What are God's Laws?

Archived on 100777.com on 23.05.2003. Enhancements and expansions now being done here...

What relevance do God`s Laws have to our day?

We are living now in the time spoken of in the Bible as "the latter days", the days before the coming of the "great and dreadful day of the Lord".

What do these laws consist of? How many people on earth know what they are?

They will be enforced by Elijah the prophet in our day now, and their enforcement will turn the hearts of the children of Abraham, Isaac and Israel (Britain, America, French, Ireland, and other nations in NW Europe) back to their fathers who kept God`s laws.

Malachi the prophet, who wrote before Christ's first coming as a human being to earth, said to remember God`s laws given through Moses on Mount Sinai (Horeb - a high mountain in Arabia where God spoke The 10 Commandments to the 12 tribes of Israel after they left Egypt).

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

King of kings' Bible - Malachi 4:4-4:5

The Laws, Statutes and Judgements given to Moses on Sinai are found in Exodus 20, and the 50 judgements in Exodus 21-23.

Israel said they would follow these:

And Moses came and told the people all the words of the "I AM", and all the Judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the "I AM" hath said will we DO .

King of kings' Bible - Exodus 4:3

While people often talk about these laws, do we really know what they are? These are the laws by which God will judge nations, by which he will judge us individually.

Anyone breaking any of The 10 Commandments or the 50 Judgements will come under the automatic penalty of the law. If you keep them, you will not suffer any punishment. It`s as simple as that.

See:- The Blessing and Cursing of The Law...

What do these Laws cover? They cover recognising God the Father as THE Supreme God, keeping his name and his holy days holy, obeying his financial Ă–aws to him and our parents, not stealing, commiting adultery, killing, lying or coveting another`s possessions in an evil way.

The fifty Judgments enlarge on the principles found in the 10 Commandments and also cover:-

• stealing: a thief should work to repay 2 or 3 times what he stole (he should not be maimed or "knee-capped" in any way, but should be fit to work);

• laws of negligence

• laws of slavery (which is practiced in the world at present)

• financial laws where poor people should never be charged interest on loans

• laws about dabbling in the occult

• laws about eating clean, holy food

• laws about keeping God`s feasts 3 times in the year as Jesus did, and he is the same yesterday, today and forever

• laws about murder

• kidnapping

• laws about compensation for personal injury

If anyone is guilty of breaking these laws - murder, stealing - then they will suffer the penalty - God will not neglect to do this. There are times when God has used his nation to enforce the penalty of the law, other times are coming when the saints of God will judge the world and evil spirits too - but no-one should take the law into their own hands - and a person must have a fair trial with all the facts being considered.

We should all read and know these Judgements, because God`s law does not change.

4 Likes

Very nice to see that 100777.com has come back to life. It was not accessible up until now. "Retired" was one of the messages that was coming up when attempting to access it if I recall correctly. Thanks for bring it back.

2 Likes

I completely agree with you. I have continued to visit the site via the internet archive.

3 Likes

@cybe, thank-you,

God’s Law in the Five Books of Moses (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) guarantees freedom, justice, peace, prosperity and good health to all who keep His Law, unlike man’s fraudulent legislation that favors the rich. The rich pay the politicians to enact their made-­up rules, to make themselves richer and more powerful, while making the majority poorer and sicker, and further enslaved.

It is impossible for UNLAWFUL legislation to ever become LAW. Man-made rules and legislation, etc. are specifically designed to prey on the weak and innocent, whereas God’s Law is full of LOVE (Romans 13:8-10), protecting us from evil to set and keep us free from injustice and oppression.

God’s Laws, Statutes and Judgments, etc., are the ONLY laws that actually exist. ALL of these UNLAWFUL human rules/legislation, statutes, “codes”, policies and judgments DO NOT EXIST as far as God is concerned. That is why it is SO important to know and be able to sing "New Song" The Song of Moses and The Lamb. off by heart, meaning live it out continuously in your daily lives.

