"People who have been vaccinated are walking bio-weapons".

Recently, Mike Adams of NaturalNews.com told the Fat Man:

"People who have been vaccinated are walking bio-weapons.

HENCE:

Now we know that the [Ashke-Nazi] Zionists are deploying the vaccinated to genocide the unvaccinated."

So what APPEARS to be emerging is the following:

When you genocide 90 percent of the population, make sure you get half the people on your side before you start.

Then launch a bio-weapon under the guise of being a "vaccine".

This sterilizes the vaccinated AND turns them into walking bio-weapons who will infect and kill the unvaccinated.

You end up with 90 percent genocided and no unity (even among the dead) as to who did the killing.

Maybe that is why the Beast of Buck House (Elizabeth Windsor) and other "stars" have gone into hiding.

Only a DEMONIC INTELLIGENCE could have devised such a plan.

It is masterful in its simplicity and in the fact that it covers all bases and ticks all checkboxes.

Now read The vaccine IS the pandemic: 80% of nuns vaccinated at Kentucky convent tested positive for coronavirus two days later

and

Fertility warning: 34 cases of spontaneous miscarriage and stillbirth reported after experimental mRNA vaccines

and

5G, Covid19, Vaccination plandemic - are the last stages of the Ashke-Nazi New World Order satanic plan to enslave and kill-off most of mankind

Christ

8 Likes

From my prior research and understanding they take animal viruses/pathogens and use fetal tissue as a way to transmit pathogens that would never otherwise ever cross species in nature. HIV was man made and what I call the Satanic Virus for it cuts opens our DNA and makes it go in reverse, calling for more viruses. This is why the Khazar's are all involved with HIV/AIDS. I believe they use HIV in vaccines to cut our DNA. May God have Mercy on us.

Covid: Australian vaccine abandoned over false HIV response

6 Likes

Thank-You. This would seem to fit well with the population forecast published by Deagel (S.H.I.E.L.D.?) which predicts a population of just 14 million for the UK in 2025 (a 78% reduction in the population from present level of 68 million).

https://deagel.com/forecast

They used to have more detailed reports, but that now appears to have been removed, or at least it seems to have been made unavailable for the public.

The UK is listed as nr. 62 on the list.

Which also matches with what was said by Boris' dad about having a reduced population of 10 - 15 million.

6 Likes

You're welcome.

4 Likes

Dr.Bossche WARNING! Immune Escape, Viral Shedding, millions of young humans are predicted to die in the super strain vaccine induced second wave. This will be comparable to what happened in 1918 with the so call Spanish Influenza. Vaccine mandate, more lock-downs, ball-outs, economic devastation, complete re-calibration of the demographics in America

This has been unleashed on humanity with fraud and deceit to primarily carry out depopulation agenda.

(Dr. Bossch pdf file Mike Adams mentions in his pod cast. Please have a look for yourself.)https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/

The mass vaccination of the human population is turning vaccinated people into “super strain” factories who are churning out mutant, deadly strains of coronavirus that may devastate humanity. A top vaccine scientist (Dr. Bossche) is warning that mass vaccinations may create an “unstoppABLE monster” and that mass vaccinations during the pandemic could transform the relatively harmless coronavirus we first saw (SARS-cov-2) into a deadly “biological weapon".

3 Likes

Thank-You @GibMessenger . Please help me understand though: it only APPEARS that way, correct? From my understanding of germ theory vs. terrain theory and exosome theory, isn't this new warning about the vaccinated "shedding and spreading" a deadly virus just as false as the original contagious virus fairy-tale in this scheme, SARS-Cov2? Mike Adams and Vernon Coleman have both shared this warning, stemming from vaccine industry insider Geert Vanden Bossche giving his warning on the topic. It seems this is just a strategy by T.H.E.M. to create further fear and division, correct? (and i.e. Mike Adams still has not accepted that virology is a false science, so he is likely inadvertently spreading irrational fear?) So that those awake enough to not take the jab succumb to fearing the "contagious" vaccinated, just as the vaccinated fear the "dangerous" unvaccinated? Whereby, the "who" really doing the killing all along has and will be Fear (and directly-injected bio-weapons)?

Please forgive me if I am misunderstanding, as I certainly do no want to mislead anyone. Please help me understand how the vaccinated could become "walking bio-weapons" who will infect and kill the unvaccinated, if that is indeed possible. Thank-You!

2 Likes

Please ask Mike Adams, and report back to us if you like.
Thank-you.

2 Likes

Thank-you @Psalm_51.10

An initial reaction of mine after listening to G V Bossche was that it was a return to fearing those little viruses floating around in the air and infecting people at certain times and venues. Viral shedding and spreading may occur, but it has not been determined if it will cause illness in a healthy (or relatively healthy) person.

Now without going into detail, but I assure you it is true by personal experience, that viral shedding and spreading does indeed occur in reality; however, again from personal experience, the receiver may not necessarily get ill at all or even know that they have "it". In reality, we are all shedding and spreading viruses and bacteria with each other and surviving quite well. The body is designed to adapt. A virus or bacteria may harm or kill those who are ill from it, yet not harm another whose body has naturally developed antibodies against it after contact with the carrier. I believe that is important to emphasize to avoid overwhelming fear. However, I would like to say that my personal experience does not include coronaviruses (that I know of) and perhaps coronavirus behaves differently than other viruses; but, I have no reason to believe that it does albeit that cv is an airborne transmission which makes it more likely that people will be transmitting it to one another.

