Spiritually Feminine Ladies

We don’t home school our children to prepare them for exams.

We home school our children to prepare them for life.

Leviticus 10:11 And that ye may teach the children of Israel all the Statutes which the "I AM" hath spoken unto them by the hand of Moses.

Deuteronomy 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
6:8 And thou shalt bind thine hand to them for a sign, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes [that ye look not away].
6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates [for all to see and read].
6:10 And it shall be, when the "I AM" thy God shall have brought thee into the land which He sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give thee great and goodly cities, which thou buildedst not,
6:11 And houses full of all good [things], which thou filledst not, and wells digged, which thou diggedst not, vineyards and olive trees, which thou plantedst not; when thou shalt have eaten and be full;
6:12 [Then] beware lest thou forget the "I AM", which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.
6:13 Thou shalt fear the "I AM" thy God, and serve Him, and shalt swear by His name.
6:14 Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which [are] round about you;
6:15 (For the "I AM" thy God [is] a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the "I AM" thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.
6:16 Ye shall not tempt the "I AM" your God, as ye tempted [Him] in Massah.
6:17 Ye shall diligently KEEP The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, and His Testimonies, and His Statutes, which He hath commanded thee.
6:18 And thou shalt do [that which is] right and good in the sight of the "I AM": that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest go in and possess the good land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers,
6:19 To cast out all thine enemies from before thee, as the "I AM" hath spoken.
6:20 [And] when thy son asketh thee in the future, saying, What [mean] the Testimonies, and the Statutes, and the Judgments, which the "I AM" our God hath commanded you?
6:21 Then thou shalt say unto thy son, We were Pharaoh's bondmen [slaves] in Egypt; and the "I AM" brought us out of Egypt [slavery] with a mighty hand:
6:22 And the "I AM" showed signs and wonders, great and sore, upon Egypt, upon Pharaoh, and upon all his household, before our eyes:
6:23 And He brought us out from there, that He might bring us in, to give us the land which He sware unto our fathers (to begin with, all the land as far as the Atlantic Ocean - see chapter 11:24) .
6:24 And the "I AM" commanded us to do all these Statutes, to fear the "I AM" our God, for our good always, that He might preserve us alive, as [it is] at this day.
6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to DO all these Commandments before the "I AM" our God, as He hath commanded us.

Whether any one believes it or not we will all either Live by The LAW or die by The LAW.

Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law

How long must we suffer O Lord? – Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law

Brain wash through education.

It Takes A Lot Of Education To Keep Us This Stupid

4 Likes

1 Peter
3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:4 But [let it be] the hidden Man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

1 Like

Rod Liddle - The Feminist Roots of Woke: How The West Went Mad. THE NCF SMITH...

1 Like

In ATS, children were brought up prepared to face the future with designed specific roles for both girls and boys with shaming for the lazy ones and so forth, who would recommend the lazy ones, so they strived to work hard with good morals but things have changed within a blink of an eye.

1Peter

3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:4 But [let it be] the hidden Man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, [even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

1 Like

1 Timothy
2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided or plaited hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
2:10 But (which becometh women professing Godliness) with good works.

1 Like

The Different Effects of Nature and Grace

THE VOICE OF THE LORD: My son, you must carefully observe the effects of nature and of grace, because they operate very differently, and the subtle distinction between them can only be marked by an enlightened man.

Everyone aims at what is good and makes some pretension to it in his words and action. That is why many people are deceived by an imitation of goodness.

Nature is cunning; it misleads people and tricks and deceives them, and always has its own interest at heart. But grace walks honestly and openly; it avoids all that has a look of evil about it, and it lays no traps; it does everything solely for the sake of God, in Whom it finds its ultimate rest.

Nature is not prepared to be put to death, or to be subdued and overcome. It does not want to be under control or to submit of its own free-will. But grace aims at putting the old nature to death, and it resists the desires of the body.

It is eager to submit, and longs to be ruled.

It does not want to be independent, but loves to be ruled.

It does not want to be independent, but loves to be under discipline.

It has no wish to lord-it over anyone, but is prepared to live its whole life and spend its whole existence subject to the Will of God; and for love of the Lord to accept, face humbly and overcome every kind of human temptation.

Nature labours for its own good and looks to see what advantage it can get from somebody else; but grace does not consider its personal convenience and advantage, but rather what will do most good to others.

