"self" HELP

Love Each Other - Graham Kendrick

3 Likes

Bullet Points: Navy SEAL Chadd Wright ā€“ ā€˜These weird things started happeningā€™

1 Like

3 Likes

Chilling NDE CLINICALLY DEAD 45 Minutes Meets GOD Then Wakes Up In a BODY BAG...

Love has infinite dimension and dimensions.
God is love.
Live in love,
Peace.

Ego seeks to serve itself, Soul seeks to serve others.
Ego seeks outward recognition, Soul seeks inner authenticity,
Ego sees life as a competition, Soul sees life as a gift.
Ego seeks to preserve self, Soul seeks to preserve others.
Ego looks outwards, Soul looks inward.
Ego feels lack, Soul feels abundance,
Ego is mortal, Soul is eternal.
Ego is drawn to lust, Soul is drawn to Love.
Ego seeks wisdom, Soul is wisdom.
Ego enjoys the prize, Soul enjoys the journey. Fromm.
Ego is cause to pain, Soul is cause of healing,
Ego rejects God, Soul embraces God.
Ego is Me, Soul is We.

Author Unknown
Love and Light

THE DIFFERENT EFFECTS OF NATURE AND GRACE.
(human) + (Being)
https://jahtruth.net/natgra.htm

1 Like

Matthew 12:47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
12:50 For whosoever shall DO the Will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Love in the Unlovely. - August 5

Love to all must mark all you do if you own Me Lord, and if you would be a true follower of Me.

"His banner over me was Love." Those words express not only the loving Protection round you, but the banner under which you march as soldiers of Me, your Captain.

It serves to remind you of that for which you stand before the world. It is in Love's Name you march. In Love's Name you conquer. It is Love you are to take into the unlovely places of the world. It is the only equipment you need.

1 Like

Proverbs 7:2 Keep My Commandments, and Live; and My Law as the apple of thine eye. 7:3 Bind thy fingers to them, write them upon the table of thine heart. 7:4 Say unto Wisdom, Thou [art] my sister; and call Understanding [thy] kinswoman: 7:5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger [which] flattereth with her words.

Thomas 5:4 Jesus said: Love thy brother as thy soul, guard him as the apple of thine eye . 5:5 Jesus said: The mote that is in thy brother's eye thou seest, but the beam that is in thine eye, thou seest not. When thou castest the beam out of thine eye, then thou wilt see clearly to cast the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Zechariah 2:8 For thus saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts; After the glory hath He sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of His eye.

1 Like

Female of the species

https://www.ling.upenn.edu/courses/hum100/female.html

UNLOCK The Power Of Your Mind & Become LIMITLESS - Dr Joe Dispenza | Know Thyself LIVE Podcast EP 48

UNLOCK The Power Of Your Mind & Become LIMITLESS - Dr Joe Dispenza | Know...

1 Like

The MOST destructive habit.....worry.

