2 Likes

Yes, thank you.

1 Like

You're welcome. :slight_smile:

@Determination, greetings.
You're certainly welcome.

These too are helpful.

Five Paths to Repentance:

1. Contrition: be ashamed, condemning sin, becoming aware of our weaknesses having will-power to rid our selves of sin ( 2 Chronicles 7:14).

2. Forgiveness- overlooking others sins, no right to compel others, but look at our own sins first.

3. Prayer-fervent, careful and comes from the heart, put out of mind harm done by another.

4. Alms-giving-kind deeds towards others showing compassion and generosity to others in many ways.

5. Humility-becoming more humble in ones thoughts, words, and actions.

This sums up taking responsibility which is the root of every healthy society and the out come is quite clear, the more people practicing these five simple paths, the more their society will heal and transform.

3 Likes

Yes, they are definitely helpful.

Thank you

1 Like

Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body (crucify the "Self"), ye shall live.

Finding YOUR Way Home

2 Likes

God at Eventide
Your Heart is Fixed. - July 10
Still go forward unafraid. The way will open as you go.
It is fear that blocks My Way for you. Have no fear. Know that all is well.
No circumstances, no outward changes, can harm you in any way. Each should prove a step of progress, as long as your hearts are fixed, "trusting in the Lord."
I know no change.

2 Likes

Anyone think the dad could have used force in the situation?

Father showed me this this morning:

Unresolved trauma leads to

Anger which leads to

Suffering / misery which spreads.

It is rectified by a loved one through

Observation and understanding (not reacting to the situation / their anger)

The anger / situation is then looked at with compassion / love toward the traumatized individual as a result of this understanding (that they are injured)

Which is healed through loving kindness and forgiveness
(It's the human that is hurt or reacts to anger... crucify the self and care for others instead)

(Love your enemies. What good comes from loving only your friends?)
Matt. 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the tax-collectors the same?
5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the tax-collectors so?
5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

When they no longer see you as a threat... trust develops.

Eliminate that which threatens them (defensive overt reaction).

TRUST leads to their healing.

The result is joy, peace, happiness, and an end to the suffering

Suffering - Compassion - Joy.pdf (19.1 KB)

Pay it forward with loving kindness and compassion towards the next damaged person Father sends you. A statistic was read that 95% of all people are suffering from some form of unresolved trauma and are dealing with it though schizophrenia (not seeing things as they really are).

3 Likes

Do not listen to Lucy (fiction) / Lucifer (real). Listen to the Good Voice:

i.e. the two telepathic voices that every
normal human+being has in his head.

1. The Holy-Spirit
  2. The Devil
    https://TheWayHomeOrFaceTheFire.net/
2 Likes

Food for thought: You will never convince anyone that their view is in error or convince them to change their minds.
Doesn't it stand to reason when EGO (Edging God Out) is allowed in the way pride takes the lead therefore leading to destruction?

James 4:6 But He giveth more grace. Wherefore He saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth Grace [only] unto the humble.

4 Likes

Brighteon Broadcast News, Aug 9, 2024 – New warning: Get out of the cities or PERISH in the coming chaos

Exodus 4:12](King of kings' Bible - Exodus) Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.[

1 Like

No Hurt. - August 8

He that overcometh shall not be hurt by the second death.

The first death is the death to 'Self', the result of overcoming, of 'Self'-conquest. This is gradual death.

When it is complete, the second death shall cause no hurt. For it is only the conquering Spirit sloughing away its human habitation for a better Life.

The courage My Martyrs showed was not only fearlessness engendered in time of persecution through faith in Me, and in My power to support and sustain. It was consequent on the overcoming of 'Self' already achieved. 'Self', having truly died, this second death had no hurt for them.

Theirs was then the Risen Life with Me.

https://jahtruth.net/resure.htm

1 Like

Silence is GOLDEN.

Sometimes, silence is the best answer

Silence is a source of great strength.

[Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.

](https://www.forbes.com/quotes/6752/)

10 Times You Should Stay Silent at All Costs

@DG-Truther-Videos

Exodus 14:14 14:14 The "I AM" shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Proverbs 17:27-28 He that hath knowledge spareth his words: [and] a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.
17:28 Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: [and] he that shutteth his lips [is esteemed] a man of understanding.

Proverbs 11:12 He that is void of Wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace.

James 1:19 Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

Psalm 46:10β€œ Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

1 Like

Whoever has ears to hear let him hear.

2 Likes