Weather Warfare

WEATHER WARS: MANUFACTURED WEATHER CHAOS

This expert doesn't even know what the visualisation is based on. What sensors, where they are located and the process of creating this presentation. Nada.

AMERICA IS BEING DESTROYED BY MAN MADE TORNADOES

1 Like

now this rEsuRcHur is theorizing that the solar flares were cause by lasers.

https://twitter.com/In2ThinAir/status/1788930923657879838

The intense northern lights were quite a sign in the heavens here...

Considering the Times we are living in, speculation runs far and wide as to what is really going on. In2ThinAir demonstrates he is metaphorically willing to climb out on a limb and then pulls back when needed. Sort of like a puzzle. Put all the pieces on a table and then begin to fit the pieces together. Some of those pieces are on the edge, but nevertheless a part of the puzzle. Some pieces are not part of the puzzle at all making completing the puzzle more challenging.

Yes. I suspect in some locations they may have been man-made based on some reports (speculative) found in the alt-media. When MSM is quick to 'fact-check' and call it out as "conspiracy" it looks like they are working to maintain a false narrative. You may not be in agreement. Understood.

The amount of energy needed to cause something in the scale that we saw is not something humanity has the ability to do...

You state that as a fact. There may be more than you know. You are skeptical, and that can be a positive character-trait; but, in excess it could be considered closed-minded. I've seen a projection in the sky that I thought could not be possible. Apparently, it was/is because I am certain seeing it.

Or I might have just poured through so many data-points related to things like these and am outweighing and determining the most likely answer to them.

I've not closed my mind to many data points or to alternative explanations.

Understood.

Good to know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Being skeptical, like I said, can be a good character-trait; but there is such a thing as too much and it can lead to being fooled. I guess what I am trying to say is that balance is very important.

1 Like

WEATHER WARFARE! [S.O.S] BRAZIL'S RIO GRANDE DO SUL

The death toll from heavy rains in Brazil's Rio Grande do Sul rose to 143, up from 136 on the day before, as rains continue to pour. Another 125 people remain unaccounted for.

1 Like

ANTARCTICA ANOMALY IS AFFECTING BRAZIL WEATHER & HURRICANE SEASON

In2ThinAir

This whole video is just unsound naive arguments from start to finnish.

That is quite a statement presented as fact. You used to have a website that you yourself posted articles on chemtrails, HAARP, DEWS, etc. You seemed onboard, at that time, about such things.

It's a bit too complicated for me to now properly research and then explain here and then you still wouldn't believe it, I suspect.

We have to look at the image and understand what it is. Have you asked yourself these questions? Do you believe for them to be neccesary ?

• It's it a photograph? Noi?
  • How was it made?
  • Is it a an graphical representation of the waves on the sea?
  • How big are they according to the diagram? How are they measured? What kind of devices?
  • Where does the data come from?
  • Are other services using the same data and rendering images/simulations from it?
  • The explanation from the company itself of what happened. Is it feasible? If not, why not?
    etc etc

After over 20 years of on and off research on for instance chemtrails I learned how why contrails can show up one day and not another day.

The post I made in 2005 or so about chemtrails witnessed questioned that back then already: Was the variation in trails on different days due to variations in atmospheric conditions.

LEWIS BRACKPOOL: I ASKED THE UK GOVERNMENT ABOUT GEOENGINEERING PROJECTS

MAY 2024 - WHAT JUST HAPPENED ON OUR EARTH!!! | WORLD OF SIGNS

In2ThinAir

WEATHER/SATELLITE DATA MISSING FOR IRAN PRESIDENT HELICOPTER CRASH!

1 Like

Tornadoes rip through Iowa and kill multiple people: 15 counties declared disaster zones with hospital forced to evacuate, homes toppled and 25 million under severe warnings

Right now I'm seeing these "beams" on the Helsinki rain radar.

(Hoping to see some rain as it's extremely dry. We've got a heatdome stuck over us and having July weather in May already. Highly exceptional and difficult to witness so much blooming at once when the spring/early summer usually is a very delicate and miraculous time here)

They are called, radar spoke or streaks or electromagnetic intereference. and information is readily at hand online.

Did int2thinair research this at all or is the idea of some kind of weather modifying beam more interesting and aligning to ones beliefs?