Bible Verses from the King of kings' Bible

Psalms

Psalm 50
50:1 A Psalm of Asaph. The Mighty God, [even] the "I AM", hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
50:2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
50:3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him.
50:4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people.
50:5 Gather My holy ones together unto Me; those that have made a Covenant with Me by sacrifice.
50:6 And the heavens shall declare His righteousness: for God [is] Judge Himself. The rock.
50:7 Hear, O My people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I [am] God, [even] thy God.
50:8 I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, [to have been] continually before Me.
50:9 I will take no bullock out of thy house, [nor] he goats out of thy folds.
50:10 For every beast of the forest [is] Mine, [and] the cattle upon a thousand hills.
50:11 I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field [are] Mine.
50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world [is] Mine, and the fulness thereof.
50:13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
50:14 Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High:
50:15 And call upon Me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify Me.
50:16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare My Statutes, or [that] thou shouldest take My Covenant in thy mouth?
50:17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest My words behind thee.
50:18 When thou sawest a thief, then thou consentedst with him, and hast been partaker with adulterers.
50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
50:20 Thou sittest [and] speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother's son.
50:21 These [things] hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether [such an one] as thyself: [but] I will reprove thee, and set [them] in order before thine eyes.
50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear [you] in pieces, and [there be] none to deliver.
50:23 Whoso offereth praise glorifieth Me: and to him that ordereth [his] conversation [aright] will I show the salvation of God. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

Revelation

16:1 And I heard a great voice out of The Temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the Wrath of God upon the Earth.
16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the "earth"; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and [upon] them which worshipped its image.
16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the "sea"; and it became as the blood of a dead [man]: and every Living soul died in the "sea".
16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because Thou hast judged thus.
16:6 For they have shed the blood of the holy people and prophets, and Thou hast given them blood to drink; for that they deserve.
16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, True and Righteous [are] Thy Judgments.
16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, Which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give Him glory.
16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and its kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great River Euphrates; and the "water" thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East (eastern block) might be prepared.
16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the Earth and of the WHOLE WORLD, to gather them to The Battle of that Great Day of God Almighty.
16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called, in Hebrew, Armageddon (the mountains of Megiddo, in Israel).
16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of The Temple of heaven, from the Throne, saying, It is done.
16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the Earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great (Zech. 14:4)
16:19 And the Great City was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath.
16:20 And every island fled away, and the "mountains" were not found.
16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

1 Samuel

16:1 And the "I AM" said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided Me a king among his sons.
16:2 And Samuel said, How can I go? if Saul hear [it], he will kill me. And the "I AM" said, Take an heifer with thee, and say, I am come to sacrifice to the "I AM".
16:3 And call Jesse to the sacrifice, and I will show thee what thou shalt do: and thou shalt anoint unto Me [him] whom I name unto thee.
16:4 And Samuel did that which the "I AM" spoke, and came to Bethlehem. And the elders of the town trembled at his coming, and said, Comest thou peaceably?
16:5 And he said, Peaceably: I am come to sacrifice unto the "I AM": sanctify yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice. And he sanctified Jesse and his sons, and called them to the sacrifice.
16:6 And it came to pass, when they were come, that he looked on Eliab, and said, Surely the "I AM"'s anointed [is] before him.
16:7 But the "I AM" said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for [the "I AM" seeth] not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the "I AM" looketh on the heart.
16:8 Then Jesse called Abinadab, and made him pass before Samuel. And he said, Neither hath the "I AM" chosen this.
16:9 Then Jesse made Shammah to pass by. And he said, Neither hath the "I AM" chosen this.
16:10 Again, Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The "I AM" hath not chosen these.
16:11 And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all [thy] children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come here.
16:12 And he sent, and brought him in. Now he [was] ruddy, [and] altogether of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the "I AM" said, Arise, anoint him: for this [is] he.
16:13 Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the "I AM" came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.
16:14 But the Spirit of the "I AM" departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the "I AM" troubled him.
16:15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
16:16 Let our lord now command thy servants, [which are] before thee, to seek out a man, [who is] a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.
16:17 And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring [him] to me.
16:18 Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, [that is] cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the "I AM" [is] with him.
16:19 Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which [is] with the sheep.
16:20 And Jesse took an ass [laden] with bread, and a bottle of wine, and a kid, and sent [them] by David his son unto Saul.
16:21 And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer.
16:22 And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight.
16:23 And it came to pass, when the [evil] spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him. King of kings' Bible - 1 Samuel

