In-depth direction and guidance.

Please study our new guidelines. We hope this gives everyone more clarity on the purpose of Defending-Gibraltar.net, as well as explain our focused direction in maintaining a high standard of conduct.

Table of Contents

Introduction

Defending-Gibraltar.net is dedicated to waking people up to the Truth and organizing them to re-instate our Creator's Perfect Law, which is the The ONLY solution to ALL of Gibraltar's issues.

It is a place to keep up with the latest events and news from a Biblical and therefore truthful perspective, giving Gibraltarians, followers of The Way, and fellow freedom-fighters and truth-seekers from around the world a platform to share Light, Love and Laughter.

Sharing articles, research, videos and even humour, and relating these to Scripture in our daily lives or to one of The Lord’s websites should be carefully considered. Defending-Gibraltar is a unique forum and we want to change the standard on how people treat others, thus guidelines and directions are presented below.

According to The Lord, Defending-Gibraltar was not created for people to argue about irrelevant topics, it was created to help Him take over Gibraltar and build the Kingdom. Set your standard high (Exodus 17:15).

In this time of universal deceit and unprecedented censorship – when telling the truth has become a revolutionary act – Defending-Gibraltar should be a welcome breath of fresh air. It should also be an example to the world. Share and act accordingly.

The Laws applicable to this forum are The Laws of God as pledged allegiance to by every monarch in their coronation Oath as follows:

“I will to the utmost of my power maintain The Laws of God”,

which they have never done, so we do it for them here.

The signed 1953 coronation Oath. (Further information)

Why Gibraltar?

Gibraltar has a central, pivotal role in Biblical prophecy as The Fortress of Rock where Christ will gather the “Elect” before Judgment Day.

Act NOW or face your fate

by The Gibraltar Messenger

The world is heading for WW3 and Armageddon, followed by The Reaping of the Earth, with only 144,000 survivors out of 6,000,000,000 people.

The US; UK (the REAL Israel – The Heraldic Symbolism of the Unicorn on the British Coat-of-Arms) and their allies are going to be defeated and killed, as punishment for their rebellion and treason against God, for never keeping The Covenant that they made at Sinai, and thus fall under the penalty-clauses, i.e. Curses of The Law.

The ONLY way to avert that for Gibraltar, which is a very important strategic military base and choke-point, and thus a prime target, is to reinstate God’s Law and thus receive His protection, because He is the ONLY one who can protect it from what is coming.

God promised in The Covenant and The Law, that “NO weapon that is formed will prosper against you”, IF YOU KEEP THE COVENANT and The Law.

In 1988 a lady, in the Bethel Church on Main Street, stood up and told of the vision God gave her for Gibraltar, to become a Light to The World.

That begins by reinstating and enforcing God’s Law and keeping The Covenant yourselves.

The evil politicians of all parties, over generations, have legislated in contravention of God’s Perfect Law of Liberty, in favour of themselves and their rich patrons, to the detriment of the population, and with their poisonous bioweapon injections have now harmed everyone and killed many. This is the biggest crime in the entire history of Gibraltar, and you know who they are, but let them still walk the streets with impunity, because the RGP refuse to arrest them, and you won’t make the RGP do it.

A man/people becomes/become complicit in the evil that he/they fails/fail to oppose.

So, people always get the government they deserve.

Their legislation is ALL fraudulent and against God’s Law, and they use it to hamstring and deter you from enforcing The Law against them and their rich patrons, as God demands in The Law, and they get the RGP (POLICy-Enforcers – POLICE) to enforce all of their unlawful policies to keep you down and steal your money from you, for doing nothing wrong. The politicians in Madrid and London and elsewhere all do the same.

You need to throw off their legislated shackles and chains, and enforce The Law yourselves against these criminals masquerading as pillars of society, then help The Campo to do the same and unite in prosperity and peaceful coexistence and cooperation, under God’s Perfect Law of Liberty and free-up the border and move it north out of The Campo.

Matthew 23:27-28
23:27 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men’s] bones, and of all corruption and filthiness.
23:28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and inequity.

I warned you against the Scribes and Pharisees (lawyers and politicians) 2,000 years ago, and told you to return to keeping The Law, but you foolishly paid no attention, to your own detriment and destruction.

I’ve been telling you this for decades, in reality millennia, waiting for you to come to your senses and let me help you to free yourselves, prosper and survive.

The Way home or face The Fire

You are rapidly running out of time.

The “SIGNS” of The “END” Times

Act NOW or face your fate.

