Happy New Year – March 17: A Day for Jeremiah, Saint Patriarch of Ireland

Happy New Year – March 17: A Day for Jeremiah, Saint Patriarch of Ireland

Jeremiah The Prophet’s significance in Ireland is featured in the latest article on Time To Think.

The article, entitled, “Happy New Year – March 17 – A Day for Jeremiah, Saint Patriarch of Ireland” ties Jeremiah to the famous Irish holiday to the first day of the Biblical new year, using an interpretation of Enoch’s solar calendar.

It discounts the Catholic version of events of a so-called man named Patrick; and establishes Jeremiah was the real Patriarch of Ireland.

It’s a short article and an appropriate one to share today – March 17.

The article directs readers to numerous JAHTruth links for clarification.

Please share its proper link:

Happy New Year – March 17 – A Day for Jeremiah, Saint Patriarch of Ireland

The direct link is Happy New Year – March 17: A Day for Jeremiah, Saint Patriarch of Ireland | Time To Think

Its shortlink is Happy New Year – March 17: A Day for Jeremiah, Saint Patriarch of Ireland | Time To Think

Thank you.

Related:

On this day 21 September – Jeremiah The Prophet Died https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/on-this-day-21-september-jeremiah-the-prophet-died/690

AUGUST 1 – Anniversary of the Death of the Queen of Gibraltar

7 Likes

Ireland Emerald Isle of Destiny

Where the secrets flow, and I know this to be true!

It's where I want to go, will you go there too?

1 Like

MARCH 17

Please read and share this articles on Gibraltar Messenger. Thank you.

4 Likes

“Dan shall be a serpent by the way; an adder in the path that biteth the horses’ heels so that his rider shall fall backward.” Yes, Dan will be hid among the Gentiles. He will bite them, sting them, frustrating their purposes.

Good Wishes for the New Year and Beyond

"Bring Light to All The Tribes of Israel"

A Tribute to Zebulon:

30:19 And Leah conceived again, and bare Jacob the sixth son.
30:20 And Leah said, God hath endued me [with] a good dowry; now will my husband dwell with me, because I have born him six sons: and she called his name Zebulun (Dwelling) .

49:13 Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he [shall be] for an haven of ships; and his border [shall be] unto Zidon.

Zebulun is believed to have settled in Holland; which has a province named Zebulun d (Zealand) ; and also in Australia and New Zealand, among other places. The boat and sea on Zebulun's Tribal Standard is also featured on New Zealand's (New Zebulun d's) Coat-of-Arms. The Abrahamic Covenant

STRANGE PARALLEL: ZEBULON, TRIBE OF ISRAEL - E. RAYMOND CAPT

Visit the land of windmills dykes and tulips as you discover a remarkable parallel between the Dutch and their country and Jacob's blessing to his son Zebulon and what he saw in the future for his descendants. In this video you are taken on a visit to the land of windmills dykes and tulips as you discover a remarkable parallel between the Dutch their beautiful country and Jacob's blessings to his son Zebulon. As Jacob was giving to Zebulon his blessings he described what would befall his descendants in the future. The word "Zebulon" in Hebrew is composed of three letters ZAIN meaning "hook" BEITH meaning a home or dwelling and LAMED meaning movement. Together we have "a dwelling - that hooks up water - with movement" . . . which when the word "water" is added perfectly describes a windmill. Many other parallels of significance are shown in this video.

1 Like

Jeremiah The Prophet was the original Patriarch of Ireland, although many people attribute March 17 to an imposter.

Jeremiah's Tomb (The Tomb of Ollamh Fodhla)

Cairn T, at Loughcrew, nr. Oldcastle, Royal Meath in Ireland is the Tomb of Jeremiah the Bible Prophet who was commissioned by God to tear down; uproot (from Jerusalem) and plant (in Ireland) the daughter (the Tender Twig - Teia Tephi), from the line of David (symbolised in Scripture as the High Cedar), of king Zedekiah, in c. 588 B.C.; the Throne of Israel - the Lia Fail / Bethel Stone and The Ark of The Covenant.

*Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

Continue reading this amazing history

See also –

It is very easy to see how Jeremiah, the patron-saint of Judah, would be installed in such a relation with the Danites after his death. He was the real sainted patriarch of Ireland.Jeremiah and Saint Patrick

**Before he left Jerusalem for Ireland - Here is the story of Jeremiah before he became the Patriarch of Ireland -

Trailer Script - "Nobody would believe you because you say a terrible truth. You preach The End among terrorized men, but your word is God's Word. Your voice is God's Voice. And you Jeremiah are God's prophet."

Jeremiah The Prophet Became The Patriarch of Ireland

Sound familar today? Who is Elijah, the last prophet, that comes to warn everyone to return to God's Law? EliJAH.