Is Michelle Obama male?

Looks like you are correct here.

That's for sure, he calls Obama "Fake-Ass", he appears to hate him. Understandable with the attitude of many men in Africa to sodomites.

Here is my analysis of the video.

Notice how the "bulge" suddenly appears in one frame and then how it behaves un-naturally behind person standing in the way and does not move in sync correctly together with Michelle as she moves to the left.

After this there are more telltale signs of it being faked. Not included in my analysis below though. If need be I can provide an analysis of that too.

Edit: the second part of the video also contains a telltale sign of someone modifying it. The "bulge" fades away unnaturally.

Verdict: Edited in, poorly.

Please, if you find any faults in his videos do point them out in the NASA thread, which I've asked you to do before but you have not done.

The keyword here is usually, meaning "under normal conditions; generally".

Putting in the word IRREFUTABLE in a sentence does not make it so.

Here's what Wikipedia says, along with sources:-

Although studies have claimed to show a correlation between the 2D:4D digit ratio and various physical and behavioral traits, these studies have drawn criticism for irreproducible or contradictory findings,[1][2][3] exaggerated claims of usefulness,[4][5] and lack of high quality research protocols.[5]

Also:-

"It had been assumed that if differences in total finger lengths rather than sexes impact the 2D:4D ratios, then these two indicators will be correlated. But the data analysis showed no evidence of this: sex differences in 2D:4D ratios were present in all nationalities and ages, while finger lengths in men and women varied. In addition, boys and girls under 13 had about the same finger lengths, while the 2D:4D ratios were already present." continued...

Cover your eyes, look away and ignore me?

If you did not understand the debunking of the fake / like image you still keep up on your video channel here is a illustration which makes it clearer.

If you now realize that the image is a fake/lie but still continue to spread it then what does that say about you? Or do you believe that the end justifies the mean?

So did her dad come up with an ingenious plan to make his son into a great female tennis player?

Just because a girl/woman can appear more masculine doesn't make her a boy/man.

Michelle has said this in an interview:

“When it comes to me, they get really, really ignorant. They believe that just because I have an Adam’s Apple that I’m not a real woman.”

This claim would need a source. (I did not found one)

As we all know, only men have an Adam’s apple, so by admitting to have an Adam’s apple, “she” actually admitted to being a biological man.

Let's investigate this claim:-

Wikipedia:
"While both men and women can possess an Adam's apple, the larger frequency of its appearance in men has led to the perception of the Adam's apple as an indicator of masculinity."

Here's a non Wikipedia source

"However, some women do have a larger voice box and hence a pronounced Adam’s apple."

another one

Some women with a larger larynx do, but this indicates the size of the voice box only. In some women, a larger larynx may be caused by an increased amount of testosterone, which is also responsible for other body changes, such as body hair.:

No, this is not the quote I'm thinking of. I've not seen credible evidence that Michelle Obama is a male and that Barrack Obama is a homosexual.

Does anyone else realize which relevant quote I'm thinking of, please?

That's not true. After her speech she walks away from the lectern.

I would say the image that I claim is a fake and the video (thousands of images) are of similar quality and sufficient enough to discern the bulge.

However it seems the image is not from a video but a photograph. I've not been able to locate the original or one with a high resolution. The earliest one that Tineye can find is from 2009. And this was the 2008 DNC event...These two details are suspicious.

Here's 7 pages of images of her at that event at Getty. No bulge visible (loads slow)

Here's another clip with possibly different camera angles.

I believe that all of these details together with the fact that the other bulge images have provably been faked is quite strong evidence.

This might be the first time ever you admitted that. Thank you. I don't believe you've done it even once in the NASA thread.

If we google Michelle Obama workout we see that answer to that.

If we google women with huge trapezoidal muscles we get images of women with huge trapezoidal muscles. Are they all male?

Course neither have you....and you are welcome.

Stranger things have happened, he made a fortune out of it, by having an unfair advantage competing against girls. Looks like a little boy in a dress in the video.

It did have a question mark at the end of the statement.

Sounds like a girl

So she's a male because of body proportions?