LLTF,

Christ

The Way

Christ is the ONLY One who can, and will successfully defend Gibraltar, leading those who are called, and chosen, and faithful to assist Him in that effort. It will be done His Way which is also Father’s Way, at His Place of Defence: The Fortress of the Rock of Gibraltar.

A Vision

“In 1988 a lady from the Bethel church had a vision of a large diamond (Christ - the Light of the World) in Gibraltar giving off a beautiful light, but leaves (priests and politicians) kept falling over it, trying to cover it up. It eventually threw off the leaves and illuminated the whole world" - From Gibraltar

The Law

The Laws applicable to this forum are “The Laws of God", found only in the first five books of the Bible (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy), which Christ simplified in the following manner:

Mark 12:29-31
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.:
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.:

If these two Great COMMANDments are kept, then it’s impossible to break any of God’s Laws, a common goal which should be of paramount importance to everyone, particularly at this time in human history.

Again, please also consider how content posted here directly or indirectly affects Gibraltar, and how it relates back to Scripture and/or the practical application of The Law (God’s Law) in our daily lives.

Gibraltar and it's Bright Future as described in Scripture

Scripture from the King of kings' Bible

Deuteronomy 33:20-21
33:20 And of Gad (Gibraltar) he said, Blessed [be] he that enlargeth Gad (Gibraltar enlarged into the El Campo area): he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the branch with the crown on his head.
33:21 And he (Christ) provided the first part for himself, because THERE, [in] the position of The Lawgiver (Gen. 49:10), [was he] seated; and he came to the heads of the people, he executed the Justice of the "I AM", and His Judgments with Israel (Ezek. 37:15-28).

Isaiah 33:15-17
33:15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain by oppressions, that shaketh his hands from taking of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of bloodshed, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
33:16 He shall dwell on Sion (2 Esd. 13:35): his place of defence [shall be] the Fortress of Rock (Gibraltar): bread shall be given him; his waters [shall be] sure.
33:17 Thine eyes shall see The King in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off (Israel).

Isaiah 42:10-12
42:10 Sing unto the "I AM" the "New Song" (Rev. 14:3; 15:3), [and] His praise from the "end of the earth", ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
42:11 Let the "wilderness" and the cities thereof lift up [their voice], the villages [that] Darkness doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the Rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountain.
42:12 Let them give glory unto the "I AM", and declare His praise in the islands.

Teia Tephi 6:1-2
6:1 In short space we drew unto Eber (Iberia), a land of mountain and vale.
Purple and gold were its hills, and the Prophet took up his tale.
"Thou art [become] servant to Baal, oh Heber; servant of Him (God) that shall slay
The leopard of Baal and his bull. Thy strength is taken away Before the wind of the North, before the wind of the South
Until GAD and Tarshish arise to rend the bit from Spain's mouth
Swift upon wheels they roam, yea, wheeling, follow the course
Of the sun in his fields afar. They are each as a swift red horse
Wanton therein for a while. In their hearts is a Satanic thought
Lusting for things set apart, how low shall their lust be brought.
They are halt in their northward leap to the whitewalled tower of the sea (England).
Its warders shall overtake them, and great shall their assault be."
6:2 Then drifting in calms to southward, we drew towards the Pen of the Cape
Of the Rock that keepeth the sea-gate and weareth a lion's shape (Gibraltar)
And watcheth both Phut (Africa) and Eber (Iberia), and inward keepeth the sea,
And outward the endless waters that storm it eternally (the Atlantic - Sura 52:6).
In kingly strength it arises hoary and huge, the crown
Of the pilot's hope who gazes. Thither the ships go down
And may not avoid the watchmen. Narrow the sea-gates are (Matt. 7:13-14),

Matthew 7:13-14
7:13 Enter ye in at the "Strait" gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
7:14 Because Strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.

Mark 5:1
And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes (Gadites, Tribe of Gad, The Campo/Gibraltar).