Nature is afraid of humiliation and contempt, but grace rejoices when it suffers indignity for the sake of Truth, Justice and Freedom.

Nature likes idleness and physical ease, but grace cannot endure to be unoccupied, and gladly undertakes all kinds of toil.

Nature is eager to possess rare and beautiful things, and loathes common and coarse ones. But grace finds its delight in what is simple and humble; it is not repulsed by the repulsive, and it does not refuse to put on worn-out clothes.

Nature has his own temporal things, and is pleased by worldly advantage. It is unhappy when it suffers loss, and any slighting word can make it angry. But grace is concerned with Eternal things, and has no interest in anything temporal. In material loss it feels no distress, and when hard things are said it feels no resentment, for its treasure and its joy are laid up in Heaven where nothing ever is lost.

Nature is greedy, and is more ready to receive than give. It loves exclusive, unshared things. Grace is loving and generous; it rejects private advantage, and is content with little, thinking it more to give than to receive.

Nature inclines to material things and gratification of self, towards useless pastimes and travelling about. Grace gravitates towards God and goodness; it renounces material things, and tries to avoid the world. It loathes the longing of the body; it curbs the desire to wander abroad, and hates the thought of appearing in public.

Nature likes to experience outside comforts which brings satisfaction to the senses; but grace seeks its comfort in God alone, and beyond all visible things it looks to Supreme Good for its delight.

Nature does everything for its own gain and advantage. It cannot do anything for nothing, but is always hoping for something as good or better, some praise or favour, in return for its good deeds. It wants anything it does or gives to be appreciated. Grace does not look for anything in this world, and it asks for no reward except God. It only wants the necessities of this life in so far as they help it to win Eternal Life.

Nature is pleased when it has many friends and associates. It glories in high place and noble birth; it smiles on the powerful, flatters the rich, and applauds those like itself. But grace loves even its enemies, and is not pleased with itself when it has a crowd of friends. It thinks nothing of position or high-birth unless there is goodness there as well. It favours the poor rather than the rich, and feels more sympathy with the innocent than with the powerful. It rejoices at the victory of truth, not falsehood; and it is always urging men to "prize the best gifts of Heaven",and to grow more like the Son of God in goodness.

Nature is quick to complain of want and difficulty, but grace bears hardship without giving way.

Nature diverts everything to its own ends, it struggles and argues on its own account, even against the truth, mentally or verbally. Grace leads everything home to God, the source from Whom it comes. It does not credit itself with anything good or make any arrogant claims; it is not pushing, it does not force its views on others; but whatever it feels, whatever it thinks, it submits itself to the Eternal Wisdom and the scrutiny of God.

Nature is always eager to know secrets and hear news. It wants to go out into the world and have all kinds of experiences. It longs to be recognized and do things that earn praise and admiration. Grace has no interest in hearing new strange things, because all this springs from our age-long corruption, and there can be nothing new or lasting here on this Earth.

Grace teaches a man to keep his senses in check, to avoid empty complacency and attention, and to conceal in humility all that might be praised and admired; and from all that happens and in all he learns, it teaches him to seek the harvest of usefulness and the praise and the glory of God. Grace does not want itself or its doings talked about, but it does want God to be blessed where all His gifts are concerned, for He sends all His gifts purely out of Love.

Grace like this is a supernatural Light, a special gift of God; it is the seal of the "Elect", and a pledge of Eternal Salvation. It raises a man from Earthly things to love of Heavenly ones, and it makes him Spiritual where he was unspiritual before.

As nature is curbed and subdued, Grace flows in more richly, and the inward man is visited anew, and daily remade in the image of GOD.

5 Likes

1 Timothy 3:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in compassion, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit The Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind (sodomites/homosexuals),
6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit The Kingdom of God.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is outside the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
6:19 What? Know ye not that your body is The Temple of the Holy Spirit [which is] in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?
6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body [human], and in your spirit [Being], which are God's.
7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: [It is] good for a man not to touch a woman.
7:2 Nevertheless, [to avoid] fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
7:3 Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
7:4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
7:5 Defraud ye not one the other, except [it be] with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

2 Likes

Patience-12-22.docx (12.0 KB)
Patience is a virtue
Patience
Patience is a Godly attribute. Do any of us have patience compared to God or Christ? The truthful answer is NO. Humans live in an instant gratification world and have NONE. Father has so much patience compared to us, with all our stiff-necked, arrogant ways. Think about how LONG God has held His anger with us for not obeying His Commandments and Laws and all His Divine Will for us which is good for us. Look at the mess this world is in because we have disobeyed HIM. All of this chaos and nonsense makes Him very sad.