1 Like

Deut.5:31 But as for thee, stand thou here by Me, and I will speak unto thee all the Commandments, and the Statutes, and the Judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do [them] in the land which I give them to possess it.
11:19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

depositphotos_70342965-stock-photo-little-baby-in-glasses-with

Matthew

5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.
6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen by them: otherwise ye have NO reward from your Father which is in heaven.
6:2 Therefore when thou doest [thine] alms, do NOT sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites DO in the churches and in the streets, that they may have glory from MEN. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret Himself shall reward thee openly.

Proverbs

27:5 Open rebuke [is] better than secret love.

2 Likes

Psalms

91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
91:2 I will say of the "I AM", [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
91:3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence.
91:4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler.
91:5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day;
91:6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday.
91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee.
91:8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
91:9 Because thou hast made the "I AM", [which is] my refuge, [even] the Most High, thy habitation;
91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
91:11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
91:12 They shall bear thee up in [their] hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under feet.
91:14 Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
91:15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

2 Likes

Matthew

15:1 Then came to Jesus lawyers and politicians, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?
15:4 For God Commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition (Talmud).
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws/legislation).
15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the politicians were offended, after they heard this saying?
15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath NOT planted, shall be rooted up.
15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit).
15:15 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
15:16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness (lies), blasphemies:
15:20 These are [the things] which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
15:21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the "lost sheep" of the "House of Israel" (the Ten "Lost" Tribes of Israel).
15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] to dogs.
15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their master's table.
15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great [is] thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
15:29 And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the Sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
15:30 And great multitudes came unto him, having with them [those that were] lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
15:31 Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.
15:32 Then Jesus called his disciples [unto him], and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.
15:33 And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we have so much bread in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude?
15:34 And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said, Seven, and a few little fishes.
15:35 And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the ground.
15:36 And he took the seven loaves and the fishes, and gave thanks, and brake [them], and gave to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.
15:37 And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the broken [meat] that was left seven baskets full.
15:38 And they that did eat were four thousand men, beside women and children.
15:39 And he sent away the multitude, and took ship, and came into the coasts of Magdala. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

2 Likes

Psalm 119:163 I hate and abhor lying: [but] Thy Law do I love.

3 Likes

King of kings' Bible - ON THE WAY TO EMMAUS

Then he said unto them: "Oh! ye simpletons, and slow to catch the fiery spark of the heart, giving so little attention to reason, and to place your whole trust in every thing the Prophets have spoken, and those who have written.* Turn to the cause of all the trouble in this world and use eyes that ye may see and give ears that ye may hear, and know why Christ had to suffer to enter into his Glory.

** Luke 24:25 - "O fools and slow of heart to believe all the Prophets have spoken."*

"Turn to Moses and the Prophets and single out the transgressions that pave the way to the chaotic state in this world, from which entanglements no man can escape.

"Man has fallen from grace by denying his first state [of Being]. He has listened to the misleading of the serpent (Lucifer), clothed in deceptive authority. The serpent promised to make man superior to God if he followed his advice. From generation to generation man has added to error and sin, separated from the household of the Elect and divided the family of God (Israel) into tribes opposing one another.