Sura 18:60-63
18:60 Behold, Moses said to his attendant, "I will not give up (the search for enlightenment) until I reach the junction of the two seas (the Straits of Gibraltar) or (until) I spend years and years in travel."
18:61 But when they reached the Junction, they forgot (about) their Fish (symbol of man's secular knowledge), which took its course through the sea (straight) as in a tunnel.
18:62 When they had passed on (some distance), Moses said to his attendant: "Bring us our early meal; truly we have suffered much fatigue at this (stage of) our journey."
18:63 He replied: "Sawest thou (what happened) when we got to the Rock? I did indeed forget (about) the Fish (secular knowledge): only Satan made me forget to tell (you) about it: it took its course through the sea* in a marvellous way!"
*(multitude of many people - Isaiah 17:13)

Surah 52. The Mount
By the Mount (of Revelation) - the Rock;
By a Decree inscribed [in Prophecy]
Ín a Scroll opened-up (Isaiah 33:16-17; 42:11-12)
By the much-frequented Fane;
By the Canopy Raised High [the Levanter-Cloud];
And by the Ocean filled with Swell [the Atlantic];
Verily, the Doom from thy Lord will indeed come to pass;-
There is none can avert it;-
On the Day when the firmament will be in dreadful commotion.
And the "mountains" will fly hither and thither.
Then woe that Day to those that treat (Truth) as Falsehood;-

Surah 86. Tariq - The Nightcomer or The Morning Star
86:1. By the Sky and the Night-Visitant (therein);-
86:2. And what will explain to thee what the Night-Visitant is?-
86:3. (It is) the "Star" of piercing brightness (Revelation 30:16);-
86:4. There is no soul/Being but has a protector over it.
86:5. Now let the human just think from what he is created!
86:6. He is created from a drop emitted-
86:7. Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:
86:8. Surely "I AM" is able to bring him back (to life)!
86:9. The Day that (all) things secret will be tested,
86:10. (Man) will have no power, and no helper.
86:11. By the Firmament which returns (in its circuit),
86:12. And by the Earth which opens out (for the gushing of springs or the sprouting of vegetation),-
86:13. Behold this is The Word (John 1:1-5) that distinguishes (Good from Evil):
86:14. It is NOT a thing for amusement.
86:15. As for them, they are but plotting a scheme,
86:16. And the "I AM" is planning a scheme.
86:17. Therefore grant a delay to the Unbelievers: give respite to them gently (for awhile).

Additional Confirmation about Christ’s Rock of Defence

Behaviour Guidelines

Treat others the way you’d like to be treated, or preferably even better. Interact with them as you were interacting with The Lord.

Matthew. 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me.

Stick to the objective.

Read Wasting Time.

Gibraltar and The Campo angles are the priority. Does what you what to share or say help The Lord establish The Kingdom in Gibraltar? Does or will it affect Gibraltar or The Campo? As appropriate, add commentary to explain.

If someone posts something you are interested in, engage in a way to develop a good discussion and polite conversation.

Next, does what you want to share relate to topics on Gibraltar Messenger, JAHTruth, or Scripture? Your spirit is the first-line of censorship for your-self.

Another litmus test is "Can your post/reply by hyperlinked to one of The Lord's webpages/articles?" It is up to you to include a link, and in so doing may lead people in the right direction.

The entire world is a rumour-mill, which can only work as long as people willingly pass on and thus reinforce Satan's lies. Also, it is pointless to argue about subjects one knows nothing about or is not a witness to. While it may be appropriate to share news on certain subjects, practice due diligence on verifying sensational claims. Just because something "goes viral", does not make it true. It's sometimes best to let things play out before quickly spreading the news; because with time the information can be verified or contradicted. It's better to investigate yourself the claims made by others before you post them on Defending-Gibraltar.

Please avoid (click items for definitions):

Name-calling

Name-calling in forums is:

Definition: Using insulting or derogatory labels to describe other users or groups. Examples include "idiot," "moron," politically charged terms like "libtard," or condescending labels like "sweetie."

Problems with using such labels include derailing constructive discussion, creating a hostile environment, violating The Law, and failing to address the actual topic at hand.

The effects of name-calling often discourage participation from others, reduce the overall quality of discussion, and can lead to escalating conflicts between users.

Name-calling is considered poor form and counterproductive to meaningful dialogue.

Fallacies in logic

Fallacies in logic (usually called Logical fallacies) are errors in reasoning that make an argument invalid or unsound. They are flawed patterns of thinking that can lead to incorrect conclusions. Here are some of the most common logical fallacies:

1. Ad Hominem: Attacking the person instead of their argument.
  2. Straw Man: Misrepresenting someone's argument to make it easier to attack.
  3. False Dichotomy: Presenting only two options when there are actually more.
  4. Slippery Slope: Arguing that a small step will inevitably lead to extreme consequences.
  5. Appeal to Authority: Using an authority figure's opinion as absolute proof.
  6. Appeal to Popularity: Arguing that something is true because many people believe it.
  7. Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc: Assuming that because B followed A, A caused B.
  8. Hasty Generalization: Drawing a conclusion based on insufficient evidence.
  9. Circular Reasoning: Using the conclusion as a premise to prove the conclusion.
  10. Red Herring: Introducing irrelevant information to distract from the main issue.
  11. False Equivalence: Treating two different things as if they're the same.
  12. Bandwagon Fallacy: Believing something is true or good because it's popular.
  13. Begging the Question: Assuming the conclusion in the premise.
  14. Tu Quoque: Deflecting criticism by pointing out similar behavior in the accuser.
  15. Appeal to Emotion: Using emotions rather than facts to win an argument.

