Who Are The True “Israelite” People of Today- The 144,000-The Elect

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.
14:4 And where I go ye know, and The Way ye know.
14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not where thou goest; and how can we know The Way?
14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.
14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.
14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Show us the Father?
14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The Words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.
14:11 Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14:14 If ye shall ask any thing (good) in my name, I will do [it].
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 [Even] the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I Live, ye shall live also.
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

5 Likes

King of kings’ Bible - Holy Koran - The Family of Amram (Ex. 6:20 Moses, Aaron, Miriam)
3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
3:56. As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter,
nor will they have anyone to help."
3:57. As to those who believe and work righteousness, God will pay them (in full) their reward; but God
loveth not those who do wrong.
3:58. This is what We rehearse unto thee of the Signs and the Message of Wisdom.
3:59. The similitude of Jesus (the human) before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then
said to him: "Be": and he was.
3:60. The Truth (comes) from God alone; so be not of those who doubt.
3:61. If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full2) knowledge hath come to thee, say:
"Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and
yourselves: then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of God JAHTruth.net/blescur on those who
lie!

4 Likes

Deut. 33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.

1 Like

Joseph is a Fruitful Bough - 31 Jul 2022

1 Like

Ezekiel 37:15 The Word of the "I AM" came again unto me, saying,
37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions (2 Tribes): then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the "House of Israel" his companions (the 10 "Lost" Tribes):
37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand (Genesis 49:10).
37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou [meanest] by these?
37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the [10] tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah (2 tribes), and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand.
37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, where they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one King shall be King to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all (ch. 35:10):
37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be My people, and I will be their God.
37:24 And My Well-Beloved servant [shall be] King over them; and they all shall have One shepherd: they shall also walk in My Judgments, and observe My Statutes, and DO them.
37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and My Well-Beloved servant [shall be] their prince (Daniel 10:21) for ever.
37:26 Moreover I will make a Covenant of peace with them; it shall be an Everlasting Covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My Sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the "I AM" do sanctify Israel, when My Sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

4 Likes

Rev. 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Rev. 14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.
14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).
14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the Throne of God.

2 Likes

Rev. 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my Two Witnesses (Isa. 43:12), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore "days", clothed in sackcloth. (42 months of 30 "days" each = 1260 "days", each day for a year - Num. 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6; Dan. 12:7).
11:4 These are the two "Olive" trees, and the two candlesticks (Ephraim and Manasseh) standing before the God of the Earth.
11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire (gun-fire which looked as though it) proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it "rain" (spiritually) not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over "waters" (ch. 17:15) to turn them to blood (reds/communists), and to smite the Earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.
11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the Great City, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (Jerusalem).
11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations ("waters") shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
11:10 And they that dwell upon the Earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these Two Prophets ("Olive" trees) tormented them that dwelt on the Earth.
11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of Life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up here. And they ascended up to heaven in a "Cloud"; and their enemies beheld them.
11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city (Jerusalem) fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven (Matt. 21:9).

Enoch 1:1 The word of the blessing of Enoch, how he blessed the Elect and the righteous, who were to exist in the "Time of Trouble"; to the rejection of all the wicked and unGodly (Ps. 1), Enoch, a righteous man, was with God, answered and spoke, while his eyes were open, and while he saw a holy vision which was in the heavens (Gen. 5:24). This the angel showed me (Noah).

45:4 In that day I will cause My Elect One (Isa. 42:1) to dwell in the midst of them; will change the face of heaven; will bless it, and illuminate it for ever (Rev. 21:1, 22-24).
45:5 I will also change the face of the Earth; will bless it; and cause those whom I have elected (chosen - Matt. 22:14) to dwell upon it. But those who have committed sin and inequity will not tread upon it; for I have seen them. My righteous ones will I satisfy with peace, placing them before Me; but the condemnation of sinners shall draw near, so that I may destroy them from the face of the Earth.

49:1 In those days the holy people and the chosen shall undergo a change. The light of day shall rest upon them (Rev. 21:25); and the splendour and glory of the holy ones shall be changed (1 Cor. 15:51).

92:12 Afterwards, in the seventh week a perverse generation shall arise; abundant shall be its deeds, and all its deeds perverse. During its completion, the righteous shall be selected (chosen - Matt. 20:16 & 22:14) by the Plant of Everlasting Righteousness (John 15:5); and to them shall be given the sevenfold (complete) doctrine respecting every part of His whole Creation (Rev. 10:7; 2:17).

105:27 For to the faithful [Elect/Chosen] shall He give faith in the home of upright ways (Isa. 33:15-17 & Sura 5:85-88). They shall see those, who having been born in darkness, felt at home in it (2 Cor. 5:6), so into darkness shall be cast; while the righteous shall be at rest. Sinners shall cry out, beholding them (Luke 16:19-31); while they exist in splendour (Sura 9:72 & John 14:2-3) and proceed forward to the days and periods written down for them.

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the Elect's sake, whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days.

Sura 38:45. And commemorate Our Servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, possessors of Power and Vision.
38:46. Verily We did choose THEM for a SPECIAL (purpose)- proclaiming the Message of the Hereafter.
38:47. They were, in Our sight, truly, of the company of the Elect and the Good.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

4 Likes

Where are the lost 10 tribes book 1997

Thank-you @Persistent for this important and informative thread.

144,000 is a very small number.

Who are the 144,000 Elect?

The Lord told us:

The most important words in the entire Bible are spoken by Jesus to Nicodemus, which, unless YOU understand them and do it makes it impossible to understand and do any of the teachings.
What did Christ mean when he said that he is NOT FROM THIS WORLD and that unless YOU are born again from above , of spirit , you will neither SEE nor enter The Kingdom of God, Whom we are clearly informed is also a Spirit? The body that Christ (the spirit-Being) used, which was called Jesus and was born on this planet, obviously was from this world. So what did he mean?

