Louisiana classrooms now required by law to display the Ten Commandments |...

2 Likes

Oklahoma lawmaker files bill to mandate displaying Ten Commandments in public school classrooms

House Bill 2962 would require every Oklahoma public school classroom to display a poster or framed copy of the Ten Commandments. The bill prescribes the poster to be at least 16 inches wide and 20 inches tall, and must include specific King James-style wording.

“Until the 1960s, if you would’ve walked into a schoolhouse, you would have heard some kids praying and some kids taking a moment of silence,” Walters replied. “You would’ve seen kids standing for the pledge of allegiance. You would’ve seen scripture on the walls. You would’ve seen the Ten Commandments. So this clearly did not violate the Establishment Clause. We have historical precedent to show this was universally being done for over a century till a liberal court decided to weaponize its jurisprudence against Christians.”

PS - Efforts to restore the commandments to public schools are active in other states, including Texas, Oklahoma, and Utah, although none so far have been successful. - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/06/19/louisiana-becomes-first-state-to-require-ten-commandments-to-be-displayed-in-public-school-classrooms/

1 Like

Tennessee governor signs bill calling for 30 days of prayer and fasting in July

Tennessee Governor Bill Lee has signed a bill calling for 30 days of prayer and fasting beginning July 1 in the Volunteer State. The resolution asks the people of the state 'to seek God’s hand of mercy healing on Tennessee.'

In what has been described as an “historic gesture,” Tennessee Governor Bill Lee has signed a bill calling for 30 days of prayer and fasting beginning July 1 in the Volunteer State.

Tennessee House Joint Resolution 0803 asks the people of the state “to seek God’s hand of mercy healing on Tennessee.”

A letter signed by Tennessee state Senator Mark Pidy and Representative Monty Fritts accompanying the resolution invites “those who are physically able and spiritually inclined to do so to join in a 30-day season of prayer and intermittent fasting for the month of July as a means of humbling ourselves to receive God’s grace, mercy, and blessing in Tennessee and in our Nation.”

“We are respectfully inviting you to join with us in leading the people of God across Tennessee into a time of humbling ourselves, praying, seeking God’s Face, and repentance during July,” explain Pidy and Fritts.

The language of the legislators is reminiscent of 2 Chronicles 7:14: “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

They ask that the resolution be read during church services across the state on Sunday, June 30, and for congregants to:

• “Examine our lives in light of God’s Word and confess of our sins,”
  • “Acknowledge that we, as the Church, have failed to stand for the principles of God, ask for His Forgiveness and Mercy, and commit to stand firmly on those principles going forward,”
  • “For those who are able, join in prayer and intermittent fasting as a means of demonstrating our desire for repentance.”

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick wants Ten Commandments in schools

@DG-Truther-Videos

God’s Commandments,. receive from Moses, are blessings if kept and curses if not obeyed. It's not hard to see the curses in society today. More and more people are getting sick every year, with diseases, cancers, viruses, etc., as a punishment for not keeping The Covenant Law, as we were warned by God in the Holy Bible. The Law

God’s Law in the Five Books of Moses (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) guarantees freedom, justice, peace, prosperity and good health to all who keep His Law, unlike man’s fraudulent legislation that favors the rich. The rich pay the politicians to enact their made­up rules, to make themselves richer and more powerful, while making the majority poorer and sicker, and further enslaved.

There is NO freedom without God’s Law, which includes the Jubilee.

Obedience to the commandments brings TRUE freedom, personal growth, protection from danger bringing spiritual blessings.

The teaching and reinstating of God’s Law will put an end to the insane [LBGTQ+ abomination and gender­dysphoria being forcefully foisted upon everyone, especially vulnerable, impressionable children in schools. People need to fully awaken to these facts, follow Christ's Teachings The 'NEW SONG' and REPENT.

Deuteronomy 27:1 And Moses with the elders of Israel commanded the people, saying, Keep all the Commandments which I command you this day.

Second red state could soon require Ten Commandments to be displayed in schools

@DG-Truther-Videos

The Blessing and Cursing of The Law

Thank-you Persistent.

I am following the news with interest about the "legislation" and The Ten Commandments in the classrooms.

Too bad that it is not this comprehensive set of Principles / Commandments +2:

THE 12 COMMANDMENTS (10+2)

Nevertheless, it appears like a step in the right direction, but there are a few caveats that come with this news.

As per The Washington Post (a news agency as Mainstream as they come, like CNN):

Jews and Christians regard the Ten Commandments as having been given by God to Moses, according to biblical accounts, on Mount Sinai. Not every Christian tradition uses the same Ten Commandments. The order varies as does the phrasing, depending on which Bible translation is used. The Ten Commandments in the signed Louisiana legislation are listed in an order common among some Protestant and Orthodox traditions. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/2024/06/20/ten-commandments-louisiana-schools-religion/2cc863a6-2f31-11ef-bcdf-31cdebd3022f_story.html

That news report is concerning and reinforces the jews as the Israelites /chosen people.

Secondly, I was fooled in the past by that phrase "Judeo-Christian" values. It sounds so right, and Trump used it a lot. But, Judeo refers in their minds to the jews and counterfeit-Israel making it misleading. Waiting to see where this will be heading or to where it leads.

The fact is that the gov't body is very pro-Israel (counterfeit-Israel), so, it is hard to tell.

Deut. 4:30 When thou art in tribulation , and all these things are come upon thee, [even] in the LATTER days , IF thou turn to the "I AM" thy God, and shalt be OBEDIENT unto His voice;
4:31 (For the "I AM" thy God [is ] a merciful God;) He will not forsake thee , neither destroy thee , nor forget The Covenant of thy fathers which He sware unto them. The New Song

1 Like

Texas State Senate passed SB 1515, mandating the Ten Commandments be displayed.