1 Like

Excerpt from The Way home or face The Fire Fight or die!
13:62 Fight with the truth, love and DETERMINATION. Determination is will-power, and the will
is the eye of the soul. If you donā€™t have enough will-power, of your own (even though your life
depends on it), ask God to help you and to reinforce your will-power (Mark 9:24).
13:63 If you donā€™t fight for God, then, not only are you going to die, but you are also hurting
yourselves, because you are helping to make the world into a worse place, for yourselves to have to
live in.
13:64 ā€œTo be or not to be, that is the question. Whether it be nobler in the mind, to suffer the slings
and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to take arms against a sea of hate, and in so doing, end it.ā€
13:65 It is an uphill struggle, and the higher you climb, the more difficult it becomes, because Satan
will have to try harder to stop you. Satan does not want you to go home, he wants you to stay here,
with him, and die, with him. The devil would be very lonely, if everyone went home, except him.
13:66 When things get really difficult, the devil will tell you that your enemies will kill you, to try
to scare you, and find a gap in your armour-of-faith. You are already under the REAL death-
sentence, so what have you got to lose?
13:67 ā€œFear not those who can kill your body, but not your soul; fear ONLY those who can kill your
body, and soul (God and His angels), if you are found unworthy, on the Last-Day (Matt. 10:28)ā€.
13:68 Donā€™t be afraid of those who can kill your body, because you can always get a new and better
one, but where can you get a new soul/spirit-being, which is the real you, if God has executed you,
on the Last-Day, and you have ceased to exist?
13:69 Separate, in your own mind, your soul/spirit-being from your human-life, and the other two
voices. Learn which voice is Godā€™s, and which is Satanā€™s, but be very careful; Satan is VERY sly,
and he can put on a very pleasant voice, to try to fool you into thinking it is God talking to you, when
it is really him.
13:70 Once you have separated (Matt. 6:24 & Luke 16:13 & Thomas, log 47:13-17 / King of kingsā€™
Bible, Thomas 8:3-7) the two voices, follow the good one, and you will learn what you need to
know, from God, personally, and privately, and then you will learn to separate the real you, your
soul, from the animal ā€œSelfā€, and learn how to CONTROL it. God will help you, by controlling
Satan, if you ask Him to, whilst you control the two ā€œSelfsā€ (spiritual and animal).
13:71 Escapism, or evasion of reality, is not the answer, because you can NEVER escape, and you
are wasting your own valuable time.
13:72 Drugs and alcohol are just more of Satanā€™s weapons, which he can use to cheat you, or, in fact,
get you, to cheat yourself.
13:73 Alcohol is a drug, just like any other drug, except that society has made it more acceptable
than the others, because the rich own and control it and the governments make money out of taxing
it. The Moslems call alcohol ā€œSatanā€™s Urineā€ and do not drink it. Sex can be a very strong drug too,
if not controlled.
13:74 Temporary escape, from reality, using drugs to take you into another little world, separate
from the real world, where pain is not so sharp, is a FOOLā€™s paradise. The problems are still there
when you come straight/sober, only worse, which can then lead to more drugs, for more escape,
leading to drug-addiction, or alcoholism, and total surrender, if not controlled.
13:75 Drug-addiction and alcoholism are the same thing, except that they refer to different types of
drugs, both of which can kill your body. Alcoholism and drug-addiction are the cowardā€™s way out,
by surrendering to evil, and then hiding, permanently, in their separate world, where there is less
pain. It is also very selfish, because they pass their pain, and problems, on, to those around them.
13:76 There is NO escape, and you only make things worse for yourselves, and those around you,
who love or care for you. If you kill your body, God sends you back again, into another body, and
punishes you for having done it. There is NO escape!
13:77 You have to FACE your problems, ADMIT your weaknesses and faults, to YOURSELF and
to God, and overcome (Rev. 2:26) your problems, and pay your Karmic debts. Admit that you are
not perfect, and lose your ego, and the pain will go with it. If you were perfect you would not be
here. No-one else is perfect either, in fact, they are probably worse than you, but their egos would
never let them admit it, to you. They donā€™t need escapism, because they are happy, being bad.
13:78 Then ask God, with humility, to help you to overcome your faults and weaknesses, and put
on Godā€™s Armour, and FIGHT your weaknesses, with His guidance, and overcome them; solve your
problems, by finding the solutions, and make your world bearable. If you do that, you will gain
(earn) some spiritual self-respect; through the victories, that God has helped YOU to win; and learn
to like the person, that God has helped you to become. Remember though, ALWAYS to remain
humble, because you could never have won alone.
13:79 Another way, that Satan can get you to cheat yourself, with drugs, even if you are not
addicted to them, is because drugs (especially alcohol) quieten your good voice, and make it less
effective, and then, Satan, now that his voice is louder than Godā€™s voice, tells you to do evil things;
that you would NEVER do whilst you were straight/sober, and in full CONTROL of your senses; or
not to do what you SHOULD be doing. Many people grow horns, metaphorically, when they are
drunk, and become aggressive and want to fight everyone and/or smash and destroy things. That
shows who is controlling them ā€“ Abaddon/Apollyon (the Destroyer)/Satan ā€“ (Rev. 9:11).
13:80 Sex can also be a very powerful drug, which makes people do all kinds of things, that they
would not normally do, and nymphomania is sex-addiction. Through sex; money; fear and drugs;
Satan can rule the world.
13:81 God is the ONLY cure and answer, to EVERY problem in the world. Donā€™t look to people for
the answer, they are just as lost as you are, but they would never admit it. Their egos wouldnā€™t let
them.
13:82 God holds the answer to every question, and the cure for every ill, and He is patiently waiting
for you to ask Him, and He has been, for thousands of years.
Talk to Him!
13:83 Get rid of your arrogance and your ā€œself-esteemedā€ wisdom (?), which is actually stupidity,
and become like children again, ā€œchildren of Godā€. Give all your problems to God, and let Him help
you to sort them out, ā€œone day at a timeā€ (Matt. 6:34). Use Godā€™s REAL Wisdom and not your own
foolishness (Prov. 3:5)(Luke 18:17). Forget tomorrow; just do the task that God has given you to do
today, to the best of your ability: tomorrow is another day. ā€œOne day at a timeā€, guided by God. Itā€™s
much more fun than being a grown-up, and serious, weighed-down by all your problems. Give them
to God and be a child, playing the game of LIFE, all your life.