Jesus explained what he meant, quite clearly, to Nicodemus and it is written in the Gospel of John chapter 3.

3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily , I say unto thee, Except (unless) a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human**+** Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye MUST be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell from where it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
3:9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? (How can I not be human?)
3:10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a teacher of Israel, and knowest not these things? (Matthew chapter 23:8-10).
3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know , and testify that we have seen ; and ye receive not our witness .
3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not , how shall ye believe, if I tell you [of] heavenly (spirit) things? The New Song

1 Like

Rev. 22:4 And they shall see His face; and His name [shall be] in their foreheads.

1 Like

Jamie Walden and Mike Adams talk Christian faith and the Luciferian INSURRECTION against God

Ezekiel 14:11 That the "House of Israel" may go no more astray from Me, neither be polluted any more with all their transgressions; but that they may be My people, and I may be their God, saith the Lord "I AM".

3 Likes
2 Likes

Jerimiah 31:33 But this [shall be] The Covenant that I will make with the House of Israel; After those days, saith the "I AM", I will put My Law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Psalm37:31 The Law of his God [is] in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Psalm 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.

1 Like

Sura 2:40. O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your Covenant with Me as I fulfill My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me (Matt. 10:28).

2:47. Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all others (for My Message).

2:83. And remember We took a Covenant from the Children of Israel (to this effect): worship none but the "I AM"; treat with kindness your parents and kindred, and orphans and those in need; speak fair to the people; be steadfast in prayer; and practise regular charity. Then did ye turn back, except a few among you, and ye backslide (even now).

2:122. O Children of Israel! call to mind the special favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all others (for My Message).

2:132. And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob-Israel; "Oh my sons! God hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith (Trust) in God's Will."

2:136. Say ye: "We believe in God, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes [of Israel], and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord: we make no difference between one and another of them: and we yield our wills to God's Will (as they all said and did)."

2:211. Ask the Children of Israel how many clear (Signs) We have sent them. But if any one, after God's favour has come to him, substitutes (something else), God is strict in punishment.

2:40. O Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your Covenant with Me as I fulfill My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me (Matt. 10:28).

2:246. Hast thou not turned thy vision to the Chiefs of the Children of Israel after (the time of) Moses? They said to a Prophet (that was) among them: "Appoint for us a king, that we may fight in the Cause of God." He said: "Is it not possible, if ye were commanded to fight, that ye will not fight?" They said: "How could we refuse to fight in the Cause of God, seeing that we were turned out of our homes and our families?" But when they were commanded to fight, they turned back, except a small band among them. But God has full Knowledge of those who do wrong.

1 Like

A Message from The Lord to the world 10/7/20
Oct 11, 2020

A Message from The Lord to the world: 10/7/2020
All links in the video are at:British Coat-of-Arms
Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].
49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(Daniel 2:34-5; 45)

***** Ezekiel 21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Judah/Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Judah/Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn (1 ), overturn (2 ), overturn (3 ), it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and (4 ) I will give it [him - Shiloh/Christ (Genesis 49 v 10)].

John 3:18 He that believeth him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the identity of the only incarnated Son of God. King of kings' Bible - John

12:28 If anyone, having read this Book, doubts that God and Prince Michael/Christ have written it, then you are so far into Satan’s grip, and insane, that there is no hope for you (Sura 2:98) The Way Home

2 Likes

FATHER'S LAW REGARDING ENTERING UNTO ETERNAL LIFE

1. YOU shall love, honour, cherish and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart, with ALL your mind, with ALL your soul and with ALL your strength and Him ONLY shall you serve and OBEY, forsaking ALL others.

Exodus

23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in The Way (ch. 18:20; Deut. 11:28; 31:29; John 14:6), and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

23:21 Beware of him, and obey his voice (Mark 9:7), provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for My name [is] in him.

Numbers

22:31 Then the "I AM" opened the eyes of Balaam, and he saw the angel of the "I AM" standing in the way, and his sword drawn in his hand: and he bowed down his head, and fell flat on his face.

Deuteronomy

5:1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the Statutes and Judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and KEEP, and DO them.

5:2 The "I AM" our God made a Covenant with us in Horeb.

5:3 The "I AM" made not this Covenant with our fathers, but with us, [even] us, who [are] all of us here alive this day.

Deuteronomy

4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the Statutes and unto the Judgments, which I teach you, for to DO [them], that ye may LIVE, and go in and possess the land which the "I AM" God of your fathers giveth you.

4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Deuteronomy

12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Deuteronomy

5:32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the "I AM" your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.

Deuteronomy

12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy

29:14 Neither with you only do I make this Covenant and this Oath;

29:15 But with [him] that standeth here with us this day before the "I AM" our God, and also with [him] that [is] not here with us this day [thy children, in PERPETUITY]:

Leviticus

5:17 And if a soul sin, and commit any of these things which are forbidden to be done by the Commandments of the "I AM"; though he knew [it] not, yet is he guilty, and shall bear his iniquity.

Exodus

34:6 And the "I AM" passed by before him, and proclaimed, The "I AM", The "I AM" God, Merciful and Gracious, Longsuffering, and abundant in Goodness and Truth,

34:7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear [the guilty]; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth [generation].

Numbers

14:18 The "I AM" [is] longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing [the guilty], visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation].

Numbers

36:13 These [are] the Commandments and the Judgments, which the "I AM" commanded by the hand of Moses unto the children of Israel in the plains of Moab by Jordan [near] Jericho.

1 Like

Zac.13:9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will test them as gold is tested: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The "I AM" is my God.