Bible Verses from the King of kings' Bible

Zephaniah

1:1 The Word of the "I AM" which came unto Zephaniah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hizkiah, in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah.
1:2 I will utterly consume all [things] from off the land, saith the "I AM".
1:3 I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the "I AM".
1:4 I will also stretch out Mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, [and] the name of the Chemarims with the priests;
1:5 And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship [and] that swear by the "I AM", and that swear by Malcham;
1:6 And them that are turned back from the "I AM"; and [those] that have not sought the "I AM", nor enquired of Him.
1:7 Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord "I AM": for the day of the "I AM" [is] at hand: for the "I AM" hath prepared a sacrifice, He hath bid His guests.
1:8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the "I AM"'s sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
1:9 In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.
1:10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the "I AM", [that there shall be] the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.
1:11 Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.
1:12 And it shall come to pass at that time, [that] I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The "I AM" will not do good, neither will He do evil.
1:13 Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit [them]; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.
1:14 The great day of the "I AM" [is] near, [it is] near, and hasteth greatly, [even] the voice of the day of the "I AM": the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
1:15 That day [is] a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
1:16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
1:17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the "I AM": and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
1:18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the "I AM"'s wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of His jealousy: for He shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
2:1 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2:2 Before the decree bring forth, [before] the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the "I AM" come upon you, before the day of the "I AM"'s anger come upon you.
2:3 Seek ye the "I AM", all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought His Judgment; seek Righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the "I AM"'s anger.
2:4 For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
2:5 Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the Word of the "I AM" [is] against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.
2:6 And the sea coast shall be dwellings [and] cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks.
2:7 And the coast shall be for the remnant of the House of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the "I AM" their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity.
2:8 I have heard the reproach of Moab, and the revilings of the children of Ammon, whereby they have reproached My people, and magnified [themselves] against their border.
2:9 Therefore [as] I live, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, [even] the breeding of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of My people shall spoil them, and the remnant of My people shall possess them.
2:10 This shall they have for their pride, because they have reproached and magnified [themselves] against the people of the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
2:11 The "I AM" [will be] terrible unto them: for He will famish all the gods of the earth; and [men] shall worship Him, every one from his place, [even] all the isles of the heathen.
2:12 Ye Ethiopians also, ye [shall be] slain by My sword.
2:13 And He will stretch out His hand against the North, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, [and] dry like a wilderness.
2:14 And flocks shall lie down in the midst of her, all the beasts of the nations: both the cormorant and the bittern shall lodge in the upper lintels of it; [their] voice shall sing in the windows; desolation [shall be] in the thresholds: for He shall uncover the cedar work.
2:15 This [is] the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I [am], and [there is] none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passeth by her shall hiss, [and] wag his hand.
3:1 Woe to her that is filthy and polluted, to the oppressing city!
3:2 She obeyed not the voice; she received not correction; she trusted not in the "I AM"; she drew not near to her God.
3:3 Her princes within her [are] roaring lions; her judges [are] evening wolves; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow.
3:4 Her prophets [are] light [and] treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the Sanctuary, they have done violence to The Law.
3:5 The just "I AM" [is] in the midst thereof; He will not do inequity: every morning doth He bring His judgment to light, He faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.
3:6 I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passeth by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant.
3:7 I said, Surely thou wilt fear Me, thou wilt receive instruction; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, [and] corrupted all their doings.
3:8 Therefore wait ye upon Me, saith the "I AM", until the day that I rise up to the prey: for My determination [is] to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them Mine indignation, [even] all My fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of My jealousy.
3:9 For then will I turn to the people a pure speech, that they may call upon the name of the "I AM", to serve Him with one consent.
3:10 From beyond Ethiopia My suppliants, even the daughter of My dispersed, shall bring Mine offering.
3:11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against Me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of My Holy Mountain (Moriah).
3:12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an humble and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the "I AM".
3:13 The remnant of Israel shall not do inequity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.
3:14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.
3:15 The "I AM" hath taken away thy judgements, He hath cast out thine enemy: the King of Israel, even the "I AM", is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.
3:16 In that Day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.
3:17 The "I AM" thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; ye will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.
3:18 I will gather them, for the solemn assembly, those of thee that are sorrowful, to whom the reproach was a burden.
3:19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that stayed, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
3:20 At that time will I bring you again, even in that time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the "I AM". King of kings' Bible - Zephaniah