Lets stick to Big Mike shall we or are we going to split this into 2 topics, yet again? One is a potential Next President of the USA, the other a faded sports star.....

Oh wait, I mixed up Serena Williams and Venus Williams...

Yeah, I just don't see any proof that Serena Williams is a male. Body proportions isn't enough.

Sure, let's stick to that... but I suspect you're out of photoshops...

Nah just not interested in women's tennis.....I have not put up 1 photoshop or any other photo of Serena Williams, please point me to where I did......

Yes, let's stick to Bike Mike.

Yes. That is why I used the words usually and typically, as well as pointing out that this is not always the case. Don't know if you read the entire post.

Also, in the photo that was posted both hands are visible and held up straight. MO's fingers look slender and pointy in that picture which is a female trait as well as the ring and index fingers looking to be about equal in length, which is also considered to be a female trait.

Were you perhaps thinking of this quote?:

TWHOFTF
3:135 There are varying degrees of masculinity and femininity, and in order for the two, together, to
make one perfect whole, and one flesh, they need to be complementary, as well as compatible.
3:136 A man who is 100% male, needs a woman who is 100% female, and a man who is 75% male
and 25% female, needs a woman who is 75% female and 25% male, so that, together, they make
100% male and 100% female, and make one whole flesh (Matt. 19:6 & Mark 10:8).

I've also met women with varying body proportions and some for instance have broader shoulders and larger hands than what may be typical for some other girls and were more interested in sports and activities like horse riding, but that doesn't mean that they were not women or feminine in other ways such as voice and temperament. There are variations. Some males also have less masculine features than other. I'm male and this body's ring fingers are noticeably longer than the body's index fingers, but I also know that this can vary somewhat for people of both genders. Some people may also reach conclusions based on only having lived among and focused on only one particular group of people as a reference, but as was also pointed out, there are sometimes differences among different groups when it comes to general body proportions, for instance among Africans, Caucasians and Asians. Asians for instance in general tend to have smaller (and which can be perceived to be more feminine) body proportions than for instance Caucasians and Africans, that are in general typically taller on average and have broader builds. Dutch people tend to be tall and are generally thought to be among the tallest people in Europe.

Yes, I read it. I just wanted to put emphasis on that and even point out what that means and was even about to further write that this means that sometimes a woman can have a ring finger that is longer than the index finger.

Yes. Is that not a very relevant quote in this discussion?

How that would manifest itself? How would a woman that is 75% female and 25% male would differ from on that is 100% female?

Understood and agreed. Some women may for instance have one hand where the ring finger is longer than the index finger, while it is equal or shorter on the other. It also depends somewhat on how someone is holding out their hand in photos.

https://www.reddit.com/user/serenawilliams/comments/714c1b/letter_to_my_mom/?st=J7RXEDXB&sh=5c384abb

Serena Williams pregnant:

309K likes, 2,790 comments - serenawilliams on July 18, 2023: "I was doing some hip isolations ….. behind the scenes on set while waiting to resume shooting h..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvFzdY2pNt1/

I guess you figure the Serena argument is an easier one to win? There are whole channels devoted to transvestigation with many, many individuals studied. Mr E is a well known transvestigator...

Why do you figure that?

All the Michelle Obama material here have been clearly proven to be lies. Do you still stand behind the photoshops I've exposed here?

So do you recommend we enter this T r a n s v e s t i g a ti o n "Q-zone" of satanic gender bending inversion?

Here's one "transvestigator" who claims just about everyone is inverted. Disinfo or insanity, I don't know.

Finnish president Sauli Niinistö... female! and his wife.. male

Gandhi... female! how about that

https://twitter.com/Pikkulammas/

No to "cover [my] eyes". Yes to "look away and ignore" [you].
You are crass and rude with a demeanor that goes against the interests/values of the DG forum. That is my personal opinion and I continue to question the value in it. Newcomers might get the wrong idea of acceptable conversation if they approach these threads. Why does your behavior go unchecked? Thankful to @ThePrisoner for pointing out the obvious.

Thank-you for the "original" version of that photo. Dude still looks like a lady. No change of mind.

1 Like

An attention-whore is I think the right name.