Patience is allowing others to have free will choice when you know Father's Will is opposite of their decisions.

Patience and love for another is when you see how God provides safety and security but goes unnoticed.

When others are being ungrateful of Father's mercy on them, taking it for granted.

Patience is quickly learned when someone is out right lying to your face, you know they are, they know it and continue to do so. You patiently question them to flush out the truth.

It is hard to have patience with people who are uncaring about your situation, when you're suffering for long periods of time and they choose to be self absorbed in their own little bubble.

It is hard to continue to have patience for years with some one who is stiff-necked, argues back, choosing to walk in false hope rather than Father's Will.

Having patience, trust and Faith when thieves break in, steal your life savings and continue to spend it to fight against you in the satanic courts, then lying on every turn to have their greedy selfish way at trying to leave you destitute and homeless. Never fear, continue patiently calling on God and The Lord, They hear and provide for the fatherless and widows.

Patience is when someone has uncontrollable anger spewing out all over you and then accusing you of having anger and you're still able to smile and say something kind. It is hard to remain calm and caring when they are screaming at you for no good reason.

Patience is a Godly virtue we should all strive to attain.

PATIENCE is the little things that will help achieve a better you...please see more at link above

3 Likes

Agreed.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law.
5:24 And they that ARE Christ's have [already] crucified the "Self" with the [partiality of] affections and lusts (of the flesh).
5:25 If we live as our Spirit (Being), let us also walk as the Holy Spirit.
5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. King of kings' Bible - Galatians

TWHOFTF 3:13 Whenever you let Satan deceive you, into thinking that you can not win against injustice, just because you are vastly outnumbered, and completely surrounded (e.g. “fighting City Hall” - Ephesians 6:12); when, if only you didn’t LET Satan deceive you, you could win, by trusting in God and by wearing His armour; you are telling God that you think Satan is more powerful than He is. That is ridiculous, because God sent Satan here and keeps him here, against his will, which is why, over thousands of years, Satan has become more and more bitter and twisted. He is now so sick, and depraved, that I feel sorry for him. The Way Home

4 Likes

verse from The Way home or face The Fire.TWHOFTF on being patient, Seriously take into account how much patience The Lord and Father have exercised with us.

12:26 Those who persevere in keeping the COMMANDMENTS and DOING God’s Will until the
end, and keep their faith, will survive, and not a hair of their heads shall be touched, and, because of
their patience and perseverance, they own their own souls, by not having sold their souls to Satan,
for earthly treasures and pleasures (Luke 21:18-19).

3:91 No human Prophet can be with you all of the time, to teach you, only God can do that, and He
will, if you ask Him to. He is waiting patiently, for you to ask. You are NEVER alone, you just can
not see your guardian angels, but they can see you, and they know exactly what you are doing;
thinking or saying, every second of your life (Job 42:2).

13:82 God holds the answer to every question, and the cure for every ill, and He is patiently waiting
for you to ask Him, and He has been, for thousands of years.

Patiently "One Day At A Time"

**Talk to Him!**( this takes patience, time, waiting expectantly to hear Him.)

13:83 Get rid of your arrogance and your “self-esteemed” wisdom (?), which is actually stupidity,
and become like children again, “children of God”. Give all your problems to God, and let Him help
you to sort them out, “one day at a time” (Matt. 6:34). Use God’s REAL Wisdom and not your own
foolishness (Prov. 3:5)(Luke 18:17). Forget tomorrow; just do the task that God has given you to do
today, to the best of your ability: tomorrow is another day. “One day at a time”, guided by God. It’s
much more fun than being a grown-up, and serious, weighed-down by all your problems. Give them
to God and be a child, playing the game of LIFE, all your life.

3 Likes

Spiritually speaking a woman's covering and modesty is her long hair which is
designed to hide her body and enhance her feminine reputation. In biblical
times, when a women behaved promiscuously she was punished by having
her hair shorn , so that her bad behaviour would be exposed publicly

1 Corinthians 11:10 For this cause ought the woman to have a covering on her head, as a sign that she is under the power of her husband because of the angels.
11:11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
11:12 For as the woman [is] of the man, even so [is] the man also by the woman; but all things by God.
11:13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him (if he is not a Nazarite - Numbers 6:2)?
11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for [her] hair is given her for a covering.