1 Like

1 Thessalonians

2:1 For yourselves, brethren, know our entrance in unto you, that it was not in vain:
2:2 But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.
2:3 For our exhortation [was] not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
2:4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
2:5 For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God [is] witness:
2:6 Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor [yet] of others, when we might have used authority, as the Apostles of Christ.
2:7 But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:
2:8 So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.
2:9 For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.
2:10 Ye [are] witnesses, and God [also], how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:
2:11 As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of you, as a father [doth] his children,
2:12 That ye would walk worthy of God, Who hath called you unto His Kingdom and glory.
2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the Word of God which ye heard from us, ye received [it] not [as] the word of men, but as it is in Truth, the Word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.
2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the community of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they [have] of the Jews:
2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
2:17 But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.
2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.
2:19 For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
2:20 For ye are our glory and joy. King of kings' Bible - 1 Thessalonians

Isaiah

57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth [it] to heart: and merciful men [are] taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil [to come].
57:2 He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, [each one] walking [in] his uprightness.
57:3 But draw near here, ye sons of the sorceress (Babylon the mother of harlots), the seed of the adulterer and the whore.
57:4 Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, [and] draw out the tongue? [are] ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,
57:5 Enflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the clifts of the rocks?
57:6 Among the smooth [stones] of the stream [is] thy portion; they, they [are] thy lot: even to them hast thou poured a drink offering, thou hast offered a meat offering. Should I receive comfort in these?
57:7 Upon a lofty and high mountain hast thou set thy bed: even there wentest thou up to offer sacrifice.
57:8 Behind the doors also and the posts hast thou set up thy remembrance: for thou hast discovered [thyself to another] than Me, and art gone up; thou hast enlarged thy bed, and made thee [a covenant] with them; thou lovedst their bed where thou sawest [it].
57:9 And thou wentest to the king with ointment, and didst increase thy perfumes, and didst send thy messengers far off, and didst debase [thyself even] unto hell.
57:10 Thou art wearied in the greatness of thy way; [yet] saidst thou not, There is no hope: thou hast found the life of thine hand; therefore thou wast not grieved.
57:11 And of whom hast thou been afraid or feared, that thou hast lied, and hast not remembered Me, nor laid [it] to thy heart? have not I held My peace even of old, and thou fearest Me not?
57:12 I will declare thy righteousness, and thy works; for they shall not profit thee.
57:13 When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take [them]: but he that putteth his trust in Me shall possess the land, and shall inherit My Holy Mountain;
57:14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare The Way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of My people.
57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name [is] Holy; I dwell in the high and holy [place], with him also [that is] of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
57:16 For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before Me, and the souls [which] I have made.
57:17 For the inequity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid Me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.
57:18 I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.
57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to [him that is] far off, and to [him that is] near, saith the "I AM"; and I will heal him.
57:20 But the wicked [are] like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
57:21 [There is] no peace, saith my God, to the wicked. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

2 Timothy

2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to preach others also.
2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of [this] life; that he may please Him Who hath chosen him to be a soldier.
2:5 And if a man also strive for masteries, [yet] is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
2:6 The husbandman labouring first, must be sharer of the fruits.
2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, [even] unto bonds; but The Word of God is not bound.
2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the Elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
2:11 [It is] a faithful saying: For if we be dead with [him], we shall also Live with [him]:
2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with [him]: if we deny [him], he also will deny us:
2:13 If we believe not, [yet] he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.
2:14 Of these things put [them] in remembrance, charging [them] before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, [but] to the subverting of the hearers.
2:15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
2:16 But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more unGodliness.
2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
2:18 Who concerning The Truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are His. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for The Master's use, [and] prepared unto every good work.
2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all [men], teachable, patient,
2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God perhaps will give them repentance to the acknowledging of The Truth;
2:26 And [that] they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. King of kings' Bible - 2 Timothy