Break ONE COMMAND-ment and you’ve broken them all (James 2:10)

This was shared by a cherished brother in Christ: "You will either live by The Law or die by The LAW."

There is NO freedom without God’s Law, which includes the Jubilee.

law-of-moses

2 Likes

Thank-you Persistent for your commentary on this important topic.

I do not believe that will occur FULLY until the Reign of Our Lord Who is The Christ in the Sabbath Millennium is upon us. In the meantime, we are in occupied lands under slavery until The Law of God is reinstated and applied exactly as written in The Holy Torah Books.

The Song of Moses and the Song of The Lamb are the Old and the New Covenants, respectively, making the "New Song" that no man can learn except the 144,000 that are redeemed, by the King personally , from the Earth (Rev. 14:3). "NO man (not ONE man) can come to the Father except by ME ."

(John 14:6). Christ's Second-Coming

1 Like

I believe that you are wrong. Perhaps you've made a mistake and worded your sentence in a way that is easy to misunderstand.

I believe that knowing "The New Song" by heart and singing it individually and living it out continuously in our daily lives FULLY is not only possible, but that it is something that we MUST do.

I point this out warning of the possibility that someone could read what you have written and interpret it in such way that their "self" deceives them into believing that it's ok to break the Law because it's impossible to keep the Law because we are in occupied lands under slavery and that we'll just have to wait until Christ reigns.

Christ said:-

Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

King of kings' Bible - Matthew 5:17-19

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole Law, and yet offend in ONE [point], he is guilty of ALL.

3 Likes

I'm outweighing taking this document at the top + the one that Persistent posted, which seems partially based on Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law and anything else that it needs and see if a harmonious synthesis of them can be made.

@NancyDrewberry ,
Thank-you.

The thought was to be able to live out God's Law in today's world which helps prepare spiritually for the future as has been noted above.

God’s Law is full of LOVE (Romans 13:8-10) and was given to us by God to protect us from all evil (Mal. 4). Shouldn't we wake-up and remember our true roots (Rom. 11:25) thereby returning, as COMMANDED, to God's Law, working together, united in a single brotherhood (John 17:11; John 17:17-23) determined to do God’s Will, exactly as Christ teaches (Matt. 6:10)?

While striving to live The Law out daily a Love grows deep inside desiring to share it's powerful results with others. When you stop and think about all the ways you can obey God's Law in the little things, you'll be amazed at how easy it's done. God moves men's hearts when you're doing His Will. Pay no usury/interest, no banking fees other than what has to be like wires, no debt, feels good. Depending on Father to meet our needs feels good and He is Faithful. No littering, picking up trash on highways and parking lots, alms-giving, give, give, give, insisting when ever possible to not pay taxes, not pay property taxes, refusing others to steal from you through fraudulent means, gladly let neighbors work on your property in exchange for a good meal trusting God knows their needs. Keeping in mind materialism kills spirituality.

2 Likes

Yes, of course you would say that and as usual took my comment and quoted it out of context. The entire comment was:

Certainly, it goes without saying, that as individuals we must live-out the New Song in the capacity that has been achieved, however, we do not live in a vacuum. There is an aspect of The New Song that refers to a Universal Principle (see below). Persistent edited her reply to me numerous times, but initially she viewed my comment as a correction. It was not a correction, nor seeking clarification. Reinstating and applying The Law is what MUST be done because the legalities just keep piling up higher and higher like a straight-jacket.

Excerpted (below) from the New Song:

In the day that man, in his Satanically inspired (and copied) arrogance, thought himself to be wise (like Satan did) , he became a fool; fooled and deceived by his own ignorance of his own arrogance: ignorance that he tries to conceal with his arrogance, even from himself (just like Satan does) .