"God will not answer the supplication of one neither of another tribe, for God is God of ALL. God leaves mankind to the fate they create for themselves. Following the paths that lead away FROM Paradice man corrupts The Covenant and creates laws* that breed discrimination. From generation to generation man has lengthened the path to God until the sight of Him is lost beyond space. With the aid of mechanics and chemistry man has created Shekhenah** (the illusion of his own greatness) and the [inner] Voice has thus fallen into self-delusion.

* Malachi 2:8-9 - "Ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted The Covenant; ye have been biased in the Law."

** Shekhenah - "Manifestation of the Glory of the Lord." Ex. 33:23 "Thou shalt see my back parts, but my face shall not be seen."

"With filth and dung have ye besmirched one another's characters until the last sign of recognition has fallen from your countenance and the mark of the beast alone remains to testify against ye."

"The eyes of man see the great acts of the Lord everywhere and the ears hear His Wonders, still he turns away from His Face and goes the way of the adversary (Lucifer - Satan). Man loves to be honoured and worshipped by the lesser breed, and revel in sins swaying the sceptre of death over his own kith and kin, in making them subjects to himself (instead of to God).

"Each generation testifies to the follies of their many creations; yea, how the mighty have fallen and their weapons of war perish; still the eyes of man are held that they cannot see abomination. Not content with the only God, man sets up idols of heroes, created by fancy, and raises monuments and statues to their honour, following in the ways of corruption that all human rulers sow - for he who is with God takes no honour to himself. To God alone be Glory, even unto Him Who is our Abba, the Father of all.

"They who follow the advice of the serpent (Lucifer) remain in the pit of sorrow and their blood continues to return upon them, while the yoke into which they are caught grows heavier.

2 Likes

ELIJAH VERSUS THE FALSE PROPHETS OF BAAL

1 kings

18:20 So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.
18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the "I AM" [be] God, follow Him: but if Baal, [then] follow him. And the people answered him not a word.
18:22 Then said Elijah unto the people, I, [even] I only, remain a Prophet of the "I AM"; but Baal's prophets [are] four hundred and fifty men.
18:23 Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay [it] on wood, and put no fire [under]: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay [it] on wood, and put no fire [under]:
18:24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the "I AM": and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.
18:25 And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress [it] first; for ye [are] many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire [under].
18:26 And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed [it], and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But [there was] no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.
18:27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he [is] a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, [or] perhaps he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
18:28 And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.
18:29 And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the [time] of the offering of the [evening] sacrifice, that [there was] neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.
18:30 And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the "I AM" [that was] broken down.
18:31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the Word of the "I AM" came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:
18:32 And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the "I AM": and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.
18:33 And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid [him] on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour [it] on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.
18:34 And he said, Do [it] the second time. And they did [it] the second time. And he said, Do [it] the third time. And they did [it] the third time.
18:35 And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.
18:36 And it came to pass at [the time of] the offering of the [evening] sacrifice, that Elijah the Prophet came near, and said, "I AM" God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that Thou [art] God in Israel, and [that] I [am] Thy servant, and [that] I have done all these things at Thy word.
18:37 Hear me, O "I AM", hear me, that this people may know that Thou [art] the "I AM" God, and [that] Thou hast turned their heart back again.
18:38 Then the fire of the "I AM" fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that [was] in the trench.
18:39 And when all the people saw [it], they fell on their faces: and they said, The "I AM", He [is] the God; the "I AM", He [is] the God.
18:40 And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there. King of kings' Bible - 1 kings

2 Likes

Numbers

6:22 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
6:23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
6:24 The "I AM" bless thee, and keep thee:
6:25 The "I AM" make His face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
6:26 The "I AM" lift up His countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
6:27 And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. King of kings' Bible - Numbers

Why the Bible Applies Even To Those Who Reject It As Truth

Isaiah

Isaiah 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the Word of our God shall stand for ever.

