Agreed.

3 Likes

5G-Trees

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/memes/

4 Likes

Never give up hope,

This is For Everyone Going Through Pain Right Now

Ecclesiastes

3:1 To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
3:2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted;
3:3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
3:4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
3:5 A time to cast stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
3:6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
3:7 A time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
3:8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/19.htm

Turn! Turn! Turn! Ecclesiastes 3:1-15 MV

February 10 - The Life-Line

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Psalm 61:2

I am your Savior, your Savior from sins’ thralls, your Savior from all the cares and troubles of life, your Savior from disease.

I speak in all to you both. Look to Me for salvation. Trust in Me for help. Did not My servant of old say, “All Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me?” But not all the waters of affliction could drown him. For of him was it true, “He came from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters.”

The life-line, the line of rescue, is the line from the soul to God, faith, and power. It is a strong line, and no soul can be overwhelmed who is linked to Me by it. Trust, trust, trust. Never be afraid.

Think of My trees stripped of their beauty, pruned, cut, disfigured, bare, but through the dark seemingly dead branches flows silently, secretly, the spirit-life-sap, till, lo! with the sun of Spring comes new life, leaves, bud, blossom, fruit, but oh! fruit a thousand times better for the pruning.

Remember that you are in the hands of the Master-Gardener. He makes no mistakes about His pruning. Rejoice. Joy is the Spirit’s reaching out to say its thanks to Me. It is the new life-sap of the tree, reaching out to Me to find such beautiful expression later. So never cease to joy. Rejoice.

5 Likes

:grinning:

4 Likes

We have all been told at some point that we need to calm down, relax and take a walk in the woods. This old Welsh phrase captures that sentiment perfectly.

Dwi wedi dod yn ôl at fy nghoed. = I have returned to my senses/regained my mental equilibrium.

Literally: I have come back to my tree/s.

4 Likes

"Trees are as close to immortality as the rest of us ever come".

Immortality [N] [E] A state or condition free from both death and decay. The Bible affirms that only God by nature has immortality (1 Tim 6:16 ; cf. Deut 32:40 ; Rom 1:23 ; 1 Tim 1:17). It also implies that it is a potential state for human beings.

Save Trees and Save Life Essay Motivational Video in English

Sam Van Aken, an artist and professor at Syracuse University, uses "chip grafting" to create trees that each bear 40 different varieties of stone fruits, or fruits with pits. The grafting process involves slicing a bit of a branch with a bud from a tree of one of the varieties and inserting it into a slit in a branch on the "working tree," then wrapping the wound with tape until it heals and the bud starts to grow into a new branch. Over several years he adds slices of branches from other varieties to the working tree. In the spring the "Tree of 40 Fruit" has blossoms in many hues of pink and purple, and in the summer it begins to bear the fruits in sequence—Van Aken says it's both a work of art and a time line of the varieties' blossoming and fruiting. He's created more than a dozen of the trees that have been planted at sites such as museums around the U.S., which he sees as a way to spread diversity on a small scale.

This Tree Grows 40 Kinds of Fruit

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law. 5:24 And they that ARE Christ's have [already] crucified the "Self" with the [partiality of] affections and lusts (of the flesh).

5 Likes

Ice age farmer once again puts out an informative video. The one linked in your post above WEF's "Invest in Trees" EXPOSED: Global Surveillance Grid, opens ones eyes to what is literally going on in your own back yard so to say.
Taking hikes in the forests takes on a whole new meaning without blinders on.
Some 501c3 groups involved in "maintaining" and contributing "charitably" to the efforts to keep these areas "safe", makes one wonder what their ulterior motives are.
For example, why are deep trenches being dug up, in these public forests? Why is your organization involved with secrecy, about what you are doing with the land?
Why do you feel as though you own the land?
The trees are beautiful.
Thank you.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ezekiel 17:2 Son of man, put forth a riddle, and speak a parable unto the "House of Israel";
17:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; A great eagle with great wings, longwinged, full of feathers, which had divers colours, came unto Lebanon, and took the highest branch of the cedar:
17:4 He cropped off the top of his young twigs, and carried it into a land of traffick; he set it in a city of merchants (Babylon).
17:5 He took also of the seed of the land, and planted it in a fruitful field; he placed [it] by great waters, [and] set it [as] a willow tree.
17:6 And it grew, and became a spreading vine of low stature, whose branches turned toward him, and the roots thereof were under him: so it became a vine, and brought forth branches, and shot forth sprigs.
17:7 There was also another great eagle with great wings and many feathers: and, behold, this vine did bend her roots toward him, and shot forth her branches toward him, that he might water it by the furrows of her plantation.
17:8 It was planted in a good soil by great waters, that it might bring forth branches, and that it might bear fruit, that it might be a goodly vine.
17:9 Say thou, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Shall it prosper? shall he not pull up the roots thereof, and cut off the fruit thereof, that it wither? it shall wither in all the leaves of her spring, even without great power or many people to pluck it up by the roots thereof.
17:10 Yea, behold, [being] planted, shall it prosper? shall it not utterly wither, when the east wind toucheth it? it shall wither in the furrows where it grew.

