Ohio Judge Orders Hospital To Treat Ventilated COVID-19 Patient With Ivermectin

The murderers at West Chester Hospital in Cincinnati would rather patients die than to treat them with Ivermectin. This is how crazed and brainwashed the Medical establishment is. A judge had to intervene to force the hospital to give Ivermectin treatment to a dying patient. In America to get competent medical treatment requires wining a court case.

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=242166

A Butler County judge in Ohio has ordered a hospital to administer Ivermectin to a ventilated COVID-19 patient, granting an emergency relief filed by the patient’s wife.

Smith tested positive for COVID-19 on July 9, and he was admitted to West Chester Hospital on July 15. On the same day, he was moved to an intensive care unit (ICU).
Smith’s condition continued to decline, and he was placed on a ventilator on Aug. 1. By Aug. 19, the ventilator was operating at 80 percent volume, with Smith’s chances of survival dropping to less than 30 percent, court documents read. At that time, the hospital claimed to have exhausted all options in its COVID-19 treatment protocol.

“At this point, there is nothing more the defendant can do, or will do, for my husband,” Julie wrote in an affidavit included in her complaint.

“However, I cannot give up on him, even if the defendant has,” Julie continued. “There is no reason why the defendant cannot approve or authorize other forms of treatments so long as the benefits outweigh the risks.”

Julie had read about some lawsuits reported by Chicago Tribune and The Buffalo News where patients in severe condition from COVID-19 later recovered after being given Ivermectin.

1 Like
1 Like

The local doctor who was suspended by Houston Methodist after they said she was spreading dangerous misinformation about COVID-19 treatments has resigned Tuesday.

2 Likes

Pursuing Truth in COVID Drug Treatment Amid a Censored Media Landscape

2 Likes

@Widetracker
Thank you for sharing. This doctor said she tested 80,000 patients for covid???
How could she possibly find time for her 4 boys?
She also stated that she was for the vaccine, (pro vaccination).
Perhaps she will have a change of heart...
I pray she does.

1 Like

You're welcome. Everyone needs some Ivermectin on the shelf, in reserve, for early treatment.

1 Like

@Widetracker As an alternative to YT, here is a link to an article that includes the video of the Houston Methodist doctor's press conference:

Houston Methodist doctor who resigned following suspension over controversial COVID-19 tweets believes hospital is ‘targeting her’

1 Like

Thank-you.

1 Like

You are welcome.

1 Like

The Ruler of the Universe and "healer of ALL ills " (Sura 26:80-81) has told YOU , in His Word, that sickness and death came into the world through sin . That means, in plain language , ignoring His Advice and listening to Satan's advice (the serpent in the "Garden of Eden") and following his advice instead of God's.
So, because sickness and death came into the world (the Adamic Race) with sin , then the obvious and logical way to remove sickness and death from the Adamic Race (you) is by removing the sin and then the sickness will go with it.
https://jahtruth.net/heal.htm

1 Like

Romans 3:9 What then? Are we better [than they]? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Ivermectin on the shelf may give people more time to repent and get right with The Lord.
No one grades their own test.

2 Likes

I hope that people do turn to The Lord and repent, the question is, will ivermectin be the answer to " buying time" in order to do so.
Does one really need ivermectin to repent?
All pharmaceuticals are forbidden by God, they are toxic chemicals and poisonous.
It is against God’s Law to take part in witchcraft/pharmacy.

Nov '20

[quote="A_Freeman, post:3, topic:927"]

It will be nice when enough people get to this point - to accept the Truth, so that Christ can start to set things aright.

Nov '20

From our Creator's PERFECT Law:

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9-13
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt NOT learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God.

What is a witch or a sorcerer/sorceress? What is witchcraft/sorcery, as it is spoken about in the Bible?

In Paul’s Letter to the Galatians Ch. 5:20 the Greek word Pharmakeia was originally translated into English as witchcraft, to try to hide its true meaning of pharmacy , and likewise Simon the Witch was translated as Simon the Sorcerer/Magician, because he had been using witchcraft/pharmacy to bewitch and deceive people into believing that he was a great healer,
just like modern-day pharmacists do.

God can and will heal...
It is for Him to choose...
We have free will...
That is for us to choose...

Dr. Pierre Kory, MD - Statement to Committee on Early Outpatient Treatment of Covid-19 Patients

1 Like

Dr Judy Mikovitz explains how to naturally detox after toxic Covid Jabs

Why is Japan crushing COVID?

Could it be that ivermectin drug that doctors and pharmacists in the US will be punished for prescribing?