40:1 Comfort ye, comfort ye My people, saith your God.
40:2 Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her inequity is pardoned: for she hath received of the "I AM"'s hand double for all her sins.
40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the "I AM", make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
40:4 Every "valley" shall be exalted, and every "mountain" and "hill" shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
40:5 And the glory of the "I AM" shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see [it] together: for the mouth of the "I AM" hath spoken [it].
40:6 The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh [is] grass, and all the goodliness thereof [is] as the flower of the field:
40:7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the "I AM" bloweth upon it: surely the people [is] grass.
40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the Word of our God shall stand for ever.
40:9 O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift [it] up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!
40:10 Behold, the Lord "I AM" will come with strong [hand], and His "arm" shall rule for Him: behold, His reward [is] with Him, and His work before Him.
40:11 He shall feed His flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His "arm", and carry [them] in His bosom, [and] shall gently lead those that are with young.
40:12 Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of His hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
40:13 Who hath directed the Spirit of the "I AM", or [being] His counsellor hath taught Him?
40:14 With whom took He counsel, and [who] instructed Him, and taught Him The Way of Judgment, and taught Him Knowledge, and showed to Him The Way of Understanding?
40:15 Behold, the nations [are] as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, He taketh up the isles as a very little thing.
40:16 And Lebanon [is] not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.
40:17 All nations before Him [are] as nothing; and they are counted to Him less than nothing, and vanity.
40:18 To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto Him?
40:19 The workman melteth a graven image, and the goldsmith spreadeth it over with gold, and casteth silver chains.
40:20 He that [is] so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree [that] will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, [that] shall not be moved.
40:21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
40:22 [It is] He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof [are] as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
40:23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; He maketh the judges of the earth as futility.
40:24 Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and He shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.
40:25 To whom then will ye liken Me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
40:26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold Who hath created these [things], that bringeth out their host by number: He calleth them all by names by the greatness of His might, for that [He is] strong in power; not one faileth.
40:27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the "I AM", and my judgment is passed over by my God?
40:28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, [that] the Everlasting God, the "I AM", the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? [there is] no searching of His understanding.
40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might He increaseth strength.
40:30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
40:31 But they that wait upon the "I AM" shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint. King of kings' Bible - Isaiah

1 Like

Genesis

Genesis 49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you [that] which shall befall you in the last days.
49:2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.
49:3 Reuben, thou [art] my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:
49:4 Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou [it]: he went up to my couch.
49:5 Simeon and Levi [are] brethren; instruments of cruelty [are in] their habitations.
49:6 O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.
49:7 Cursed [be] their anger, for [it was] fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.
49:8 Judah, thou [art he] whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand [shall be] in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
49:9 Judah [is] a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion , and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].
49:11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
49:12 His eyes [shall be] red with wine (Luke 5:37-39), and his teeth white with milk.
49:13 Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he [shall be] for an haven of ships; and his border [shall be] unto Zidon.
49:14 Issachar [is] a strong ass couching down between two burdens:
49:15 And he saw that rest [was] good, and the land that [it was] pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute.
49:16 Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
49:17 Dan shall be a serpent's trail, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
49:18 I have waited for Thy salvation, O "I AM".
49:19 Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last.
49:20 Out of Asher his bread [shall be] fat, and he shall yield royal dainties.
49:21 Naphtali [is] a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words.
49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(1 Cor. 10:4; Daniel 2:34-5; 45)
49:25 [Even] by the God of thy father, Who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, Who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
49:26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they (the blessings) shall be on the head of Joseph, and the crown [of Israel] on the head of him that was separate from his brethren (ch. 37:7-11).
49:27 Benjamin shall ravin [as] a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.
49:28 All these [are] the twelve tribes of Israel: and this [is it] that their father spoke unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.
49:29 And he charged them, and said unto them, I am to be gathered unto my people: bury me with my fathers in the cave that [is] in the field of Ephron the Hittite,
49:30 In the cave that [is] in the field of Machpelah, which [is] before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought with the field of Ephron the Hittite for a possession of a buryingplace [in Hebron].
49:31 There they buried Abraham and Sarah his wife; there they buried Isaac and Rebekah his wife; and there I buried Leah.
49:32 The purchase of the field and of the cave that [is] therein [was] from the children of Heth.
49:33 And when Jacob had made an end of commanding his sons, he gathered up his feet into the bed, and yielded up the ghost, and was gathered unto his people. King of kings' Bible - Genesis

On The Way to Emmaus Again

God states in Genesis 49:22-24 (king James A.V. of The Bible) that from Joseph will come The Shepherd - The Stone of Israel NOT from the Jews, as is clearly stated in Genesis chapter 49:-

49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a Law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim verses 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].
49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall (colonization):
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him: (see my "4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse" Booklet)
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from there [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(Daniel 2:34-5; 45)

1 Like

Teia Tephi

2:1 My children remember Zion. Moreover I bid you to mark
That the Word of the Lord is Holy, though His purpose therein be dark.
Ye know how we came unto Mizpah, and trusted in peace to dwell
With the servant of God that was slain there (Jer. 41:2). It needs not of this to tell;
But of this my sons take heed (1 Sam. 7:3), shall not your hearts understand
How the Prophet of Zion prayed that our steps might be stayed in the land?
Shall ye not read in His Book (Jeremiah) of the hope of our rest undone
Of Ishmael's fraud (Jer. 41), of the tumult and fight, and of Shaphan's son
And how we went into Egypt (Jer. 42 & 43)?
2:2 Nay, Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh - Israel: Gen. 48:16) shall long be blind,
An ox (unicorn) that sleepeth at "midnight", and Judah couched (Gen. 49:9) as a hind.
The lion hath fled from his lair. The ox (unicorn - Deut. 33:17) hath wandered astray
Till the dawn of the East be red, and the night of the North be grey.
In the "Night" shall no man know them, or the "Signs" that be left [them] to show
Where the Shepherd keepeth the ox (unicorn), whilst the lion is couched full low.
Not by the banks of Jordan, NOT on the Holy Hill [but in Engelland - see 11 (3)]
Are Ephraim's feet, until his furrows be ploughed unto Yahweh's (God's) Will.
Bethlehem's field is empty. The Shepherd (Messiah) follows astray.
Hear ye my words, oh my sons, for "the isles (Brit-ish)" shall await "The Day".
Tephi, I was but weak, a little thing in men's eyes,
A "tender twig of the Cedar", yet sheltered by Prophecies (Eze. 17:22).
The Prophet of God revealed this. Is not His Word made plain?
He came to "root and destroy". He went forth to "plant again" (Jer. 1:10).
In our fields (Judaea) he found no "Vineyard", on our pastures a wasted soil.
No place for the shade of "Cedars", no depth of the earth for "Oil".
Till the Land be fed with the Goim, and the tale of their slaughters told (Zec. 14:12-16; Eze. 39)
The days (to Armageddon) shall be slowly numbered, and the hope of the hills wax old.
2:3 I was led as a slave into Egypt, as a captive to pharaoh's hand
For the will of the son of Kareah (Johanan) rested still on our band,
But the heart of pharaoh was softened. He gave us a resting place.
As daughters we stood before him, and the Prophet of God found grace
To lead us unto Tahpanhes, henceforth amongst men to be
"Jehudia", "House of the Daughter of Judah", mindful of me
Unto the Ending of Days.

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/32.htm

4 Likes

Joshua

24:1 And Joshua gathered all the tribes of Israel to Shechem, and called for the elders of Israel, and for their heads, and for their judges, and for their officers; and they presented themselves before God.
24:2 And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the "I AM" God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, [even] Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.
24:3 And I took your father Abraham from the other side of the flood, and led him throughout all the land of Canaan, and multiplied his seed, and gave him Isaac.
24:4 And I gave unto Isaac Jacob and Esau: and I gave unto Esau mount Seir, to possess it; but Jacob and his children went down into Egypt.
24:5 I sent Moses also and Aaron, and I plagued Egypt, according to that which I did among them: and afterward I brought you out.
24:6 And I brought your fathers out of Egypt: and ye came unto the sea; and the Egyptians pursued after your fathers with chariots and horsemen unto the Red sea.
24:7 And when they cried unto the "I AM", He put darkness between you and the Egyptians, and brought the sea upon them, and covered them; and your eyes have seen what I have done in Egypt: and ye dwelt in the wilderness a long season.
24:8 And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, which dwelt on the other side Jordan; and they fought with you: and I gave them into your hand, that ye might possess their land; and I destroyed them from before you.
24:9 Then Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, arose and warred against Israel, and sent and called Balaam the son of Beor to curse you:
24:10 But I would not hearken unto Balaam; therefore he blessed you still: so I delivered you out of his hand.
24:11 And ye went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Girgashites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I delivered them into your hand.
24:12 And I sent the hornet before you, which drave them out from before you, [even] the two kings of the Amorites; [but] not with thy sword, nor with thy bow.
24:13 And I have given you a land for which ye did not labour, and cities which ye built not, and ye dwell in them; of the vineyards and oliveyards which ye planted not do ye eat.
24:14 Now therefore fear the "I AM", and serve Him in sincerity and in truth : and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the "I AM".
24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the "I AM", choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the "I AM".
24:16 And the people answered and said, God forbid that we should forsake the "I AM", to serve other gods;
24:17 For the "I AM" our God, He [it is] that brought us up and our fathers out of the land of Egypt, from the house of servitude, and which did those great signs in our sight, and preserved us in all the way wherein we went, and among all the people through whom we passed:
24:18 And the "I AM" drave out from before us all the people, even the Amorites which dwelt in the land: [therefore] will we also serve the "I AM"; for He [is] our God.
24:19 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye cannot serve the "I AM": for He [is] an holy God; He [is] a jealous God; He will not forgive your transgressions nor your sins.
24:20 If ye forsake the "I AM", and serve strange gods, then He will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that He hath done you good.
24:21 And the people said unto Joshua, Nay; but we will serve the "I AM".
24:22 And Joshua said unto the people, Ye [are] witnesses against yourselves that ye have chosen you the "I AM", to serve Him. And they said, [We are] witnesses .
24:23 Now therefore put away, [said he], the strange gods which [are] among you, and incline your heart unto the "I AM" God of Israel.
24:24 And the people said unto Joshua, The "I AM" our God will we serve, and His voice will we obey.
24:25 So Joshua made a covenant with the people that day, and set them a Statute and an Ordinance in Shechem.
24:26 And Joshua wrote these words in the Book of The Law of God, and took a great stone, and set it up there under an oak, that [was] by the Sanctuary of the "I AM".
24:27 And Joshua said unto all the people, Behold, this stone shall be a witness unto us; for it hath heard all the words of the "I AM" which He spoke unto us: it shall be therefore a witness unto you, lest ye deny your God.
24:28 So Joshua let the people depart, every man unto his inheritance.
24:29 And it came to pass after these things, that Joshua the son of Nun, the servant of the "I AM", died, [being] an hundred and ten years old.
24:30 And they buried him in the border of his inheritance in Timnathserah, which [is] in mount Ephraim, on the north side of the hill of Gaash.
24:31 And Israel served the "I AM" all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders that overlived Joshua, and which had known all the works of the "I AM", that He had done for Israel.
24:32 And the bones of Joseph, which the children of Israel brought up out of Egypt, buried they in Shechem, in a parcel of ground which Jacob bought of the sons of Hamor the father of Shechem for an hundred pieces of silver: and it became the inheritance of the children of Joseph.
24:33 And Eleazar the son of Aaron died; and they buried him in a hill [that pertained to] Phinehas his son, which was given him in mount Ephraim. King of kings' Bible - Joshua

1 Like

John

1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the Beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
1:4 In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men.
1:5 And the Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
1:6 There was a man sent from God, whose name [was] John.
1:7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all [men] through the Light might believe.
1:8 He was not that Light, but [was sent] to bear witness of that Light.
1:9 [That] was the True Light, which Lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world (humans) knew him not (could not SEE him inside the body of Jesus).
1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the (adopted) sons of God, [even] to them that believe in his identity:
1:13 Who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man (human), but of God (Who is Spirit).
1:14 And the Word was made flesh (incarnated), and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only incarnated of the Father) full of Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew).
1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spoke, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was (in existence) before me (before the world was).
1:16 And of his fullness have all we received, and Grace for grace.
1:17 For The Law was given by Moses, [but] Grace and Truth (Nazir in Hebrew) came by Jesus Christ.
1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only incarnated Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [Him].
1:19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
1:20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.
1:21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elijah? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
1:22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself?
1:23 He said, I [am] the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight The Way of the Lord, as said the Prophet Isaiah.
1:24 And they which were sent were of the politicians.
1:25 And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not the Christ, nor Elijah, neither that prophet?
1:26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
1:27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
1:28 These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.
1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
1:30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was (in existence) before me.
1:31 And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.
1:33 And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the Same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Spirit.
1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
1:35 Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;
1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!
1:37 And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.
1:38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?
1:39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.
1:40 One of the two which heard John [speak], and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.
1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messiah, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.
1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas (Petrus - Peter), which is by interpretation, a stone.
1:43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.
1:44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter.
1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in The Law, and the Prophets, did write, Jesus the Nazarite, the son of Joseph. (Genesis 49:22-24)
1:46 And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Gennesaret? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.
1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!
1:48 Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. King of kings' Bible - John

Christ's Second Coming:

On The Way to Emmaus Again - Christ's Second-Coming

2 Likes

Luke

Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Saviour).
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father shall give unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.
1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of The Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

The Arks of Noah and Jesus. Life or death?

New Jerusalem ... the REAL Christ, who would at this time be upon the Earth, in human form, inside a new body from Joseph/Ephraim (Please see my "On The Way to Emmaus Again" Booklet), if this were not true, Satan would have no need to make false ones to keep the people away from the REAL One. The best place to hide a tree is in a wood.

2 Likes

1 Thessalonians

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that That Day should overtake you as a thief.
5:5 Ye are all the children of Light, and the children of the Day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.
5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
5:8 But let us, who are of the Day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
5:10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
5:12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
5:13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. [And] be at peace among yourselves.
5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all [men].
5:15 See that none render evil for evil unto any [man]; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all [men].
5:16 Rejoice evermore.
5:17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.
5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the Will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
5:19 Quench not the Spirit.
5:20 Despise not prophesyings.
5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Christ the Saviour.
5:24 Faithful [is] He that calleth you, who also will do [it].
5:25 Brethren, pray for us.
5:26 Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
5:27 I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
5:28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen. King of kings' Bible - 1 Thessalonians

2 Likes

1 John

5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an Understanding, that we may know Him that is True, and we are in Him that is True, [even] in His Son Christ Jesus. This is the True God, and Eternal Life. King of kings' Bible - 1 John

2 John

1:1 The elder unto the elect lady (Mary) and her CHILDREN, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the Truth (Heb. Nazir - Jesus Nazir);
1:2 For the Truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, [and] peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus+Christ, (Christ the spirit-Being) the Son of the Father (not the son of Mary), in truth and love.
1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a Commandment from the Father.
1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the Beginning (Alpha), that we love one another.
1:6 And this is love, that we walk in His Commandments. This is the Commandment, That, as ye have heard from the Beginning, ye should walk in it.
1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Christ is come in the flesh of Jesus. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
1:8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and liveth not by the Doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that liveth by the Doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:
1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is a sharer of his evil deeds.
1:12 Having many things to write unto you, I would not [write] with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.
1:13 The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen. King of kings' Bible - 2 John

2 Likes