ELIZABETH II DEAD at 96 Following 70-year Reign

Like watching a slow motion insane asylum that it is:

Link - The Way home or face The Fire

9:106 The rich minority make up their own laws/legislation, to allow themselves to break God’s
Laws and steal from the poor, without going to jail. The poor majority have been conned, into voting
for the rich people’s laws/legislation, and can’t see that they’ve been conned; because they have not
kept strictly to God’s Laws; and that these human laws/legislation make them ever poorer and the
rich richer. The poor are the majority and are serving the minority rich. What kind of democracy is
that? Mass insanity is what it is. Unfortunately the lunatics have taken over the asylum, but will
soon be executed for doing so, if they do not repent and keep The Law.

Isaiah 24:21 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the "I AM" shall punish the host of the high ones [that are] on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. 24:22 And they shall be gathered together, [as] prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

2 Likes

Hugo Talks is correct when saying "the people are spellbound". Instead of Christ's Net, they are bound by satan's net.

TWHOFTF 1:7 Unlike Lucifer, who would have spared no-one, the Lord, in His infinite Wisdom and
compassion, decided to demonstrate His love and mercy, to His enemies. God; knowing that Lucifer had invented lying (John 8:44 / King of kings’ Bible, John 8:35), and had deceived many weakwilled angels into following him; decided not to execute them immediately, but to give them a chance to learn the ERROR of their ways. If they GENUINELY repented, within a pre-set period of time, He would spare them; if not, He would have no alternative but to destroy them (Malachi 4:6)(John 3:17-18 & 5:24-25). The Way Home

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

From C to Shining C | Time To Think

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes
2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,
Yes, spell bound in a trance, hypnotize someone, drawn into a mental state that is receptive to suggestions, like those people in the video.
The mother of all psyops has begun / Hugo Talks
All the people look asleep, idolizing (worship, adore, admire, revere, or love greatly or excessively), a man.
Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

2 Likes

Only king Christ deserves to be admired because of His geninue loving character, the rest are putting up the show to mislead people, I was thinking if an accident happened and Father opened up Charles' hidden plans, thoughts and deeds, people would stone him to death.

I must say I respect their good acting, I wonder how they have been puting up this pretence show for all those years without feeling disgusted, tired and uncomfortable because I personally tried this game for a few sundays to be going to church in order to be accepted by society and I failed and did as the Master advised.

1 Like

It seems like now that the fraudulent baked bean has been canned, things could potentially start to get quite interesting since Charles is not liked and everyone knows full well that they have been telling the world porky pies about Diana's supposedly "accidental" death.

All of the EVIL that the "System" does to people, it does in the monarch's name - "ON HER MAJESTY'S SERVICE " - all of the illegal man-made laws; judgements; parliament; economics - all to keep the "System" in control; "jobs for the boys - the old school TIE -fighters" for life and everyone else SLAVES to it. Discredit the monarchy by making it look ridiculous; evil or just ordinary and what would happen to the "System" and its control over the people?? Anarchy perhaps?? Or equality? The rich losing their positions of wealth and power, with equality and social-justice ensuing? The rich could not ever allow equality and social-justice to reign in the land, instead of them. That would never do, for them.

https://jahtruth.net/diana.htm

4 Likes

LOL.

4 Likes

@JF, thank-you. Father inspired. :grinning:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Ancient Israel spent a total number of 70 years in captivity in Babylon (Jeremiah 29:10).

**Has The House of Judah (of which Elizabeth is a descendant) been in captivity under her evil rule for 70 years – not even realizing it because of their Windsor-Syndrome?

Jeremiah 29:8 For thus saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that [be] in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.
29:9 For they prophesy falsely unto you in My name: I have not sent them, saith the "I AM".
29:10 For thus saith the "I AM", That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform My good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.

The Prophet Jeremiah had warned Judah for 40 years that Jerusalem would incur God’s wrath if she didn’t turn from her idolatry. Nobody listened, nobody changed.

Christ/Elijah has been warning British-Israel just about that long...

"It is important to realize that fighting the New World Order is not at all like fighting an adversary who fights fair or follows rules. Nothing in the deceitful web of the Babylonian beast system is what it appears to be... except the fact that right now they have you tightly in their clutches, because you have not yet learned the right way to break free! I'll be talking quite a bit about the true nature of the Beast, and how to correctly fight on a whole different level, but right now, I just want you to understand that you can't think like a regular freedom-fighter and expect to be successful against this type of evil opponent!" JAH, Fighting the NWO

Just before The End, Father said He would send EliJAH the Prophet, and he will tell the people that they must remember and return to the Laws given to Moses at Sinai (Malachi 4:4-5). If Israel, does not return to His Laws and get rid of Babylon, then He will smite the Earth with a curse and burn everybody up (Malachi 4:1).

For a preview of what your life would be like, living under God's system of Laws in The Kingdom, after the war has been won and Babylon has fallen, in comparison to life in the world today under Satan's Babylonian market system, please read Chapter 28 of Deuteronomy, the "Blessings and Curses.

2 Likes
4 Likes

NO SURPRISES HERE. The new guard will be the old guard.

Charles gets nod of approval from the great gathering

Charles and Camilla on Sunday night hosted the extraordinary array of bigwigs - including US President Joe Biden and Japanese Emperor Naruhito - the signs of a smooth transition appeared positive. Indeed, as President Biden put it, the late Queen “would be with the King every step of the way, every minute, every moment and that’s a reassuring notion”.

Every step of the way!

2 Likes

Thank Y/you.