Mega-Drought & Mega Food Shortages

Forced prison labor is supplying renowned U.S. food giants with millions of dollars worth of agricultural products
02/16/2024

According to a sweeping two-year Associated Press (AP) investigation on a former southern slave plantation that is now the country's largest maximum-security prison, prisoner labor has been tied to hundreds of millions of dollars worth of agricultural products sold on the open market.

Coming out of Louisiana State Penitentiary are unmarked trucks packed with cattle. AP report indicated that prisoners here are sentenced to hard labor and forced to work, for pennies an hour or sometimes nothing at all. After rumbling down a country road to an auction house, the cows are bought by a local rancher. The news outlet followed another 600 miles to a Texas slaughterhouse that feeds into the supply chains of giants like McDonald's, Walmart and Cargill.

The damning report further indicated that if the vulnerable prisoners refuse to work, it may jeopardize their chances to get parole. Worse, they are punished by being sent to solitary confinement. The probe also found that they get excluded from protections guaranteed to almost all other full-time workers, even when they are seriously injured or killed on the job.

Meanwhile, the end products that the jail men produce go to supply chains to leading groceries and supermarkets, including Kroger, Target, Aldi and Whole Foods. Some goods are even exported to countries that have had products blocked from entering the U.S. for using forced or prison labor.

AP argued that the companies purchasing this supply from prisons are violating their policies against the use of forced free labor. But it may be completely legal.

Enshrined in the Constitution by the 13th Amendment, slavery and involuntary servitude are banned – except as punishment for a crime. That clause is currently being challenged on the federal level, and efforts to remove similar language from state constitutions are expected to reach the ballot in about a dozen states this year.

Moreover, AP analyzed data from correctional facilities nationwide which traced nearly $200 million worth of sales of farmed goods and livestock to businesses over the past six years. The news organization believes this is a conservative figure that does not include tens of millions more in sales to state and government entities. Much of the data provided was incomplete, though it was clear that the biggest revenues came from sprawling operations in the South and leasing out prisoners to companies.

To some critics, labor inside the penitentiary may be continued but the incarcerated people should at least be paid fairly and treated humanely and all work should be voluntary. "They are largely uncompensated, they are being forced to work, and it's unsafe. They also aren't learning skills that will help them when they are released," law professor Andrea Armstrong said. "It raises the question of why we are still forcing people to work in the fields." (Related: The corporations that are so concerned about slavery and social justice still rely on forced slave labor to make their profits.)

Prison laborers routinely hurt, abused and even killed

Continued at link

@DG-Truther-Videos

The New World Order Crisis and “The Reproduction of Real Life”: Food, Water and Energy. Three Fundamental Necessities of Life in Jeopardy

An Outright War against all Humanity: the Planet's 8 Billion people

Introduction

The scale and complexity of the 2020-2024 Global Economic and Social Crisis far surpasses all previous “depressions” including the 2007-2009 Recession which was categorized as the most serious economic meltdown since the Great Depression of 1929.

We are currently at the crossroads of the Most Serious Economic and Social Crisis in World History. It is an outright war against all humanity: the Planet’s 8 billion people.

The current global crisis (2020-2023) –which is ongoing– has literally disrupted and destroyed people’s lives Worldwide in the course of the last four years.

Everything is interrelated:

• the Covid pandemic, the mRNA vaccine,
  • the relentless destabilization of the global economy resulting in mass poverty, famines,
  • the destabilization of the Nation State, the destruction of democracy,
  • the war in Ukraine,
  • The war in the Middle East, the Israel-US attack against the People of Palestine,
  • the engineered collapse of production,
  • the hikes in the prices of energy and food,
  • financial fraud, corrupt governments,
  • media disinformation,
  • the demise of international diplomacy,
  • the threat of nuclear war.

The focus of the article below (written at the height of the 2007-2009 Economic Crisis) is on

“Food, Water and Fuel. Three Fundamental Necessities of Life in Jeopardy”.

Needless to say, these concepts have a direct bearing on our understanding of the ongoing 2020-2024 Economic and Social Crisis.

Access to Food, Water and Energy pertains to the “Reproduction of Real Life” which is the very basis of human civilization.

“Reproduction of Real Life” is not limited to “Basic Human Needs” ( e.g. privatization of water, reproduction of the agricultural cycle ). It also pertains to the concurrent reproduction of the institutions of civil society including schools and universities, science, knowledge, social and family relations, the structures of the nation state, justice, culture, history, international relations, all of which are currently in jeopardy.

The U.S. Population Agenda .
The article also focusses on the U.S. population control agenda as contained in the National Security Study Memorandum 200 (NSSSM 200) formulated during the Nixon Administration.

