Trees were protected by Law in Medieval Ireland

7 Likes

Rev. 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of Water of Life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the Throne of God and of the Lamb.
22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the Tree of Life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.
22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the Throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him:
22:4 And they shall see His face; and His name [shall be] in their foreheads.

Enoch 6:1 They consider how the trees, when they put forth their green leaves, become covered, and produce fruit; understanding every thing, and knowing that He Who lives for ever does all these things for you:
10:23 And then shall all the holy people give thanks, and live until they have begotten a thousand children, while the whole period of their youth, and their Sabbaths shall be complete in peace. In those days all the Earth shall be cultivated in righteousness; it shall be wholly planted with trees, and filled with benediction; every tree of delight shall be planted in it (Ps. 67).
10:24 In it shall vines be planted; and the vine which shall be planted in it shall yield fruit to excess; every seed, which shall be sown in it, shall produce for one measure a thousand; and one measure of olives shall produce ten presses of oil (Mic. 4:3-4).
10:25 Purify the Earth from all oppression, from all injustice, from all crime, from all disrespect, and from all the pollution which is committed upon it. Exterminate them from the Earth.
10:26 Then shall all the children of men be righteous, and all nations shall pay Me divine honours, and bless men; all shall adore Me (Isa. 33:22).

24:3 Among these there was a tree of an unceasing smell; not of all the fragrant trees of those that were in Eden was there one which smelt like this. Its leaf, its flower, and its bark never withered, and its fruit was beautiful.
24:4 Its fruit resembled the cluster of the palm. I exclaimed: Behold! this tree is goodly in aspect, pleasing in its leaf and the sight of its fruit is delightful to the eye. Then Michael, one of the holy and glorious angels who were with me, and who presided over them (Dan. 10:21; Rev. 5:5), answered,
24:5 And said: Enoch, why dost thou inquire respecting the odour of this tree?
24:6 Why art thou inquisitive to know it?
24:7 Then I, Enoch, replied to him, and said: Concerning everything I am desirous of instruction, but particularly concerning this tree.
24:8 He answered me, saying: That mountain that thou beholdest, the extent of whose head resembles the Seat of the Lord, will be the seat on which shall sit the holy and great Lord of Glory, the Everlasting King (2 Esd. 13:6), when He shall come and descend to visit the Earth with goodness. (Dan. 7:13-14; Luke 1:32-33).
24:9 And that tree of an agreeable smell, not one of flesh, there shall be no power to touch, until the period of The Great Judgement. When all shall be punished and consumed for ever, this shall be bestowed on the righteous and humble. The fruit of this tree shall be given to the Elect. For, towards the North, Life shall be planted in the Holy Place, towards the habitation of the Everlasting King.
24:10 Then shall they greatly rejoice and delight in the Holy One. The sweet odour shall enter into their bones; and they shall live a long life on the Earth (1000 years - Rev. 20:4), as thy forefathers have lived; neither in their days shall sorrow, distress, trouble, and punishment afflict them.
24:11 And I blessed the Lord of Glory, the Everlasting King, because He has prepared this tree (of Life) for the Elect, formed it, and declared that He would give it to them (Rev. 22:2).

25:1 From there I proceeded to the middle of the Earth, and beheld a happy and fertile spot, which contained branches continually sprouting from the trees that were planted in it. There I saw a holy mountain, and underneath it water on the eastern side, which flowed towards the South. I saw also on the East another mountain as high as that; and between them there were deep, but not wide valleys.
25:2 Water ran towards the mountain to the West of this; and underneath there was likewise another mountain.
25:3 There was a valley, but not a wide one, below it; and in the midst of them were other deep and dry valleys towards the extremity of the three. All these valleys, which were deep, but not wide, consisted of a strong rock, with a tree which was planted in them. And I wondered at the rock and at the valleys, being extremely surprised.
26:1 Then I said: What means this blessed land, all these lofty trees, and the accursed valley between them?
26:2 Then Uriel, one of the holy angels who were with me, replied: This valley is the accursed of the accursed for ever. Here shall be collected all who utter with their mouths unbecoming language against God, and speak harsh things of His glory. Here shall they be collected. Here shall be their territory (Jude 15, 16).
26:3 In the latter days an example of judgement shall be made of them in righteousness before the holy people; while those who have received mercy shall for ever, all their days, bless God, the Everlasting King.
26:4 And at the Period of Judgement shall they bless Him for His mercy, as He has distributed it to them. Then I blessed God, addressing myself to Him, and making mention, as was becoming, of His greatness.
27:1 From there I proceeded towards the East, to the middle of the mountain in the desert, of which I perceived only the level surface.
27:2 It was full of trees, of the seed alluded to, and water leaped down upon it.
27:3 There appeared a cataract composed of as many cataracts both toward the West and toward the East. Upon one side were trees; upon the other water and dew.
28:1 Then I went to another place from the desert, towards the East of that mountain which I had approached.
28:2 There I beheld trees of judgement, particularly furniture of the sweet smell of frankincense and myrrh; and trees unlike to each other.

