HOW HOSPITALS ARE KILLING US - MANY BOOMS!

Video is in 4 parts
Part 1: My takedown of “Trusted Voice” of the Pandemic, Michael Warner.
Part 2: What is an Intensivist and how have they ruined Hospitals?
Part 3: The history of Critical Care – some shady characters emerge in the wake of WW2.
Part 4: Who benefits from this? Who forced the hiring of Intensivists in thousands of hospitals? Is this part of a darker agenda of population control and eugenics?

3 Likes

Thank you for this informative information.

2 Likes

You're welcome.

Much thanks to "Amazing Polly" for her investigative journalism.

1 Like

"Zohydro ER will be the first hydrocodone-only opioid in doses of 5 to 10 times more heroin-like narcotic than Vicodin. The FDA disregarded their own Advisory Committee who voted 11-2 not to approve the opioid because of the Committee’s concerns about the potential impact on public health."

• Dr. Gonzales: “They are not reporting adverse COVID vaccine side effects…They want to shove it under the mat.”

• Deanna Paris, Registered Nurse, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: “It’s a shame they are not treating people like they're supposed to, like they should. I think they want people to die.”

Dr. Peter Breggin (qualified psychiatric doctor and lawyer) talked to the German Corona Committee about the contents of his recent book "Covid-19 and the Global Predators. In the interview, he mentions President Trump, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, Big Pharma, the CCP, transhumanism, basically a lot of what is going on now.

SC Nurse Testifies About Unknowingly Killing “COVID” Patients: “I’m The Guy That Euthanized People” (Video)

1 Like