Please see verse 11:10 where it says....have a covering on her head and verse 11:15 where it says... her hair is given her for a covering... are two different things.
How can a woman's long hair be "on her head"? A woman is to have a covering on her head and long hair. A woman is to have a covering on her head, such as a scarf or a hat.

Femininity is gentle and tender in appearance, manner, and nature.

• “Perfect humility dispenses with modesty.” C.S. Lewis*
  • “Dear girls, Dressing immodestly is like rolling around in manure. Yes, you will get attention, but ALL of it will be from pigs.” Sincerely, Real Men*
  • “Dressing modestly doesn’t mean I lack confidence, it means I’m so confident I don’t need to reveal my body to the world because I rather reveal my mind.”*
  • “Modesty isn’t about hiding ourselves – its about revealing our dignity.” Jessica Rey*

1 Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided or plaited hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
2:10 But (which becometh women professing Godliness) with good works.

1Timothy 4:9 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man,
4:10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the holy peoples' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.
Modesty

1 Peter 3 :3-7 Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [them] according to Knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of Life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Proverbs 31:30 Favour [is] deceitful, and beauty [is] vain: [but] a woman [that] feareth the "I AM", she shall be praised.

Does your clothing give glory to God?

1 Samuel 16:7 But the "I AM" said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for [the "I AM" seeth] not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the "I AM" looketh on the heart.

1 Cor. 6:13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body [is] not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
6:14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by His Own power.
6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make [them] the members of an harlot? God forbid.
6:16 What? Know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? For two, saith He, shall be one flesh.
6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is outside the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
6:19 What? Know ye not that your body is The Temple of the Holy Spirit [which is] in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?
6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body [human], and in your spirit [Being], which are God's.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? Know ye not that your body is The Temple of the Holy Spirit [which is] in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?

1 Cor.7:4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

1 Cor.12:23 And those [members] of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely [parts] have more abundant comeliness.

1 Like

10 virgins

Matthew 25:1-13
25:1 Then shall The Kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the Bridegroom.
25:2 And five of them were wise, and five [were] foolish.
25:3 They that [were] foolish took their lamps, and took no oil (of understanding) with them:
25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
25:5 While the Bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our
lamps are gone out.
25:9 But the wise answered, saying, [Not so]; lest there be not
enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Hallelu**JAH*

Revelation 28:11 All will come upon the Earth a hundred, hundred times (Enoch 90:1; John 9:2), and still will the spirit be raised by the Father.
28:12 For the sign of the resurrection of the Son is the sign of the Life Eternal.
28:13 For the Father will spread His tabernacle over all His kingdom (Isa. 4:6) and they will number every people, tribe, language and nation.
28:14 And all that live in the seal of the Living God (2 Esdras 2:38; 6:5, 20; ch. 7:4), will be baptised in the gift of Divine Love, and be known through the mark of the purity of the spirit.

3 Likes

Proverbs 12:4 A virtuous woman [is] a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed [is] as rottenness in his bones. 12:5 The thoughts of the righteous [are] right: [but] the counsels of the wicked [are] deceit. 12:6 The words of the wicked [are] to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them

4 Likes

Truth about feminism: taken from video:femininity maintains LIFE while masculinity maintains society.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1638266878505132032

Femininity vs Feminism...

*God only made two sexes, male and female.

And both are to be Cherished.

1 Like

A different perspective of femininity. Does being independent turn off a man's natural instinct to protect and care for a woman? --- You decide---

Thank you 'D' for this beautiful article to publish in support of this video

On Femininity:-

The breaking apart of the male to female bond is at the core of the evil intentions.
Whether one believes the Adam & Eve story as true, or allegorical, by merely observing the effects of feminism, it can be easily seen as a tremendous loss for the female. It is a loss for the male as well, as he has lost his counterpart that nurtures and assists to help fortify him; but it is her loss most of all.
Eve came from within (the rib) Adam. It is within Adam that her power resides.
She cannot expect to ever act independently and be strengthened.
It is not only how God has intended this to be, but it is impossible for her to do so.

In hindsight, as women begin to see the effects of women's liberation, they begin to acknowledge that women are more dominated than ever before by strangers (the stranger) instead of the ones that love them; and the power they have access to is diminished and lost.
The more women resist in accepting that which is natural to them, the more they will weaken, be stressed, depressed, and die.

