Gibraltar Health Passes

Gibraltar is set to be included within an NHS system that will provide electronic proof of vaccination - a system that the UK is working to ensure is recognised by other European countries, as part of the anticipated "vaccine passport" scheme.

Thanks for the heads up @Cloudcity:

The Health Passports Are Coming Thread was created last September – finally, the Government of Gibraltar discloses their plans. Plans that were inevitable and hinted at previously.

BHATTI SAID: And I suspect as in the coming months, as countries start to say we want not just a yellow-fever certificate, we want a covid-free certificate, that people will see why and how it will be helpful to them – Blind Bhatti Leading Gib Into The Pit with His Incantations

According to this news, Gibraltar might have developed its own certificate, but it isn't surprising that they join the UK's NHS, because it was essentially the NHS that secured the vaccines and medications for Gibraltar. Krish Rawal revealed GHA will be essentially be PART of the NHS, when he spoke about securing VACCINES.

What is the true reason for Health Passes (or Certificates)?

Your Papers Please

The only reason these certificates are being developed and implemented is to control everyone's movement, livelihoods, purchasing power and more. The only reason for these certificates is to create an apartheid, which Gibraltar got a taste of when the unvaccinated couldn't visit their loved ones in care homes. With these certificates, the Government of Gibraltar will be able to more efficiently segregate the Us Vs Them scenarios, just like is happening in France and elsewhere. Gibraltar's Public Health Director Bhatti is for mandatory vaccinations, and he supports a "no jab, no school" policy. Where do you think all this is going? Well, you probably know, but what will you do about it? And for those doing something – Long Live The Fighters!

1 Like

The UK Government is asking business to enforce their crazy rules of making sure people are vaccinated. It's also happening in Gib:

Basically, Gibraltar follows suit with the UK, like incorporating their NHS Your-Papers-Please App.

Here's an interesting move:

1 Like

If Gibraltarians want to know what life will be like with these "your papers please" so-called health passes, one only needs to see what is happening it test-markets around the world.

This has never been about health, it's about Marxist control and a creating a totalitarian government.

They have always planned to make it as difficult as possible to be "unvaccinated". Those who do not receive this "mark" will face hard times.

Basically, they will make life as difficult as possible for the "unmarked".

Look at what's happening (and designed to happen) in Lithuania:

Tweets by Gluboco Lietuva

With no Covid Pass, my wife and I are banished from society.
We have no income. Banned from most shopping. Can barely exist. But we will not accept authoritarianism.

Here’s how life looks after one month in Lithuania, under Europe’s first strict, society-wide Covid Pass regime:

My wife and I have been suspended without pay for 4 weeks.
We can’t return to our jobs.Not sure our employers would let us back. Even if they did, our colleagues despise us, wish on social media for our death. Nothing we can do will ever erase that. We can’t work there.

We can’t find new jobs in our professions.My wife and I have very different jobs in very different fields. But all jobs in both our fields now require the Covid Pass. No Pass, no job.

We’re not allowed to buy food in the local supermarket. We may only shop in small stores with street-facing entrances which mainly sell food,pharma,glasses/contacts, or farming/pet supplies. In our area, that effectively limits us to one small, expensive convenience store.

The Pass has wreaked havoc with the free market.Supermarkets which require the Pass report shopper traffic is down 25% in the month since the Pass was imposed. But in the small stores where the Pass isn’t required, it’s up only 0.7%. So where have the shoppers gone?

We now buy food in old Soviet-style markets: outdoors, in parking lots, products sold on street, tiny tables, or from back of cars. Produce, eggs, cheese, meat, fish. Cash only. No Pass required.
Not as convenient as a supermarket. But it works for now. Life finds a way.

I need to make some home repairs. But without a Pass, I can’t enter the hardware store to buy supplies. I can’t call for a repair worker because repairs are banned for non-Pass holders. And I have no income now to pay for outside help anyway. So our home stays un-repaired.

We went to the dentist we’ve attended for years for an appointment for one of my children, but had to leave because I don’t have a Covid Pass. No other dentist in our area will see us. We’ve heard of dentists who treat people with no Pass, but they’re far. So no dental care.

We tried to buy art supplies for our kids from a craft store. No purchase allowed without a Pass. We tried to buy educational toys in a toy store. We were barred from entering. Can’t buy kitchen supplies. Banal, but frustrating.

We tried to print some papers in a copy shop. The staff refused us service without a Pass. We can’t enter the library to browse books with our kids. That used to be one of our family’s greatest pleasures. But we’re not allowed any more because we don’t have a Covid Pass.

Our two kids outgrew/destroyed last winter’s clothes. We tried to buy new ones. But with no Pass,many stores rejected us. Finally, my pregnant wife begging, tears in her eyes; a manager at a second-hand store relented: “Just this once, ok? Can’t let you people in here again.”