Understanding these fallacies can help in identifying flawed arguments and constructing more logical and persuasive ones. It's particularly useful in debates, critical thinking, and analyzing information in various contexts, including online forums and discussions.

Knee-jerk contradiction

A "knee-jerk contradiction" refers to an immediate, automatic, and often unconsidered opposition or disagreement to a statement or idea. In the context of forum guidelines, it means:

1. Reacting quickly and reflexively to disagree with someone without fully considering their point.
  2. Contradicting others impulsively, often before fully understanding or processing what they've said.
  3. Offering opposition that is instinctive rather than thoughtful or well-reasoned.
  4. Disagreeing for the sake of disagreement, rather than to contribute meaningfully to the discussion.

This behavior is discouraged because it can:

• Lead to unproductive arguments
  • Shut down constructive dialogue
  • Create a hostile or defensive environment
  • Prevent deeper understanding of different perspectives

Instead, forum guidelines often encourage users to:

• Read and consider posts carefully before responding
  • Seek to understand others' viewpoints fully
  • Respond thoughtfully and with respect
  • Contribute to discussions in ways that add value rather than just opposition

Please do not take offence if a post or reply has been moved or deleted, as we will strive to keep to our objectives as close as possible. Depending on the post, you may or may not be notified. If you notice something has been deleted, please refer back and study this "About" page. Any actions by administrators should be thought of as a guide of what is appropriate or relevant to Defending-Gibraltar. Smile, know "all is well" and keep posting the good stuff.

There are so many interesting and amazing things that could be explored through discussion – beginning with Scripture and information that's already on this forum or one of the other websites under Christ’s Net – with the goal of actually building Father's Kingdom, stone by stone.

Scripture supporting these guidelines

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is The Law and the Prophets.

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them,Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me.

John 13:34 A new COMMANDment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
13:35 By this shall all [men] KNOW that ye are my disciples, IF ye have love one to another.

James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man BE SWIFT TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK, SLOW TO WRATH:

Galatians 5:14 For all The Law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [much as] thyself.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled The Law.

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Colossians 3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a complaint against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech [be] always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent compassion among yourselves: for compassion shall cover the multitude of sins.

1 John 4:20-21 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God Whom he hath not seen?

Practical application of The Law

Unlike man-made legislation, which is expensive, voluminous, contradictory, and fraudulent, this Law is comparatively short, concise and easy to understand.

But at the same time you should be practicing it here and elsewhere.

The book called The Way home or face The Fire, which is referred to in the Book of Revelation / Apocalypse, chapter 10, is essential reading for understanding The Law.

There are benefits/ blessings for keeping The Law, and penalty-clauses/ curses for breaking It...

Scripture about bearing false witness against another

The Way home or face The Fire 3:131 A soul is only as good as its word, and only has the same value as its word of honour. There is no such thing as a special “word of honour”, because every word should be honourable and the truth. “You will NOT bear false witness (tell lies)” – 10 COMMANDMENTS, and in Matt. 5:37, “Let your communication be yes, yes; no, no: for whatever is more than these comes from (d)evil.” Don’t fool yourselves, with thinking that you are getting-away-with telling lies, because you are not, you are only hurting your own souls.

Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not tell lies [not even to thy "Self", neither to, nor] against thy neighbour.**

Exodus 23:1 Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.
23:2Thou shalt not follow a multitude to [do] evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to agree falsely with the majority and thereby pervert [judgment]:

Leviticus 19:11 Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.

Deuteronomy 19:15-21
19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
19:16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him [that which is] wrong;
19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy [is], shall stand before the "I AM", before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, [if] the witness [be] a false witness, [and] hath testified falsely against his brother;
19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.
19: 20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.
19:21 And thine eye shall not pity; [but] life [shall go] for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Proverbs 6:16-19
6:16 These six [things] doth the "I AM" hate: yea, seven [are] an abomination unto him:
6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
6:19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Proverbs 19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall not escape.

