"self" HELP

4 Likes

3 Likes

Talk To God

As you got up this morning, I watched you, and hoped you would talk to me, even if it was just a few words, asking my opinion or thanking me for something good that happened in your life yesterday. But I noticed you were too busy, trying to find the right outfit to wear.

When you ran around the house getting ready, I knew there would be a few minutes for you to stop and say hello, but you were to busy.

At one point you had to wait fifteen minutes with nothing to do except sit in a chair. Then I saw you spring to your feet. I thought you wanted to talk to me but you ran to the phone and called a friend to get the latest gossip instead.

I watched patiently all day long. With all our activities I guess you were too busy to say anything to me.

I noticed that before lunch you looked around, maybe you felt embarrassed to talk to me, that is why you didn't bow your head. You glanced three or four tables over and you noticed some of your friends talking to me briefly before they ate, but you didn't. That's okay. There is still more time left, and I hope that you will talk to me yet.

You went home and it seems as if you had lots of things to do. After a few of them were done, you turned on the TV. I don't know if you like TV or not, just about anything goes there and you spend a lot of time each day in front of it not thinking about anything, just enjoying the show. I waited patiently again as you watched the TV and ate your meal, but again you didn't talk to me.

Bedtime I guess you felt too tired. After you said goodnight to your family you plopped into bed and fell asleep in no time. That's okay because yo may not realize that I am always there for you.. I've got patience, more than you will ever know... I even want to teach you how to be patient with others as well.

I love you so much that I wait everyday for a nod, prayer or thought, or a thankful part of your heart. It is hard to have a one-sided conversation.

Well, you are getting up once again. Once again I will wait, with nothing but love for you. Hoping that today you will give me some time.

Have a nice day!

Your BEST friend, GOD

5 Likes

2 Likes

Matthew 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

2 Likes

It is serious warning for all humanity to repent

1 Like

Agreed.

The short biblical definition of repentance is “a change of mind that results in a change of heart/action.”

Hebrews 6:10-15 For God [is] not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have showed toward His name, in that ye have ministered to the holy people, and do minister.
6:11 And we desire that every one of you do show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
6:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
6:13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because He could swear by no greater, He swore by Himself,
6:14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
6:15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

Luke 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Acts 3:17-21 And now, brethren, I know that through ignorance ye did [it], as [did] also your rulers.
3:18 But those things, which God before had showed by the mouth of all His prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the Presence of the Lord;
3:20 And he shall send Christ the Saviour, which before was preached unto you:
3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

26:20 But showed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and [then] to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

The Way home or face The Fire

9:106 The rich minority make up their own laws/legislation, to allow themselves to break God’s
Laws and steal from the poor, without going to jail. The poor majority have been conned, into voting
for the rich people’s laws/legislation, and can’t see that they’ve been conned; because they have not
kept strictly to God’s Laws; and that these human laws/legislation make them ever poorer and the
rich richer. The poor are the majority and are serving the minority rich. What kind of democracy is
that? Mass insanity is what it is. Unfortunately the lunatics have taken over the asylum, but will
soon be executed for doing so, if they do not repent and keep The Law.

1 Like

The Voice in Your Head Does NOT Want You to Know THIS | EGO 101 Masterclass

4 Likes

(Part 1 of 6) Lessons about destroying the ego/self from the film "Revolver" by Guy Ritchie.

ego1

Lessons about destroying the ego/self from the film Revolver

(Part 2 of 4) Lessons about destroying the ego/self from the film Revolver by Guy Ritchie.

ego3

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

THE POWER OF REPENTANCE ON THE WORLD AROUND US | REESE REPORT

Media Misinformation About Russia

1 Like

Yoda - You must unlearn what you have learned

@DG-Truther-Videos

The Christ

2 Likes

@Persistent It all begins with you. How can you expect anyone else to change if they don't see the change in you first?

2 Likes

Exactly.Love leads The Way.

1 Like

More on Repentance:
Matthew 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire:
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable Fire.

9:13 But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice (you): for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Romans 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of His goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

Ezekiel 18:30 Therefore I will judge you, O "House of Israel", every one according to his ways, saith the Lord "I AM". Repent, and turn [yourselves] from all your transgressions; so inequity shall not be your ruin.

Proverbs 28:13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh [them] shall have mercy.

Psalm 34:14 Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

2 Likes

Thank You/you.

1 Like

@Nam ,
You are most welcome.

1 Like

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized everyone of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

1 Like

Dear God Taught Me How,

Greetings and good wishes. Thank you very much for this video. There are no words to explain how this video has helped this human in so many ways.