Weather Warfare

ATHENS TURNS ORANGE UNDER NORTH AFRICA'S SAHARA DUST CLOUDS

athens

"ORANGE SKIES ARE THE FUTURE SO PREPARE!" THEY ARE PROGRAMMING US FOR THIS! | REBEL CALL

This is another, to me, very interesting clip because of the problems in his argumentation.

There's quite a few problems throughout the clip, but the give you an idea of what I mean, let's just look at the main one, which is also the title and thumbnail; The dramatic orange skies in Athens caused by sand/dust blown in from the Sahara desert. So if we look at that; is it really that? Is it feasible? Has it happened before? Does the wind blow from the Sahara, etc? And the answer is yes. Sure, we can theorize that the wind patterns were modified by HAARP or something but is that feasible? And we'd need some kind of proof. But still this is used by the creator of the video as fuel for the claims in this video...

The ANTARCTICA ANOMALY Is Back! It's Real! | In2ThinAir

antarctica

"HAARP RINGS" AKA "RADAR PULSES" AND "SCALAR SQUARES" WEATHER MODIFICATION

If it were real and not a bug in the data -> simulation/model then these 25 meter waves would have been observed in the south of Africa, but they were not. This isn't only based on sensor readings but them + a simulation.

It very well could be a glitch in the matrix, but because the media is so heavily controlled as to what is reported (or is not reported), it is hard to say one way or the other. Why so many glitches? Ventusky has yet to determine the cause of what they say was a model error, though they have yet to report on this most recent one. The anomaly is real. The cause as is often the case remains undetermined and disputed.

Quite a problematic little video. Anyone else interested in analyzing it and its many flaws, please?

INTENSE TORNADO DEVASTATION IN THE MIDWEST - 28APRIL2024

THE ANTARCTICA ANOMALY "BLOB THEORY"

:man_facepalming:

TORNADO OUTBREAK 2024: NEXRAD MANUFACTURED WEATHER CHAOS

1 Like

MAJOR WEATHER EVENT PREDICTED - RADAR ANOMALY | IN2THINAIR

The "beams" you see on radar apps are likely radar artifacts caused by a combination of technical factors...

I see them from time to time when I look at the rain radar images in Helsinki. I DON'T believe they are shooting lasers/beams AND from the very same location where the radar is.

Infographics of the operation of Russian GPS jammers “Baltic Jammer” and “Estonian Jammer”.

Are you noticing these effects, cybe? Thanks, just curious

I believe that due to the curvature of the earth / radar horizon the effects are not noticable here at ground level.

The guys figuring out where that jammer is used drones to figure out at what height the jamming was noticeble and used this data to figure out where the jammer is if I understood correctly.

1 Like

FOOTAGE OF THE DAMAGE AND TORNADOES THAT HIT NEBRASKA, IOWA AND TEXAS

1 Like

WHAT JUST HAPPENED ON OUR EARTH - MAY 2024

1 Like

SCALAR INTERFEROMETRY

'In2ThinAir' provides a better explanation for the anomaly that has presented itself again. This time he speculates that it is an image projecting a frequency that is being put forth and that the high waves may not be occurring, it is not an underwater UFO, and other speculation that may detract from what is really happening. That it is just a glitch remains an insufficient explanation.

ANTARCTICA ANOMALY RETURNS | IN2THINAIR

RadarAnomaly

1 Like