Dr. James Thorp Describes The Horrific Damage COVID Vaccines Have Done To Mothers & Babies

Dr. James Thorp Describes The Horrific Damage COVID Vaccines Have Done To Mothers & Babies

OBGYN with 43 years of experience @jathorpmfm explains the devastating consequences of COVID vaccination:

"I don't know if there is any other physician in the country that sees as many patients as I do by ultrasound, so I know what's going on. I've seen death and destruction like I've never seen before.

"There is a 1200x increase in menstrual abnormalities.

"When we look at pregnancy, there is a substantial and significant increase in miscarriages, birth defects, fetal cardiac arrhythmia, fetal cardiac malformations, fetal growth slowing, reduction in amniotic fluid and fetal cardiac arrest."

"'Are you saying that babies are having heart attacks in the womb?'"

"Yes. The vaccine is causing a significant inflammatory effect."

Dr. James Thorp Describes The Horrific Damage COVID Vaccines Have Done To...

1 Like

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is The Law and the Prophets.*

How long must we suffer O Lord? – Until you return to keeping and enforcing The Law

Killing Children for Profit: Europe suffers 1580% spike in Child Deaths following Jab approval

Bill Gates Charged with Murder for COVID-19 Vaccine Death in India’s High Court – Death Penalty Soug

Christ's 10 Point Petition to Gibraltarians - 4

1 Like