The U.S. Congress set up a Commission on “Population Growth and the American Future”. (See Center for Research on Population and Security).

Under the helm of Henry Kissinger, the Commission’s unspoken objective was to curb World population with a view to serving US strategic and national security interests.

It is worth noting that the NSSSM 200 has been the source of inspiration of Klaus Schwab, et al in the formulation of the World Economic Forum’s Depopulation Agenda.

What is at stake is a project formulated by the financial elites to undermine the “Reproduction of Real Life”, whereby large sectors of the World population will be precipitated into abysmal poverty and despair.

Continued at link...

“Everything Is Gone”: Texas Wildfire Ravages America’s Cattle-Mecca

March 1, 2024

By Tyler Durden

A devastating wildfire ravages parts of the Texas Panhandle, home to more than 85% of the state’s cattle herd. This comes when the nation’s cattle herd has collapsed to a seven-decade low, pushing up retail beef prices at the supermarket to record high levels.

Texas A&M Forest Service said the wildfire, called Smokehouse Creek fire, has scorched more than 850,000 acres (344,000 hectares) of grasslands as of Wednesday.

Source: Bloomberg

Reuters spoke with state Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller, who warned the wildfire has likely killed tens of thousands of livestock and destroyed grain in storage bins.

“It’s almost like gasoline when it goes up,” Miller said, adding, “We have now lost over a million acres.

Massive wildfires burning in the Texas Panhandle sent cattle fleeing from the smoke. https://cbsn.ws/4aadoJB pic.twitter.com/RP62inDfKO

— CBS News (@CBSNews) February 28, 2024

Miller said the wildfire rages in the Panhandle area, where 85% of the state’s herd is located. It’s important to note that Texas is the top cattle producer in the nation. He said cattle in feedlots and dairies are safe.

Exactly. Sura 2:205. When he turns his back, his aim everywhere is to spread mischief through the Earth and destroy crops and cattle. But God loveth not mischief.
2:206. When it is said to him, "Fear God," he is led by arrogance to (more) crime. Enough for him is Hell:- an evil bed indeed (to lie on)!

Americans take note, the signs are every ware. God shall bring you to your knees (to humble you). There for be zealous of God and repent!

Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I REBUKE AND CHASTEN: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Bring the body (Human animal - SELF) under control. See these food shortages not as a curse (even though they are) but as a blessing.

Mathew 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Practice fasting the body, for when we are weak, God is strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
12:11 I am become a fool in glorying; ye have compelled me: for I ought to have been commended by you: for in nothing am I behind the very chiefest Apostles, though [still] I be nothing.

1 Like

Agreed. When seeing things from a certain point of view, food shortages can be a blessing in disguise, hopefully helping bring human+beings to seek God's Kingdom and find KING Christ, the ONLY ONE here Who can help us.
If you are here and seeking help please read...

"This prophesied book ( Revelation 10:2-7 ) has, and still changes my life for the better.

Its message is simple – it’s about life; its meaning; its purpose. But it will challenge everything you think you already know about God, the universe, and yourself.

Some call it the most important book on the planet. Some reject it. But haven’t there always been people who can hear and see and people who can’t?

And there have always been people who lead, follow, and others who stand in their way.

If you love the “I AM” God above all else, this book is for you. If you love the traditions of men, you’ll fight it tooth and nail. But by no means should you decide for another, or let anyone else decide for you.

PDF AVAILABLE FREE ONLINE: thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

1 Like

Brighteon Broadcast News, Mar 19, 2024 - Oregon unleashes SMALL FARM WIPEOUT, making it a CRIME to irrigate crops or raise animals

1 Like

Liberal state declares war on small farmers and homesteaders: War on food is spreading in U.S. through land-use restrictions, geoengineering and waves of propaganda

Remember, it really is all about depopulation

The World Economic Forum warned us several years ago that its ultimate goal was to destroy the middle class. How else would you explain their slogan: “You will own nothing and learn to like it“?

This mantra is playing out in real time in the state of Oregon, and other states, in various forms which we will get into in this article.

Continue reading

OREGON URGENTLY SHUTS DOWN SMALL FARMS EN MASSE “To Protect The People"

OREGON URGENTLY SHUTS DOWN SMALL FARMS EN MASSE “To Protect The People"

2 Likes

Vilsak is also the one who ok'd a , 95 BILLION dollar budget to Rx burn the lands, which if they tell you the amount, multiply it by 10!!

The farmers should start fighting back...
The French sprayed manure all over govt offices, but another way would be

1 Like