Time to leave the US?

Hello and Bless you all. I want to thank all of you who have been working so hard to awaken people. I have learned so much from JAH, A Freeman, and several others here who have shared their insight on the great Truth we have sought and found. I feel like we have won the Truth Lottery in this lifetime, and I am very grateful for that! :slight_smile:

I am seeking to connect with other Followers of JAH in the US to leave with, when the Time is Right to do so (reference: https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2015/12/06/the-ultimate-bug-out-plan-and-why-you-need-it/ ) Please message me to discuss more. Thank you! LLTK & LLTF

4 Likes

Welcome to our little sanctuary of Truth. So glad you could join us and that you are of the same mind-set.

We all have much to be thankful for regarding JAH and to Father for leading us to Him and opening our hearts and minds to His Message.

My humble suggestion would be to direct your question directly to JAH. He is easy enough to contact.

Live in love,
Peace.

2 Likes

Thank you for your welcome message and the helpful videos you have made. Yes, I messaged JAH first. He advised that I ask for Father’s guidance on it, so that is what I am doing. I hope to connect with other like-minded souls here who want to leave the US too, whenever the timing is right.

1 Like

@TWH Thank-you. Agreed. Found like a needle in a haystack in this inverted world

Luke 12:31 But rather seek ye the Kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.
12:34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Understood. Father Will Guide. Only He knows the timing and all that that entails.
As The Lord says in His Book… Keep in communication with Father 24/7 on ALL things at ALL times. Miracles will begin to unroll before you if you DO His Will.
Peace.

2 Likes

Welcome, its always nice to see more believers :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome TWH. :+1:

2 Likes