1 Like

2 Corinthians

4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the Word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of The Truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the Light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
4:5 For we preach not about ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and [we] ourselves [are] your servants for Jesus' sake.
4:6 For God, Who commanded the Light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the Light of the Knowledge of the glory of God in the countenance of Jesus Christ.
4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be from God, and not of us.
4:8 [We are] troubled on every side, yet not distressed; [we are] perplexed, but not in despair;
4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
4:10 Always bearing about in the body, the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
4:11 For we which Live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the Life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
4:12 So then death worketh in us, only Life in you.
4:13 We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
4:14 Knowing that He which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present [us] with you.
4:15 For all things [are] for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward [man] is renewed day by day.
4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory;
4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal. King of kings' Bible - 2 Corinthians

3 Likes

Zechariah

12:1 The burden of the Word of the "I AM" for Israel, saith the "I AM", which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and reformeth the spirit inside of man.
12:2 Behold I will make Jerusalem a cup of poison unto all the people round about; I shall also be against Judah in the siege against Jerusalem.
12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a stumbling-block for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, even though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
12:4 In that Day, saith the "I AM", I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open Mine eyes upon the House of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
12:5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, There is strength to me and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem in the "I AM" Lord of hosts their God.
12:6 In that Day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and the City of Peace shall be inhabited again in her own place, in Jerusalem.
12:7 The "I AM" also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the House of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not exalt themselves against Judah.
12:8 In that Day shall the "I AM" defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them on that Day shall be like David; and the House of David shall be like God, with the angel of the "I AM" in front of them.
12:9 And it shall come to pass in that Day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
12:10 And I will pour upon the House of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of Grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon ME (in a new body from Joseph/Ephraim) whom they pierced (whilst in the body called Jesus), and they shall mourn for HIM (Jesus) , as one mourneth for his only son, and shall weep bitterly for HIM (Jesus), like one that weeps bitterly for his firstborn.
12:11 In that Day there shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the Valley of [Ar] Megiddon.
12:12 And the land shall mourn, every family separately; the family of the House of David separately, and their wives separately; the family of Nathan separately, and their wives separately;
12:13 The family of the House of Levi separately, and their wives separately; the family of Simeon separately, and their wives separately;
12:14 All the families that survive, every family separately, and their wives separately. King of kings' Bible - Zechariah

2 Likes

Job

12:1 And Job answered and said,
12:2 No doubt but ye [are] the people, and wisdom shall die with you.
12:3 But I have understanding as well as you; I [am] not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?
12:4 I am [as] one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and He answereth him: the just upright [man is] laughed to scorn.
12:5 He that is ready to slip with [his] feet [is as] a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease.
12:6 The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth [abundantly].
12:7 But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
12:8 Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
12:9 Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the "I AM" hath wrought this?
12:10 In whose hand [is] the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.
12:11 Doth not the ear try words? and the mouth taste His meat?
12:12 With the ancient [is] wisdom; and in length of days understanding.
12:13 With Him [is] wisdom and strength, He hath counsel and understanding.
12:14 Behold, He breaketh down, and it cannot be built again: He shutteth up a man, and there can be no opening.
12:15 Behold, He withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also He sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.
12:16 With Him [is] strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver [are] His.
12:17 He leadeth counsellors away spoiled, and maketh the judges fools.
12:18 He looseth the bond of kings, and girdeth their loins with a girdle.
12:19 He leadeth princes away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty.
12:20 He removeth away the speech of the trusty, and taketh away the understanding of the aged.
12:21 He poureth contempt upon princes, and weakeneth the strength of the mighty.
12:22 He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out to light the shadow of death.
12:23 He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them: He enlargeth the nations, and straiteneth them [again].
12:24 He taketh away the heart of the chief of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a wilderness [where there is] no way.
12:25 They grope in the dark without light, and He maketh them to stagger like [a] drunken [man]. King of kings' Bible - Job

