After School SATAN Club, what's it really all about?

Leviticus 18-21 is what children should be taught instead so they can know it once mature enough to understand and be able to grow up with a clear understanding of sexual matters and what the healthy boundaries are as set forth in God's Law.

If that was done, as The Law states must be done (thou shalt teach it to thy children) then people could grow up knowing without any doubt that sodomy, adultery, beastiality and incest are sexual acts forbidden by The Law and be armed with the knowledge to have their defenses up against any potential transgressors.

Those passages (and others) offer a complete Lawful sex education curicculum and should therefore be used to educate instead.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

Deuteronomy 31:19 Now therefore write ye this "Song" for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this "Song" (Covenant) may be a witness for Me against the children of Israel.

2 Likes

@JF ,

Absolutely agree.

Instead children are being taught twisted satanic sex education by ungodly humans.

Agreed.

The Sabbath (Saturday) was to be used to teach your children to sing this "Song", not hymns or rock and roll etc. but THIS "Song", without which you can NOT survive or live in peace and HARMONY with your fellow man.
The Song of Moses and The Lamb

2 Likes

Leviticus
18:24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
18:25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
18:26 Ye shall therefore keep My Statutes and My Judgments, and shall not commit [any] of these abominations; [neither] any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
18:27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which [were] before you, and the land is defiled;)
18:28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that [were] before you.

2 Likes

Agree completely. And now we are seeing the end result of not keeping The Law. The land is vomiting out the inhabitants.

Surely this will continue, until the people who are still left are woken up fully and repent.

2 Likes

Situation Update, Aug 3, 2022 - World governments PUBLICLY worship satanic idols in televised luciferian rituals

0:00 Demons

8:10 Nancy Pelosi

13:30 Biden

17:20 Demonic War

43:05 China vs Pelosi

1:16:50 Conserving Finances

1:31:00 Dollar Stores

1 Like

Under the Guise of ‘Learning English,’ Boston High School Teaches Newly-Immigrated Students That Physical Violence and Political Assassinations Are a Legitimate Form of “Resisting Oppression”

1 Like

@Determination ,

What they are teaching children today is the opposite God's Law. Violence is not of God, only self defense.

Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law

Taken from video:
"We would be better off if ALL Americans would take their kids out of school.
You have to protect your children.
The school is BAD.

Do you want to be a real parent?

Universities, you will have sent your child into a cult that severs all ties with you for four years and him or her come back and very likely hate you and everything you stand for".

1 Like

Are Gibraltar school children also being brainwashed with lies like this?

1 Like

This is what it's really all about indoctrination

1 Like

Sheriff: Disney Worker, Teachers Among 160 Arrested In Polk County Human Trafficking Investigation

WINTER HAVEN, Fla.
Once again, Sheriff Grady Judd is having to make another announcement about rounding up more than 100 people in a human trafficking operation, and once again, another Disney employee is among the fish caught in the net, included in the 160 arrested. Even teachers were busted.

1 Like

Truth always comes out!

Childcare worker fired for refusing to read LGBT books to kids

Suing company for religious discrimination

Published October 15, 2022

(CHRISTIAN POST) – A childcare teacher in California is suing her former employer after she was allegedly fired for refusing on religious grounds to read books to children that featured same-sex couples.

Nelli Parisenkova, who formerly worked at Bright Horizons Children’s Center in Studio City, filed the complaint in the Superior Court of California on Thursday.

According to the lawsuit, Parisenkova had been working at Bright Horizons for four years, having been aware of the books at the location, but not having been forced to read them.

Read the full story ›

The goal is to sacerfice as many people as possible to Satan (In the Mind) and the best targets are children, anyone found supporting Satan WILL be held accountable by God and the Angels on The Last Day.

For more explation please read The Way Home or face the FIRE by JAH.

1 Like

@DylanHall

Truth.
Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children [are] an heritage of the "I AM": [and] the fruit of the womb [is His] reward.
127:4 As arrows [are] in the hand of a mighty man; so [are] children of the youth.
127:5 Happy [is] the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate

Malachi 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

The Way home or face The Fire

The extraordinary book changed my life for the better and still is. If your looking for truthful answers this is where you will find them. Please read this exhilarating little book, you will be amazed at the Authors Wisdom. Chose wisely, your future life depends on it.

God bless

SURA 7

7:50. The Companions of The Fire will call to the Companions of The Garden: "Pour down to us water or anything that "I AM" doth provide for your sustenance." They will say: "Both these things hath "I AM" forbidden to those who rejected Him. (Luke 16:26)

@DylanHall ,
Thank-you.
Sura 2:39. But those who reject Faith and belie Our Signs, they shall be Companions of The Fire; they shall abide therein (Matt. 8:22)."

What the devil? Satan club to start meeting in ELEMENTARY school!

'I can't imagine why anyone would want their child to attend'.

An elementary school in California will allow an "After School Satan Club" to begin meeting in its facilities starting in December, according to reports.

The clubs are sponsored by The Satanic Temple, based in Salem, Massachusetts, and have been set up specifically to oppose a number of Christian organizations that hold meetings for children who wish to attend after school hours.

Those would include programs such as the Good News Club, which is hosted by Child Evangelism Fellowship.

It was a Supreme Court ruling from 20 years ago, in Good News Club v. Milford Central School, in which school officials tried to banish the message of Christianity, that said when schools allow one organization to rent facilities, they cannot discriminate against another organization based on its viewpoint.

Religion News documents that the Satan Club will start Dec. 5 at Golden Hills Elementary School in Tehachapi, about 115 miles north of Los Angeles.

The announcement comes from June Everett, a campaign director for the Satan Clubs.

1 Like

@NancyDrewberry

Clearly evil multiples rapidly when not taken out.

Deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The "I AM" our God [is] one "I AM":
6:5 And thou shalt love the "I AM" thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
6:8 And thou shalt bind thine hand to them for a sign, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes [that ye look not away].
6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates [for all to see and read].

Yes, it does. But, more than that ... satanic behavior has been going on for a long time, and even on a large scale, but just like the sodomites, who used to be "in the closet", it is out in the open and demanding to be accepted as the norm and it will never be that in the eyes of God and His people.

2 Likes