"self" HELP

God at Eventide- Love's Growth. - July 7

Learn from Nature the profusion of her gifts.

As you daily realize more and more the generosity of the Divine Giver, learn increasingly to give.

Love grows by giving.

You cannot give bountifully without being filled with a sense of giving yourself with the gift, and you cannot so give without Love passing from you to the one who receives.

You are conscious, not of yourself as generous, but of the Divine Giver as bounteous beyond all human words to express.

So Love flows into you, with an intensity that is both humbling and exalting, as Love flows from you with your gift

4 Likes

Agreed because the self is a treacherous animal. If it is not seen for who it is, one can actually be fooled by it that it is our friend.

:smile:

2 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

2 Likes

4 Likes

For those who may not have the ability or capability to hear this good video, written and created by Julian Strong.

This is a wake-up call for sure for ALL
humanity to return to God's Law.

None of this would be going on if people would submit them-selves to God's Will.

MOST humans are sleepwalking to their death refusing to see the truth no matter how insane life gets.
Folks these are truly the end of days as we know them on earth. WAKE-UP

Please read what people are saying is the most important book on the planet. Is it? You decide.

https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

(upload://8hJVwjKc2TrUyslx56SwooJkZ1P.png)

Please find below the written contents.

I don't know where to start,
There is so much evil going on, it hurts my heart.
Most of the world is ignorant and blind.
They don't seem to notice the crimes that are being committed on mankind ( King of kings' Bible - Genesis).
We are being abused, isolated, stripped of our rights and violated.
Blind belief and authority, the man with the white coat is in charge.
But nobody seems to notice, its nothing but lies they spread at large.
You see we have been indoctrinated since birth, you were never told how much you are worth.
Everything has been screaming at you while you are not good enough.
The school system was set up to make you the perfect slave in handcuffs.
If you didn't do what the teacher said you would get a bad grade.
This is what trains you to obey those above you and stay afraid (Fear ONLY GOD King of kings' Bible - Luke) Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.)

This operate conditioning is what shapes society into what it is today.
The health care system was co-opted.
The same hidden hand is here at play ( The Hidden Hand have fraudulently created and implemented man-made, copyrighted legislation (wrongfully called "laws") to control the unsuspecting masses.Hidden Hand ).
Haven't you ever wondered why we just treat the symptoms and not the cause.
Just take another pill the doctor says, it's okay, don't stop to think ( Deut. 6:5 And thou shalt love the "I AM" thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.)
and pause (King of kings' Bible - Psalms).
WAKE UP I tell you and acknowledge the box they put you in.
Ignorance is not bliss, it's the biggest self deception, it's how you let them win.
For years they've planned to take the final step.
What we are going thru right now is their biggest trap.
They made you afraid of an illness and you gave away your rights.
They muzzled you, caged you in your home, you gave it all up without a fight.
This is not about an illness, nor is it because they care about your health,
Hell, this isn't about making money and accumulating wealth.
This is about pure domination, control over all aspects of our life.
Its' about depopulation, they don't want us to survive.
Do you really think they care about your health, your well being.
You think there is nothing hiding behind this obsession to get an injection into every single human being.
Oh, they care so much about you, they want the best for you, they swear.
Just take the shot, the jab, it's safe, you hear it everywhere.
The TV tells you it's okay, don't question what's inside,
just take it like the rest of them, it's not like they ever lied.
You are a free person, you can do whatever you want.
It's just if you refuse, you won't be able to visit the rest of us.
Oh, and we'll take away your ability to travel or visit any shop.
Heck, you're not even allowed to have a job, or maybe we'll just lock you in your home, or arrest you if you cross the street.
It's all for your own good of course, even if you don't have anything to eat.
Yeah, the loving Governments mean best, they're here to serve.
Remember it's just two weeks before we flatten the curve.
Well, let me shake you up and wake you from your trance.(King of kings' Bible - Ephesians)
You can't comply your way out of tyranny, that's not how this ends.
If you don't stand up to this you'll be gone for ever in their web of lies (King of kings' Bible - Hebrews).
They won't stop until there is nothing left of your humanity, or until your body dies.
This is the final fight, the crescendo of the human story.
Will humanity make it out or will we go down in all our glory.
You see it's easy to blame them and point the finger at a group of psychopaths who ruined it all, but if we don't make it out we're all responsible for our own downfall ( **Link - The Way home or face The Fire **12:45 I have come here, to try to help you to survive, and I asked my Father, a year ago (1985), to let
me try to save each and every one of you, and I hope, with all of my soul/Being, that you will let me.
If you donā€™t believe me, and let me, then you will have exercised your FREE-will, which is your right, and YOU will have CHOSEN to be executed.)
I say let's rise up and find the will within our hearts, the drive to live, the drive to love, the drive to play our parts ( The time for playing human roles, aunts, sister, mom's and dad's, ecetera, has past, it's time to become your real self, your spirit energy Being, ).
Let's stop fighting the old and start building the new We should fight the evil beast system ( Winter) and at the same time help build Father's KINGDOM on Earth.)
It has never been the mass that changed the world, it has always been the very few.
Fear may engulf the world and bring it to it's knees, but love is what we are, love is that which frees.(Only the Truth can set you free (King of kings' Bible - John)