@DG-Truther-Videos

Dear @NancyDrewberry ,
You are welcome.

Agree which include the two Greatest Commandments:
Matthew 22:36 Master, which [is] the Great Commandment in The Law?
22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
22:38 This is the First and Great Commandment.
22:39 And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
22:40 On these two Commandments hang all The Law and the Prophets.

Thank-you for bringing to light the term "Judeo Christian" which is by definition:
Judeo-Christian - Wikipedia

The term Judeo-Christian is used to group Christianity and Judaism together, either in reference to Christianity's derivation from Judaism, Christianity's recognition of Jewish scripture to constitute the Old Testament of the Christian Bible, or values supposed to be shared by the two religions. The term Judæo Christian first appeared in the ...

verses Christ true Teachings which are all about self-sacrifice, Self-Discipline and keeping The Law/Commandments that God gave us (Matt. 5:17-20). The Song of Moses and The Lamb

Question everything on this planet.

Hopefully others will be on guard, or seeking the truth concerning who the Israelites of today really are. Who Are The True “Israelite” People of Today- The 144,000-The Elect

Amen.

1 Like

You're welcome.

1 Like

Should this moment be looked at very carefully, talked about, point out things about it, a light shone on it and on people opposing which Commandments and why.

It would be interesting for instance to see someone interview someone, a politician, for instance opposing it in a very confrontational way, and with Father instructing them in real time with what they should say so that if they use dishonest debating tactics they are able to shred that nonsense to pieces with their "light sabre".

A news bulletin made that Louisiana is missing 2 Commandments?

Personally, I have a bad feeling about all of this. Firstly, as the article from The Washington Post demonstrates, there is already a determined discrepancy and controversy about The Commandments. Secondly, it is under the premise of Jewish (Judeo)-Christian doctrine by a pro-Israel (counterfeit-Israel) gov't body. The legislation looks like it could be a prelude to The (anti-Christ) Noahide Laws which are Talmudic in preparation for the November 2024 selection of President of the United States for a counterfeit-Israel. I hope that I am wrong.

Noahide Laws – A Dangerous Proposal

1 Like

rc

DIVIDE, CONQUER, & DECEIVE! 10 COMMANDMENTS NOW MANDATED BY LAW TO BE IN LOUISIANA PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Oklahoma public schools must teach the Bible, state superintendent announces

Oklahoma public schools must teach the Bible, state superintendent announces

2 Likes

Let's hope that the Bible and Commandments that they will be teaching in the schools will be the teachings that are in the New Song. More than likely, it will be used for false teachings to strengthen counterfeit-Israel. Hopefulness is virtuous, but not if it leads into being delusional.

The millions of mischievous people who misquote the letters of Paul and say that The Law itself was abolished, and that everyone can therefore break The Law with impunity, just as long as they say the words "I believe that Jesus is the Son of God", will burn , exactly as God says, for their crimes of misleading people and calling Jesus a liar , along with the millions who were misled from The Way, by them, because they chose to believe not the Truth (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12). Jesus said, "He that is not with (and fighting for ) me, is (automatically) AGAINST me." Excerpted from the New Song.

Christ said that he would come to you, NOT give authority to a human substitute which is what the word vicar means. The most misguided of all the many thousands of misguided vicars is the head of them all, whom the others have followed, and he is the pope who teaches idolatry and calls himself "Vicar ius Filius Dei" - "the substitute for the Son of God", when God has abolished all substitution; except for Christ himself, ALONE ; and it is written in the Book of the Prophet Ezekiel, as I have already quoted. Excerpted from the New Song.

Universal Principle :-

If you have a hundred people of whom you are one and each person puts themself first and is out for themself and what they can get, then all you will ever have is competition, strife, violence and war.

The strong will oppress the weak. The rich will oppress the poor. The clever will oppress the not so clever and there will be continual struggle for survival, leading to crime, violence, war and eventually total annihilation. Armageddon . How can there NOT be?

On the other hand; as Jesus demonstrated when he gave his life voluntarily for the benefit of everyone else; if you take exactly the same hundred people of whom you are one and everybody, including you, now puts everyone else first, before their "Self", then each individual, including you , wins ninety-nine times , because each individual has ninety-nine other people putting them first.

However, it will not work unless every single person does it because one bad apple RUINS the whole barrel.

To explain even more clearly still, in terms that everyone should be able to understand, if they want to understand, one human family can amass an absolute fortune, under selfish, fraudulent , illegal laws; in the space of two hundred Earth years; and, in so doing , make millions of other people POOR and miserable .

Imagine what would happen IF they were NOT human and lived for ever (zillions of years). How many poor people, and wars, and how much havoc; strife and misery could they then create?

That is why you were sent here and are still here on this prison-planet because you are NOT really human and have never RE -learned those "Universal Principles " as you were COMMANDED to "on pain of death" and if you were released YOU would cause the very havoc that I have just told you about.

God explained to you , via Moses, that those of you who will not LIVE by those Principles and The Law will DIE by The Law , and, contrary (the opposite ) to what you have been told by priests of all denominations, He always says what He means and HE MEANS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAYS .

Perhaps now you can see why God abolished the priesthood except for The High-Priest, for all time, after the order of Melchizedek.

In the very little time that you have left to learn the New Song , before Execution-Day arrives; for those who are still committing treason; you had, if YOU want to survive , better REPENT and start learning to sing The New Song , "for the Kingdom of God IS AT HAND." - on The Rock (Gibraltar) - FIRST (Isaiah 42).
You will be unable to do that without reading, digesting and L iving "The Way home or face The Fire " by this author - JAH . Excerpted from the New Song