4 Likes

Thank-you Psalm_51.10 for your question - if I may please:

Isn’t it similar to the common cold?

Some people come into contact with others who have it and they get it.

So if the “terrain is everything and the microbe nothing” then isn’t it proof that the terrain is poisoned - inner body and outer environment. There are so many poisonings: too many to list here; including childhood vaccinations etc.

And the vast majority on earth are poisoned and living in poisons to varying degrees.

Which is all effectively aided - probably led by? - the mind poisoning: with all the lies in virtually every walk of life. The ability and therefore the will to resist the succumbing is compromised by the chronic lack of truth (John 8:23).

So in scientific terms isn’t at least a part of the answer just simply a matter of quantities; including on the opposite side the quantity of ability to resist - "immunity"? and faith!

And the quantity of Covid vaccinated should reach record levels.

So how would the rest not be tipped off their precarious health fences onto the negative side under these circumstances?

P.S.
And THEY'LL probably just turn up the microwaves (5G etc.) at the appropriate time/s to make sure the poisons cook/ speed-up the desired nefarious effects.

6 Likes

Could it be that the vaccinated will be dangerous, but rather than being dangerous to un-vaccinated and healthy people, the danger they will pose will be to each other, i.e. to others who have been vaccinated. The un-vaccinated are not the ones who are allowing their immune systems to be compromised, by having it harmed, confused and/or even destroyed, through getting an experimental "vaccine" injection.

The vaccinated will be the ones who have risked having that done to them, by going to get themselves "vaccinated", so they would seem likely to be most at risk, from having artificially weakened (and/or vaccine confused) compromised immune systems.

Exodus 15:26 & Psalm 91

It would perhaps seem a simpler plan, even from "their" perspective, otherwise they would be knowingly putting themselves at risk too? But if it poses little, or no risk to those who remain un-vaccinated, then that is all they would have to do to avoid it, i.e. don't get the vax.

There is/was for instance the internet rumor that alleged Bill Gates' children are all un-vaccinated (which has since been allegedly refuted and/or "debunked"). So if that is true (which is probably not possible to confirm or deny) then for them, just knowing not to get it, would serve as a simple protection against the "pandemic", they would just avoid getting it. Unlike the indoctrinated masses, who believe the media and are then duped by it, and then go out and get it?

3 Likes

be careful

4 Likes

Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to [do] evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to agree falsely with the majority and thereby pervert [judgment]:

4 Likes

Situation Update, Mar 26, 2021 - Vaccinated people are walking biological time bombs

7 Likes

@NancyDrewberry , @phithx ,
Thank-you.
Understood.
No fear, as long as we do what we are suppose to to stay on The narrow Way.

Matthew10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Walk with blind Faith.Luke Skywalker sheild down light saber up

Taken from TWHOFTF 10:22 On the Last-Day, everyone shall be known by his mark (Sura 7:46), just as in John’s Revelation 14:9-11, and shall be judged according to his mark. Those who wear the mark of God, in their foreheads, i.e. communicating telepathically with Him, keeping the COMMANDMENTS, and also DOING His Will - blind faith and using the eyes of their soul (3rd. eye), and “The Force” – shall survive, and those who wear the mark of Satan, in their hands, i.e. money and worldly treasures, shall die in “The Fire”.

Please read what people are saying is the MOST important book on the planet.Is it? You decided.

http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.info/twh.pdf

2 Likes

You're welcome.

2 Likes

The written summary of Mike Adam's report.

4 Likes

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/07/could-some-vaccines-make-diseases-more-deadly

"Marek's disease spreads when infected birds shed the virus from their feather follicles, which is then inhaled with dust by other chickens. Poultry farmers routinely vaccinate against the disease, which keeps their flocks healthy but does not stop chickens from becoming infected and spreading the virus. Over the past few decades, Marek's disease has become much more virulent—which some researchers believe is the result of vaccination."

The story below is from: Reddit - Dive into anything

I started keeping chickens 8 years ago. Almost everything I read about chicken keeping said that vaccination against Mareks Diease was necessary. I then found some non-industry information about the vaccine which explained how it is "leaky", meaning it protects vaccinated chickens but they shed live mutated virus, actually spreading a more lethal form of Mareks to any unvaccinated chickens nearby.

The virus also remains viable in the dirt for years, so if I bought birds vaccinated against Mareks to start with, I would always have to have only vaccinated birds because any non-vaccinated birds would be killed by vaccine-strain virus shed by the previous birds the previous year.

In the end I decided not to buy vaccinated birds particularly because my neighbor keeps over 100 chickens. Our chicken runs butt up against each other. If I bought birds that had been given the leaky Mareks vaccine I could have wiped out her whole flock with my 8 "protected" but disease infested birds.

5 Likes

My Story We Need To Ask Questions Dad Died After Vaccine

1 Like