Love One Another

There is a challenge in this post.

John 13:34 A new COMMANDment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Love en-kindles Love.

LOVE grows into something so perfect and beautiful it's beyond human comprehension.

First comes Understanding, then the ability to Love (Wisdom 6:33)

The Way home or face The Fire 1:11 Jesus gave the new COMMANDMENT, “Love one another as I have loved you,” to his
disciples (John 13:34 & 15:12). He was telling them to love their enemies, and to teach them, by
loving them, because the disciples had originally been his enemies, in the war (Rev. 12:7), or they
would not have been here, in prison (Isaiah 14:12-15)(Luke 9:55 & Rev. 12:8)(Sura 17:8 & 83:7).

See the Lovable. - July 29

Do not try to force yourself to love others. Come to Me. Learn to love Me more and more, to know Me more, and little by little you will see your fellow-man as I see him. Then you, too, will love him.

Not only with the Love of Me, which makes you desire to serve him, but you will see the lovable in him, and love that.

The Challenge

Please add ONE Scripture or ONE JAHTruth excerpt, or One The Way home or face The Fire revelation or ONE Gibraltar Messenger quote relating to this Commandment - some examples above.

One Scripture; One Excerpt; or One Quote per reply per day – Giving everyone an opportunity to participate in this thread. Thank you in advance for sharing..

6 Likes

Jeremiah 31:3 The "I AM" hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. King of kings' Bible - Jeremiah

Jeremiah c31

8 Likes

1 John 2:10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the Light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

6 Likes

10 Likes

images (2)

8 Likes

[Psalm 116:1] (King of kings' Bible - Psalms)
I love the "I AM", because He hath heard my voice [and] my supplications.

8 Likes

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

10 Likes

Still Love and Laugh. - August 2 ( God at Eventide )

This has ever been My command to you. Love and Laugh. There is a quality about true Love to which laughter is attune.

The Love that does not pulse with joy (of which laughter is the outward sign) is but solicitude. The Joy of Heaven is consciousness of God's Love.

It was that Love that brought Me to your world.

Consciousness of that Love called forth your joy. Study My Words in the Upper Room - "Loved of My Father"; "I will love him"; "That your Joy might be full."

7 Likes

Ephesians 4:1-3 (the whole sentence) – I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another IN LOVE; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

6 Likes

This evening's G.E. message (below), made me think of the song "Make You Feel My Love," as a Love song from Father, to His Own.

Link to the song/lyrics: https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/garthbrooks/tomakeyoufeelmylove.html

August 3 – Love Lightens the Load

In due season you shall reap if you faint not.

The way may seem long and dreary.

Sometimes My Heart of Love aches that I have to ask you to tread so long and so weary a way. Yet to each of My followers the road chosen is surely the one best suited for his feet.

But feet grow weary. Have you let Love smooth the toilsome way? We walk together.

7 Likes

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his "Self" life for his friends.

Striving to follow Christ Great Example, even for my enemies, feels good.

6 Likes

Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

This is a reminder of how much the Lord loves us all so much. Let us show how much we love Christ in everything we do, think and say to others, let them see Christ who is in us.

5 Likes
  1. YOU shall love one another as much as I love you and in the same way - spiritually not physically - John 15 v 13. IF you DO this, ALL men will KNOW that you ARE my disciples and are exercising and learning "Self" discipline - Discipleship.
6 Likes

Romans 13:8-11 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled The Law.
13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not murder, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness (lie), Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [or more than] thyself.
13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of The Law.
13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.

5 Likes

Romans 12:10 [Be] kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour putting one another before oneself;

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone put the other first? What a nice place this would be.

5 Likes

Leviticus

19:33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.

19:34 [But] the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I [am] the "I AM" your God.

Leviticus

25:17 Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I [am] the "I AM" your God.

Exodus

22:22 Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child.

22:23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto Me, I will surely hear their cry;

22:24 And My wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Leviticus
19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the "I AM".

4 Likes

A favorite YoDa:

Help Me. - September 19

Help Me to save your fellow-man, as dear to Me as you are.

Do you not care that he should pass Me by? Do you not care that he should pass Me by?

Reason: When seeing others masking their pain with boasting, thereby understanding they need Christ how could you not be driven by Love to use your will power drawing them closer to Christ..

Do you not care that he is lonely, hungry, desperate and far from the fold?

3 Likes

All YoDa's are dear to the heart, words of Life.
More Love. - January 30

I come, a truly willing guest. Love always draws. Remember that. Love is the magnetic Power of the Universe. God is LOVE, the Power that draws all men by various ways unto Himself.

Remember that your Love too, being of God, has the same magnetic Power. Love, and you will draw to you those whom you desire to help.

When you fail to do so, search your life. Love is deficient. More love is necessary.

John 12:32

2 Likes

Proverbs 19:11 The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and [it is] his glory to pass over a transgression.
Proverbs 19 11 over look offenses
19:11 The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and [it is] his glory to pass over a transgression.

Take NOTHING personal.

1 Like