Weather Warfare

JimFerguson

CONCLUSIVE PROOF! GEO-ENGINEERING IS REAL

1 Like

It is thought that ionospheric radar heating arrays are used to manipulate the jet stream, giving direction control over weather systems.

Thanks to the work by In2ThinAir, Dutchsinse and others, TPTB are aware that some are on to them and their diabolical efforts to manipulate the weather (as Greta said, though in a different context, HOW DARE THEY!). Their radars are being seen for what they are (weather manipulation) .... frequency bands and not what is being reported on MSM.

WeatherManipulation

https://eiscat.se/eiscat3d-information/eiscat_3d-faq/#6

ANTARCTICA ANOMALY BOUVET ISLAND - CONNECTING THE DOTS

ANTARCTICA ANOMALY REMOVED FOR GOOD! VENTUSKY IN DAMAGE CONTROL! | IN2THINAIR

The number of people who have zero idea how predictive models work but think there is something nefarious here is crazy.

AI/Data models are trained on tons of data sets, and sometimes, they go wacky. Language models can "hallucinate" and respond incorrectly, and predictive models can do the same. Sometimes, you can determine the issue, sometimes you can't, so you scrap the model and retrain.

Why people keep saying that this model, which is predicting wave height is "showing us something" , I have no idea. It isn't a radar, it's a forecast model, and guess what, the waves never appear, which just means the model is wrong.

What exactly is it that people think an incorrect forecast model is showing? Source

If one were to deny this then one would have to provide an alternative explanation.

(Some info on where the data comes from here)

It is thought by some.

What I find odd is that if this is happening how far away can these facilities reach and how. The curvature of the earth is one limiting factor which would then create tell-tale signs of something happening above these geographical locations.

Some interesting discussion about it here. I'm seeing sound discussion and arguments without fallacies by Mick West. What about you, dear reader?

I hope I'm not being a grinch by bringing up this further.

Where is the logic in this:

A company creates a detailed and interactive weather map that shows various meteorological data, including weather conditions, wind speeds, precipitation, temperature, and waves. (It shows a graphical representation of what the simulation has predicted, it doesn't show anything "real")

It is created using a combination of weather models, simulations, and real-time data.

For some reason, a glitch in this very, probably even extremely complex, system shows 80 feet (25 meters) waves multiple times but no such waves are reported anywhere.

As far as I know the glitch didn't affect any of the other aspects than wave heigh.

If we look at the Marine Traffic website it's clear that quite a few ships would have noticed, as would millions of people in various countries of Africa.

But somehow people like In2ThinAir is able to believe he knows that something else is going on.

Has In2ThinAir even discussed what the weather map is, how it is created, and using what data?

Ventusky is going to delete it's wave model because it cannot stand how much attention this is getting

This is just an assumption. More likely they are withdrawing and redesign it, as they report.

This is insane

What is insane about it?

..and two days ago was a whole different anomaly, it looked like it had fingers, and you could see that one right here it had these straight lines going up almost like frequency beams.

The term "frequency beam" doesn't seem very smart...

...Damage control once again, we know what's going on here...
...We know exactly what's going on...

Does In2ThinAir know exactly what's going on? Is this a good way of communicating, please?

Is it ok to ignorantly cherry pick facts about this case to satiate ones confirmation bias, or should one look into what the map really is?

HAARP

HAARP WEATHER WARFARE

You complain about AI generated contents but yet post a poor video with an incredibly annoying sluggish text-to-speech AI generated narration?

Do you not care? Rules for thee and not for me?

Or didnā€™t you realize that itā€™s a bot voice? Itā€™s even worse than the borzikkman bot.

But that isnā€™t even the main problem.

Itā€™s full of poorly researched bad material start to finish and Iā€™m not even going to provide a debunking of it because it will probably just be ignored and addressed using logical fallacies as usual.

WeatherWarfare

WHAT JUST HAPPENED ON OUR EARTH - JUNE 2024

1 Like

PARTS OF FLORIDA HIT WITH NEARLY 2 FEET OF RAIN IN A SINGLE DAY

Millions in the South are dealing with historic flooding as parts of Florida are being hit with record-breaking rain. A state of emergency has been declared as roads are submerged and airports forced to close.

1 Like

WorldOfSigns

WHAT JUST HAPPENED ON OUR EARTH!!! JUNE 2024

Some interesting insights

"Turned off comments once the fucktards showed up. I don't debate climate change and I don't care what you think of that. " :rofl:

He's obviously an open-minded guy.

But his analysis of heat problems in places like Britain, did you find it enlightening or any fault in that, please? He wasn't debating climate change in that, just giving some insights into the problem.

Another Vaxx Death cover-up I suspect. Besides Saudi has been hot for years.

1 Like

How hot? Same hot for years?