5 Likes

I think trees are simply beautiful, love the sound of wind blowing through them (King of kings' Bible - 2 Samuel) , love their shade, love their fruit (King of kings' Bible - Zechariah), how they look so strong and tender all at the same time (King of kings' Bible - 2 Esdras). Love how they sway in the wind and provide housing for many animals, birds, and insects, even good shelter for humans when it's raining. God loves trees because other than people and God, trees are the most mentioned living thing in the Bible and God declares them “pleasing to the eye.” Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the "I AM" God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of Life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good (Truth) and evil (lies), thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die (in confusion).
18:4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

Judges 9:7 And when they told [it] to Jotham, he went and stood in the top of mount Gerizim, and lifted up his voice, and cried, and said unto them, Hearken unto me, ye men of Shechem, that God may hearken unto you.
9:8 The trees went forth [on a time] to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the "olive tree", Reign thou over us.
9:9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
9:10 And the trees said to the "fig tree", Come thou, [and] reign over us.
9:11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?
9:12 Then said the trees unto "the vine", Come thou, [and] reign over us.
9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
9:14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, [and] reign over us.
9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, [then] come [and] put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour "the cedars of Lebanon".
9:16 Now therefore, if ye have done truly and sincerely, in that ye have made Abimelech king, and if ye have dealt well with Jerubbaal and his house, and have done unto him according to the deserving of his hands;
9:17 (For my father fought for you, and adventured his life far, and delivered you out of the hand of Midian:

1 Chronicles 16:33 Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the Presence of the "I AM", because He cometh to judge the earth.

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Isaiah 55:12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap [their] hands.

The only physical description of Jesus in the Bible occurs in Isaiah 53:2 53:2 For he shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him.

Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the "I AM", and whose hope the "I AM" is.
17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Rev. 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the East, having the seal of the Living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

These are only a few Scriptures found in the Bible concerning trees.TBC King of kings' Bible - Luke, King of kings' Bible - Luke, 47, King of kings' Bible - Luke

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/sura020.htm#20_71

5 Likes

Some of the numerous mentions of Trees in the King of kings Bible

TBC

Genesis

1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, [and] the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed [is] in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, [and] herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed [was] in itself, after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.

1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

2:15 And the "I AM" God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
2:16 And the "I AM" God COMMANDED the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good (Truth) and evil (lies), thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die (in confusion)

49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:

Deuteronomy

19:5 As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down the tree, and the head slippeth from the shaft, and landeth upon his neighbour, that he die; he shall flee unto one of those cities, and live:

Psalms 1

1:3. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bring forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Revelation

22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the Tree of Life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.

Proverbs

3:18 She [is] a Tree of Life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy [is every one] that retaineth her.
3:19 The "I AM" by Wisdom hath founded the earth; by Understanding hath He established the heavens.

Jeremiah

17:7 Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the "I AM", and whose hope the "I AM" is.
17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

And of the House that Solomon built...

