July 7 – It's the 16th Anniversary of the 7/7 London Bombings

It may seem like the perpetrators have gotten away with it - on a surface worldly level – but given what was uncovered in 7/7 Ripple Effect – do we really think they won't be brought to justice in the end?

Isaiah

59:3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with inequity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.
59:4 None calleth for justice, nor [any] pleadeth for Truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth inequity.
59:5 They hatch adder's eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.
59:6 Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works [are] works of iniquity, and the act of violence [is] in their hands.
59:7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts [are] thoughts of inequity; wasting and destruction [are] in their paths.

Thomas 1:13 – Jesus said: Do not lie; and do not do what you hate, for all things are manifest before Heaven. For there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed and there is nothing covered that shall remain without being uncovered.

VOILA:

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.
John 8:7 And yet if I judge, my Judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

7 Likes