30:1 Then I beheld another mountain containing trees, from which water flowed like Neketro. Its name was Sarira, and Kalboneba. And upon this mountain I beheld another mountain, upon which were trees of Alva.
30:2 The trees were full, like almond trees, and strong; and when they produced fruit it was superior to all perfume.
31:1 After these things, surveying the entrances of the North, above the mountains, I perceived seven mountains replete with pure nard, odouriferous trees, cinnamon and papyrus.
31:2 From there I passed on above the summits of those mountains to some distance eastwards, and went over the Erythraean sea. And when I was advanced far beyond it, I passed along above the angel Zateel, and arrived at the Garden of Righteousness. In this garden I beheld, among other trees, some which were numerous and large, and which flourished there.
31:3 Their fragrance was agreeable and powerful, and their appearance both varied and elegant. The "tree of knowledge" (science - 1 Tim. 5:20) also was there, of which if anyone eats, he becomes endowed with vast (worldly-satanic) wisdom.
31:4 It was like a species of the tamarind tree, bearing fruit which resembled grapes extremely fine; and its fragrance extended to a considerable distance. I exclaimed: How beautiful is this tree, and how delightful is its appearance (Rev. 17:6)!
31:5 Then holy Raphael, an angel who was with me, answered and said: This is the "tree of knowledge" (of evil), of which thy ancient father and mother ate, who were before thee; and who, obtaining knowledge (from the d/evil), their eyes being opened, and knowing themselves to be naked, were expelled from The Garden (Gen. 2:9; 3:6, 24).

66:2 Now then shall the angels labour at the trees; but when they proceed to this, I will put my hand upon it, and preserve it (Noah's ark was preserved).

81:18 And these are the signs of the days which are seen upon Earth. In the days of his influence there is perspiration, heat, and trouble. All the trees become fruitful; the leaf of every tree comes forth; the corn is reaped; the rose and every species of flower blossom in the field; and the trees of Winter are dried up.

81:21 These are the signs of the days upon Earth, heat and drought; while the trees bring forth their fruits, warmed and concocted, and give their fruits to dry.

82:6 Hills were sinking upon hills, lofty trees were cutting off from their trunks (deforestation - 2 Esdras 5:5), and were in the act of being projected, and of sinking into the abyss.

5 Likes

The Japanese have been producing wood for 700 years without cutting down trees. In the 14th century, the extraordinary daisugi technique was born in Japan. Indeed, the daisugi provide that these trees will be planted for future generations and not be cut down but pruned as if they were giant bonsai trees; by applying this technique to cedars, the wood that can be obtained is uniform, straight and without knots, practically perfect for construction. A pruning as a rule of art that allows the tree to grow and germinate while using its wood, without ever cutting it down.
Extraordinary technique.(Quote from Mary Conceicao Coelho)

6 Likes

Brilliant idea of theirs.
Thank-you.

3 Likes

You are certainly welcome.

Agreed.

Posssibly Father Inspired?

5 Likes

Saplings from the ancient oaks will be planted on main paths and at entrances, and in clumps among the other native trees.

The woodlands will be scientifically monitored to assess their effectiveness at removing carbon emissions, enhancing biodiversity, and cleaning up air and water.

The saplings take several years to grow big enough to be planted out in the forest, but experts think it is worth the wait to harness the pedigree of the Blenheim oaks.

5 Likes
4 Likes

The Planting of the Apple-Tree

William Cullen Bryant - 1794-1878

Come, let us plant the apple-tree.

