Who Are The True “Israelite” People of Today- The 144,000-The Elect

John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.
14:4 And where I go ye know, and The Way ye know.
14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not where thou goest; and how can we know The Way?
14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.
14:7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.
14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
14:9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou [then], Show us the Father?
14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The Words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works.
14:11 Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14:14 If ye shall ask any thing (good) in my name, I will do [it].
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.
14:16 And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
14:17 [Even] the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I Live, ye shall live also.
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

5 Likes

King of kings’ Bible - Holy Koran - The Family of Amram (Ex. 6:20 Moses, Aaron, Miriam)
3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
3:56. As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter,
nor will they have anyone to help."
3:57. As to those who believe and work righteousness, God will pay them (in full) their reward; but God
loveth not those who do wrong.
3:58. This is what We rehearse unto thee of the Signs and the Message of Wisdom.
3:59. The similitude of Jesus (the human) before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then
said to him: "Be": and he was.
3:60. The Truth (comes) from God alone; so be not of those who doubt.
3:61. If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full2) knowledge hath come to thee, say:
"Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and
yourselves: then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of God JAHTruth.net/blescur on those who
lie!

3 Likes

Deut. 33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and the CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.

1 Like

Joseph is a Fruitful Bough - 31 Jul 2022

1 Like

Ezekiel 37:15 The Word of the "I AM" came again unto me, saying,
37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions (2 Tribes): then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the "House of Israel" his companions (the 10 "Lost" Tribes):
37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand (Genesis 49:10).
37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou [meanest] by these?
37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the [10] tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah (2 tribes), and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand.
37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, where they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one King shall be King to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all (ch. 35:10):
37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be My people, and I will be their God.
37:24 And My Well-Beloved servant [shall be] King over them; and they all shall have One shepherd: they shall also walk in My Judgments, and observe My Statutes, and DO them.
37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and My Well-Beloved servant [shall be] their prince (Daniel 10:21) for ever.
37:26 Moreover I will make a Covenant of peace with them; it shall be an Everlasting Covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My Sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the "I AM" do sanctify Israel, when My Sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

3 Likes

Rev. 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters", and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Rev. 14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.
14:4 These are they which were not corrupted by women; for they are pure. These are they which follow the Lamb wheresoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb (obeying God NOT women).
14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the Throne of God.

1 Like

Rev. 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my Two Witnesses (Isa. 43:12), and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore "days", clothed in sackcloth. (42 months of 30 "days" each = 1260 "days", each day for a year - Num. 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6; Dan. 12:7).
11:4 These are the two "Olive" trees, and the two candlesticks (Ephraim and Manasseh) standing before the God of the Earth.
11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire (gun-fire which looked as though it) proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it "rain" (spiritually) not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over "waters" (ch. 17:15) to turn them to blood (reds/communists), and to smite the Earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
11:7 And when they shall have finished their Testimony (the 1260 "days" ended on 9/Dec./1917 - the day that Jerusalem was liberated from Gentile domination by Israel - British forces - Ezekiel 25:14), the beast (system - Satanic-Communism) that ascendeth out of the Bottomless Pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and KILL them.
11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the Great City, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (Jerusalem).
11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations ("waters") shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
11:10 And they that dwell upon the Earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these Two Prophets ("Olive" trees) tormented them that dwelt on the Earth.
11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of Life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up here. And they ascended up to heaven in a "Cloud"; and their enemies beheld them.
11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city (Jerusalem) fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven (Matt. 21:9).