2 Likes

Education without God creates clever devils.

1 Like

The Way home or face The Fire

13:30 Satanā€™s realm is fear, and, when he tries to frighten you, THAT is when you REALLY need your faith in God. IF you keep your faith, in the face of all evil, tribulation and tests, you will find-out that God will protect you, and defend you, and that Satanā€™s threats are all bluffs. This protection, from evil, should encourage you to be ever more faithful to God, and His Guidance.
13:31 Donā€™t chicken-out, wear the ā€œWhole Armour of Godā€ (Ephesians 6:11-19), and call Satanā€™s bluff, and he will fall back into the shadows. He hates the Light and the Truth, and he is afraid to come out into the Light.
13:32 Shine the Light of Godā€™s Truth on him, and he will run. Use the Light (sabre); to cut through Satanā€™s lies and deceit; to find even more of Godā€™s Truth, and defeat Satan (slay the dragon). Look for the Truth and live in the Light, because only the Truth can set you free. When you find ALL of the Truth, you will find your immortality.

Hate and anger are attributes of fear.

Upheld. - July 9

Go forward unafraid.

Face each difficulty, however great and seemingly unconquerable, as you go forward towards it.

The strength you will require from Me for that adventure into danger, as it may seem to you, will fortify you for its overcoming.

"Fear thou not, for I am with thee,

"Be not afraid, for I am thy God.

"I will strengthen thee, I will help thee,

"Yea, I will uphold thee with the right arm of My Righteousness."

1 Like

They say now antidepressants are not the answer to depression, here is an article worth reading that tells the truth about depression. the Truth shall make you free.

Taken from King of Kings Bible; The King of kings' Bible - Contents

John 8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

4 Likes

Dear @GodTaughtMeHow,

Thank you for your post, all words are very helpful.

King of Kings Bible - The King of kings' Bible - Contents

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

2 Likes

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

2 Likes

You're welcome.

1 Peter
3:10 For he that will love Life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
3:11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
3:12 For the eyes of the Lord [are] over the righteous, and His ears [are open] unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord [is] against them that do evil.

3 Likes

God Calling-Not Punishment. - August 15

I will guide your efforts. You are not being punished for past sins. Take My Words, revealed to you each day from the beginning, and do in all things as I say. I have been showing you The Way. You have not obeyed Me in this.

I have a plan that can only in this way be revealed. So rarely do I find two souls in union who want only My Will, and only to serve Me. The union is miracle-working.

I have told you that I am longing to use you. Long ago My world would have been brought to Me, had I been served by many such two souls .

It was always "two and two".

3 Likes

Household Cleaners Are Hazardous to Your Health ā€” Here Are 8 Alternatives

3 Likes

Azure ray - Sleep - With Lyrics

Rest well, when the time comes...

4 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow ,

Thank-you for sharing.

Give, Give, Give. - August 30

Give abundantly. Feel that you are rich.

Have no mean thought in your heart.

Of Love, of thought, of all you have, give, give, give.

You are followers of the World's Greatest Giver. Give of time, of personal ease and comfort, of rest, of fame, of healing, of power, of sympathy, of all these and many more.

Learn this lesson, and you will become a great power to help others and to do mighty things.

2 Likes

@GodTaughtMeHow,

Best Meditation yet. :rose: :rose:

On fear: Please bear in mind is that all fear is imaginary. It is imagining that something that hasn't happened yet, and which may never happen, is something to be feared. Not to fear man but instead fear God, those Who can kill both body and soul..

2 Likes

Yes. Great for falling a sleep.

2 Likes