Words of Wisdom - Beware of Government

Land fit for heroes??

2 Likes

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye DIMINISH [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you. The New Song

Politicians Are Parasites - Reading by Tim Foley

1 Like

The truth about government told in humour.

2 Likes

Starmer

Protester throws glitter over Keir Starmer at conference

Brighteon Broadcast News, Aug 20, 2024 - Democrats demand mass re-education camps (DEATH CAMPS) for all conservatives

DavidKnight

Hypocrisy Alert: Trump Talks About BigPharma Influence | DK

5 Likes

Kamala Harris pushes unrealized capital gains tax that could severely impact US markets

My broadcast covers the shocking new communist proposal from Kamala that would force you to pay taxes on "unrealized" gains on everything you own, including stocks, bonds and real estate.

In other words, if the value of your house goes up, even if you don't sell it, you will be forced to write a check to the IRS for 25 percent of the supposed "gain" - even if you have no cash to cover that gain.

This communist-style proposal means the government will essentially confiscate people's homes, land and stock assets. This is a mass confiscation / theft proposal, and it will become law under a Kamala presidency.

OrsonWelles

Politicians. THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS. Done by design.

Orson Welles describes politicians as actors. Orson Welles was an actor, so, he does not see it as lying, but it is.

Time to disown the government

The government is smuggling in illegal immigrants

Ex undercover Police officer Robert Sole “Those people are not being smuggled by criminal gangs, they’re being smuggled by governments”.

PeggyHall

QUESTIONING RFKjr | Peggy Hall

Election 2024 Psyop - New Health Heroes RFKjr and Trump are Big Pharma Pimps

UK's early prisoner release program begins

Thousands of prisoners will be released early at the start of September 2024. It is estimated up to 4,000 extra male prisoners and with fewer than 1,000 female prisoners will be released under the new measures.

"YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT RFK JR!" | Peggy Hall

PhotoOp

Birds of a Feather Flocked Together at the 2024 ceremony of 9/11

It looked more like a photo op for gov't officials. Hand waving and smiling faces. Where is the solemnity for the deceased!

1 Like

Deceivers

DUPING DECEIVERS! GOOD FRIENDS GET TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE | Rebel Call

Every U.S. citizen needs to watch Thomas Massie calling out both sides on their false promises

Every U.S. citizen needs to watch Thomas Massie calling out both sides on their false promises and how it's all a show that will change nothing: “Can we be honest with the American people about what's going on here. This is political theater.”