Cleave the tough greensward with the spade;
Wide let its hollow bed be made;
There gently lay the roots, and there
Sift the dark mould with kindly care,
And press it o'er them tenderly,
As, round the sleeping infant's feet,
We softly fold the cradle sheet;
So plant we the apple-tree.

What plant we in this apple-tree?
Buds, which the breath of summer days
Shall lengthen into leafy sprays;
Boughs where the thrush, with crimson breast,
Shall haunt and sing and hide her nest;
We plant, upon the sunny lea,
A shadow for the noontide hour,
A shelter from the summer shower,
When we plant the apple-tree.

What plant we in this apple-tree?
Sweets for a hundred flowery springs To load the
May-wind's restless wings,
When, from the orchard row, he pours
Its fragrance through our open doors;
A world of blossoms for the bee,
Flowers for the sick girl's silent room,
For the glad infant sprigs of bloom,
We plant with the apple-tree.

What plant we in this apple-tree!
Fruits that shall swell in sunny June,
And redden in the August noon,
And drop, when gentle airs come by,
That fan the blue September sky,
While children come, with cries of glee,
And seek them where the fragrant grass
Betrays their bed to those who pass,
At the foot of the apple-tree.

And when, above this apple-tree,
The winter stars are quivering bright,
And winds go howling through the night,
Girls, whose young eyes o'erflow with mirth,
Shall peel its fruit by cottage-hearth,
And guests in prouder homes shall see,
Heaped with the grape of Cintra's vine
And golden orange of the line,
The fruit of the apple-tree.

The fruitage of this apple-tree
Winds and our flag of stripe and star
Shall bear to coasts that lie afar,
Where men shall wonder at the view,
And ask in what fair groves they grew;
And sojourners beyond the sea
Shall think of childhood's careless day
And long, long hours of summer play,
In the shade of the apple-tree.

Each year shall give this apple-tree
A broader flush of roseate bloom,
A deeper maze of verdurous gloom,
And loosen, when the frost-clouds lower,
The crisp brown leaves in thicker shower;
The years shall come and pass, but we
Shall hear no longer, where we lie,
The summer's songs, the autumn's sigh,
In the boughs of the apple-tree.

And time shall waste this apple-tree.
Oh, when its aged branches throw
Thin shadows on the ground below,
Shall fraud and force and iron will
Oppress the weak and helpless still?
What shall the tasks of mercy be,
Amid the toils, the strifes, the tears
Of those who live when length of years
Is wasting this little apple-tree?

"Who planted this old apple-tree?"
The children of that distant day
Thus to some aged man shall say;
And, gazing on its mossy stem,
The gray-haired man shall answer them:
"A poet of the land was he,
Born in the rude but good old times;
'T is said he made some quaint old rhymes
On planting the apple-tree."

2 Likes

Standing up for the trees.

Keeping Asplundh from Killing God's Trees

2 Likes

The JAH Environment Page

When all of the trees are cut down;
When all of the rivers and lakes are polluted;
When all of the fish have been caught from the sea;
Only then will you realize that money cannot be eaten.

King of kings' Bible Matt. 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should NO flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened (by Divine Intervention).

6 Likes

Thank-you @phithx.

Clearly there is Divine Intervention keeping the Earth and the people alive in these end-times.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, [even] I, [am] He, and [there is] no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither [is there ANY ] that can deliver out of My hand.
32:40 For I lift up My hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever .

5 Likes

You're welcome.

Yes agreed.

:slight_smile:

King of kings' Bible - Holy Koran - The Gathering, Exile Banishment
Sura 59:22. "I AM" is He, other than Whom there is no God- Who knows (all things) both secret and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
59:23. "I AM" is He, than Whom there is no other God- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Almighty, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to "I AM"! (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.
59:24. He is "I AM", the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on Earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Almighty, the Wise.

4 Likes

The Word of God is soothing, healing, filled with Light and is Life and Breath to the soul.

Thank-you again @phithx

2 Likes

Thank-you @phithx

A tree and lung bronchials demonstrating the life giving properties of trees. Trees give off the oxygen that our lungs receive, giving life to our bodies.

A tree and lung bronchials demonstrating the life giving properties of trees. Trees give off the oxygen that our lungs receive, giving life to our bodies.

Deut. 20:19 When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt NOT cut them down to employ [them] in the siege (nor for market-economics) (for the tree of the field [is] man's [life] - O2 - Oxygen to breathe):

While seeing a tree being cut down, A Wise Man once said "I did not give them permission to do that."