1 Like

Deuteronomy

28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe [and] to do all His Commandments which I command thee this day, that the "I AM" thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
28:2 And ALL THESE BLESSINGS shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God.
28:3 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:4 Blessed [shall be] the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:5 Blessed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:6 Blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and blessed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:7 The "I AM" shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
28:8 The "I AM" shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and He shall bless thee in the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee.
28:9 The "I AM" shall establish thee an holy people unto Himself, as He hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, and walk in His Ways.
28:10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the "I AM"; and they shall be afraid of thee.
28:11 And the "I AM" shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
28:12 The "I AM" shall open unto thee His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
28:13 And the "I AM" shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the Commandments of the "I AM" thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to DO [them]:
28:14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the Words which I command thee this day, [to] the right hand, or [to] the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to observe to do all His Commandments and His Statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES [of the Law] shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
28:16 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the city, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] in the field.
28:17 Cursed [shall be] thy basket and thy store.
28:18 Cursed [shall be] the fruit of thy body (Eno. 96:14), and the fruit of thy land, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
28:19 Cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou comest in, and cursed [shalt] thou [be] when thou goest out.
28:20 The "I AM" shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken Me.
28:21 The "I AM" shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until He have consumed thee from off the land, where thou goest to possess it.
28:22 The "I AM" shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.
28:23 And thy heaven that [is] over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee [shall be] [like] iron.
28:24 The "I AM" shall make the rain of thy land powder and dust: from heaven shall it come down upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:25 The "I AM" shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.
28:26 And thy carcass shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall scare [them] away.
28:27 The "I AM" will smite thee with the botch of Egypt, and with the hemorrhoids, and with the scab, and with the itch, whereof thou canst not be healed.
28:28 The "I AM" shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and with heart-attack:
28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save [thee].
28:30 Thou shalt marry a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
28:31 Thine ox [shall be] slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass [shall be] violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep [shall be] given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue [them].
28:32 Thy sons and thy daughters [shall be] given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail [with longing] for them all the day long: and [there shall be] no might in thine hand.
28:33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed always:
28:34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:35 The "I AM" shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head.
28:36 The "I AM" shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
28:37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations where the "I AM" shall lead thee.
28:38 Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather [but] little in; for the locust shall consume it.
28:39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress [them], but shalt neither drink [of] the wine, nor gather [the grapes]; for the worms shall eat them.
28:40 Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint [thyself] with the oil; for thine olive shall cast [his fruit].
28:41 Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
28:42 All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume.
28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
28:44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.
28:45 Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the "I AM" thy God, to keep His Commandments and His Statutes which He commanded thee:
28:46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
28:47 Because thou servedst not the "I AM" thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all [things];
28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the "I AM" shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in need of all [things]: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
28:49 The "I AM" shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, [as swift] as the eagle (emblem of Babylon and their descendants the Romans) flieth; a nation whose tongue (babble-onian) thou shalt not understand;
28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favour to the young:
28:51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which [also] shall not leave thee [either] corn, wine, or oil, [or] the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
28:52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the "I AM" thy God hath given thee.
28:53 And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the "I AM" thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
28:54 [So that] the man [that is] tender among you, and very delicate, his eye shall be evil toward his brother, and toward the wife of his bosom, and toward the remnant of his children which he shall leave:
28:55 So that he will not give to any of them of the flesh of his children whom he shall eat: because he hath nothing left him in the siege, and in the strictness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee in all thy gates.
28:56 The tender and delicate woman among you, which would not adventure to set the sole of her foot upon the ground for delicateness and tenderness, her eye shall be evil toward the husband of her bosom, and toward her son, and toward her daughter,
28:57 And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all [things] secretly in the siege and strictness, wherewith thine enemy shall distress thee in thy gates.
28:58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this Law that are written in this Book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE "I AM" THAT "I AM";
28:59 Then the "I AM" will make thy plagues extraordinary, and the plagues of thy seed, [even] great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.
28:60 Moreover He will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.
28:61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which [is] not written in the Book of this Law, them will the "I AM" bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
28:62 And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as "the stars of heaven " for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the "I AM" thy God.
28:63 And it shall come to pass, [that] as the "I AM" rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the "I AM" will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land where thou goest to possess it.
28:64 And the "I AM" shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, [even] wood and stone.
28:65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the "I AM" shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
28:66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
28:67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were evening! and at evening thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
28:68 And the "I AM" shall bring thee into slavery AGAIN with ships, by the way whereof I spoke unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again (if ye keep The Covenant): and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy [you]. The New Song

