Is Michelle Obama male?

Ah, now i understand. The adams apple equals "banana".

Well, like I pointed out, the size of the adam's apple varies in men and women.

Attention Whore: "A derogatory term for someone who seeks attention in desperate, obvious, or inappropriate ways. Although it is gender neutral, it is more often used against women." (source)

" An individual that routinely solicits attention through inappropriate tactics and provocation." (source)

"Attention seeking behavior is to act in a way that is likely to elicit attention. Attention seeking behavior is defined in the as "engaging in behavior designed to attract notice and to make oneself the focus of others' attention and admiration" (Source: Wikipedia)

I've only wished to direct your attention to details such as the poor and faked Michelle Obama proofs. And again (I apologize if I'm being repetititive) The NASA thread I started to direct your attention to how dishonestly the NASA video by The People's Voice was made.

I've never wished to direct your attention to me. If there are tell-tale signs of that or that I have used inappropriate and desperate tactics please let me know (and show me). Thank you.

Worth noting of course is that Gilbert says:-

Was Michelle born a man, and did she have a sex change operation in 2008?
As an investigative documentary reporter, I have to go where the facts lead me. The answer is emphatically no! Michelle was born female. Her voter registration as a male was likely a clerical error of some sort made when Michelle completed her 1994 voter registration form. She must have only noticed it in 2008 and corrected it appropriately.

Thought experiment for anyone reading:-

• A person (just an example person, not Michelle Obama) dances and this persons lose pants give the appearance of something swinging at the crotch.

• A person has some masculine features.

Now, how many such details is needed for you to judge that this person is thus a male, and how certain are you?

If it were you would you like for people to do this assessment of you based on these details?