PEACE and JOY

These things have I spoken . . . that your Joy may be full.

The hallmark of a true follower of Mine is Joy. Not a surface pleasure at life's happenings, a something that is reflected from without, but a welling up from within of that joy that can only come from a heart at peace, secure in its friendship with Me.

Joy, strong and calm, attracts men to Me.

How many who claim Me Lord reflect a dull Christ, and wonder that the world turns rather to the glitter and tinsel of that world's pleasures.

Truly My followers deny Me in so doing. I am a Glorified Christ. A Christ of Triumphant Conquest.

Alas! My followers point too often to the grave-clothes of the tomb. Still learn to love and laugh. God at Eventide: Joy in November. - November 1

Romans 14:17 For The Kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit. King of kings' Bible - Romans

Look unto Me and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth. - Isa. 45:22.

Look to no other source for Salvation. Only look unto Me. See no other supply. Look unto Me, and you shall be saved. Regard Me as your only supply. That is the secret of prosperity for you, and you in your turn shall save many from poverty and distress.

Whatever danger threatens, look unto Me . . . . Whatever you desire or need, or desire or need for others, look unto Me. Claim all from My Storehouse. Claim, claim, claim.

Remember that I fed the Children of Israel with Heaven-sent manna. I made a way through the Red Sea for them. I led them through the wilderness of privation, difficulty, discipline. I led them into a land flowing with milk and honey. So trust. So be led.

Rejoice. These are your wilderness days. But surely and safely, you are being led to your Canaan of Plenty. God Calling: Secret of Prosperity. - October 1

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law. King of kings' Bible - Galatians

1 Like

Excess of Joy. - December 15

Your life is full of Joy. You realize now that though I was the Man of Sorrows in My deep Experience of life, yet companionship with Me means an excess of Joy such as nothing else can give.

Age may have its physical limitations, but, with the soul content to dwell apart with Me, age has no power to limit the thrill of Love, the ecstasy of Joy-giving Life.

Reflect this Joy that it may be seen by souls weary of life, chafing at its limitations, lonely and sad, as the door closes on so many activities. They will learn by this reflection something of the Joys that Eternal Life here and hereafter brings to those who know and love Me.

So Joy.
God at Eventide.

1 Like

Isaiah 55:8 For My thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways My ways, saith the "I AM".
55:9 For [like] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.
55:10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not there, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
55:11 So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth: it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.
55:12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap [their] hands.
55:13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the "I AM" for a name, for an everlasting sign [that] shall not be cut off.
56:1 Thus saith the "I AM", Keep ye Judgment, and do justice: for My salvation [is] near to come, and My righteousness to be revealed.
56:2 Blessed [is] the man [that] doeth this, and the son of man [that] layeth hold on it; that keepeth the Sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

Good Wishes and Blessings for the Sabbath Day.

2 Likes

Psalm 23

23:1 The "I AM" [is] my shepherd; I shall not want.
23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
23:3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in The Way of righteousness for His name's sake.
23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou [art] with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in The House of the "I AM" for ever. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

1 Like

The Secret of Joy. - February 20

Such rapture is yours. Count it all Joy to know Me, and to delight in Me. The secret of Joy is the longing to have My Will, and gratification of that longing.

There is nothing in Heaven that transcends the Joy, the ecstasy, of loving and doing My Will. To a soul who realizes this wonder, Heaven is already attained, as far as mortal here can attain it. My Will for you is My joyous arranging for you.

The frustration of the Divine Plan is man's tragedy. God at Eventide