Russian News

TruNews

PUTIN WASTING NO TIME ARMING U.S. ENEMIES FOR WAR | TRUNEWS

I find this union frightening.

RussianNews

PUTIN'S VISIT WITH KIM JON UN IN NORTH KOREA

"Russia and North Korea, represented by Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-un, have just concluded an agreement on a comprehensive strategic partnership between the two countries." - Russian News.

Putin.Kim

PUTIN - KIM MILITARY PACT: THE STRONGEST SINCE THE COLD WAR

Indeed. Here's a video of Putin and Kim Jong-un enjoying a show

Delusional garbage. Meanwhile the European leaders are supporting the genocide in Gaza like the puppets they are. But of course the Hague won't be for them, that's just for 3rd world leaders that don't follow the Jewish Line. Karma is coming....tick tock. Putin has one of the highest approval ratings of any leader, so if the Russians wont arrest him, will it be a Euro weanie army of feminized men? That I would love to see. :rofl:

RussianNews

PUTIN ANSWERED JOURNALISTS' QUESTIONS AT A PRESS CONFERENCE IN VIETNAM

Unlikely Putin will be arrested. I cannot find the quote, but believe it was from Kissinger who said that a transfer of power from the West to the East is part of the NWO. That is being seen in present time. Putin looks like a hero, but may be part of the NWO making him no better than anyone else.

That's a distinct possibility. The west's blueprint for the social credit score system is China....Being in a lower tech place will be a distinct advantage.

1 Like

RussianNews

PUTIN ANSWERED JOURNALISTS' QUESTIONS AT A PRESS CONFERENCE IN VIETNAM - PART 2

@DG-Truther-Videos

Attacks in Dagestan and Sevastopol have common terror nature - Russian legislator

Russian authorities confirm the militants are using NATO supplied weapons.

RT NEWS - JUNE 24 2024

Farage made the same claim in 2014. When were those pictures taken, which year? Not that they would prove anything, anyone can get a photo taken with a politician...All sounds like the Trump Russian collusion claims, which the commie democrats made.

BTW Farage was a pro-vaxx advocate: