Artificial Intelligence (AI) - The Matrix

That is kind and considerate of you, but no apology necessary. No thought of a trap on my part. Have you considered that the mug shot of Timberlake in "The Independent" may not exactly be the original mugshot, but a touched-up and somewhat altered image to improve his appearance? Maybe it was even run through AI first before publishing to get rid of photographic imperfections? Perhaps, no images can truly be trusted for total accuracy.

No. But I have considered that you would say that.

But I do not believe that this is a credible theory based on recent photos and videos him, some taken by fans.

Conclusion: I believe this AI video or being very impressive.

I believed that in just a few months, at the latest, anyone with a simple smart device or computer connected to the internet will be able to create video clips that are virtually indistinguishable from real videos by just operating a simple text-to-video app in seconds.

Also, I don’t believe in a theory that “they” have had technology like this already for years secretly “underground” to be credible, Or that there are indications or tell-tale signs of that being the case.

Original tweet

I believe that it is worth pointing out about "the Matrix" in the title.

A reminder that world already can be likened to that which is depicted in the first Matrix movie.

See:- The Matrix Decoded by JAH

1 Like

Scientist Proposes AI-Powered Mind Control to Rehabilitate Criminals. Yes, it’s Insane.

In the creepiest video of 2024, a scientist explains how his system, Cognify, could “fix” prisoners by implanting AI-generated artificial memories in their brains. And it somehow gets weirder

1 Like

AI

'THINK' BEFORE IT BECOMES ILLEGAL

I believe that it's really important to point out that this is, once again, just a fantasy idea cooked up by Hashem Al-Ghaili. It's in the same vein as his artificial womb concept and that wild head and body swapping machine we've seen before. These aren't real inventions or even works in progress - they're more like science fiction illustrations.

A prisoner having to interface with a well prompted, smart and kind AI that runs on a 50 dollar computer, offline, using perhaps 13 watts of electricity that can explain to him his psychological issues and even better, teach him The Law might be an idea that I could get behind, though.

RenseVideos

RENSE ON THE EXISTENTIAL THREAT OF AI | RENSE VIDEO

1 Like

DavidKnight

DARPA PSYCHOLOGIST WHO PLANNED THE INTERNET ALSO PLANNED BRAIN COMPUTER INTERFACES | DK

From mind control drug experiments to electroceuticals and DARPA's projects — RAM, RAM Replay, and REMIND — to read and alter memory. The dark, occultic, satanic projects of the American government.

1 Like

Renowned Scientist Warns ‘99.9% Chance’ AI Will Destroy Humanity

Frank BergmanJuly 7, 2024

A world-renowned computer scientist has raised the alarm over the growing threat that is emerging from the rise in artificial intelligence (AI) technology.

As companies around the world seek to cut costs by replacing their human workforce with AI-driven machines, part of the threat to society is already apparent to many.

However, experts are warning that the threat to human civilization goes beyond the loss of jobs.

In a landmark survey conducted earlier this year, more than half of the 2,778 researchers polled expressed concerns about the existential threat posed by superhuman AI.

The survey indicated a five percent chance that humanity could face extinction or other “extremely bad outcomes” due to the rise of super-intelligent AI systems.

One of the prominent voices raising the alarm is Roman Yampolskiy.

Yampolskiy is a respected figure in AI research and a distinguished computer science lecturer at the University of Louisville .

On the “Lex Fridman Podcast,” Yampolskiy made a disturbing prediction.

He warns that his calculations show a 99.9 percent probability that AI could obliterate humanity within the next 100 years.

Continued at link...

1 Like

Lab-grown human brain tissue used to control robot

Scientists take another step towards organoid 'hybrid intelligence.'

Scientists merged human brain-like tissue with a computer chip in order to help teach small robotic systems how to navigate obstacles, as well as how to track and grasp items. The steps to make your own “brain-on-chip” are even available open-source online—if you know how to cultivate three-dimensional stem cell organoids and are versed in attaching them to electrode chips.

WickedTruths

TRANSHUMANISM AGENDA EXPLAINED BY WICKED TRUTHS

Sound advice.

I fear that the vast majority of humanity, including the vast majority of "truthers", freedom lovers, libertarians, conspiracy realists, etc, are blind to the danger of the concept of 5th Generation Warfare.

Social media is the battlefield and truth has been sacrificed at the altar of Technocracy, the techno-tyranny takeover of our lives. You cannot just blindly trust what you read and see online, especially from "independent media" and mainstream alternative media talking heads.

They will tell you what you want to hear, confirm your biases and fears, only to later misdirect you to make you more easily manipulated.

If you cannot grasp this you will absolutely be taken advantage of.

I make no claims of authority over deciding exactly who or what is using 5GW, but I know we are witnessing live narrative shaping around elections, "pandemics", weather events, economic calamities, and other major events. It happens during the big events, and it happens day to day.

You must cling to your critical thinking and reason. And even that can be weaponized against you.

This is why having principles matters. Because if I know, for example, that it is wrong/immoral/impractical etc to use force/fraud/violence/coercion on another human being, AND I also recognize that its wrong even if a government or govt official does it, then I will see through all BS attempts to manipulate me into accepting or justifying the use of violence. Regardless of who is doing it.

Stick to the principles of liberty, question everything, and focus on solutions.

DavidKnightShow

ChatGPT babble and Technocrats | DK

More unnecessary, unwanted and dangerous AI.

Covid-era whiz kid is back, and he brought a Friend — a wearable, always listening, $99 AI companion

https://www.geekwire.com/2024/covid-era-whiz-kid-is-back-and-he-brought-a-friend-a-wearable-always-listening-99-ai-companion/

A friend might have your back, or always be by your side. Avi Schiffmann’s Friend is around his neck.

Schiffmann, the former Mercer Island High School student who wowed the world as a teen with a website he built in 2020 to help track the spread of Covid-19, is back with technology that he hopes will change how people view and interact with artificial intelligence.

Friend is an AI-enabled blood-cell-shaped pendant that hangs on a cord around a user’s neck. The always-listening device is meant to be like a close companion, who you would share experiences with and develop a strong relationship with over time. From idle chit chat to deep talks, Friend is always up for conversation.

The hardware works in a couple different ways. A touchable light in the center of the device lets you speak directly to the AI and its replies are sent via text message from a companion app on your smartphone. Because Friend is always listening, it’s also gathering context for what is happening in your life from various circumstances and conversations, and it can proactively offer its AI viewpoint via push notifications.

Describing a scene that could have come out of the 2003 film “Lost In Translation,” Schiffmann said an aha moment came to him earlier this year when he was lonely in a high-rise hotel in Tokyo. But he didn’t daydream about Scarlett Johansson being there with him. He just wanted better AI.

“I was with my prototype, and I was just looking at it, and [realized] something that I want in a much deeper way is much more of a companion,” Schiffmann said. “Not just something to talk to, but I wanted to feel like there’s this entity that’s really traveling with me, and I’m really with an actual friend.”

The $99 device is launching today for preorder, and will begin shipping in January.

Schiffmann timed the release of Friend to United Nations “International Day of Friendship”— a promotion of the “shared spirit of human solidarity” that can take many forms. The UN doesn’t mention AI wearables, but that’s not stopping Schiffmann’s big vision. Continued...