Law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My people.
31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the "I AM": for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the "I AM": for I will forgive their inequity, and I will remember their sin no more.
31:35 Thus saith the "I AM", which giveth the sun for a light by day, [and] the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The "I AM" Lord of hosts [is] His name:
31:36 If those ordinances depart from before Me, saith the "I AM", [then] the seed of Israel [not Judah] also shall cease from being a nation before Me for ever.
31:37 Thus saith the "I AM"; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the "I AM".
31:38 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that the city shall be built to the "I AM" from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.
31:39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.
31:40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the East, [shall be] holy unto the "I AM"; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever. King of kings' Bible - Jeremiah

1 Like