MY FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE

Verse - Sura 28:56 It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but "I AM" guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive Guidance.

Reason - The Truth(The Way home or face The Fire etc.), when shared with those nearest to oneself(family/friends), more often than not, isn't readily accepted by them.

7 Likes

Verse: John 1:17 For The Law was given by Moses, [but] Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew) came by Jesus Christ.

Reason: It helps to remember standing for truth/Christ in all situations is vitally important. We are told to be conscious of Christ Presence throughout our day at all times.

7 Likes

A favorite:
Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

A reason:
Planet Earth (hell) as lovely as it can be, can also be a dangerous place.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

7 Likes

Psalm 104:33 I will sing unto the "I AM" as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my Being.

Reason: While doing chores, it is found if praise is given, they seem to go much faster and enjoyed because you are doing them for Someone you dearly LOVE, FATHER AND TM.

4 Likes

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.
Reason:This one has been a favorite for many years, it says so much in few words. A good one for serious meditation, knowing Christ is our Mediator and our relationship with Christ is vitally important to our eternal future. I need Him more now than ever.

8 Likes

A favorite:
Psalm 34:4 I sought the "I AM", and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

A reason:
Seeking Father during difficult times and also in good times is a good idea.

8 Likes

A Favorite:
1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Reason:
The Love experience with God feels good, better than anything this old world has to offer.

6 Likes

Psalm 75:10 All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; [but] the horns of the righteous shall be exalted.

This verse brings such hope to this human heart.

5 Likes

Another Favorite:
Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek Me, and find [Me], when ye shall search for Me with ALL your heart.

Reason: Longing to find Christs.net years ago...Living out this Scripture reaps rewards.

Christ’s Second Coming

3 Likes

You are a Spirit, You live in a body

2 Peter 1:19 We have also the more sure word of Prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye TAKE HEED, as unto a Light that shineth in a dark place, until the Day dawn, and the Morning Star (Rev. 30:16) arise in your hearts:

The Morning Star is looked upon nightly, praying someday we will GO HOME.

4 Likes

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

In a topsy-turvy world full of a bewildering amounts of lies I am very grateful for all the dedicated analysts and researchers in this group who seek to fathom the truth from the corpus of information that surrounds us today. Let's face it ..there is lots still to unravel and for Christ to finally judge. The verse before 10:16 (10:15) Christ says the following:

10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Day of Judgment, than for that city.

5 Likes

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/68.htm

2 Peter

3:18 But grow in grace, and [in] the Knowledge of our Lord and Christ the Saviour. To him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

JAH

5 Likes

Thank you Adam.

you are welcome @Determination thank-you also for your posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

@adam You are welcome. Don't you just LOVE doing God's work? Uplifting Christ in every way possible to all you meet and speak with?

yes I agree @Determination - it feels good and that is because it is good - I believe.

Another favorite:

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a Prophet unto the nations.

A reason:

Biblical proof of life before (and after) human birth. We each come with a Purpose to serve God.

Bible Verses from the King of kings' Bible

6 Likes

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

As time goes on, this is being seen more and more plainly each day.

5 Likes

Another favorite:

1 Samuel 2:2 [There is] none holy as the "I AM": for [there is] none beside Thee: neither [is there] any rock like our God.

The verse that follows provides a reason:

1 Samuel 2:3 Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let [not] arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the "I AM" [is] a God of Knowledge, and by Him actions are weighed. King of kings' Bible - 1 Samuel

2 Likes

Psalm 117

117:1 O praise the "I AM", all ye nations: praise Him, all ye people.
117:2 For His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the Truth of the "I AM" [endureth] for ever. Praise ye the "I Am"

Amen

3 Likes