Women are rightly unequal to men in the world, because of their nature that seeks to be led. It is built-in inherently to all women, and it is within this vulnerability that they find the hand to help them climb hills and mountains.
Through this unequal bond, that requires submission, an equilibrium of the Spirit is found.
In this equilibrium is the Love that many women seek, but have lost.

He awaits them; either directly or through a good man that follows Him rightly. I thank my Beloved, always and for ever.
I keep my hand in His, as it must be, and I am loved.

• Author anonymous.
1 Like

Traditional Feminine Beauty TRIGGERS Woke Leftists: Rolling Stone Attacks Evie Magazine

Traditional Feminine Beauty TRIGGERS Woke Leftists: Rolling Stone Attacks..

1 Like

Women NEED To Allow Themselves To Be Feminine When Dating, Feminism Is WRONG

Women NEED To Allow Themselves To Be Feminine When Dating, Feminism Is WRONG

Seeing how fast asleep society is to the real reason they are here, talking about dating and getting married shouldn't everyone be helping others find the [the TRUE meaning of life ! TWHOFTF](https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net/)

Please help spread the word so that Elon Musk and perhaps millions of others, through him, can find The Truth . Thank-you.

CAMPAIGN:Help Elon Musk find the TRUE meaning of life!

1 Like

2 Likes

Helen Gurley Brown Taught Women to Use Sex for Career, not Family

September 16, 2023

BROWN-OBIT-popup.jpg(l. Cosmo Editor Helen Gurley Brown in her office in 1965)

Women want love, marriage, and family. Men want Sex.

Before second-wave feminism, the watchword for women was "No sex before marriage."

Feminists like Brown duped women into giving sex in exchange for NOTHING**.** Thanks partly to her,

almost 50% of American women are childless today. She deprived women of their honored natural

and social roles as wives and mothers. Feminism pretended to empower women while doing exactly the opposite.

"For every genuine case of men sexually harassing women, there are probably ten cases of women using sex for advancement. Helen Gurley Brown made that strategy explicit." -Reader

Author of Sex & the Single Girl, Cosmo Editor Helen Gurley Brown, (1922-2012) taught women to sell their bodies rather than demand love, courtship, and marriage first. She was an Illuminati social engineer, a Satanist whore who made prostitution seem chic.

In her autobiography, "I'm Wild Again" (2000) she tells us right away that in 1941, at age 19 she joined an "escort service" and had sex with a 50-year-old man for $5 (worth $80 today.) Page 4 She also boasted she slept with 178 men before her marriage.

Feminism Tricked Women Into Giving Up Their Power

From Aug. 14, 2012 & May 21, 2019
By Henry Makow PhD

In 1965, Helen Gurley Brown, the editor of Cosmopolitan, said that a housewife was "a parasite, a dependent, a scrounger, a sponge or a bum." She didn't call them whores because she respects whores.

Her sister-in-arms, Betty Friedan, compared homemakers to "concentration camp inmates" because of the lack of stimulation and opportunity for advancement in concentration camps. (The Feminine Mystique, p. 306)

These mind-boggling attacks typify the vicious psychological war against society by Illuminati Satanists. Their program to degrade women, destroy families, arrest heterosexual development, create dysfunction, and reduce population has been devastatingly successful.

"The scale of marital breakdown in the West since 1960 has no historical precedent," says historian Lawrence Stone. In 40 short years, the marriage rate is down by one-third, the divorce rate has doubled, the birth rate is one-half, and single-parent families per capita have tripled. Forty percent of all children born in the US in 2007 were out of wedlock compared to 4% in 1957. (Bennett, The Broken Hearth, p.10)

In 1952, the Rockefellers controlled $250 million dollars of media advertising annually. They hyped Helen Gurley Brown's 1962 book, "Sex and the Single Girl" and the movie. Single women were told they should have careers and sex instead of family. At the same time, the Rockefellers were also funding and lobbying for population control and eugenics.

