1 Like

10 EMP Proof Items to Hoard - Even If You Don't Prep for EMP

1 Like

# The next wave will be the EMP weapon

2 Likes

You are welcome.

1 Like

Thank you for this video.
Where I'm at, most schools have changed the physical structure of the exits, and entrances. There is ONLY one way in and one way out. ONE EXIT, (For the safety of the children"). Yet when we were kids do you remember the fire drills, everyone had to know how to get out of the classroom, bus, ...
Also ONE CAR ONLY (at a time), may enter the school premises to pick up their child.
Again for "The safety of the children"...

Matthew

18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

2 Likes

You are most certainly welcome.

Good to see you here, been missing you.

Do remember. They still have drills in schools today, in-sighting much fear into the children.

Exodus 10:10 And he said unto them, Let the "I AM" be so with you, as I will let you go, and your little ones: look [to it]; for evil [is] before you.

Deut. 32:35 To Me [belongeth] vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in [due] time: for the day of their calamity [is] at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the Kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] Mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

2 Likes

Dr Tom Cowan - Promieniowanie elektromagnetyczne a kolejne wybuchy globalnych epidemii (napisy PL)

2 Likes

Thank you, and likewise.

1 Like

God at Eventide-YOUR Good News. - January 11

"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those who bring glad tidings . . . that publish Peace." When you are weary think that yours are the feet of those who bring glad tidings.

This will rob your steps of weariness, will give a Joy and a spring to your walk.

"Bringeth glad tidings. Publisheth Peace." What a joyful mission. One of gladness and Peace. Never forget this, and the Joy of your message and mission will radiate from you gladdening and transforming.

No matter what the world is threatening, no matter how crazy everyone is acting, over reacting, Peace can still be obtained in our quite place with The Lord.

‘If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs…’

4 Likes
  • Smart meters measure and record electricity usage at least every hour, if not more, and provide the data to the utility company and consumer at least once a day.
  • The data from smart meters reveal far more than you might think — and could even be used against you to control your individual energy use or, one day, to help ensure “net zero” compliance.
  • Smart meters do more than measure your energy usage; they’re also capable of distinguishing what type of energy you’re using, such as doing laundry or watching TV.
  • It’s an intensely personal form of surveillance — one that could easily be used against you, including to scrutinize your energy usage and even ration your energy.
  • Smart meters should also be avoided because they’re yet another source of electromagnetic fields (EMFs), which include radio frequencies from smart meters, cellphones and Wi-Fi and dirty electricity.
  • If you can, opt out of receiving a smart meter; be aware that you will likely be charged an extortion fee, in the form of one-time and monthly charges, to do so.

Many people have embraced the convenience of wireless devices in their homes, but these devices come at a price — your privacy and your health.

With each smart device that you welcome to your home — such as connected alarm clocks, vehicles, refrigerators and doorbells — another layer of your personal life is revealed and your health is sabotaged by EMFs.

This is certainly true of smart meters, which are officially known in the U.S. as advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) installations. In 2020, 102.9 million such smart meters were installed by U.S. electric utilities, about 88% of them in personal residences.

AMI meters measure and record electricity usage at least every hour, if not more, and provide the data to the utility company and consumer at least once a day.

According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, “AMI installations range from basic hourly interval meters to real-time meters with built-in two-way communication that is capable of recording and transmitting instantaneous data.”

What could be wrong with transmitting every last detail about your real-time energy usage to an energy company? Those data reveal far more than you might think — and could even be used against you to control your individual energy use or, one day, to help ensure “net zero” compliance.

With Neil Oliver

Smart meters aren’t there for your benefit

1 Like

MOST RECENT EPISODE - SEPTEMBER 20[

‘The People's Testaments’ Episode 53: The Death of Rich Farver — The Cell Tower Connection

](‘The People's Testaments’ Episode 53: The Death of Rich Farver — The Cell Tower Connection - The People’s Testaments - CHD TV: Livestreaming Video & Audio)

5G weapon??

5G is a killer. Here is an example of what it can do. *“

Barrie Trower: An Interview of Grave Importance to Humanity

Killing Birds by 5G and HAARP!

1 Like

5G – Microwave as a weapon - Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and Barrie Trower

In this episode of ICIC, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich conducts an exclusive interview with Barrie Trower, one of the best known experts in the field of microwave radiation and frequencies, which have been researched and used as weapons in intelligence agencies since the early 1950s. Barrie Trower, a former career soldier in the Royal Navy and intelligence officer with MI5 and MI6 is a scientist and has also been a university lecturer. His knowledge in the field of microwave and 5G radiation is of considerable explosive nature and he feels obliged to bring it to the public, which, just like other whistleblowers, has already put him in life-threatening situations.

He reports precisely about the hazardous, entropic effects of microwaves and the possibility to manipulate nature (e.g. HAARP) and even program the human brain.

The main focus of his research and warnings is on the fatal, pathogenic effects of the misuse of microwave radiation and pulse frequencies, which disable the natural protection of the human system after only six minutes, on women, pregnant women, embryos, fetuses and on newborns. The damage caused is so severe that it brings entire female generational lines to a halt, endangering human reproduction. Even embryos exposed to these radiations can show cellular changes that lead to cancer.

5G Microwave as a weapon

2 Likes