Maui Fires

Hi @ThePrisoner,

Different subject (one not being discussed anymore) but you ever get to see Bart Sibrel again like you were hoping and to be able to ask him about the question regarding his film, please? The issue with what he said in it is also being pointed out at other places on the net, such as here:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=77823.0

Posting this question here, so as not to continue that thread. This is not meant to derail, but it would just be nice know what if anything. he says about it and if so, what happened there. Thank you.

I spoke about you in that post and to you, but did not address it directly to you. My apologies as I wish not to offend you or your ego. You call me rude. How about how the politicians are handling the tragedy in Lahania. Are they being rude? Will you continue to give them slack with excuses?

Half-truth. You did not speak to me. Only about me.

In my experience, when an apology is sincere, it restricts itself to the bad thing done, without mention of how the person imagines how it hurt the other person or their ego. Are you apologizing for doing a bad thing (being rude)?

Only where it appears reasonable to do so. Not just for the person (although it's not nice for anyone to be falsely accused) but for fleshing out the actual claim, whether it's true or not. Or whether we don't know or not. You are very welcome to address what you call excuses, and discuss.

Do you still believe the Coastguard didn't help anyone? Do you not like when anyone, even if they are the least in the kingdom, helps correct something? Do you find that not useful?

5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Worth bearing in mind.

melted.cars

Speaking as a lay person because I am not an expert on such matters, in the picture above, doesn't it look like high levels of heat was coming from below (from the ground up)? Tires are melted, but the hood and shell of the cars are somewhat intact (barely). It would require high heat to do that sort of damage. I have watched a video (will post it below) that refers to DEW weapons and its association to ground heat. Where are the experts on these matters? Even meterologists must have something to say to bring in clarity, but not a peep from the scientists. The DEW technology, geoengineering, free-energy / scalar technology on a global scale is not easily understood by the average person; but the average person can tell when something is making no sense. The Lahaina Massacre meets the criteria for corruption on every single level.

Thanks for the reminder....

Please note regarding this thread particularly:

Let it be a warning to anyone who doesn't want their name revealed.