Whistleblower UK Funeral Director – The Only Ones Dying Are From the Vaccine

John The UK Undertaker

John, the UK Funeral Director Undertaker, whose video disclosing that the ones dying are the vaccinated went viral and now he's helping expose the lies and genocide.

FUNERAL DIRECTOR, I’M LOOKING AFTER THE TERRIBLE MISTAKE, MOST DEATHS ARE VACCINATED

It's going to get a lot worse. I think they are going to mandate and then start rounding people up. And they've built big internment camps here to do that. There's a place here called HM Prison Wellingborough and it's the site of a high-security building and they've built a new holding center there that will take about 30,000. There's a huge temporary mortuary on site and its next door to the crematorium,. It's every bit the final solution.

It will end up in either two ways; either total world domination or end up in Nuremberg, but there will be rivers of blood before it does.

I struggle to understand how people can do such terrible things to other people and I've questioned myself on how these people, because these people are not unintelligent, they know what's going on.

So, I would kind of question what motivates a person to commit genocide, knowingly?

It can only be two things:

1. Financial incentive and
  2. A seat for them and their loved ones on The Ark.

They know. Boris Johnson knows...

It's a very elaborate plan... I grow increasingly angry. It's going to end one of two ways. You've got people willing to starve you to death; it's every bit the template of Nazi Germany.

There is An Ark, but those people committing genocide won't be on it – Christ's Space-ship - Ark "The New Jerusalem" The Arks of Noah and Jesus. Life or death?

So, they are really vying for a seat to join Satan in The Pit.

More on HMP Wellingborough:

Kier agrees £253m deal for new Wellingborough prison – Work on the 1,680-place category C resettlement prison is scheduled to begin next month and to be completed by autumn 2021.
It will be built on the same site as the former HMP Wellingborough, which closed in 2012. The new prison is part of the government’s Prison Estate Transformation Programme... Prisons minister Rory Stewart said: “I am committed to the building of up to 10,000 modern and decent prison places to replace old, expensive and unsuitable accommodation, and the start of work at Wellingborough is an important step forward...

HMP Wellingborough 'mega prison' construction begins – Construction has started on a new £235m "mega prison", on the site of a jail closed five years ago. HMP Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, closed in December 2012 because of its poor condition. The new facility will be a category C jail to house up to 1,680 prisoners.

Wellingborough Prison: G4S awarded £300m contract to run 'mega jail' – In 2018, G4S was stripped of its contract to run Birmingham Prison. The jail was taken under state control following a damning report detailed scenes likened to a war zone in which inmates walked around "like zombies". However, four other prisons run by the company - Altcourse, Parc, Rye Hill and Oakwood - have won praise from inspectors.

Another UK Funeral Director tells it like it is:

"Complete Hoax And A Farce": Whistleblower Funeral Director Exposes The "Blatant" Covid Agenda

1 Like