Revelation

11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure The Temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
11:2 But the court which is without The Temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the Holy City (Jerusalem) shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months (1260 days/years).
11:3 And I will give [power] unto my Two Witnesses (Isa. 43:12), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore "days", clothed in sackcloth. (42 months of 30 "days" each = 1260 "days", each day for a year - Num. 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6; Dan. 12:7).
11:4 These are the two "Olive" trees, and the two candlesticks (Ephraim and Manasseh) standing before the God of the Earth.
11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire (gun-fire which looked as though it) proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it "rain" (spiritually) not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over "waters" (ch. 17:15) to turn them to blood (reds/communists), and to smite the Earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.
11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the Great City, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (Jerusalem).
11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations ("waters") shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
11:10 And they that dwell upon the Earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these Two Prophets ("Olive" trees) tormented them that dwelt on the Earth.
11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of Life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up here. And they ascended up to heaven in a "Cloud"; and their enemies beheld them.
11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city (Jerusalem) fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven (Matt. 21:9).
11:14 The second woe is past; [and], behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [The Kingdoms] of our Lord, and of His Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
11:17 Saying, We give Thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because Thou hast taken to Thee Thy great power, and hast reigned.
11:18 And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the Time of the "Dead" (Matt. 8:22), that they should be Judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy Servants the Prophets, and to the holy people, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the Earth.
11:19 And The Temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in His Temple the "(lost) Ark of His Covenant": and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

2 Likes

Isaiah

1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the "I AM" hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against Me.
1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: [but] Israel doth not know, My people doth not consider.
1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with inequity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the "I AM", they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backwards.
1:5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head [there is] no soundness in it; [but] wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
1:7 Your country [is] desolate, your cities [are] burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and [it is] desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
1:8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
1:9 Except the "I AM" Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, [and] we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
1:10 Hear the Word of the "I AM", ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the Law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
1:11 To what purpose [is] the multitude of your sacrifices unto Me? saith the "I AM": I am sick of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
1:12 When ye come to appear before Me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread My courts?
1:13 Bring no more worthless oblations; incense is an abomination unto Me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot abide; [it is] grief, even the solemn meeting.
1:14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts My soul hateth: they are a trouble unto Me; I am weary to bear [them].
1:15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide Mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
1:16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before Mine eyes; cease to do evil;
1:17 Learn to do well; seek Judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the "I AM": though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
1:20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the "I AM" hath spoken [it].
1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of Judgment; Righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
1:22 Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
1:23 Thy princes [are] rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
1:24 Therefore saith the "I AM", the Lord of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease Me of Mine adversaries, and avenge Me of Mine enemies:
1:25 And I will turn My hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin [gods]:
1:26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The City of Righteousness, the Faithful City.
1:27 Zion shall be redeemed with Judgment, and her converts with Righteousness.
1:28 And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners [shall be] together, and they that forsake the "I AM" shall be consumed.
1:29 For they shall be ashamed of the oaks which ye have desired, and ye shall be confounded for the gardens that ye have chosen.
1:30 For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.
1:31 And the strong shall be as tow, and the maker of it as a spark, and they shall both burn together, and none shall quench [them]. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

2 Likes

2 Timothy

4:1 I charge [thee] therefore before God, and the Lord Christ the Saviour, who shall judge the Living and the "dead" at his appearing and His Kingdom;
4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from The Truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished [my] course, I have kept the faith:
4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the Righteous Judge, shall give me at That Day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
4:9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:
4:10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
4:11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.
4:12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.
4:13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring [with thee], and the books, [but] especially the parchments.
4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
4:15 Of whom be thou wary also; for he hath greatly withstood our preachings.
4:16 At my first answer no man stood with me, but all [men] forsook me: [I pray God] that it may not be laid to their charge.
4:17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and [that] all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.
4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve [me] unto His heavenly Kingdom: to Whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.
4:19 Salute Priscilla and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.
4:20 Erastus abode at Corinth: but Trophimus have I left at Miletum sick.
4:21 Do thy diligence to come before winter. Eubulus greeteth thee, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.
4:22 The Lord Jesus Christ [be] with thy Spirit. Grace [be] with you. Amen. King of kings' Bible - 2 Timothy