1 Kings 6

6:9 So he built The House, and finished it; and covered The House with beams and boards of cedar.
6:10 And [then] he built chambers against all The House, five cubits high: and they rested on The House [with] timber of cedar.
6:11 And the Word of the "I AM" came to Solomon, saying,
6:12 [Concerning] this house which thou art in building, if thou wilt walk in My Statutes, and execute My Judgments, and keep ALL My Commandments to walk in them; then will I perform My word with thee, which I spoke unto David thy father:
6:13 And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake My people Israel.
6:14 So Solomon built The House , and finished it.
6:15 And he built the walls of The House within with boards of cedar, both the floor of The House, and the walls of the cieling: [and] he covered [them] on the inside with wood, and covered the floor of The House with planks of fir.
6:16 And he built twenty cubits on the sides of The House, both the floor and the walls with boards of cedar: he even built [them] for it within, [even] for The Oracle, [even] for the Most Holy [Place].
6:17 And The House, that [is], The Temple before it, was forty cubits [long].
6:18 And the cedar of The House within [was] carved with knops and open flowers: all [was] cedar; there was no stone seen.
6:19 And The Oracle he prepared in The House within, to set there the Ark of the Covenant of the "I AM".
6:20 And The Oracle in the forepart [was] twenty cubits in length, and twenty cubits in breadth, and twenty cubits in the height thereof: and he overlaid it with pure gold; and [so] covered the Altar [which was of] cedar.
6:21 So Solomon overlaid The House within with pure gold: and he made a partition by the chains of gold before The Oracle; and he overlaid it with gold.
6:22 And the whole House he overlaid with gold, until he had finished all The House: also the whole Altar that [was] by The Oracle he overlaid with gold.
6:23 And within The Oracle he made two cherubims [of] olive tree, [each] ten cubits high.
6:24 And five cubits [was] the one wing of the cherub, and five cubits the other wing of the cherub: from the uttermost part of the one wing unto the uttermost part of the other [were] ten cubits.
6:25 And the other cherub [was] ten cubits: both the cherubims [were] of one measure and one size.
6:26 The height of the one cherub [was] ten cubits, and so [was it] of the other cherub.
6:27 And he set the cherubims within the inner house: and they stretched forth the wings of the cherubims, so that the wing of the one touched the [one] wall, and the wing of the other cherub touched the other wall; and their wings touched one another in the midst of The House.
6:28 And he overlaid the cherubims with gold.
6:29 And he carved all the walls of The House round about with carved figures of cherubims and palm trees and open flowers, within and without.
6:30 And the floor of The House he overlaid with gold, within and without.
6:31 And for the entering of The Oracle he made doors [of] olive tree: the lintel [and] side posts [were] a fifth part [of the wall].
6:32 The two doors also [were of] olive tree; and he carved upon them carvings of cherubims and palm trees and open flowers, and overlaid [them] with gold, and spread gold upon the cherubims, and upon the palm trees.
6:33 So also made he for the door of The Temple posts [of] olive tree, a fourth part [of the wall].
6:34 And the two doors [were of] fir tree: the two leaves of the one door [were] folding, and the two leaves of the other door [were] folding.
6:35 And he carved [thereon] cherubims and palm trees and open flowers: and covered [them] with gold fitted upon the carved work.
6:36 And he built the inner court with three rows of hewed stone, and a row of cedar beams.
6:37 In the fourth year was the foundation of The House of the "I AM" laid, in the month Zif:
6:38 And in the eleventh year, in the month Bul, which [is] the eighth month, was The House finished throughout all the parts thereof, and according to all the fashion of it. So was he seven years in building it.

Exodus

28:34 A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about

1 Chronicles

16:33 Then shall the *trees of the wood sing out at the Presence of the "I AM", because He cometh to judge the earth.

Ecclesiastics

12:5 Also [when] they shall be afraid of [that which is] high, and fears [shall be] in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his eternal home, and the mourners go about the streets:

Ezekiel

31:3 Behold, the Assyrian [was] a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.
31:4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.
31:5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.
31:6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.
31:7 Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.
31:8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.
31:9 I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that [were] in the garden of God, envied him.
31:10 Therefore thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Because thou hast lifted up thyself in height, and he hath shot up his top among the thick boughs, and his heart is lifted up in his height;
31:11 I have therefore delivered him into the hand of the mighty one of the heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his wickedness.
31:12 And strangers, the terrible of the nations, have cut him off, and have left him: upon the mountains and in all the valleys his branches are fallen, and his boughs are broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the people of the earth are gone down from his shadow, and have left him.
31:13 Upon his ruin shall all the fowls of the heaven remain, and all the beasts of the field shall be upon his branches:
31:14 To the end that none of all the trees by the waters exalt themselves for their height, neither shoot up their top among the thick boughs, neither their trees stand up in their height, all that drink water: for they are all delivered unto death, to the nether parts of the earth, in the midst of the children of men, with them that go down to the pit.**
31:15 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.
31:16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of
Lebanon
, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.
31:17 They also went down into hell with him unto [them that be] slain with the sword; and [they that were] his arm, [that] dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen

Isaiah

41:19 I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, [and] the pine, and the box tree together:

Luke

13:6 He spoke also this parable; A certain [man] had a Fig tree (the Jews) planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.
13:7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this Fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?
13:8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung [it]:
13:9 And if it bear fruit, [well]: and if not, [then] after that thou shalt cut it down.

17:6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree (Herod), Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea (people); and it should obey you**
19:3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.
19:4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that [way].

Matthew

21:19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
21:20 And when the disciples saw [it], they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this [which is done] to the Fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this government, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the people; it shall be done.

3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.

