Time to leave the US?

Hello and Bless you all. I want to thank all of you who have been working so hard to awaken people. I have learned so much from JAH, A Freeman, and several others here who have shared their insight on the great Truth we have sought and found. I feel like we have won the Truth Lottery in this lifetime, and I am very grateful for that! :slight_smile:

I am seeking to connect with other Followers of JAH in the US to leave with, when the Time is Right to do so (reference: https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2015/12/06/the-ultimate-bug-out-plan-and-why-you-need-it/ ) Please message me to discuss more. Thank you! LLTK & LLTF

6 Likes

Welcome to our little sanctuary of Truth. So glad you could join us and that you are of the same mind-set.

We all have much to be thankful for regarding JAH and to Father for leading us to Him and opening our hearts and minds to His Message.

My humble suggestion would be to direct your question directly to JAH. He is easy enough to contact.

Live in love,
Peace.

6 Likes

Thank you for your welcome message and the helpful videos you have made. Yes, I messaged JAH first. He advised that I ask for Father’s guidance on it, so that is what I am doing. I hope to connect with other like-minded souls here who want to leave the US too, whenever the timing is right.

4 Likes

@Psalm_51.10 Thank-you. Agreed. Found like a needle in a haystack in this inverted world

Luke 12:31 But rather seek ye the Kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.
12:34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

5 Likes

You’re welcome. Understood. Father Will Guide. Only He knows the timing and all that that entails.
As The Lord says in His Book… Keep in communication with Father 24/7 on ALL things at ALL times. Miracles will begin to unroll before you if you DO His Will.
Peace.

4 Likes

Welcome, its always nice to see more believers :smile:

5 Likes

Welcome TWH. :+1:

5 Likes

Dear @Psalm_51.10 ,

An encouraging message from a deeply caring and encouraging brother.

How would you apply what happened to the Israelites crossing through the middle of the Red Sea on dry land to the current situation today (2020)please? Something to discuss with everyone.

A few other things to consider:
You are being led out of captivity under the evil made-up rules of men (Egypt), to freedom under Father's Law. It may not seem that way at times, as you still have to toil within the system, but you are being taught and prepared nevertheless.

The situation will worsen, even if there are temporary reprieves. As most know, the "sea", which is made up of "waters" are both references to the people (Isa. 17:12-13, Rev. 17:15). And the color red is the color of blood. So the "Red Sea" is a metaphor for the people, bloodied by war, famine and disease.
Father parted the Red Sea so the Israelite's could pass through the middle of it on dry land, in much the same way He parted the crowds for TM to walk through when they tried to murder Him for telling them the truth (e.g. Luke 4:16-30).
He will do exactly the same for you, IF you cultivate the Faith then He will do so, which is what this preparation time is all about.

So there's nothing to fear regardless of whether everyone around you is losing their heads, over fabricated news and fabricated threats, or over real threats of violence and/or humans killing each other (wars and rumors of wars). Father will lead you through the middle of the "red sea" when the time is right, just as He did with the Israelite's of old. So you must not hesitate to go to the water's edge and patiently wait for His Signs and Guidance.

TWHOFTF 7:17 Another was when God let Moses’ spirit show through the flesh of his hand, in front of pharaoh, and his hand shone with a bright white light (Exodus 4:6)(Sura 7:108). 7:18 Then God parted the Red Sea, to let Moses’ people escape, and to destroy the evil Egyptians, who were chasing them. Pharaoh believed, and led his people to believe, that he was greater than God. The Egyptians were arrogant; perverted; cruel, and guilty of incest and many other crimes. 7:19 Using water again, to destroy the Egyptians, gave God the opportunity to kill the human-animals, and to give their souls another chance, like He had done in the time of Noah (Exodus 14:28). 7:20 Comparing the Egypt of then, with the Egypt of today; when God said He would destroy Egypt, He was not joking.

Words of LIFE.

Love and Laugh

God at Eventide

To the Water's Edge. - March 4

As God was in the days of Moses, so is He to-day. Responsive to the prayer of faith. Still ready and willing to make a path through the Red Sea.

Have the faith of Moses, who never faltered in his trust, even with the sea before, the advancing host behind, and no visible way of escape. To the very edge of the waters he led his People.

His task was done, It was for God, his God, in Whom he trusted, to act now. Moses waited for, and expected, that act**. But to the edge he had to go**.

How often man draws back, halts at the thought of the troubled sea ahead. To go further is useless, he says, and gives up.

Or he goes within sight of the sea, and pauses. He must go on, always as far as he can; he must do all his share. On - to the Edge of the Sea.

Learn from this a mighty lesson. Do all your work, and leave your salvation to God. To say it will be no good is not to go to the edge, and that is to miss the saving Power of God.

The waters shall be divided, and you shall walk through the midst of the sea on dry land. I have said it. I, the Lord. Have I not done this for so many in your own day? For you? Think on these things.

6 Likes

Your Red Sea. - June 22

Go forward fearlessly.

Do not think about the Red Sea that lies ahead.

Be very sure that when you come to it the waters will part and you will pass over to your promised land of freedom.

5 Likes

You Must Trust. - February 22

You must trust Me wholly. This lesson has to be learnt. You shall be helped, you shall be led, guided, continually. The children of Israel would long before have entered the Promised Land - only their doubts and fears continually drove them back into the wilderness. Remember always, doubts delay. Are you trusting all to Me or not?

I have told you how to live and you must do it. My children, I love you. Trust My Tender Love. It will never fail you, but you must learn not to fail it.