The Laws and Principles of Government , given by the Ruler of The Universe, via Moses, are what have maintained peace in the Universe for Eternity. If you want to be pardoned and released from this lunatic-asylum prison-planet, and from your human organic-computer prison-cell and go home , back out into the Universe, back to where you came from and live forever, with your real family and friends, then you have to learn those Laws and Principles here and PROVE that you can keep and live by them, here under all and extreme conditions and temptations, before you can be trusted and released. The Messiah said in Revelation chapter 2 verses 26, 28, "To him that overcomes and keeps MY works unto The End, ........ will I give the Morning Star."

I will give you an easy illustration for you to be able to better understand this Universal Principle :-

If you have a hundred people of whom you are one and each person puts themself first and is out for themself and what they can get, then all you will ever have is competition, strife, violence and war.

The strong will oppress the weak. The rich will oppress the poor. The clever will oppress the not so clever and there will be continual struggle for survival, leading to crime, violence, war and eventually total annihilation. Armageddon . How can there NOT be?

On the other hand; as Jesus demonstrated when he gave his life voluntarily for the benefit of everyone else; if you take exactly the same hundred people of whom you are one and everybody, including you, now puts everyone else first, before their "Self", then each individual, including you , wins ninety-nine times , because each individual has ninety-nine other people putting them first.

However, it will not work unless every single person does it because one bad apple RUINS the whole barrel.

To explain even more clearly still, in terms that everyone should be able to understand, if they want to understand, one human family can amass an absolute fortune, under selfish, fraudulent , illegal laws; in the space of two hundred Earth years; and, in so doing , make millions of other people POOR and miserable .

Imagine what would happen IF they were NOT human and lived for ever (zillions of years). How many poor people, and wars, and how much havoc; strife and misery could they then create?

That is why you were sent here and are still here on this prison-planet because you are NOT really human and have never RE -learned those "Universal Principles " as you were COMMANDED to "on pain of death" and if you were released YOU would cause the very havoc that I have just told you about.

God explained to you , via Moses, that those of you who will not LIVE by those Principles and The Law will DIE by The Law , and, contrary (the opposite ) to what you have been told by priests of all denominations, He always says what He means and HE MEANS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAYS . The New Song. End of excerpt.

I believe that even with the context it might be easy for someone's self to interpret that as "oh yeah, we're still living in this human made system now and God's Laws aren't instated so it's ok for me to break the Law, I'll just blame it on that" which is why it would have been a good idea to point this out, versus "it goes without saying".

Thank-you for clearing that ("live [The New Song] out continuously in your daily lives") up:

Break Free. - July 4

For by whom a man is overcome . . . he is the slave.

I cut the bonds of sin which bound you to evil. With loving Hands I replaced each with my cords of Love, which bound you to Me, your Lord.

The power of evil is subtle. A cut cord, a snapped cord, would awaken your slumbering conscience, but strand by strand, so carefully, with gentleness cunningly acquired, evil works until a cord is free. Even then the work is slow, but oh, so sure, until presently the old bond I severed is binding you to evil, strand by strand.

Snap off these returning fetters. Satan hath desired to have you that he may sift you as wheat**. He works with an efficiency My servants would do well to copy**. He has marked you as one who will increasingly bring souls to Me. YODA - JEDI Master

@NancyDrewberry Did my explanation make sense to you, please? I should have worded my original message and explain this concern better.

I've added [for everyone/anyone] to the messages below to show how someone thought process might go when reading them and the one in red might then become the problem I explained in my previous message:-

Dear @NancyDrewberry,

I think this correction is needed: adding "live out God's Law as much as is possible in today's world."
I believe living out God's Law is very important in this JAHTruth.net reform school and implementing The Christ Teachings and training thereby following His Example by reinstating God's Law as He returned to do ( Matthew 5:17-20) is a MUST because we promised to do this, Exodus 18:13-19:8 And all the people answered together, and said, All that the "I AM" hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the "I AM" (Ecclesiastes 5:4).