7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire

Job

14:7 For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease

Thomas

4:1 Jesus said: If you become disciples to Me and hear My words, these stones (Commandments) will minister to you. For you have five trees in Paradise which are unmoved in Summer or in Winter, and their leaves do not fall (the Torah).
4:2 Whoever KNOWS them will not taste death.
4:3 The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us what The Kingdom of Heaven is like. He said to them: It is like a mustard-seed, smaller than all seeds. But when it falls on the tilled earth, it produces a large branch and becomes shelter for the birds of heaven.

4 Likes

Joshua 24:26 And Joshua wrote these words in the Book of The Law of God, and took a great stone, and set it up there under an oak, that [was] by the Sanctuary of the "I AM".

3 Likes

4 Likes

Interesting stuff: The giant mudfossil trees of Madagascar

5 Likes

Lemon Trees

4 Likes

5 Likes

From Japanese Maples to Spider trees....

Dark Hedges, Northern Ireland

https://matadornetwork.com/trips/21-beautiful-trees-forests/

4 Likes

Enoch 81:16 In the first part of the year rises and rules Melkyas, who is named Tamani, and the Sun.
81:17 All the days of his influence, during which he rules, are ninety-one days.
81:18 And these are the signs of the days which are seen upon Earth. In the days of his influence there is perspiration, heat, and trouble. All the trees become fruitful; the leaf of every tree comes forth; the corn is reaped; the rose and every species of flower blossom in the field; and the trees of Winter are dried up.
81:19 These are the names of the conductors who are under them, Barkel, Zelsabel; and another additional conductor of a thousand is named Heloyalef, the days of whose influence have been completed. The other conductor next after them is Helemmelek, whose name they call the Sun.
81:20 All the days of his light are ninety-one days.

Also see Gen. 5:23-24, Num. 14:34

4 Likes

God Calling-The Life Line. - February 10**

I am your Saviour, your Saviour from sins' thralls, your Saviour from all the cares and troubles of life, your Saviour from disease.

I speak in all to you both. Look to Me for salvation. Trust in Me for help. Did not My servant of old say, "All Thy waves and Thy billows are gone over me?" But not all the waters of affliction could drown him. For of him was it true, "He came from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters."

The Life-Line, the Line of Rescue, is the line from the soul to God, faith and Power. It is a strong line, and no soul can be overwhelmed who is linked to Me by it. Trust, trust, trust. Never be afraid.

Think of My trees - stripped of their beauty, pruned, cut, disfigured, bare, but through the dark seemingly dead branches, flows silently, secretly, the Spirit-Life sap, till, lo! with the sun of Spring comes new life, leaves, bud, blossom, fruit, but oh! fruit a thousand times better for the pruning.

Remember that you are in the hands of a Master-Gardener. He makes no mistakes about His pruning. Rejoice. Joy is the Spirit's reaching out to say its thanks to Me. It is the new life-sap of the tree, reaching out to Me to find such beautiful expression later. So never cease to joy. Rejoice.

6 Likes

Yoda to Luke: "You must feel the The Force around you. Here. Between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere. Yes; even between the land and the ship

5 Likes

146**. If Earth was Filled with Food Trees Who would want the System? – It’s Coming**

Green Sustainable Economics – A Phase of Divine Law JAHTruth.net/greeneco

King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible

Enoch 10:21 The Plant of Righteousness and of rectitude appear, and the work of righteousness and rectitude become a blessing.
10:22 Righteousness and rectitude shall be for ever planted with delight (Isa. 26:9).
10:23 And then shall all the holy people give thanks, and live until they have begotten a thousand children, while the whole period of their youth, and their Sabbaths shall be complete in peace. In those days all the Earth shall be cultivated in righteousness; it shall be wholly planted with trees, and filled with benediction; every tree of delight shall be planted in it (Ps. 67).
10:24 In it shall vines be planted; and the vine which shall be planted in it shall yield fruit to excess; every seed, which shall be sown in it, shall produce for one measure a thousand; and one measure of olives shall produce ten presses of oil (Mic. 4:3-4).
10:25 Purify the Earth from all oppression, from all injustice, from all crime, from all disrespect, and from all the pollution which is committed upon it. Exterminate them from the Earth.
10:26 Then shall all the children of men be righteous, and all nations shall pay Me divine honours, and bless men; all shall adore Me (Isa. 33:22).
10:27 The Earth shall be cleansed from all corruption, from every crime, from all punishment, and from all suffering; neither will I again send a deluge upon it from generation to generation for ever.

Leviticus 19:23 And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of.
19:24 But in the fourth year all the fruit thereof shall be holy to praise the “I AM” [withal].
19:25 And in the fifth year shall ye eat of the fruit thereof, that it may yield unto you the increase thereof: I [am] the “I AM” your God.

4 Likes