The Holy War Is Near

You are certainly welcome.

Amen.

2 Likes

I apologize if I'm intruding. The link was apparently generated locally on the hard disk. You need the Armageddon Survival Kit to do this.

https://jahtruth.net/ask.htm

Alternatively, of course, the page can be accessed on the Internet:

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/

2 Likes

Not actually intruding but you have helped, I didn't know that I can actually download the survival kit, I have been in agony since the devil stole my Armageddon Survival kit CD. Thank You/you so much.

Father bless.

1 Like

You're welcome.

In any case, the thanks belongs to Father and The Master.

A download will probably not be possible, but you will have to order a CD for your computer.

3 Likes

@Nam ,
Thank-you for drawing our attention to this matter

2 Likes

@Ayesa ,
No intrusion, thanks for your good help, links, and explanation.
Father bless you and keep you.

3 Likes

Dear @Nam , Understood. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Might ask our computer friend for help to replace it on your droid.
Father bless and keep you.

2 Likes

Agreed the thanks belong to Father that is why You/you was written.

Understood, thank You/you kindly.

3 Likes

Matthew 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
24:12 And because inequity shall abound, the love of many shall grow cold.
24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
24:14 And this gospel of "The KINGDOM" shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Sura 20
20:117. Then We said: "O Adam! Verily, this is an enemy to thee and thy wife: so let him not get you both out of The Garden, so that thou art landed in misery.
20:118. There is therein (enough provision) for thee not to go hungry nor to go naked,
20:119. Nor to suffer from thirst, nor from the Sun's heat."King of kings' Bible - Sura 20
20:120. But Satan whispered evil to him: he said, "O Adam! Shall I lead thee to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that never decays?"
20:121. In the result, they both ate of the tree (of the knowledge of evil - lies - Satan's knowledge which, being lies, is not knowledge at all, just like the "so-called" knowledge that is destroying the world), and so their nakedness appeared to them: they began to sew together, for their covering, leaves from The Garden: thus did Adam disobey his Lord, and allow himself to be seduced (by Satan because of listening to Satan speaking through woman, instead of listening only to God).
20:122. But his Lord chose him (by His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him Guidance.
20:123. He said: "Get ye down, both of you,- ALL together, from The Garden, with enmity one to another: but if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from Me, whosoever follows My Guidance, will not lose his way, nor fall into misery (John 11:25).
20:124. But whosoever turns away from My Message (Genesis 3:17), verily for him is a life narrowed down, and We shall raise him up "blind" on the Day of Judgment."

Sura 22. Surah 22. The Pilgrimage 22:1.O mankind! Fear your Lord! For the convulsion of The Hour (of Judgment) will be a terrible thing! 22:2.The Day ye shall see it, every mother giving suck shall forget her suckling-babe, and every pregnant female shall drop her load (unformed): thou shalt see mankind as in a drunken riot, yet not drunk: but dreadful will be the Wrath of "I AM".

3 Likes

Dear @AoD ,

Warm welcome to D.G. Truth is not censored here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good to see you here.

Long Live the King,
Long Live the Fighters for God,
Persistent

4 Likes

Thank YOU/you very much, I can actually read most in here without internet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are most welcome.

Father bless.
LLTK.

2 Likes

Smile

4 Likes

Matthew 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.
24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

4 Likes

2 Esdras 9:1-13

9:1. He answered me then, and said, Measure thou the time diligently in itself: and when thou seest part of the Signs past, which I have told thee before,
9:2. Then shalt thou understand, that it is the very same time, wherein the Highest will begin to visit the world which He made.
9:3. Therefore when there shall be seen earthquakes and uproars of the people in the world:
9:4. Then shalt thou well understand, that The Most High spoke of those things from the days that were before thee, even from the beginning.
9:5. For like as all that is made in the world hath a beginning and an end, and the end is manifest:
9:6. Even so the times also of the Highest have plain beginnings in wonder and powerful works, and endings in effects and Signs.
9:7. And every one that shall be saved, and shall be able to escape by his works, and by faith, whereby ye have believed,
9:8. SHALL BE PRESERVED FROM THE SAID PERILS, and shall see My salvation in My land, and within My borders: for I have sanctified them for Me from the beginning.
9:9. Then shall they be in pitiful case, which now have abused My Ways: and they that have cast them away despitefully shall dwell in torments.
9:10. For such as in their life have received benefits, and have not known Me;
9:11. And they that have loathed My Law, while they still had liberty, and, when as yet place for repentance was open unto them, understood not, but despised it;
9:12. The same MUST know it after death by pain.
9:13 And therefore be thou not curious how the unGodly shall be punished, and when: but inquire how the righteous shall be saved, whose the world is, and for whom the world was created (Thom. 2:10).

3 Likes

The Way home or face The Fire

12:24 Jesus said that the times, of his Second Coming, would be like the days of Sodom and
Gomorrah (Luke 17:29-30), with homosexuality; promiscuity; perversion and depravity running-riot,
and out of control (see Ch. 6).
12:25 He said that there would be wars and rumours of wars; famines; pestilences, and troubles;
earthquakes in diverse places; nation rising against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and when
you see Jerusalem, surrounded by armies, the time is near (Luke 21:20).
12:26 Those who persevere in keeping the COMMANDMENTS and DOING God’s Will until the
end, and keep their faith, will survive, and not a hair of their heads shall be touched, and, because of
their patience and perseverance, they own their own souls, by not having sold their souls to Satan,
for earthly treasures and pleasures (Luke 21:18-19).

2 Likes

Let's answer it this way:
Is your intuition leading you to leave Babylon, before it is destroyed?
Some of the remnant have already made their way to The Rock.

You are not alone.
Many are listening to the Holy Word and the Teacher Within about the 2nd Exodus.

Here is Part 4

"Get Your Spiritual House In Order"

Thank-you.

1 Like

Thank-you and you are welcome.