2 Likes

Jeremiah

31:1 At the same time, saith the "I AM", will I be the God of all (those from) the families of Israel (who survive), and they shall be My people.
31:2 Thus saith the "I AM", The people [which were] left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; [even] Israel, when Israel sought for Shiloh ("a place of rest" - Gen. 49:10; Matt. 11:28-29).
31:3 The "I AM" hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
31:4 Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.
31:5 Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat [them] as common things.
31:6 For there shall be a day, [that] the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the "I AM" our God.
31:7 For thus saith the "I AM"; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O "I AM", save Thy people, the remnant of Israel.
31:8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, [and] with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return there.
31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way , wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim [is] My firstborn.
31:10 Hear the Word of the "I AM", O ye nations, and declare [it] in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd [doth] his flock.
31:11 For the "I AM" hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of [him that was] stronger than he.
31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the "I AM", for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
31:13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
31:14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and My people shall be satisfied with My goodness, saith the "I AM".
31:15 Thus saith the "I AM"; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, [and] bitter weeping; Rachel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they [were] not.
31:16 Thus saith the "I AM"; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the "I AM"; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
31:17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the "I AM", that thy children shall come again to their own border.
31:18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself [thus]; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed [to the yoke]: turn Thou me, and I shall be turned; for Thou [art] the "I AM" my God.
31:19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon [my] thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.
31:20 [Is] Ephraim My dear son? [is he] a pleasant child? for since I spoke against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore My bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the "I AM".
31:21 Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, [even] the way [which] thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.
31:22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the "I AM" hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall hem a man in.
31:23 Thus saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The "I AM" bless thee, O habitation of justice, [and] mountain of holiness.
31:24 And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all the cities thereof together, husbandmen, and they [that] go forth with flocks.
31:25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
31:26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.
31:27 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that I will sow the House of Israel and the House of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
31:28 And it shall come to pass, [that] like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the "I AM".
31:29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
31:30 But every one shall die for his own inequity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.
31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that I will make a New Covenant with the House of Israel, and with the House of Judah:
31:32 Not according to The Covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; My Covenant which they broke, although I was an husband unto them, saith the "I AM":
31:33 But this [shall be] The Covenant that I will make with the House of Israel; After those days, saith the "I AM", I will put My Law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My people.
31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the "I AM": for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the "I AM": for I will forgive their inequity, and I will remember their sin no more.
31:35 Thus saith the "I AM", which giveth the sun for a light by day, [and] the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The "I AM" Lord of hosts [is] His name:
31:36 If those ordinances depart from before Me, saith the "I AM", [then] the seed of Israel [not Judah] also shall cease from being a nation before Me for ever.
31:37 Thus saith the "I AM"; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the "I AM".
31:38 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that the city shall be built to the "I AM" from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.
31:39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.
31:40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the East, [shall be] holy unto the "I AM"; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever. King of kings' Bible - Jeremiah

1 Like

Revelation

3:1 And unto the angel of the community in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou sayest that thou Livest, but are "Dead".
3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
3:3 Remember therefore what thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt NOT know what hour I will come upon thee.
3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before His angels.
3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities.
3:7 And to the angel of the community in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is Holy, he that is True, he that hath the Key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the Earth.
3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.
3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities.
3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
3:19 As many as I love, I REBUKE AND CHASTEN: be zealous therefore, and repent.
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in My Throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in His Throne.
3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