Matthew 15:17-20
15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness (lies), blasphemies:
15:20 These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Ephesians 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

Scripture about forgiveness

Leviticus 19:17-18
19:17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the "I AM".

Proverbs 19:11 The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and [it is] his glory to pass over a transgression.

Proverbs 26:20-21
26:20 Where no wood is, [there] the fire goeth out: so where [there is] no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.
26:21 [As] coals [are] to burning coals, and wood to fire; so [is] a contentious man to kindle strife.

Ecclesiastes 7:19-22
7:19 Wisdom strengtheneth the wise more than ten mighty [men] which are in the city.
7:20 For [there is] not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
7:21 Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee:
7:22 For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others.

Micah 6:8 He hath showed thee, O man, what [is] good; and what doth the "I AM" require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Matthew 5:37-48
5:37 But let your Yes, be YES; and your No, be NO: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
5:39 But I say unto you, Do not resist evil (with evil): but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also (and thereby neutralize the evil with good).
5:40 And if any man will sue thee at The Law, and take away thy coat, let him have [thy] cloke also.
5:41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him two.
5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the tax-collectors the same?
5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the tax-collectors so?
5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

Matthew 6:12-15
6:12 And forgive us our debts and trespasses (if we truly repent), as we forgive our debtors and those who trespass against us (if they truly repent).
6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For Thine is The Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 18:21-22
18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Romans 12:19-20
12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] Mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head (burn out his enmity).

Ephesians 4:31-32
4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Colossians 3:12-17
3:12 Put on therefore, as the Elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
3:13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a complaint against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
3:14 And above all these things [put on] compassion, which is the bond of perfectness.
3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father by him.

Sura 2:263. Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is Free of all wants, and He is Most-Forbearing.

Sura 3:134-136.
3:134 Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men (Matt. 6:12);- for God loves those who do good;-
3:135 And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring God to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except God?- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done.
3:136 For such the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath,- an eternal dwelling: how excellent a recompense for those who work (and strive)!

Sura 7:199. Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant (rude ones).

Sura 24:22. Let not those among you who are endued with grace and amplitude of means resolve by oath against helping their kinsmen, those in want, and those who have left their homes in "I AM"'s Cause: let them forgive and overlook, do you not wish that "I AM" should forgive you? For "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 41:34. Nor can Goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: then will he between thee and whom was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!

Sura 42:39-42
42:39 And those who, when an oppressive wrong is inflicted on them, (are not cowed but) help and defend themselves.
42:40 The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from "I AM": for ("I AM") loveth not those who do wrong.
42:41 But indeed if any do help and defend themselves after a wrong (done) to them, against such there is no cause of blame.
42:42 The blame is only against those who oppress men with wrong-doing and insolently transgress beyond bounds through the land, defying right and justice: for such there will be a Penalty grievous.

The challenge to the "Crown's Jurisdiction and Sovereignty"

Want to fight back and put an end to this incessant legislated theft from your pocket?

Want to fight back against government tyranny, lies, abuse, theft and oppression? You CAN prove your innocence without relying on expensive lawyers, who are really only in it for the money and not for YOU.

You can use the Challenge - for UK and Territories (Rest of the world) to confound any victimless charges against you, which irrefutably shows them that their pretended authority and jurisdiction are fraudulent, null and void "ab initio", to use their deceitful legalese.

Additional guidelines

Stick as closely to the category thread that you’re posting in as possible.

The search tool is a great way to find if the information you want to post is already on a thread.

Sometimes, you may find a thread to add to; but sometimes what's up isn't exactly related. When this happens, just create a new post instead of replying in an existing thread. As long as your post is categorized under the appropriate category, then that should work to keep things somewhat organized.

It may be better to give your post title a general-name instead of the exact title of an article; then that way, the thread would cover broader issues in terms of replies.

Keep your content safe for families.

If you're concerned about a post's context or content that it's not complying with the forum's standards, you can Flag it, which will notify administrators that some action might be needed. You may be expressings others' concerns too. How To Flag a Post

Further help on how to use this forum can be found at Tips and Suggestions.

Youtube videos

If you link YouTube videos be sure to add @DG-Truther-Videos to your post so they'll get the message and will substitute it with the same video from another platform as YouTube censors truth videos.

Or just send a personal message to @DG-Truther-Videos about the YouTube video in your post.

Note: DGTV reserves the right not to upload videos already on alternative platforms and to opt out of not loading certain YT videos.

Contact information

You may contact the forum administration by email at: [email protected] or, if you are logged in, send a PM to DGForum.

12 Likes