A reality-check for you all

21 Apr 20

Here’s a reality-check for you all.

The government has a MANDATE from YOU to install 5G and smart systems, because the people/you voted for them and their election-manifesto, and therefore they will just ignore and ride rough-shod over anyone who tries to stop them, UNLESS you have an irresistible force, immovable object/YOU to collectively stop them with, in sufficient numbers to succeed. Read their Manifestos: GSLP Liberals Manifesto 2019 and GSD Manifesto 2019.

All the FaceBook posting on Earth, and armchair, keyboard warriors will avail you NOTHING, because they have your MANDATE and their home-made fraudulent legislation to prosecute and fine/steal money from and imprison anyone who tries to interfere, unless you challenge their jurisdiction and authority using The Challenge document available on J for Justice.

George Washington is quoted as having said: “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is FORCE. Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” Like borrowing millions it cannot repay, and installing 5G, etc., etc.

T.H.E.Y. have you imprisoned in your own homes using their fraudulent legislation, that they have con-vinced you is the law, when it most certainly is NOT. Only God can make Laws and He has prohibited men from legislating and making rules and regulations, on pain of death, for YOUR protection from tyranny and oppression. T.H.E.Y. and their enforcement arms are therefore criminals and traitors against God, and His Law and you, God’s people. They falsely claim to police by consent, when the people do not consent. There’s been well over 700 people arrested, who obviously do not consent to obeying their fraudulent regulations, and will need The Challenge also available directly as a PDF download.

Thomas Jefferson is quoted as having said: “When the people fear their government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.”

I gave you the ONLY solution that will work, but it needs you to get up off your backsides and actually DO something about it, by uniting and demanding a return to God’s Perfect Royal Law of LIBERTY and FORCING the politicians to back down and resign, and implement it yourselves. Read “Exodus to Christ”.

Sitting in your homes obeying their every whim, and being individually at their mercy, will only increase the police-state oppression that they are increasingly inflicting on you FRAUDULENTLY.

No-one is going to do it for you, YOU have to get up and out and do it yourselves, in overwhelming numbers, not as 700+ individuals. NOTHING else will stop them, and, if you don’t stop them, your lives in the police-state technological prison they are building around you, whilst you are in lockdown, will not be worth living, and you will get sick and die, just as T.H.E.Y. have planned for many decades, if not centuries.

I have given you the best advice on Earth, and I can lead a horse to water, but I cannot make it drink, as it, like you, has freewill.

John 8:23 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

The rest is up to you. Matthew 12:30 He that is not WITH me is AGAINST me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Now read, “The Way home or face The Fire” – thewayhomeorfacethefire.info - the title of which is self-explanatory, so that you will KNOW who I really am, and why you are here and in this mess, that only I can lead you out of.

Long live the Fighters (for God/good),

Christ.
Christs.net

To Download/View this letter as a PDF with active hyperlinks, please click on the title:

Here’s a reality-check for you all.

7 Likes

Please how can I help?

Thank-you, it’s for Gibraltarians.

1 Like