END-TIMES

1 Like

Obadiah

1:1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord "I AM" concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the "I AM", and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
1:2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.
1:3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation [is] high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
1:4 Though thou exalt [thyself] as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the "I AM".
1:5 If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave [some] grapes?
1:6 How are [the things] of Esau searched out! [how] are his hidden things sought up!
1:7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee [even] to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, [and] prevailed against thee; [they that eat] thy bread have laid a wound under thee: [there is] none understanding in him.
1:8 Shall I not in that day, saith the "I AM", even destroy the wise [men] out of Edom, and understanding out of the mount of Esau?
1:9 And thy mighty [men], O Teman, shall be dismayed, to the end that every one of the mount of Esau may be cut off by slaughter.
1:10 For [thy] violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
1:11 In the day that thou stoodest on the other side, in the day that the strangers carried away captive his forces, and foreigners entered into his gates, and cast lots upon Jerusalem, even thou [wast] as one of them.
1:12 But thou shouldest not have looked on the day of thy brother in the day that he became a stranger; neither shouldest thou have rejoiced over the children of Judah in the day of their destruction; neither shouldest thou have spoken proudly in the day of distress.
1:13 Thou shouldest not have entered into the gate of My people in the day of their calamity; yea, thou shouldest not have looked on their affliction in the day of their calamity, nor have laid [hands] on their substance in the day of their calamity;
1:14 Neither shouldest thou have stood in the crossway, to cut off those of his that did escape; neither shouldest thou have delivered up those of his that did remain in the day of distress.
1:15 For the day of the "I AM" [is] near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
1:16 For as ye have drunk upon My Holy Mountain (Moriah), [so] shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.
1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the House of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
1:18 And the House of Jacob shall be a fire, and the House of Joseph a flame, and the House of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be [any] remaining of the House of Esau; for the "I AM" hath spoken [it].
1:19 And [they of] the South shall possess the mount of Esau; and [they of] the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin [shall possess] Gilead.
1:20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel [shall possess] that of the Canaanites, [even] unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which [is] in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the South.
1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the "I AM"'s. King of kings' Bible - Obadiah

1 Like

John

2:13 And the Jews' Passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
2:14 And found in The Temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of The Temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's House an house of merchandise.
2:17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of Thine House hath eaten me up.
2:18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign showest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this Temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
2:20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this Temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
2:21 But he spoke of the temple of his body.
2:22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the Scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at The Passover, in the feast [day], many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
2:24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all [men],
2:25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man. King of kings' Bible - John

1 Like

John

20:1 The first [day] of the week (Sunday) cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
20:2 Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
20:3 Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.
20:4 So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.
20:5 And he stooping down, [and looking in], saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.
20:6 Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie,
20:7 And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.
20:8 Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed.
20:9 For as yet they knew not the Scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
20:10 Then the disciples went away again unto their own home.
20:11 But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, [and looked] into the sepulchre,
20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
20:13 And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.
20:14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
20:15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
20:16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.
20:18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and [that] he had spoken these things unto her.
20:19 Then the same day at evening, being the first [day] of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace [be] unto you.
20:20 And when he had so said, he showed unto them [his] hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace [be] unto you: as [my] Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Spirit:
20:23 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus (Twin), was not with them when Jesus came.
20:24 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
20:25 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you.
20:26 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach here thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach here thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
20:27 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
20:28 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.
20:29 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
20:30 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have Life through his name. King of kings' Bible - John

It was the Second Passover because the "Lamb" died, instead of the entire nation
Passover Lamb, not Easter bunny. Easter

John

The most important words in the entire Bible are spoken by Jesus to Nicodemus, which, unless YOU understand them and do it makes it impossible to understand and do any of the teachings.
What did Christ mean when he said that he is NOT FROM THIS WORLD and that unless YOU are born again from above , of spirit , you will neither SEE nor enter The Kingdom of God, Whom we are clearly informed is also a Spirit? The body that Christ (the spirit-Being) used, which was called Jesus and was born on this planet, obviously was from this world. So what did he mean?

Jesus explained what he meant, quite clearly, to Nicodemus and it is written in the Gospel of John chapter 3.

3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily , I say unto thee, Except (unless) a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human**+** Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell from where it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things? (Matthew chapter 23:8-10).
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know , and testify that we have seen ; and ye receive not our witness .
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not , how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things? The New Song

1 Like