Baruch 35 In like manner, they can neither give riches nor money: though a man make a vow unto them, and keep it not, they will not require it. 36 They can save no man from death, neither deliver the weak from the mighty. 37 They cannot restore his sight to a blind man, nor help any man in his distress.

Mark 13:19 For [in] those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the Beginning of the Creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the Elect's sake, whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days.

1 Like

@NancyDrewberry,

Psalm 24

24:1 The earth [is] the "I AM"'s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
24:2 For He hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the "I AM"? Or who shall stand in His Holy Place?
24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
24:5 He shall receive the blessing from the "I AM", and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
24:6 This [is] the generation of them that seek Him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. The rock.
24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
24:8 Who [is] this King of glory? The "I AM" strong and mighty, the "I AM" mighty in battle.
24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift [them] up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
24:10 Who is this King of glory? The "I AM" Lord of hosts, He [is] the King of glory. The rock.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them with the Holy Spirit: in the name of the Father, by the teachings of the Son

1 Like

lungs of earth (not trees)

Lungs of Earth (Not Trees)

2 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Like

Psalm 92:12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
92:13 Those that be planted in The House of the "I AM" shall flourish in the Courts of our God.
92:14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;
92:15 To show that the "I AM" [is] upright: [He is] my rock, and [there is] no unrighteousness in Him.

1 Like

TWHOFTF
8:44 Today, in various parts of the world, the natives are cutting down vast areas of the rain-forests, destroying the forests and their natural environment and wild-life, for money, to buy material goods that they don’t REALLY need.
8:45 The rain-forests are the world’s greatest supply of life-giving OXYGEN, without which, the
whole of mankind and nature will die.
8:46 OXYGEN for life, in exchange for money, and death, to buy things that they do NOT need. The rain-forests, in producing oxygen, also get rid of carbon-dioxide from the atmosphere, so that it not only doesn’t poison everyone, but also doesn’t cause a “green-house effect”, which will over-heat the planet, and change all the world’s weather-patterns (2 Esdras 5:5), melt the ice-caps and destroy everything.
8:47 They are selling what does NOT belong to them, to buy death for EVERYONE. GOD owns the rain-forests and the whole planet.
8:48 These peoples have lived, quite happily, without all these goods, for thousands of years, so why should they NEED them now?
8:49 Where is the world going to take, all of its money, to buy OXYGEN, when there is none-left?
8:50 First you send in missionaries, to teach them Satan’s religions, and about all the wonderful inventions, and teach them possessiveness, and convince them that they own the land, and then, that they need to become materialistic, and then they are HOOKED. The stage is then set for Satan to lead them on his merry dance into “The Fire”, with you.
8:51 The ONLY thing that you NEED is GOD, and to survive and go home, and anything else is a want, NOT a NEED.
8:52 Before you buy anything, ask yourself, if it will help your spiritual growth, and help you to go home. If it won’t help you to be able to go home, you DON’T NEED it.
Don’t let Satan con you!
8:53 You did not come here to destroy and pollute nature, and exterminate the animals; you came here to learn to be good. Man is trying to destroy nature, and the day that he succeeds, you are all dead, and you all think you are sane. This planet belongs to God and the animals, NOT to you, and the animals have more right to be here, than you do. It is THEIR home, NOT yours, and they have the RIGHT to survive.
8:54 The animals are not polluting, and trying to destroy nature and themselves, or you. Neither do they poison themselves with smoking, drinking alcohol and taking drugs. YOU are the only ones STUPID enough to do that, and you have the audacity to call them, DUMB animals, and to think that you are better than them, and that you have more right to be here than they do.

This is interesting "food for thought" when it comes to the clear-cutting of forests, which has occurred in many large areas of the world in order to transform those areas into grazing land for raising cattle and how the practice relates to man-made contributions to climate change.

It shows that the way things have been historically done is clearly wrong because it is out of balance with nature and has led to causing a lot of harm to people, animals the environment. If people didn't waste or consume more than they really needed, then this would not occur and there wouldn't be a problem.

6 Likes

What madness. England what has become of you?

Two horses appear out of nowhere showing their concerns for the trees, their UN-mistakeable disapproving, mourning over their sacred friends.

Deut. 20:19-20 , Matt 5:17-20

3 Likes