Who Are The True “Israelite” People of Today- The 144,000-The Elect

Luke 13:23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
13:24 Strive to enter in at the "Strait Gate": for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
13:25 When once The Master of the house is risen up, and hath closed the door, and ye begin to stand outside, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not nor where ye are from:
13:26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you NOT nor where ye are coming from; depart from me, all [ye] workers of iniquity. King of kings' Bible - Luke

Rabbi Dovid Weiss: Zionism has created 'rivers of blood' | Talk to Al Jazeera

Sura 106

Surah 106. Winter, Quraish

106:1 For the Covenants (of security and safeguard enjoyed) by the Gathered: the “Elect” – Gen. 49:10; Enoch 1; Matt. 24:22),
106:2. Their Covenants (Old and New Covenants - Rev. 14:1-3; Rev. 15:3) (covering) journeys by Winter and Summer (Thomas 4:1-2),-
106:3. Let them adore the Lord of this House (the “House of Israel”),
106:4. Who provides them with food against hunger (Isa. 33:16-17), and with security against fear (of danger).

JAH

1 Like

The Americans and English are God’s Israel

February 20, 2024 / JAH Truth, Latest Posts / By Hannah Michaels

The United States of America and Great Britain are God’s Israel. To say “Americans are Israel” doesn’t mean Americans are Jewish. It’s a Christian nation, made up of the descendants of Jacob-Israel, who are part of the 10 lost “forgotten” tribes of Israel.

Jesus instructed his disciples to go minister to these lost sheep, the scattered abroad descendants from the ten lost tribes of the Northern Kingdom of Israel. These descendants would accept Jesus as Christ, and become Christian nations – unlike the Jews of the remaining two of the twelve tribes who were in the Southern Kingdom and had rejected Him.

Matt. 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The Kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof (the “10 lost tribes” – the “House of Israel”).

While in Jerusalem, Jesus warned the Southern Kingdom that power would be taken from them; even comparing it to a fig tree that would not bear fruit, but only leaves (Matt. 21:19). Power was going to be given to the ten lost tribes of the Northern Kingdom, which would bear fruit, because they would spread The Bible and Christ’s Teachings worldwide. And eventually, Great Britain and The United States became the most powerful countries, protected by God as they witnessed for Him, just as prophesied in Revelation Chapters 11-12.

Israel means “Champion of God”; and understanding its origin is crucial.

If Jacob, who was renamed Israel by the Angel of God (Genesis, Chapter 32), had 12 sons, how did it come to pass that the descendants of only one son, Judah, get the Coveted name of Israel? We have literally accepted that most of Israel vanished, leaving only the descendants of Judah. This cannot be possible given Biblical facts that Israel was going to be multiplied like the “stars of heaven” and the “sands of the sea” and “dust of the earth”, while the sons of Judah were going to become a remnant.

What really happened to the other 11 sons and their descendants? Their names are listed in the Book of Numbers – as Israel’s family tree. They are also listed in Revelation, Chapter 7. This sealed roll-call clarifies that these tribes will be around in Satan’s “end of days”. So where are they?

Let’s look to the Bible for answers, not man’s traditions and lies.

Continued at link...

1 Like

"WHEREFORE I SHALL BRING IN THE WORST OF THE HEATHEN"

1 Like