Discussion on the World Situation in Biblical Terms

From our Creator's PERFECT Law:

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:9-13
18:9 When thou art come into the land which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, thou shalt NOT learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
18:10 There shall not be found among you [any one] that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, [or] that useth divination, [or] an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
18:11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer (medium).
18:12 For all that do these things [are] an abomination unto the "I AM": and because of these abominations the "I AM" thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
18:13 Thou shalt be perfect with the "I AM" thy God.

What is a witch or a sorcerer/sorceress? What is witchcraft/sorcery, as it is spoken about in the Bible?

The King James Version uses the words "witch", "witchcraft", and "witchcrafts" to translate the Masoretic כָּשַׁף‎ kāsháf (Hebrew pronunciation: [kɔˈʃaf]) and קֶסֶם‎ (qésem);[111] these same English terms are used to translate φαρμακεία pharmakeia in the Greek New Testament. Verses such as Deuteronomy 18:11–12 and Exodus 22:18 ("Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live") thus provided scriptural justification for Christian witch hunters in the early modern period (see Christian views on magic).

The precise meaning of the Hebrew כָּשַׁף‎, usually translated as "witch" or "sorceress", is uncertain*. In the Septuagint, it was translated as pharmakeía or pharmakous. In the 16th century, Reginald Scot, a prominent critic of the witch trials, translated כָּשַׁף‎, φαρμακεία, and the Vulgate's Latin equivalent veneficos as all meaning "poisoner", and on this basis, claimed that "witch" was an incorrect translation and poisoners were intended.[112] His theory still holds some currency, but is not widely accepted, and in Daniel 2:2 כָּשַׁף‎ is listed alongside other magic practitioners who could interpret dreams: magicians, astrologers, and Chaldeans. Suggested derivations of כָּשַׁף‎ include "mutterer" (from a single root) or herb user (as a compound word formed from the roots kash, meaning "herb", and hapaleh, meaning "using"). The Greek φαρμακεία literally means "herbalist" or one who uses or administers drugs, but it was used virtually synonymously with mageia and goeteia as a term for a sorcerer.[113]

The Bible provides some evidence that these commandments against sorcery were enforced under the Hebrew kings:

And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit,[a] and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee. And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?[114]

New Testament
See also: Christian views on magic

The New Testament condemns the practice as an abomination, just as the Old Testament had (Galatians 5:20, compared with Revelation 21:8; 22:15; and Acts 8:9; 13:6). The word in most New Testament translations is "sorcerer"/"sorcery" rather than "witch"/"witchcraft".

The terms "witchcraft" and "sorcery" refer to the seemingly magical potions the witches and sorcerers made which allowed them to put people under their "spells". They sold their concoctions (witch's brew, snake oil, etc.) as a "cure", even though it was a known poison.

Milder poisons are known to invoke the body's natural immune system to rid itself of the poison, which often makes the poisoned victim temporarily feel as if the poison is having some beneficial effect. This feeling though is usually short-lived, which means if the poison is continued, the toxicity level will increase in the body, making it sicker. Different materials (e.g. aluminum, mercury) and concoctions can then be used to invoke a similar initial reaction from the body, and the cycle then repeats itself, with the victim becoming sicker and sicker, and mistakenly feeling more dependent upon even more poisonous "remedies".

It is in this manner that "medicine"/pharmacy/witchcraft/sorcery/potions/chemical drugs, etc. can be sold, because they can provide a relatively quick response to the symptoms of a dis-ease/sickness/illness, making them appear effective. However, this illusion NEVER addresses the root cause of the illness; it only guarantees the victim will continue as a repeat customer, as long as they believe in the LIE (fall under the spell) that they are being "healed".

For those who may be skeptical about this, please consider the most commonly used, over-the-counter, modern-day drugs that most consider to be "safe" and "effective".

Aspirin Poisoning (including children's aspirin)

(a mainstream article which admits aspirin is lethal, but can somehow still prevent heart-attacks and strokes)

Tylenol (paracetamol/acetaminophen) Poisoning (including children's tylenol)
https://liverswithlife.com/348-paracetamol-may-cause-liver-damage-even-at-recommended-dosages/

Tylenol damages the liver even at recommended doses

Got Snakes? Kill 'em with Tylenol

Advil (ibuprofen) Poisoning (including children's advil)

Ibuprofen May Not Be As Safe As You Think

Vitamin Poisoning
Vitamin Poisoning: Are We Destroying Our Health with Hi-Potency Synthetic Vitamins?

https://www.cogwriter.com/news/doctrine/synthetic-vitamins-and-false-religion-many-people-swallow-both/

The witch-doctors will say that these common, over-the-counter drugs and vitamins are only a danger if taken too frequently or in larger than recommended dosages, but that is NOT true. Every single synthetic (man-made) chemical drug -- including synthetic vitamins -- carries with it negative, long-term, cumulative effects, as they poison the body in various ways.

And the short list above is only the beginning. Every single drug and vaccine on the market today contains known poisons. So they may seem like magic, but they are in fact toxic to the human body (and the bodies of all animals), which is why the making of, selling of, and administration of these deadly poisons are all considered to be capital crimes under The Law that God gave us.

6 Likes