The Windsors Ripple Effect: Unlawful Killing

The Windsors Ripple Effect is a presentation of the 2011 documentary “Unlawful Killing”, with added information about the Windsors and the murder of Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed on 31 August 1997. While the original Keith Allen film was banned in the UK, after its showing at the Cannes Film Festival, it is still available to watch on worldwide platforms, including YouTube.

Watch the film on Gibraltar Messenger’s Channel on Brighteon:

Released: 2011

Muad’Dib relabeled it “The Windsors Ripple Effect” in his Ripple Effect series, because “Unlawful Killing” has the power to topple the criminal so-called Royal family – The Windsors, and the British Establishment, by sending out waves of truth about their involvement in what really happened to Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed.

Co-financed by Dodi’s dad Mohamed Al-Fayed and Associated-Rediffusion, it was directed by Keith Allen. The film was shelved due to legal pressure from the British Establishment, trying to suppress uncomfortable facts. But the fact remains that Diana and Dodi were victims of an Unlawful Killing, further proven by the inquest highlighted in the film.

“Truth will out. And as more and more people understand what the damning inquest verdict really means, we may soon witness what the British Establishment fears most – The end of the so-called “Royal Family”.

Latest update: 14th February 2023

It has recently come to light from a well-informed source, that Princess Diana, on the night she was murdered, was not only pregnant with Dodi Al Fayed’s baby, but had an engagement-ring from him in her purse.

Also, in confirmation of what Dr. Maillez, who was the first on the crash scene said, that she was NOT badly injured in the crash, she WALKED from the crashed Mercedes to the ambulance, and there were photographs of her doing so, that were suppressed by the evil people in Buckingham Palace. The same people who organized her murder in the Pont D’Alma Tunnel in Paris, for the pretender Charles Battenberg-Windsor, as Diana wrote and told everyone. So, he could marry his adulterous mistress Mrs. Camilla Parker/Bowles, and thus continue committing adultery with her to this day.

Matthew 5:31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

The penalty for adultery is death.

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

How, therefore can this criminal; who, under God’s Law that the monarch swears to maintain to the utmost of their power should be executed; become king and head of the Church of England?

Lawfully he cannot, for the above reasons, and the fact that his mother was never lawfully crowned, and so he has never lawfully been a prince, or heir to The Throne.

The TRUTH about the British Monarchy; the "Golden Jubilee" (50 year reign) of the queen who never was and The GOSPEL of The Kingdom.

Was Diana's Extremely Convenient Death an Accident?

In the film, Al-Fayed says: “There was a clear verdict of unlawful killing, so why has nobody been arrested? What is at the core of all this is racism. Powerful people in this country, my country, don’t want to hear me talking about Prince Philip’s Nazi background, but I have to, because it is 100% true. They wouldn’t accept me or my son, and when he fell in love with Diana, they murdered him.”

Prince Philip’s Nazi background is true – as shown in Muad-Dib’s The Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect.

“We do know this for certain. Dodi and Diana were the victims of an Unlawful Killing. And various parts of The Establishment with their unerring instinct for self-preservation, then seemed to rally around to cover it up. And covered for each other, and suppressed uncomfortable facts, and they seem to think they have got away with it. The British Establishment think they have gotten away with murder. But then, What’s new? They’ve been getting away with murder for centuries.

Murder – such as the London attacks in 2005 – as shown in Muad-Dib’s 7/7 Ripple Effect documentary.

In the film, Diana is shown saying, “I would like a Monarchy to have more contact with its people.”

That day will come – On The Way to Emmaus Again (Scripture explained again at the end of the 20th Century)

Muad-Dib/JAH is not afraid to stand up to the British Establishment and its pretended queen - “The Lawful Challenge - REGINA/THE QUEEN V JAH – “Lawful Argument Against Jurisdiction and Sovereignty” of Elizabeth 2”.

This Challenge is available for others at J for Justice.

For more information:

J for Justice: The Murder of Diana
JforJustice.net
(JforJustice.info)
Friends of Muad’Dib

CHRISTS.NET

More Background:

Keith Allen: Princess Diana cover-up and why you won't see my film

UNLAWFUL KILLING - a film by Keith Allen

Actually, you can see Allen’s film in “The Windsors Ripple Effect: Unlawful Killing”.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

4 Likes

Unlawful Killing of Diana and Dodi

Please read and share this related article now on Gibraltar Messenger. Thank you.

3 Likes