This pressure to submit is everywhere. And it’s overwhelming. Our ability to survive has been destroyed. But no matter the suffering imposed and the hardships we must endure, we will never accept the descent into the authoritarianism which the Covid Pass represents.

QR code to enter stores? Covid Pass needed to work?
Government approval needed to buy food, toys, clothes? No. No. No. The Covid Pass regime of government segregation and control – punishing undesired behavior with banishment from society – is the path to authoritarianism.

When Covid vaccinations were released, the original policy was education, trust, and informed consent to vaccinate targeted groups.
But policy changed in 2021: choice and trust was replaced by coercion and punishment. You’ve shredded trust in public health for generations.

Government approval to exist in society. Banishment based on arbitrary rules. Recording of all people’s movements. That’s not health; it’s control and power. This new authoritarian control will only grow to ban ever more behavior as bureaucrats push to expand their power.

Like many cases in history, our slide towards authoritarian control in 2021 – in Europe and throughout the world – has fueled, and been fueled by, hatred and othering which is encouraged by government and stoked by the media. And it’s ripping our society apart.

Segregation. Blame for disease. Accusation of wartime betrayal. Incitement. Persecution. This is not a history textbook. This is the reality of life for my family in 2021. Our humanity has been erased. This is wrong. So deeply, deeply wrong.

Our winter is long, cold, dark. My wife and I don’t have savings to last til spring. But despite hardship, we decided resistance is our moral path. We want our kids some day to feel pride towards us, not disgust. Freedom is fragile, and we must defend it. If not us, then who?

You have inflicted so much suffering on us already. You plan to hurt us even more this winter. But know this: We will never accept your Covid Pass regime. We will never accept the control, segregation, and hate. We will never accept this descent into authoritarianism.

We do not stop you earning a living, though you stop us. We do not ban you from buying food and clothing, though you ban us. We do not hate you, though you hate us. We do not banish you, though you banish us. We do not wish death upon you, though you wish death upon us.

Source - Lithuanian Shares a Glimpse of Life Without a COVID Passport in His Homeland: Freedom Is Gone - You Are Treated Like a Social Outcast | The Gateway Pundit | by Joe Hoft

:gibraltar: Gibraltar did its own test to see how receptive those on the Rock would be - GSD: Unvaccinated People Have Rights.

They are creating an Nazi-style UsVsThem perception in Gibraltar. You don't see it? You don't see where all this is going? You don't see Der Fuehrer Picardo is in Lockstep with their evil plans?

It was prophesied in The Bible:

Revelation 13:17 – No Man Might Buy or Sell

2 Likes

What happens in the UK doesn't stay in the UK - it comes to Gib...

Vaccine Passports are definitely coming to the UK by mid-December 2021 according to NHS COVID Pass Guidelines

Official NHS guidelines seem to confirm that vaccine passports will be implemented by mid-December 2021.

‘Using the NHS COVID Pass‘ guidelines clearly state that ‘currently businesses and event organisers in England that choose to use the NHS COVID Pass as a condition of entry can decide whether or not to allow in people who self-declare that they are unable to be vaccinated or tested.’

Businesses can continue to accept people who self-declare that they are medically exempt until mid December 2021, from which point they have to use the NHS COVID Pass to gain entry in the same way that people who are fully vaccinated do. Your NHS COVID Pass will not show that you have a medical exemption.

More on Daily Expose link.

1 Like

FG telegram on vax passports at gyms

Freedom Gibraltar Channel

I have reason to beleive that Vaccine Passports will be coming to gyms in Gibraltar soon as coincidentally an email was sent out with 'Guidance' on how to download the app and use it. Seems like they're foreshadowing to me.

Exciting for some – for others it will be a nightmare.

The UK is starting to incorporate the "Your papers please" passport in the hype to battle the common cold & flu this season. Is Gibraltar primed to start introducing it incrementally now that Omicron is on the scene?

Remember HMGoG announced plans for it back in March - New GHA app could be more than just a vaccine passport, Isola says. The app will allow Gibraltarians to prove vaccinations and store Covid test dates and results, which will aid travelling. But the Minister for Digital and Financial Services, Albert Isola, told the Chronicle the app could be so much more, and the possibilities could be “exciting.”

Caution: Isola's definition of "exciting" might mean more government control – Albert Isola, Finance Minister of Gibraltar, Exposes Himself. Why do his ideas sound so communist?

“It’s endless what we can do with the app,” he said.

T.H.E.Y. are conditioning Gibraltarians to the new dystopian normal.

First it's for travel.
Then it's for sports venues.
Then it's for hospitality.
Next, it's for retail stores - shopkeepers & customers.
Soon, it will be to buy food.

Connect Isola's excitement with this move - Bitso and IOVLabs to fund blockchain overhaul of Gibraltar’s eGov platform

How might these two be related? It's all being built right in front of everyone.

Revelation 13:17 – No Man Might Buy or Sell