As editor of Cosmopolitan (1965-97), Brown was a role model for career women the world over (36 foreign editions.) She married her manager at age 37 and remained childless. Along with Communist activist Betty Frieden, and CIA agent Gloria Steinem, Brown belongs to the triumvirate of modern feminist social engineers. When she died, Mayor Michael Bloomberg said, "New York City lost a pioneer who reshaped not only the entire media industry, but the nation's culture. She was a role model for the millions of women whose private thoughts, wonders and dreams she addressed so brilliantly in print."

cos-ashley-greene-cosmo-cover-mdn-37543620.jpg(left, every issue is a HO issue)

WHAT HOUSEWIVES ARE NOT...

Brown respects whores because prostitution is her program for women. In her autobiography, "I'm Wild Again" (2000) she tells us right away that in 1941, at age 19 she joined an "escort service" and made out with a 50-year-old man for $5 ($80 today.)

"Why wasn't I revolted? I was a little but not utterly. I think even then I was a practicing realist... I tried to do whatever you needed to do to survive." (4)

She got a secretarial job on the understanding that she would sleep with her married boss and he would "take care" of her in return. This arrangement lasted for a few years. She describes the routine:

"After cocktail hour we did go to my flat to make love. The lovemaking? ...This was two people copulating -- he seemed to have a good time...Moi learned to fake often and well." (15)

Brown's excuse is that she was helping a mother and invalid sister back in Arkansas. (Prostitutes generally don't come from wealth.)

Her only regret: she never really got the promised financial payoff: "I needed somebody to tell me how to treat a man in this situation, how to flatter and cuddle and coo. I should have done it better." (19)

Helen Gurley Brown became that tutor. She taught women how to parlay sex appeal into profit and control. She helped to transform feminine nature from love and devotion to calculated predation.

at-home.jpg

(At home with husband, producer David Brown)

Here is how she got her husband to marry her.

"You get the hook in. The darling, charming, delicious, sexy you has to have sunk into him so seriously; the hook [is] buried so deep he can't get it out without severe pain, i.e. can't live without you. You then close in and deliver your ultimatum. I had to deliver mine twice."(27)

While Brown claims she was loyal, she thinks adultery is just fine. The man's wife is to blame if he strays. Sex, Brown says, "is a physical feeling" and "it feels good... one of the best things we have...." not to be subjected to "a moral imperative."

Suffocating a sexual urge can lead to "twitches, tension or depression" and driving "off a cliff some night." (52) But, like a practiced madam, she cautions "never sleep with someone who has less money or more troubles than you." (225)

Office romances and even sleeping with the boss are just fine as long as you're discreet. (107) She tells her readers to make the boss "look good," let him take credit for their work, and not complain about putting in extra hours.

Feminism, it seems, has removed wives and mothers from their families, and put them to work for corporations. Instead of serving husbands and children who love them, women now obey bosses who pay for their services and fire them in a downturn.

In Brown's view, if a loving husband provides for a devoted wife, she is a "parasite." But if she is a corporate slave or whore, then she is "independent" and "liberated."

This quote from the review of a new biography reiterates her contempt for marriage and family: "When "Sex and the Single Girl" came out in the early 1960s, the most shocking thing ... was Brown's matter-of-fact attitude toward affairs with married men."

Feminism is an excuse to sell yourself:

"...she recommended that her readers take advantage of the situation, milking a guilty and grateful married lover for gifts, money and workplace advancement, which Brown regarded as fair recompense for the fact that men got paid more than women and kept the best jobs for themselves."

220px-Sexandsinglegirl.jpgFAMILY vs. FEMINISM: THE BATTLE LINE OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

The message that sexual urges were not to be denied, that promiscuity was "cool" and "modern," was instilled in women to degrade them and undermine marriage. The state is intended to replace the family.

In reality, women achieve fulfillment through self-sacrifice. It is a vicious slander to portray devoted hardworking wives and mothers as "bums" and "parasites."

The assumption that only work performed for cash (state/economy) is of value is sick. They want to denigrate the personal and spiritual realm, the private life of the family, and the effort that this entails.

Brown says, "Whenever you live through someone else, they want someone else." This is simply not true. We love Mom because she put us ahead of becoming the top producer at Century 21. Love is self-sacrifice.

Beyond a certain point, worldly ambition in a woman is masculine and impersonal. America is full of bitter neutered women and befuddled emasculated men.

The only question remaining was, Was she Jewish? This is unclear, but she married a Jew and perfectly advanced the Masonic Jewish agenda.

Jews definitely mourned her passing. If she wasn't an Illuminati Jew by birth, she was in every other respect. She did more than most to fulfill a primary goal of Communism- destroy the nuclear family.