Documentaries – Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion AND Died Suddenly

Available to Watch Now -

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion.

Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion shines a light on Covid-19 vaccine injuries and bereavements, but also to takes an encompassing look at the systemic failings that appear to have enabled them. We look at leading analysis of pharmaceutical trials, the role of the MHRA in regulating these products, the role of the SAGE behavioural scientists in influencing policy and the role of the media and Big Tech companies in suppressing free and open debate on the subject.

FREELANCE JOURNALIST SENDS OPEN EMAIL TO UK MSM ASKING WHY THEY IGNORED MALHOTRA AND JAB FILM – Safe and Effective

Film Available on 21 November -

From the directors of “Watch the Water” and “These Little Ones”, “Died Suddenly” will be released in November 2022, exclusively through the Stew Peters Network.

THE OFFICIAL TRAILER

Stew Peters’ New Trailer for ‘Died Suddenly’ Film Goes Viral

SHORT CLIP FROM FILM: Depopulation was always the plan.

VIDEO - EXCERPT: Died Suddenly, November 2022 – Stew Peters

https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_

Died Suddenly (2022) Movie

Healthy adults are dropping dead all across the globe. In the last 18 months, the term “Died Suddenly” has risen to the very top of “most searched” Google terms. Now, the award-winning documentary team that brought you, “Watch The Water”, and “These Little Ones” travels around the world to find answers, and tell the stories, of those who Died Suddenly.

"Died Suddenly" is now featured on Gibraltar Messenger. Please share. Thank you.

2 Likes

When will Big Pharma and EVERYONE associated with THEM be held accountable for what THEY have done and are still doing.

Video and article (below) were originally published October 27 and 28, 2022 respectively.

OAN Sounds The Alarm on the Covid Vaccines & What Appears to be New Terrifying Symptoms!

Facebook admits the COVID Vaccines destroy the Immune System and cause Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome

Highlights and Review of 'DIED SUDDENLY' - The New American

Watch: Prominent Virologist Dr. A. Oveta Fuller, who advocated for emergency use authorization of three Covid vaccines, has died suddenly from a brief unknown illness.

https://twitter.com/canindependent/status/1594800213448851456

1 Like

Died Suddenly film review: It’s a powerful showcase of vaccine dangers – original story RETRACTED with explanation

by Mike Adams

What I have witnessed happening since publishing this original story is that this has set off a firestorm of criticism against Stew Peters and the film which I did not intend, nor anticipate. Many people misinterpreted my intention in this, and I began to see that this story was being used to try to attack Stew Peters or to discredit the film itself, which as I stated earlier is a powerful film that carries a critical message for humanity. It was never my intention to attack Stew Peters. I have repeatedly promoted his work and his videos. We have covered his work editorially many times. I agree with the core message of this film, and it needs to be seen by billions, not just millions.

Perhaps instead of asking what was missing from the film, I should have just thanked the people who put it together, and who are enduring a barrage of unfair, bad faith criticism from the vax-pimping media.

"What Mike experienced" with the opposition using his article is a testament of how powerful the film is. The film must be over the mark?