Oh! could you see, you would understand. You have much to learn in turning out fear and being at peace. All your doubts arrest My work. You must not doubt. I died to save you from sin and doubt and worry. You must believe Me absolutely.

4 Likes

Exodus 23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

Psalm 91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Always Antagonism. - February 24

And He passing through the midst of them.

Face evil undaunted, and it will fall back, and let you pass on and do your work for Me.

The maddened crowd had sought to cast Me headlong, but they made way for Me, and through their midst I passed unhindered.

Do not be surprised to find antagonism where you meet evil, because you are a home of My Spirit, and it is My Spirit that arouses the antagonism. Go on your way so, quietly, and trust in Me.

In My Strength My follower need not flinch, but, boldly facing evil, will overcome evil with good.

You follow the dauntless Christ

4 Likes

Deuteronomy 31:8 And the "I AM", He [it is] that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

4 Likes

I Clear The Path. - January 29

Wait on The Lord - Psalm 27:14.

I am thy Shield. Have no fear. You must know that "All is well." I will never let anyone do to you both, other than My Will for you.

I can see the future. I can read men's hearts. I know better than you what you need. Trust Me absolutely. You are not at the mercy of Fate, or buffeted about by others. You are being led in a very definite way, and others, who do not serve your purpose, are being moved out of your Path by Me.

Never fear, whatever may happen. You are both being led. Do not try to plan. I have planned. You are the builder, not the Architect.

Go very quietly, very gently. All is for the very best for you.

Trust Me for all. Your very extremity will ensure My activity for you. And having your foundation on The Rock - Christ, Faith in Him, and "being rooted and grounded in Him," and having belief in My Divinity as your Corner Stone, it is yours to build, knowing all is well.

Literally, you have to depend on Me for everything - everything. It was out of the depths that David cried unto Me, and I heard his voice. All is well.

4 Likes
3 Likes

We are graced with Father's mercies and TM's and previllaged to be with Him physically present in these evil dangerous hard times.

Seek you first the kingdom of God then these things shall be added unto you. Mathew 6:33

6 Likes

Persistent

6d

Persistent

2 Esdras 9:1-13

9:1. He answered me then, and said, Measure thou the time diligently in itself: and when thou seest part of the Signs past, which I have told thee before,
9:2. Then shalt thou understand, that it is the very same time, wherein the Highest will begin to visit the world which He made.
9:3. Therefore when there shall be seen earthquakes and uproars of the people in the world:
9:4. Then shalt thou well understand, that The Most High spoke of those things from the days that were before thee, even from the beginning.
9:5. For like as all that is made in the world hath a beginning and an end, and the end is manifest:
9:6. Even so the times also of the Highest have plain beginnings in wonder and powerful works, and endings in effects and Signs.
9:7. And every one that shall be saved, and shall be able to escape by his works, and by faith, whereby ye have believed,
9:8. SHALL BE PRESERVED FROM THE SAID PERILS, and shall see My salvation in My land, and within My borders: for I have sanctified them for Me from the beginning.
9:9. Then shall they be in pitiful case, which now have abused My Ways: and they that have cast them away despitefully shall dwell in torments.
9:10. For such as in their life have received benefits, and have not known Me;
9:11. And they that have loathed My Law, while they still had liberty, and, when as yet place for repentance was open unto them, understood not, but despised it;
9:12. The same MUST know it after death by pain.
9:13 And therefore be thou not curious how the unGodly shall be punished, and when: but inquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world was created (Thom. 2:10).

Persistent

Feb 13

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.
24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

2 Likes

Dear @Nam ,

Thank-you.

King ofkings aND lORD OF lORDS_n

Agreed.

Rev. 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself ([ch. 2:17](file:///mnt/htpc/documents/ASK/Bible/72rev.htm#2_17); [3:12](file:///mnt/htpc/documents/ASK/Bible/72rev.htm#3_12)).
19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

God Calling-Key to Holiness. - March 4

Draw near to Me, My children. Contact with Me is the panacea for all ills.

Remember that Truth is many-sided. Have much tender love and patience for all who do not see as you do.

The elimination of 'Self' is the key to holiness and happiness, and can only be accomplished with My Help. Study My Life more. Live in My Presence. Worship My Father.

I said in Gethsemane, "If it be possible let this cup (the Grail) pass." I did not say that there was no cup of sorrow to drink. I was scourged and spat upon and nailed to the cross, and I said, "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do (they are insane)."

I did not say that they did not do it. When My disciple, Peter, urged Me to escape the cross, I said, "Get thee behind Me, Satan."

When My disciples failed to help the epileptic boy, I said, "This kind cometh not out but by prayer and fasting." I did not say "You imagined that he was ill. Nothing is wrong."

When The Bible says "God has purer eyes than to behold evil," it means to impute evil to His people. He always sees the good in people, but remember that I "beheld The City and wept over it."

Live in Love Peace

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Agreed.

Amen.

Thank Y/you.

3 Likes

Due to inflation, product / food shortages, price of gasoline, etc. .... many are feeling like this right now:

4 Likes

Taken from TWHOFTF ( The ONLY Survival Plan for all of man kind that works when put in to action daily.)

IF
IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
IF you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowances for their doubting too;
IF you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;
IF you can dream-and not make dreams your master;
IF you can think-and not make thoughts your aim,
IF you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two imposters just the same;
IF you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,156
157 Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build’em up with worn-out tools;
IF you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
IF you can force your heart and nerve and sinew To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on!”
IF you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings-nor lose the common touch,
IF neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
IF all men count with you, but none too much;
IF you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth - of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And-which is more-you’ll be a Man, my son!
Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)

The Way home or face The Fire

3 Likes