Platinum Jubilee Exhibition on Defending Gibraltar

An exhibition marking Queen Elizabeth II’s life, a collaboration, and an invitation to all to participate and bring to this post any and all truths of her 70 year rule of injustice.

Please have at it and enjoy!

Thank you in advance for joining in this endeavor.

I'd like to start with one of my favorites

THE WORLD’S GREATEST CRIMINAL – BY A LONG MARGIN

https://deuteronomy4verse2.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/greatest-criminal/

6 Likes

Sleuther’s 95 Theses | JAH Talk (thefarrellreport.net)

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing this as it is another one of my favorites :grinning:

6 Likes

Out of the mouth of babes:
Matthew 21:16 And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings Thou hast perfected praise?

Psalm 8:2 Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast Thou ordained strength because of Thine enemies, that Thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

Prince Louis is letting everyone know the truth about this fake Jubilee, it stinks to high heaven. He's telling the truth and then being treated as if he's doing something wrong, sound familiar? Everyone should stand up and shout, I'm mad as hell and I'm not taken' it any more.

Prince Louis throws a tantrum during Queen's Platinum Jubilee pageant

**Watch: Prince Louis throws a tantrum during Queen's Platinum Jubilee pageant - CNN Video

Video in link above:

Prince Louis throws tantrum at Platinum Jubilee event

7 Likes

**The Nazi "Black Sun" displayed at the Queen's

5 Likes

LOL, but of course:
Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him disciplineth him promptly.

6 Likes

Mine too, what a total disgrace...example...

3 Likes

All part of the SHOW...

3 Likes

E2 a pagan Druid. Doesn't that make her a witch?

5 Likes

Revelation/Apocalypse 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).

1. She has allowed Witchcraft and condoned it - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1284449/100-UK-servicemen-class-pagans-MoD-reveals.html - and Satanism - BBC NEWS | UK | Navy approves first ever Satanist - in her/the realm and in her/the armed forces.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9 When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a WITCH,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a WIZARD, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God (Matt. 5:48).

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect. Monarchy

4 Likes

Real-life teen witch 'transferred from kingdom of darkness into light'

Gal who 'should be dead' went from casting spells to worshiping Jesus

Video in link above:

From Teen Witch to Passionate Christian My testimony why I believe in Jesus

Sarah Anne Sumpolec once found herself enraptured by incantations, Tarot cards, and casting spells —until an encounter with Jesus transformed her perspective.

Decades later, she’s now a devout Christian who shares her experience as a former real-life teenage witch to help people see God’s power to change lives and perspectives. Her harrowing story of engaging the spirit world and nearly losing her life is nothing short of deeply compelling.

2 Likes
4 Likes

UFO sightings...look at 57.22, it crosses the screen before 57.23, try to pause the video at the start of 57.22, the object appears in the top left of screen

Is Louis pointing at the UFO's?

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. She is a witch, promoting vaccines, whilst she has her own herbalist at her side. Doubt she'd take any of the conventional treatments

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

You're welcome.

2 Likes

You are welcome @be1 and thank-you.

3 Likes

@be1 ,
You are certainly welcome and thank-you, too. :heart:

Ever wondered what underlying satanic meanings this globe actually represents...Witchcraft? connected to NWO?

2 Likes

Ever wonder why QE2 has given her approval to so many evil man made-up rules, not laws, when she took an oath to uphold God's LAW?

5 Likes