2 Corithians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

3 Likes

Take courage and "Start A New Today."

With God and KING Christ start a new today devoted to making the mental/spiritual changes needed to be resurrected in newness of LIFE with Christ in the moments of "Self" sacrificing, becoming that individual Father knows you can be.

Please read The Gospel of Thomas Explained

12:11 Jesus said: If you bring forth that within yourselves (your Being), that which you have will save you.
12:12 If you do not have that within yourselves, that which you do not have within you will kill you.
12:13 Jesus said: I (Christ) shall destroy this House (the human bodyā€™s ā€˜Selfā€™ and also The Holy Temple ā€“ Matt. 24:2) and no-one will be able to build it again (Rev. 21:22).

Father will lovingly Help those who strive in this manner along The Way, having determination-WILL POWER, is the eye of the soul, is a MUST, be dedicated and determined for perfection in everything.

Is it all in your head? Mind over matter.... the easier the path?
Take your first steps today into a new life with KING Christ. it's really quite simple, how difficult or easy is of your choosing. Practice makes perfect.

February - God Calling.

Another Start. - February 1

Take courage. Do not fear. Start a new life tomorrow. Put the old mistakes away, and start anew. I give you a fresh start. Be not burdened. Be not anxious. If My forgiveness were for the righteous only, and those who had not sinned, where would be its need?

Remember as I said to Mary of old, "To whom much is forgiven, the same loveth much."

Why do you fret and worry so? I wait to give you all that is lovely, but your lives are soiled with worry and fret. You would crush My treasures. I can only bless glad, thankful hearts.

You must be glad and joyful.

Meet Me Everywhere. - February 12

Life is really consciousness of Me.

Have no fear. A very beautiful future lies before you. Let it be a new life, a new existence, in which in every single happening, event, plan, you are conscious of Me.

"And this is Life Eternal, that they may know Thee, and Jesus Christ whom Thou hast sent."

Get this ever-consciousness and you have Eternal Life - The Life of The Ages. Be in all things led by The Spirit of God and trust Me in all. And the consciousness of Me must bring Joy. Give Me not only trust but gladness.

1 Like

Swift Help. - February 26

There is nothing lacking in your lives because really all is yours, only you lack the faith to know it. You are like a King's daughters who sit in rags, and yet around them are stores of all they could desire.

Pray for more faith, as a thirsty man in a desert prays for rain, for water. Swift comes My Help, swift and strong. Do you know what it is to feel sure that I can never fail you? As sure as you are that you still breathe? How poor is man's faith! So poor. Do you trust Me as much as you would a friend if that friend came and said he would send you help? Pray daily and most diligently that your faith may increase.

1 Like

Mathew 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Zach Williams - Fear is a Liar (Live from Harding Prison)

@DG-Truther-Videos

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Ephesians 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh holy people;
5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Phil .2:12-18 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
2:13 For it is God Which worketh in you both to will and to do of [His] good pleasure.
2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the (adopted) sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
2:16 Holding forth The Word of Life; that I may rejoice in The Day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
2:17 Yea, and if I be poured forth upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.
2:18 For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes